Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,170 members, 7,849,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! - Foreign Affairs (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! (78162 Views)

Who Hasn't Heard About This Thing Going On In Uganda? See What 2 Girls Are Doing / Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) / Pictures Of London Riot Looters! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by delishpot: 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
The black race. We can improve if we choose to. We are humans we just need to use our brains thats all.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
___
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Anacksunamun: 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sweetlemon:
The most powerful couple in show business today what race are they?
The most successful athletes and sports men/women. The Williams sisters, NBA stars (those guys are practically worshiped!) what race are they?
Where did you get your source from? Who pay these rich NBA stars? You know nothing lady. Provide the list of top 30 richest men in USA and count how many blacks are there. NBA stars are rich, but guess what? Their White salary payers are WEALTHY!!

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Anacksunamun: 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
Lucasbalo: with all due respect to you, do you live in U S ?. I ask because you know a lot about lives here.
No she doesn't. She lives in Nigeria!!

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Anacksunamun: 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Will you all stop quoting me wrongly?

Are you guys sure your heads are working fine? Where did I say ALL in my post?
Can't you read? You generalised in your post!! Did you use "some" when you talked about the whites in your post? Let me repost your generalisation posts for you see again.

Sweetlemon: All of you thinking that black guys are sweet, innocent, harmless people. I'm so sorry for you.

As a black African, you are safer living in the midst of white Americans than black Americans. You will be so shocked at what the average black guy has done before his 12th birthday! Most of them belong to one gang or the other who fight and bully other blacks. Plus they don't just send Africans. As for many of the black girls, choi!

Stay there!

Don't worry you won't understand until you go see things for yourself or if you have family and friends there.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
Anacksunamun: No she doesn't. She lives in Nigeria!!
That answers the question. Thanks my man and I am done with her. Too much of TV watching.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Sweetlemon(f): 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
Anacksunamun: Where did you get your source from? Who pay these rich NBA stars? You know nothing lady. Provide the list of top 30 richest men in USA and count how many blacks are there. NBA stars are rich, but guess what? Their White salary payers are WEALTHY!!

Stop being so pessimistic!

Who are the most powerful couple in show business today? Is it not Beyonce and Jay Z? If you really live in the states, you will know how highly sportsmen (especially NBA stars) are revered. How does the fact that they are owned by whites change anything? In fact shouldn't it make the white owners want to hire only white players? Don't you think so? Besides whoever said that a black nigga can't own his own basketball team?

I'm talking about people who have made marks in their fields. Please take that me-against-the-world glasses off your face before it impairs your vision totally?

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by neohitler(m): 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
Lucasbalo: Majority of successful blacks at least in U S are married to blacks. So where is the proof to your post.
Michael jordan,Tiger woods,kanye west,Reggie bush,kid cudi and so many others.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
Lucasbalo: You have to understand that a lot of this people are so fascinated with the Western cultures and they get their facts from watching movies , BET, all this Reality Shows. They don't know that is not real life for people that live in the West. I visit Nigeria twice a year and I couldn't watch DSTV. It's just like I am in Chicago . That's why you see all this brainwashed ideas of them worshipping their white over lords. No matter what you say, you are not going to change their minds. When they are refused visas, that's their way to compesate for the visa refusals.

That's basically the disconnect between black diaspora and black Africans in Africa, and the need to overcompensate for lack of knowledge about the experience by depending on white media to tell you the experience. And that's also why the two groups never get along. Honestly, how can you get along with an experience you don't understand - but act arrogantly like you know everything based on the fictitious things in the media? This pattern also goes both ways, with black diaspora also believing Africans still live that primitive life in jungles, or with starving kids everywhere. White media again.

I believe most Africans start getting a better picture when they become victims themselves, or start having kids who're raised in the same environment, with the same experience with the black folks they look down on. That's where reality starts kicking in.

When you have a black son, the first thing you have to tell him is NEVER to argue with the police, even if he's right. That right there just shows that there's something fundamentally wrong with the system. And the system has to do more. White folks don't raise their sons that way.

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by akdjr(m): 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2014
America will break up come 2015.....
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
BluIvy:

I really dislike the generalization of African by some posters. Other Africans do see AA as brothers so quite the blanket African thing be clear who doesn't.

Shut up and sit your azz down ....there is one Africa and they dont discriminate with their hate
If you want To form brotherhood with them, you CAN join their forums .......

