Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,846 members, 7,824,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) (99374 Views)

ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / FREE ACCA Past Questions For ICAN New Syllabus Exam / How Was Last ICAN November Diet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Mathicks(m): 2:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
Kossyne:

You're welcome. That's what this thread is for.
whizqueen and Kossyne pls oooooooo... Lol.. Help my life out oo..lol. November is running towards me too fast, and I'm already scared. Pls Help send relevant Skillz level materials to my email ericarthur15@rocketmail.com ..plsss!! ..lol. And pls how much is R.A Adams?
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by bk2020: 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
Sincerely..ican exam will b easy for me by Gods grace..I dnt knw abt u..diligence is d key,keep tryn sth everyday b4 u knw it..u will b a guru..leave it n it mixes up in your head
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by holyfather(m): 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
Kossyne:

I apologise for the delay. I will try to be as brief and concise as possible. The ACA certification program is designed in a way that people from diverse disciplines with different certificates(O'level inclusive) can do it. Your qualification determines the stage where you begin your journey. There are three stages in the new ICAN syllabus- Knowledge level(5 papers), Application/Skills level(6 papers) and Professional level(5 papers). Based on your qualification, you will be only granted exemption in Quantitative techniques in Business(A1) in the Knowledge level. Then you will write every other paper in each stage. You must pass every paper in each stage inorder to progress to the subsequent stage. For more info you can visit icanig.org to download the new syllabus. You can also add me on bbm-26211650 or email me:kossynerule@yahoo.com.

thanks a bunch,bro.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Kossyne(m): 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
Mathicks: whizqueen and Kossyne pls oooooooo... Lol.. Help my life out oo..lol. November is running towards me too fast, and I'm already scared. Pls Help send relevant Skillz level materials to my email ericarthur15@rocketmail.com ..plsss!! ..lol. And pls how much is R.A Adams?

I will send you Fin Reporting and MGE, they are the ones I have now.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by holyfather(m): 6:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
boofydon: Seem i'm alone in the knowledge stage here undecided

naa u r not
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by whizqueen(f): 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
Kossyne:

Wow, full time tutorial. That must have cost a lot of money. Well anything that will ensure that one passes this exam is worth it. Mehn!..MGE can be so boring to read. I am using BBP study text but it didn't cover strategic management and that's my major area of concern. I don't know the text to use for it, Can you suggest one for me?

Lolz... Yeah expensive but affordable. There is realy no material persay for that aspect of MGE. Its just my notes am using like i said earier.

@all please wen u are studying financial ratios in FR do not forget to concentrate on some key areas like Interpretation of ratios, analyses and most of all Workback where we would be given some information and financial ratios and required to prepare the financial statement using those ratios given. The workback is not difficult atall but if one has not studied it earlier it might bcome an issue. Take note please.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Kossyne(m): 10:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
whizqueen:

Lolz... Yeah expensive but affordable. There is realy no material persay for that aspect of MGE. Its just my notes am using like i said earier.

@all please wen u are studying financial ratios in FR do not forget to concentrate on some key areas like Interpretation of ratios, analyses and most of all Workback where we would be given some information and financial ratios and required to prepare the financial statement using those ratios given. The workback is not difficult atall but if one has not studied it earlier it might bcome an issue. Take note please.

Thanks for the info.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Kossyne(m): 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
bk2020: Sincerely..ican exam will b easy for me by Gods grace..I dnt knw abt u..diligence is d key,keep tryn sth everyday b4 u knw it..u will b a guru..leave it n it mixes up in your head

Lol. Don't you think its too early for that. Believe me everybody thinks same until you enter the exam hall, then you will realize that you have only 20-30 mins to prepare a consolidated SFOP with about 5-6 adjustments.I wonder if you will still say the same thing under that kind of pressure. Have you ever wondered why even geniuses fail this exam? The atmosphere in the exam hall changes everything. I admire your confidence, save it for the D-day.it's just around the corner.

2 Likes

Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by fweshmind: 12:05am On Sep 23, 2014
can any1 help me with a way to verify if my exam fees paid with a mastercard has been approved?
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by chyammy(f): 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hello guys, am a graduate of economics , writing the knowledge level anyone with useful materials as regards business law, financial accounting, business and finance ,and management information should kindly send to my email amakaifebi@yahoo.com... thanks
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by bk2020: 11:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
Its not jst abt being confident..as a man thinketh so is his he..see a man that is diligent in his service....diligence is d key dear.. No mata ow brilliant u are..u have to keep solving sth,then it becomes part of u..d questns in d exam may nt b wat u expect bt trust me ..God doesn't 4get d dilligent. Ican will nt jst dash u free marks.. Go n ask dose who have passed
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by boofydon: 9:10am On Sep 24, 2014
bk2020: Its not jst abt being confident..as a man thinketh so is his he..see a man that is diligent in his service....diligence is d key dear.. No mata ow brilliant u are..u have to keep solving sth,then it becomes part of u..d questns in d exam may nt b wat u expect bt trust me ..God doesn't 4get d dilligent. Ican will nt jst dash u free marks.. Go n ask dose who have passed
This holds true - if and only if...
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by vickylinco(m): 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
Kossyne:

I will send you Fin Reporting and MGE, they are the ones I have now.
pls dont forget me at kolawolevictor90@gmail.com..... thanks
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by JUBILEE2000: 2:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
pls kindly send the details to me as well...Thanks
riwos2014@gmail.com
achiever3:

Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by JUBILEE2000: 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
@whisqueen, pls can u help me with materials or pack for Management information (MI).
riwos2014@gmail.com.

