Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Akudaya:myth Or Reality? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Akudaya:myth Or Reality? (65940 Views)

Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? / Mammy Water: Myth Or Reality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by STENON(f): 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
IYANGBALI:
see as blood dey rush comot for your mouth because of the lie you blow us grin
Who am I to argue with you?

remember to share yours
and Enjoy your night @Iya.
Goodnight
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Ishilove: 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
Empiree:
There are also other supernatural beings created by God apart from Jinn. Rawaniya! They too live in a dimension of space and time different from our biological world. For example, if one is in a room with other people, Angels, Jinns and Rawaniya are there too but we cant see them with our n.a.k.e.d eyes. I do not know other name for Rawaniya. They also have muslims(a lot) among them. They go to Makkah but according to one of them who told us 2yrs ago that they (Rawaniya) have their own congregation around Grand Mosque-kahaba in Mekkah(but we human can not see it). They are pure. Most of them are Muslims unlike the Jinn which seem to have many mujirimun(criminals) among them. Jinns(Alijanu) in most cases lie a lot. Prophet Muhammad(saw) told us not to believe them. However there are good ones. Rawaniya are ranked next to Angels.

I know of two Rawaniya that i can relate their amazing works with human. The first one is an old 'man'. I called him man because of his masculine attraction. For example, like using "He" for God. Understood?. Anyways, The old Rawaniya said in 2012 that he was 135yrs old. He's peaceful, truth and prayerful. If his assistance is needed, he always gives prayer. His story will be told later as God permit.

The young one is aggressive, energetic and quiet impatient. He doesnt like any human bear same name with him. His name is Razak. The human man he worked with turned him down because of his aggressiveness and quick to attack. His story too will be told later. But a quick gist, back in the 90s, a man named Razak came to the man who use Razak (rawaniya for messanger) for assistance. The day Razak(human) came was the same day Razak(Rawaniya) was chatting with his master( remember he's spirit and cant be seen). Razak(Rawaniya) asked his master the name of his visitor. He was told he's Razak as well. He quickly got upset and slapped Razak(human). Of course he didnt see what slapped him. He passed away about 7 days later. Thats why his master dont like calling or talking to him anymore. This Razak(Rawaniya) is now 70yrs old. He showed up to his master 3yrs ago without calling. It was like he missed him. He said you dont even bother to ask for me or call me all these while (since 1990s). Master replied that because "oninu fufu nie" i:e you are intolerant. His story may be told later, too.

2 Likes

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by IYANGBALI: 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
charismaticdave:
I have read this thread from the beginning to the end, none of you guys have a open mind, so sorry if it sounds like an insult, Christians, Muslim's are all backing it up with their own versions of the story, how many of you guys really understand what you are talking about. Don't do this, don't do that, to that Muslim guy, my question is this, how many planes do we have? If you can answer me correctly I will understand that you know what you are talking about, to the Christians, because it's not written in the Holy Bible doesn't make it a lie. To the unbelievers, because it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Only a fool learns from his own experience. I have been instructed not to say anything about this topic, just that Akudaya exists, in other for people not to return, that was why religion is making us believe it does not exist. We can all return only if...... This will be the last time you hear from me about this. Goodbye
keep on lying,God is watching you on his DSTV

1 Like

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Polyflexzy(m): 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
Empiree:

It's funny how Christians, Pagans and Atheists would damn Islam and Muslims, yet many of your (you folks) topics and posts always have to do with Islam or Muslims. You guys are so obsessed with Islam. That's not by accident though. It's sign of Islam claim to truth. Which religion do you subscribe to?

DSTV compact. Bt i wil prefer startimes, its subscriptions r cheaper

2 Likes

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Ebenezerk2: 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
Despite the fact that I am a christian, I like your maturity in responding to the insult, keep it up bro
Empiree:
I hope this is not meant for me. These are facts not fallacy.

4 Likes

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Ishilove: 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
Empiree:
Okay guys. Sorry, I was sick shortly before Ileya. Just recovered few days ago. Although was active on NL but i just couldnt type long stuff. Anyways, where are we?.

Op, pls do bear with me as I tell my experience on the issue of the world of 'unseen'. There is no way i can relate their story without religious sentiment. Modern science is naive of this. As for macof who demands evidence of this outside of Islam, I can only tell you that you owe it to yourself to learn. I also urge you to please ask questions intelligently. This story is not made up. It's real, practically experienced. As we proceed, I will try to elaborate on how the man acquired his spiritual status with unseen, the difference between this and others like those babalawo and other haram (unlawful) forms. This one is halal (permissible). It's halal because the status was only reached through prayers, fasting and righteous conducts. Quran speaks extensively on this.

