Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? (33018 Views)

Which Cartoon Tripped You The Most? / Which Is The Cartoon Of Alltime / Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Jbond(m): 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
Would luv to be samurai jack and samurai X.
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by edgideon(m): 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
kulkatty: Uchiha itachi smiley
Namikaze minato cheesy
Senju tobirama grin
a girl that loves naruto

my dream girlll
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by daviide: 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
Bruce wayne *Batman*
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
wink Kali & Tewa
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by timpaker(m): 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
Donald Duck

Or

King Julian grin

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nicepoker(m): 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
Simba.
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by agentzakky(m): 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2014
Peter from family guy.
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
edgideon: a girl that loves naruto

my dream girlll
hi smiley
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by bandely(m): 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
Itachi is the most 'perfect' guy in Naruto, then followed closely by the First Hokage!

But I like Naruto of course, although he is a 'dumbass'
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by missvirgorick(f): 2:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
Rapunzel
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by edgideon(m): 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
kulkatty: hi smiley
would u marry me

i dont have ebola oo
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Dexmars(m): 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hmmmm.....

One look you'll tell whose captain badge I'm having

mykel010:
Dude, I kinda "woulda" agreed wiv U buh i fink Kurosaki Ichigo-kun would be my preference... grin

Nice to meet a fellow bleach fan... smiley

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Superrmayorr(m): 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
I am already Superrmayorr Kenpachi........ I. Would love to be none other person than Captain Zaraki Kenpachi of the 13th divison...
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Lailerh(f): 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
Joshuadon: [size=15pt]stop imagining and face the real world[/size]
Na by force make you comment?
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Joshuadon: 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
Lailerh: Na by force make you comment?

[size=15pt]WHO IS TALKING[/size]
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by sarutobi: 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
Ceasar1:

Sarutobi is a weakening. I hate his dressing. I don't like the way he fight, or the way he talk, or walk, I don't like him. I can bet my everything that Sakura can beat him to pump. grin

Hehehe. That guy is a sadist wooo. Though I also like him now. Lol. grin

Most of sarutobi's scenes where from his late years. The guy is old. What did you expect from a guy that old? Aside 4th and 1st, no one can beat him in Konoha. He is referred to as the "Professor".

And for Sakura, i hope you're joking.

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Baddestguyp(m): 2:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
[quote author=kulkatty][/quote] did kanye really say this?
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Gbengem(m): 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
I l(♥̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͡)ve them die

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Lailerh(f): 2:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
swtme: Princess merida
oh, I love Merida too smiley
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by goldenimp(m): 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
Batman

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Lailerh(f): 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
So many Naruto lovers tongue
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by tunaguy(m): 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
I would love to be Eric cartman from south park... Rilley freeman from boondocks and <b>NARUTO<\b> from <b>NARUTO<\b> cheesy
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by bunmconig(m): 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
kungfu panda
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by ChiFirstLady(f): 2:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
Lailerh: I know this sounds hilarious but I'm new here grin . If at all you were in the cartoon world, which character would you have loved to be? smiley Let me start, grin I'll love to be either Abigail, No.5 from the Kids next door or Blossom from the Powerpuff girls.
Princess Merida in THE BRAVE
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by shilexholly(m): 2:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
Scobidoo
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Osarieme415(m): 2:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
Kenshi from samurai x
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by FKO1(m): 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2014
MY GUY DEIDARA , I ACTUALLY CRIED WHEN HE DIED , WAS SO HAPPY WHEN HE WAS RESURRECTED WITH EDO TENSEI...#TEAMNARUTO

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
daveP: lovelaaaccce!!
yasss your head is there cool

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Lailerh(f): 2:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
Gbengem: I l(♥̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͡)ve them die
really? embarassed cheesy
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
*watching a scene of titanic in nairaland acting live by ifyangela and davep
IfyAngela:
yasss your head is there cool
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Lailerh(f): 2:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
ChiFirstLady: Princess Merida in THE BRAVE
I don't know why I forgot to include her in my list We kind of have alot in common. You know, the tomboy personality smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Gbengem(m): 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
Lailerh: really? embarassed cheesy
yea sure can't go a day without watching it during M̶̲̥̅γ primary school days including the likes of tweenies A̶̲̥̅̊₪d the magic school bus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

If You Don't Cherish Your Wife, Another Man Will - See This Hilarious Video / Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2013 / Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.