@topic, we all know how it Will end, they are simply too dependent of the system To even riots for more than 02days+ individualism runs deep in the black A community, i doubt a dude from Texas is Even aware of what happened talk less about going To peace his job To protest

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Anacksunamun: 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Who are the most powerful couple in show business today? Is it not Beyonce and Jay Z? If you really live in the states, you will know high highly sportsmen, especially NBA stars are revered. How does the fact that they are owned by whites change anything? In fact shouldn't it make the white owners want to hire only white players? Besides whoever said that a black nigga can't own his own basketball team?

I'm talking about people who have made marks in their fields. Please take that me-against-the-world glasses off your face before it impairs your vision totally?
What's Jay-Z and Beyoncé being the most powerful couple in showbiz got to do with Blacks being wealthy and shít? Jay-Z with all his influence ain't in top 20 richest men in USA. Stop giving this lame rejoinders. Please take off your I'm-facing-the-world glasses off your face, it makes you make lame comments. Wasn't it recently that Dre sold his BeatsByDre to Apple to become a billionaire? You know zilch about this examples you are whipping up!!

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
___

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by pickabeau1: 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Don't get me wrong please. I never generalized. Besides, there are more whites than blacks there.

So what is the basis of your statement that blacks are gangsters or are criminals
Your words below..

Most of them belong to one gang or the other who fight and bully other blacks. Plus they don't just send Africans. As for many of the black girls, choi!

Anacksunamun: @Embolden, I never said she shouldn't speak. All I was saying is that she shouldn't be using some imaginary benchmark to judge when Shymex should or shouldn't speak. She's the one agitating for Shymex not to speak on this, not me saying she shouldn't speak on the matter of discourse.

ok.. no p
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Who are the most powerful couple in show business today? Is it not Beyonce and Jay Z? If you really live in the states, you will know how highly sportsmen (especially NBA stars) are revered. How does the fact that they are owned by whites change anything? In fact shouldn't it make the white owners want to hire only white players? Don't you think so? Besides whoever said that a black nigga can't own his own basketball team?

So, your idea of being successful means making white owners richer, just for a little percentage, no?

Do you even know how much Live Nation makes off Jay Z, based on the 10-year 360 deal he signed with the company? And who owns Live Nation?

Please, don't ever contest for an election in Nigeria! grin

4 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Sweetlemon(f): 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
Anacksunamun: What's Jay-Z and Beyoncé being the most powerful couple in showbiz got to do with Blacks being wealthy and shít? Jay-Z with all his influence ain't in top 20 richest men in USA. Stop giving this lame rejoinders. Please take off your I'm-facing-the-world glasses off your face, it makes you make lame comments. Wasn't it recently that Dre sold his BeatsByDre to Apple to become a billionaire? You know zilch about this examples you are whipping up!!

WTF is wrong with your ability to comprehend?

I am talking about people who run their fields and not the richest people. Is Dr Dre a couple? Shey you see how daft you allow yourself look when you are hell bent on being sentimental?

It was supposed to inspire you and let you see that your skin colour does not stop you from being what you wish to be but I can see you are too absorbed in hatred to let in sink in.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
And obama aint black

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Anacksunamun: 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
pickabeau1:

So what is the basis of your statement that blacks are gangsters or are criminals
Your words below..

ok.. no p
Are you minding her? When she makes a dumb comment and people call her out, she plays the victim. She generalised and immediately denied it.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Sweetlemon(f): 4:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
pickabeau1:

Your words below..

ok.. no p

Kindly not that I said "most" let me rephrase. Most blacks have belonged to one gang or the other at one time or the other.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
SirShymex:

That's basically the disconnect between black diaspora and black Africans in Africa, and the need to overcompensate for lack of knowledge about the experience by depending on white media to tell you the experience. And that's also why the two groups never get along. Honestly, how can you get along with an experience you don't understand - but act arrogantly like you know everything based on the fictitious things in the media? This pattern also goes both ways, with black diaspora also believing Africans still live that primitive life in jungles, or with starving kids everywhere. White media again.

I believe most Africans start getting a better picture when they become victims themselves, or start having kids who're raised in the same environment, with the same experience with the black folks they look down on. That's where reality starts kicking in.

When you have a black son, the first thing you have to tell him is NEVER to argue with the police, even if he's right. That right there just shows that there's something fundamentally wrong with the system. And the system has to do more. White folks don't raise their sons that way.

1 million likes.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
BadBoy25: most black people behave like animals .there are few intelligent blacks like will smith ,Bill cosby,Neil Degrasse Tyson,Ben Carson etc . black people need to stop having too many kids and breeding like animals. stop listening to Lil wayne and gucci mane. why not listen to the respectable rappers like Common. take care of your fvcking neighborhoods by planting flowers and stop graffiti on the walls . who gives a fvck if black people think i'm uncle tom? fvck their thoughts!