I will also (if you permit or if you want to hear) discuss few of many prominent people and average folks, including pastors this man has helped with help of Alfa Agba (rawaniyah) who is now around 137yrs old. His real name is Jamiu. So we call him with respect 'Baba Jamiu'. This part of Islam is forgotten or seen as unlawful. That's just wrong. However, focus of Islam in general sense is not on 'miracles'. Rather, muslims focus on pure worship of God and dhikr (remembrance). It's through this one can reach this status. It's not easy task. It's real devotion. Unlike other religion that put much emphasis on miracles this and that, miracle in Islam is a form of aid to achieve certain goals.

However, one has to work hard to reach the status. The whole righteousness begins while you are young. The man am talking about has always been devout muslim since teen. He does not advertise himself before he puts food on his table. He already worked for it. He is now close to 70.

There was a musician in Nija back in the 90s who had a song like "A ti ba olohun duro lo soro but a ti ri aranse olohun...irorun ni". Let me give you a little hint. Can anyone in our world today recite at least Sura Yasin 11 times in the morning after Fajr prayer and also 11 times after Ishai everyday?. It's hard right?. Surah Yasin is Chapter 36 of Quran with 83 verses. This is just a simple but heavy load the man had to deal with while young. It's called "heart of Quran" Qolib Quran. If you are interested, I will continue. I really dont talk about this stuff. The reason I feel like discussing it is because there is currently a family friend that I called uncle who lived with me for 15 days last month. I know him since 1989. He's a christian. I wish you know him. He's so familiar with the story of this Rawaniyah because Rawaniyah helped him with lots of miracles, wonders in the 90s-present through the man am talking about.

So if you are looking for 'source' like scientific source, i say to you, you will be waiting forever. This experience is real. Modern world do not believe unseen. They believe in what they see, materialism.
Interesting...

1 Like

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by IYANGBALI: 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
STENON:
Who am I to argue with you?

remember to share yours
and Enjoy your night @Iya.
Goodnight
ok gudnite the lie you blow today don do,abeg go sleep grin

1 Like

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Shankboye(m): 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
macof:

Lol Alujonu isn't Yoruba. Probably jst Yoruba corruption of the original Arab name

Such spirits don't exist in Yoruba

And frankly I don't think they exist outside Islam
go tell this in ilorin, I'm pretty sure they will show you on ur works with jinn.. Seek knowledge before talking... Go to ilorin, and ask this same question..u will probably welcome a visitor in your house overnight
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
I can really say but ,I remember seeing somone jst like my granddad after his burial
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by ALEXIS0240: 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
Empiree:

It's funny how Christians, Pagans and Atheists would damn Islam and Muslims, yet many of your (you folks) topics and posts always have to do with Islam or Muslims. You guys are so obsessed with Islam. That's not by accident though. It's sign of Islam claim to truth. Which religion do you subscribe to?
my brother,enough of all this religious supremacy now...haba!!for once Paradice or Heaven should be everything.allow every man to his faith..no even drag am abeg
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by victorazy(m): 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
kelechiMarie:
you have the answer?cheesy

Bia nnem why u too like spirit stories, u be incarnation? grin
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by victorazy(m): 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2014
SAVEDBABA:
I can really say but ,I remember seeing somone jst like my granddad after his burial

Why u no go hug am?
Come here come dey blow lies!!
All these things are called Demons!
Bible says "don't worship them"

1 Like

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by kelechiMarie(f): 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
victorazy:

Bia nnem why u too like spirit stories, u be incarnation? grin
cause the spirit controls the physical anyway i didn't reincarnate
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Mbediogu(m): 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
All religions believe in life after life, in one form or the other and at one time or the other. So, what is new here?
The mystical explanation is the ethereal energy of man which takes some time to dissipate after phyical death. Until it is fully dissipated, it may take forms to appear to loved ones. It is called Doppelganger phenomenom. .
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by victorazy(m): 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
kelechiMarie:
cause the spirit controls the physical anyway i didn't reincarnate

Mmmmhhh intelligent answer!
Plz give me ur pin make we yan outside!
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Vicel: 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
"Soul wanderers". dats what they are called. they are not yet awakened to the consciousness of dem not longer existing in dis ethereal realm. When dey find d portal dey will return to d immaterial realm where dey would be transformed.
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Veckylord(m): 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
You guy should visit this websit www.neardeadexperience.com and read more
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by sdavirus: 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2014
Empiree:

Nope, he was stunned and curious to know what it is. I am surprised you Africans dont even know Jinns exist. Woow, Islam is way ahead. Instead of you jesting on NL over this, if i were you, i would start research on them rather than making unnecessary fun here. I wont talk about this anymore.

