Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:44 AM

Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? (33425 Views)

Which Cartoon Tripped You The Most? / Which Is The Cartoon Of Alltime / Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by armadeo(m): 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
grin grin shrek.

You all rooted for him.
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by ericoleon(m): 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
S on my chest call me the "SUPERMAN"
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Mcweber(m): 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
I was never a fan of cartoon even was I was a baby and while growing up......so I don't know
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Skmoda360(m): 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
pussypounder: Johnny bravo or Quagmire
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by bankyblue(m): 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
maybe EBOLA!

watch out for the cartoon soon.......from Nollyhood wink
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
Sanosuke Sagara from Samurai X, bad a$$!

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
prof800: Pinky.

...from "the pinky and the brain".

Mehn!!..... Memories.
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Munalove(m): 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
Tough frm avatar thou am nt blind neida am i a girl

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Funjosh(m): 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
Kung Fu Panda grin
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by nymphomaniac(m): 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
Munalove: Tough frm avatar thou am nt blind neida am i a girl
its spelt toph and such a good choice of yours cos I like her
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by judedwriter(m): 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
Of course ur friendly neighbourhood spiderman.
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Okaakoko(m): 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
Jerry for sure
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Richiy(f): 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
I'd love to be Kitara from Avatar. yikes!!!
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 15, 2014
kulkatty: Uchiha itachi smiley
Namikaze minato cheesy
Senju tobirama grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by walearoy(m): 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
Batman all da way!

Wealth, Intelligence &Strength
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2014
Storm from X-men cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by LordVoldemort(m): 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2014
pussypounder: Johnny bravo or Quagmire

Quagmire...lol you should be brian instead
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
kulkatty: Uchiha itachi smiley
Namikaze minato cheesy
Senju tobirama grin
have u forgotten u are female? abi u be tomboy
@topic Kakashi from naruto or zirconis from fairy tail so I can make girls' clothes disappear
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by johnshagb(m): 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
Skipper

6 Likes

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Ultrame(m): 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
Kurosaki Ichigo - Bleach
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by LordVoldemort(m): 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
Gaston in beauty and the beast

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by sailormoon: 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
mykel010:

We really gotta hang out sumtym... grin wink
lol
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by jaggedboi(m): 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
Wolverine no doubt...
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by kika23(f): 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
Kermit the froggg grin cool tongue kiss kiss grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
Baddestguyp: have u forgotten u are female? abi u be tomboy
@topic Kakashi from naruto or zirconis from fairy tail so I can make girls' clothes disappear
lool grin it doesn't matter. Wait do you want me to go for sakura or hinata or tsunade-sama or ino...nope I don't like any of them.
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Anthony3850(m): 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
Michelangelo popularly known as MICKEY from Teenage mutants ninja turtles.... BUYAKASHAAA! We have a lot in common

4 Likes

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
Tashamania: Storm from X-men cheesy

One word - You are full of surprises. grin
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by ElNur1: 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
definately === Ben 10
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Baddestguyp(m): 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
mykel010:
Dude, I kinda "woulda" agreed wiv U buh i fink Kurosaki Ichigo-kun would be my preference... grin

Nice to meet a fellow bleach fan... smiley
we dey here. hitsugaya, kenpachi, gin, urahara, and dat captain dat wears on pink clothe on his kimono
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
LordVoldemort: Gaston in beauty and the beast

Aww I remember Gaston!! cry
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
Riley Freeman grin or Eric catman
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
kulkatty: lool grin it doesn't matter. Wait do you want me to go for sakura or hinata or tsunade-sama or ino...nope I don't like any of them.

Are you for real? You don't like Sakura with the red hair and Hinata - the girl with the white sexy eyes? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi / Bbnaija: Venita Evicted From Pepper Dem Edition / AMAA 2017: Full List Of Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.