Sorry, all the names in bold aren't intelligent black folks. There are thousands(if not millions) of black academics out here. Perhaps, if you stop watching the junk in the news, and take time out to start doing researches about black folks who have achieved greatness in academics, you won't be spouting the utterly tripe up there.

And what about all the white trailer trash out there, who breed like fvcking pigs? For everything wrong with black people, there's also something wrong with white folks. But the searchlight won't be on that, because the white culture is the dominant culture.

For the thugs in hip-hop - there are devilish psychopaths just as bad if not worse in Rock and Metal music. Go talk about that.

4 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Sweetlemon(f): 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
SirShymex:

So, your idea of being successful means making white owners richer, just for a little percentage, no?

Do you even know how much Live Nation makes off Jay Z, based on the 10-year 360 deal he signed with the company? And who owns Live Nation?

Lol! You are one funny fake nigga!

If those black guys don't get to join the NBA na you go carry the matter for head say na racism. Now that they are NBA stars, mbanu! they are "enriching whites". You got serious issues I tell ya!
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by pickabeau1: 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Kindly not that I said "most" let me rephrase. Most blacks have belonged to one gang or the other at one time or the other.

Most? And still i ask you, what is the basis of this assertion

Did u even go the FBI page i posted

Are you aware that blacks were segregated against from Lincolns' war till the 1960s..

Are u aware your brother is a beneficiary of immigration policies as a result of fathers like MLK, Malcolm X, Belafonte etc

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sweetlemon:

This is Some :25%

Half: 50%

Majority: 60%

Most:+80%

Are you saying that 80% of BA are or were in gang?

Learn To quit, you are really disgracing yourself

7 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
____
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
SirShymex:

Sorry, all the names in bold aren't intelligent black folks. There are thousands(if not millions) of black academics out here. Perhaps, if you stop watching the junk in the news, and take time out to start doing researches about black folks who have achieved greatness in academics, you won't be spouting the utterly tripe up there.

And what about all the white trailer trash out there, who breed like fvcking pigs? For everything wrong with black people, there's also something wrong with white folks. But the searchlight won't be on that, because the white culture is the dominant culture.

For the thugs in hip-hop - there are devilish psychopaths just as bad if not worse in Rock and Metal music. Go talk about that.

My brother the dude is a caveman albino...do not waste your time with him
keep on spreading the knowledge To our brothers

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Anacksunamun: 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sweetlemon:

WTF is wrong with your ability to comprehend?

I am talking about people who run their fields and not the richest people. Is Dr Dre a couple? Shey you see how daft you allow yourself look when you are hell bent on being sentimental?

It was supposed to inspire you and let you see that your skin colour does not stop you from being what you wish to be but I can see you are too absorbed in hatred to let in sink in.

You are the one talking nonsense with the examples you gave. You mentioned NBA stars, Musicians and Jay-Z etc., and I told you that still at that, Blacks are disadvantaged. That those people you mentioned have no money compared to the Whites that run USA. That's what I'm trying to lecture you on and you are going off tangent as always. In top 20 richest men in USA, you will hardly see Blacks there. Stop being daft. Even Shymex cosinged my Posts with this post of his. You know nothing about USA, stop exposing your ignorance.

SirShymex:

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
BadBoy25: what do black people really want? black people are fvcking annoying. Fvck!!

We want you out of our forum...snow ape

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Anacksunamun: 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
SirShymex:

Words on the marble!! grin
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
___

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sweetlemon:
Lol! You are one funny fake nigga!

If those black guys don't get to join the NBA na you go carry the matter for head say na racism. Now that they are NBA stars, mbanu! they are "enriching whites". You got serious issues I tell ya!

It seems you have comprehension issues.

It's a job like every other job. However, it becomes problematic when you start alluding to that as a premise of how successful they're based on that, when only Michael Jordan owns a team - and over 80% of the players are black. Without them, the NBA won't be what it's today...and they have made so many white owners stupendously rich.

That's why a Donald Sterling can pay $12 million for LA Clippers in 1981, and sell the same team for $2billion in 2014. Yet still open his putrid mouth to say, "black servitude is a culture."

You honestly don't understand racial economics.

4 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Fulaman198(m): 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
technophile: There are 3 sides of the story, maybe the boy was resisting arrest, sorry no mb to watch the videos. Can somebody explain to me what really happened?

You obviously don't know anything about what happened in the story. The boy was not resisting arrest. Cut out the crap.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (39) (Reply)

Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) / US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) / Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.