You guys are just here listening to all this plenty stories. I laugh, when people talk about don't talk in the bathroom, do this do that, cos of the so called jinns or whatever.

I've been making calls in my bathroom, think and do all sorts of things, and I'm as fit as ever.

Some people refer to them as spirits, remember the devil and his agents have the ability to disguise themselves, and they would deceive the very elect, if it were possible.

The bible also tells us that it is appointed unto man, once to die, and after that, judgement. Just as Empire said, once u are dead, you are dead and gone.

Just like when people use mediums, trying to communicate with dead relatives-as many white folks do, seeking inner peace, they are merely talking with demons, who are skilled in the art. Just as we are professionals in different fields, so also are the demons. Each, having his own speciality and functions, hating each other, but bound together by their hathred for God and man. And with that being the case, they will do anything to get your head mixed up, and push u farther from the light.

We should also remember that angels of light have the ability to change their appearance, because before there can be a counterfeit, there must be an original.

Jesus has all the answers. Ask the holy spirit to guide you all.

But then, to every his/her own.

8 Likes

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by macof(m): 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2014
Shankboye:
go tell this in ilorin, I'm pretty sure they will show you on ur works with jinn.. Seek knowledge before talking... Go to ilorin, and ask this same question..u will probably welcome a visitor in your house overnight

Ilorin is a slave camp, a place for cursed bastards and confused people

When I talk Yoruba, a mean pure Yoruba devoid Islamic nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 15, 2014
victorazy:

Why u no go hug am?
Come here come dey blow lies!!
All these things are called Demons!
Bible says "don't worship them"
hug ko hug ni,d man dat we saw entering d grave,funniest we didn't run cos we(myself and my brother)noticed after we passed his side,by d way we didn't worship
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by bizlifelines(m): 10:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
I never believed the "Akudaya" even when I was taught in Yoruba Language class in High School several decades ago until I got a seriously frightening conversation with a direct experience!
I had a neighbor who saw one of our"Egbons" who had died due to an accident while trying to install a cable television dish on our two-Storey building and was in great distress after seeing the'akudaya' of that Egbon in Oshodi telling her to'greet my mummy and beg her to stop mourning me'
I struggled with believing the story until I heard one episode of the Eckanker's radio show by Dr Agboola on Raypower 100.5 FM 'proving' the existence of after-life and how the dead will keep'roaming freely' on earth until the loved ones of the dead stop mourning the dead. I was completely flabbergasted at the realistic possibility the'akudaya' actually exists!
I am glad this discussion came up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by rutemi: 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
MightySparrow:
If it is real, do we have examples in American, China, Saudi, etc
lol... True, only in 9ja
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
I have seen one, an acquaintance of mine from togo.. he was a ball boy at the tennis club i practiced 7 years back. he was very sick and was asthmatic. At some point his sisters took him back to togo for native treatment. towards December that same year, he called me as i was taking an evening stroll down the street and I asked him if he was well and he said yes, he just recovered and came back to lagos to hustle. I told him to take it easy and rest because he was still looking very ill with his eyes sunk in. A week later, I was told later that he bought drinks for his friends at some local bar and this got interesting. his Sister came back from togo a week after to tell his friends that gregoir died at least a month ago, he was buried and mourned and she came back to let them know. for real. i was scared like sh@#it. I spoke with this guy and shook hands with him a week back.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. Repent and avoid the coming darkness.

2 Likes

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by darlenese(f): 10:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
There' s no reincarnation, but there's Demon impersonation, if u see someone dat has died, knw that such person is being impersonated by Demons!

May God give his children wisdom

1 Like

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by victorazy(m): 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
SAVEDBABA:
hug ko hug ni,d man dat we saw entering d grave,funniest we didn't run cos we(myself and my brother)noticed after we passed his side,by d way we didn't worship
shocked
Bro why u dey lie na angry

1 Like

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Mayorwer: 10:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
Empiree:

Quran says:

"And I (Allah) created not the jinns and humans except they should worship Me (Alone). "

Jinn have been given power to change their form and appear in front of human beings in various forms; such as an animal, a reptile, or even a human being. There are righteous ones among them. Not all of them are evil.