Thanks a lot.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by lauralinis: 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
PrepNerds designs and provides very high quality practice test for all ACCA Certification Exams. These practice tests are capable to make you well prepared to obtain good score at the real ACCA exams. All the practice tests are designed and sketched by experienced ACCA professionals with adequate experience of ACCA certification examinations.

You can find your desired ACCA exam name from the list of ACCA certifications listed below. Just click on the related ACCA certification and find your particular ACCA exam to check out the product details & free demo. If you didn’t find your desired exam then you can avail our site search option. Still, if you cannot find them then contact to our customer care.

Thanks dear, pls.send me the ACCA materials.[/quote]
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by whizqueen(f): 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
To all students writing Case study in the professional stage (final level) the pilot question for the new syllabus is out and on the institutes website available for download.
The rest of us could kip on checking for ours.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by passionate4ever: 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hello my surest guys online,pls I'm in need of help concerning materials for ican application stage.pls whosoeva that can help me with the soft copy can forward it to my mail box olasunboamolea@yahoo.com.......bsc or hnd without ican is useless oooooo.please help o.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Honours(m): 10:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
Dear Friend,kindly assist to send the recent Ican seminar materials and soft copies of ACCA's Performance Management,Public sector acctg&finance and Mgt governance&ethics to yusuffia@gmail.com May the Lord crown our efforts in Jesus Name.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Audinowing(m): 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
whizqueen: To all students writing Case study in the professional stage (final level) the pilot question for the new syllabus is out and on the institutes website available for download.
The rest of us could kip on checking for ours.
@queen thanks for the info. it seems there re no guide on how to tackle the cases.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by bk2020: 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
People who are always looking for acca materials please here is the site to download past questions www.accaglobal.com/gb/en/student/acca-qual-student-journey/qual-resource/acca-qualification.html
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by bk2020: 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
So if you want study packs to download go to opentuition.com , Using this link scroll down and u will see so many things like lecture notes, questions and all sorts. opentuition.com/acca/
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by lovekillz(m): 11:46am On Sep 30, 2014
@ mr kossyne
Good day sir,am,also preparing for the exams, i will be writing may diet and am starting from skills level. This new syllabus giving me a little problem in respect of textbooks to use and interpretations . You seem like a knowledge person in this area sir. I will appreciate it, if you would be kind enough to guide me and clarify somethings to me. Here's my number 08093719932. Please just text your number to me and i will call you. I will be waiting for your response sir. Thanks in advance and God bless
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by boofydon: 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
bk2020: So if you want study packs to download go to opentuition.com , Using this link scroll down and u will see so many things like lecture notes, questions and all sorts. opentuition.com/acca/
We need to talk undecided Call me ASAP
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by bk2020: 5:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
I dnt have ur no, u cld email me n send ur no..thks
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Kossyne(m): 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
lovekillz: @ mr kossyne
Good day sir,am,also preparing for the exams, i will be writing may diet and am starting from skills level. This new syllabus giving me a little problem in respect of textbooks to use and interpretations . You seem like a knowledge person in this area sir. I will appreciate it, if you would be kind enough to guide me and clarify somethings to me. Here's my number 08093719932. Please just text your number to me and i will call you. I will be waiting for your response sir. Thanks in advance and God bless
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Vikta10(m): 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
I kinda feel really lucky 4 comin across this thread, thumb up! thumb up!! to u whizqueen.
Will really assist me in studying if softcopy of MGE, Fin reporting, PM can b mail 2 ugerviktor2@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by lovekillz(m): 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
@ kossyne
Thanks for acknowledging my message. You will receive an email shortly. Please kindly acknowledge the email. Am eargely waiting for your response. Thanks.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Kossyne(m): 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
lovekillz: @ kossyne
Thanks for acknowledging my message. You will receive an email shortly. Please kindly acknowledge the email. Am eargely waiting for your response. Thanks.

I have replied your email.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by funkyjms: 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
<>
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Oye123(m): 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
Check ican website ( www.icanig.org/ican/ ) for "Mock question and answer for professional examination ". But i hv not view d content because i am finding it difficult to download on my phone.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Kossyne(m): 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
Oye123:
Check ican website ( www.icanig.org/ican/ ) for "Mock question and answer for professional examination ". But i hv not view d content because i am finding it difficult to download on my phone.

Your inability to download the files has to do with the configurations of your device. The files are zip files. Try downlading it with a PC. I ve assessed the files. They are mock questions on Advanced Auditing, didn't bother reading them cause I don't need them. Thanks for the info though.

Please candidates who'll be sitting B2 should please download these files. It might offer some insight on the nature of questions to expect and how to answer them. Still waiting for when they will upload the ones for B3,B4,B5 and B6. Till then, still marrying my ACCA study kits.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

I Earn £50 As A Naked Cleaner - British Lady / Professions Whose Graduates Get Jobs Easily In Nigeria / Top Ten Professional Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.