Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You (5505 Views)

10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating / 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) / When A Girl You Love Says She Is In A Relationship Wat Do U Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by Petonis(m): 7:45am On Oct 18, 2017
Just Reply Oh.....Thanks.....Den Follow Up With I Like You But Am At D Luv Phase Yet.
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by concho(m): 7:48am On Oct 18, 2017
Dygeasy:
So you need help in helping you to friendzone a guy?

I won't help. That guy might be my brother.

Make I no throw stone for market make e con go meet my family member tongue cheesy
Bro abeg, wetn b ur brand again b4 ds woman close shop
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
blackbeau1:
I've been pondering on this issue for a longtime. Someone please tell me what to answer when a guy says I love u and u don't love him,yet u don't wanna hurt him
Tell him "I know". if he gets tired of that, he could go further by spilling more... Then you can nicely tell him your mind.
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by Doctormarvin(m): 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2017
those niggas helping the ladies with lines to friendzone,really somehow!like ya'll niggas don't know how being friendzoned feels to a nigga..let the ladies help!!!
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by blackbeau1(f): 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
Docjay487:

Tell him "I know". if he gets tired of that, he could go further by spilling more... Then you can nicely tell him your mind.
nice
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by chiraqDemon(m): 3:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
Just say awwwww and use heart emojis, lots of them. He'll get the message. If he doesn't and he asks how u feel directly, I truly do not know again o
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by chiraqDemon(m): 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
Doctormarvin:
those niggas helping the ladies with lines to friendzone,really somehow!like ya'll niggas don't know how being friendzoned feels to a nigga..let the ladies help!!!
Lmao. I know. But if I can't break out of the zone then everyone must get in here with me

1 Like

Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by blackbeau1(f): 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Lmao. I know. But if I can't break out of the zone then everyone must get in here with me
lol
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 18, 2017
You let him or her know how you feel As soon as possible so as to move on.
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by Doctormarvin(m): 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2017
chiraqDemon:

lol,are those real lines they used on you??
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by chiraqDemon(m): 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
Doctormarvin:
lol,are those real lines they used on you??
Yes man. One even sent screenshots of like 6 other guys in the friend zone and told me "it's not you, it's me".
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by Augustap(f): 12:44am On Oct 28, 2017
I just tell them "I LOVE ME TOO" grin. Op truth is you you'd be hurting them more if you lie to them. When i meet a guy who i notice is falling for me, i do everything possible to let him know i have someone nd i don't lead him on. Then if he's still bold to tell me he loves me, I'll tell him i don't love him. Just do it in a polite way, that way you're not hurting him. If you start getting too emotional, it means you'd be with all the guys asking you out. It's natural to be hurt when you're rejected, but nothing can be done.
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by Dasherz(f): 12:58am On Oct 28, 2017
if I dont like the dude .. I just reply ok
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by Doctormarvin(m): 2:01pm On Oct 28, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Yes man. One even sent screenshots of like 6 other guys in the friend zone and told me "it's not you, it's me".
Damn!...we are gonna survive bro, no matter what
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by chiraqDemon(m): 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
Doctormarvin:
Damn!...we are gonna survive bro, no matter what
Bro we will o. At least all this friendzoning will even add more inspiration and also give us time to focus on ourself and money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only / Women Pretend Like They Don't Like It But They Love It / Plus Size Man Goes Unclad For Birthday Photoshoot. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.