Do They Die:

Yes. Jinn do die. As long as they are creatures created by Allah (swt), they should die. They are creatures that marry, produce children, eat, drink, and die like all other creatures in the universe. One may read Qur'an Surah Al-Rahman (The Most Merciful) [Qur'an, 55:26-28].
excuse me. Your verse of the quran does not correspond with what we are saying here
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by jojotemitopaz(m): 11:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
Jinns are universal, they are called demons by Christians, alijonu by yorubas...the idea of exorcism is to remove jinns or demons etc...when ppl are possessed its cuz some of the jinns have taken over thier body. We see this in american movies, yoruba movies etc...so really its not just restricted to Islam. Yea, islam recognized their existence and recommends how to avoid them and over power them but thats not to say its all stated in the holy Quran like Empire has quoted. Some of what he said are expantiated in the fiqhus, sunnahs and hadiths...pls lets be careful not to say whats not in the Holy Quran and then say it is. May Allah forgive our short comings and reward our good intentions. Those who know the powers of these jinns and how to invoke them know the difference...ppl who do money rituals, disappearing acts, jazz, seeing into the future, etc mostly invoke the powers of these jinns...so religious or no religious...thats the source of Evil...thats not to say thereare no goodjinns, just as empire said,they have thier own community of Christian s, muslims and pagans...denying their existence is ones personal poing of view, true or not.. na u go sabi..lol

4 Likes

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by sleemoon(m): 11:12pm On Nov 15, 2014
macof:

As long as u can't identify your Jin mythology to with any other culture it remains exclusively Arabic/Persian/Babylonian

No sensible person would take it seriously
For wiki
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jinn
U still never believe? Den watch dis video on YouTube... Pls mk sure you don't watch it alone and not in the night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6nWmvwS8XI

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Ibigiga5050: 11:13pm On Nov 15, 2014
Hi guys, well normally I don’t reply post on nairaland, just read and move on, but this topic got my attention, sincerely believe me guy a lot shit happens in this world that we don’t have an idea of, pls believe me. I studied science in secondary school and am the type the read a lot and widely. Most of you guy just talk bull shit about topic like this without ever having close encounter with beings of other energy source.
Recently I was thinking of instituting a research team to study the supernatural world. Well that not going to be soon, don’t have the resources to do that.
Now back to the topic, I met a guy long ago, I won’t give details of the meeting (privacy sake) but we got talking. Later the guy told me about his family and that he got a gift from his mum, something spiritual.
Later this guy told me something about my future, I mean something to happen in weeks time, I was not aware of it and no one was aware it, it had never happened, and there is no way you could have guessed for it would happen.
When this guy told, I never believed him, thought its one of those rubbish people say about.
Surprisingly, it happened, and it was a very painful period.
Now back to the real story, he told me an encounter he had with so called akudaya.
When he was telling the story, I monitored his body language and his speaking to notice any sign of lying. This guy was telling the truth, I could see the frankness in his eye and the emotion.
It’s been awhile I can’t remember all the details of the encounter but what happen was he met a lady who took him home somewhere in lekki.
They entered this big house well furnished, beautiful house he was welcomed, and the lady leave alone.
After a number of visits, the lady sent on errand to her home state to deliver a message to her family.
This guy obliged, he travelled to the state, on getting there after delivering the message, the lady he met at the house stared calling all the neighbours to assemble thinking this guy was a fraud.
He save his head he called the phone number of the lady in Lagos it ranged and he spoke to her, he gave the phone to the lady’s family none of them could hear the voice over the phone only this guy could hear the voice, puzzling.
After he escape from the lady’s family, he travelled back to Lagos to check the building and express his displeasure to the lady, unfortunately he met a mallam at the gate who informed him that the house has been inhabited for a long time. The guy was confused!
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by kandiikane(m): 11:25pm On Nov 15, 2014
Empiree:

Jinns speak any language in the environment they are. I dont think it's appropriate to call them spirit. The word is too loose. Angels are called spirit. Human soul is also called. It's safe to call them "supernatural beings" in the sense that we cant see them. They live longer than human beings. Some of them live as low as 2000yrs old. Some live longer. They live among human in their own planet(Sammawat). That is, different dimension of space and time.
I am sorry there is no way i can describe this without a bit of religious sentiment. So please pardon me. Qur'an says that 1000 yrs is 1 day with God, 50yrs is one day with God etc. This means different sammwat(planet is close definition). Their planet is within the human earth. I wish i can explain better. There is a Yoruba movie titled "Aiye Tuntun"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAdn40JKM9c . The movie gives a clue about sammawat. So Jinns live among us but in their own sammawat where we cant see them. I tried to explain this.

This makes sense, we have the same stories too where I'm from. I remember being told of this story in which they can see you and let's say you accidentally look at them in the eye, even though you aren't aware due to being in different planes, they will poke you in yours.

@topics, stories of these use to scare the hell out of me.
We also had stories of demons dressed as masquerades on stilts following people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

One Word For This Pastor. Picture. / Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna / The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.