Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Akudaya:myth Or Reality? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Akudaya:myth Or Reality? (65953 Views)

Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? / Mammy Water: Myth Or Reality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by victorazy(m): 7:48am On Nov 16, 2014
pimplucious:

Wetin concern Islam and Jesus abeg?

Yes "Isa"
Some stories in Qoran was stolen from Bible

3 Likes

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Empiree: 7:48am On Nov 16, 2014
rhymz:
bullshyte. Do you know of any jinny or her children or even have a personal experience besides the fairy-tale recorded in holy books with conflicting reports of reincarnation.
https://www.nairaland.com/1963721/how-get-rid-jinn
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 16, 2014
This might be true. Even the Indians believe in reincarnation, I have heard lots a stories from my friends over there.
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by pimplucious: 7:52am On Nov 16, 2014
victorazy:

Yes "Isa"

Isa? undecided
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 16, 2014
Empiree:

humm, clearly you dont know them. I dont think they ever appear to you before. They take form of almost anything. They can be as tall as palm tree, they can take form of sheep. I heard that they dont seem to have their form but not sure of that. Jinn or Jin is Arabic name in Qur'an.
I wont dispute whether they exist outside Islam (known to others). Islam talks about them. You see Islam is deep. It's the true oldest religion. No wonder I talked to a White guy about it in 2006. He was just looking like dummy. He doesnt understand what Jinn is all about. This is a matter of unseen. There is another one called Rawaniya or Rawaniha. Pretty much similar. Looks like theyis have more believers among them than Jinns. These creatures (Jinns and Rawaniha) also have religions. There are Pagans, Muslims etc among them. You dont want me to tell you a story about them.

u ar deluded by ur islam, extremely deluded...blieve me...is dis wat ur Qur'an makes u blieve...kai....anyway...be it done 2 u according 2 ur faith...n u know d crazy fin about it is dat u ar so hell bent in believin every delusion n elusive story u get, hook,line, n sinker... dats y ur likes end up being suicide bombers...d question i ask u my friend is,be truthfull n sincere 2 urself...have u ever seen wif ur 2 naked eyes or even speak wif one of dis fins u hav described?....dat ur religion is full of a hell lot of perversion dat d earth is still dealing wif till 2day n yet u wld still boldly come out n want 2 quote 4rom its Qur'an....'*spits on ur post*...wit all does deluded qoutes n perversed talk wif names comin out of it...wat a madmans delusions has made him blieve n he has delusively inculcated it into ur quaran..spreading d madness across ur fold....go and see hw many ur babaric religion has beheaded,.. all 4rm dat....misplaced religion...yet u mad ones claim spirituality....pls dnt let me wash u dis mornin...n d white man must have been watching n wondering hw daft n deluded u sound...n u fink he was jst lukin at u like dat 4 notin...hmmm..he wld say *luk at dis black monkey is dead, in his mind , spirit n soul*... he cant even be helped.....hmmmm...as far as am concerned u guys ar lost...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by chidekings(m): 7:55am On Nov 16, 2014
there is more to this world than we know.

as for me,whatever u belief in work for u
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Jamo90: 7:55am On Nov 16, 2014
Salam alaykum empiree
Please I'd like to have a private discussion with you on some important matters... Please reply
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Yunus2012(m): 8:00am On Nov 16, 2014
This is Islamic view:
once some dies he is dead. is it possible for a child to return to his mother's womb after birth? That is the exact example to know that nothing like Akudaiya.
It is simply the handy work of jinns (spirits) to confuse and mislead humans. sadThis is Islamic view:
once some dies he is dead. is it possible for a child to return to his mother's womb after birth? That is the exact example to know that nothing like Akudaiya.
It is simply the handy work of jinns (spirits) to confuse and mislead humans.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by victorazy(m): 8:04am On Nov 16, 2014
pimplucious:

Isa? undecided

Yes!

Islam has many spirits (demons) interlocating in them, dangerous religion.

There things of spirit and should be for spirits, thing for human "visible things" for humans.

The God of Islam is diff from the God of Christian, one is gentle, meek, he never come into ur room "heart" without knocking or ur permition and the other wicked, harsh and killer of human whom he claimed created and loved.

1 Like

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by firstolalekan(m): 8:06am On Nov 16, 2014
charismaticdave:
I have read this thread from the beginning to the end, none of you guys have a open mind, so sorry if it sounds like an insult, Christians, Muslim's are all backing it up with their own versions of the story, how many of you guys really understand what you are talking about. Don't do this, don't do that, to that Muslim guy, my question is this, how many planes do we have? If you can answer me correctly I will understand that you know what you are talking about, to the Christians, because it's not written in the Holy Bible doesn't make it a lie. To the unbelievers, because it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Only a fool learns from his own experience. I have been instructed not to say anything about this topic, just that Akudaya exists, in other for people not to return, that was why religion is making us believe it does not exist. We can all return only if...... This will be the last time you hear from me about this. Goodbye
Gibberish
What is this one saying?
Who cares about what you think or believe?
who da fuk are u?
A beg swerve

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by drnoel: 8:07am On Nov 16, 2014
MightySparrow:

Any truth that is not universal truth cannot be true. Everything obeys the rule even spiritual things and spirits that why spiritual things are similar. As a scientist I believe not in sectional truth, this is the reason black equals lack. We give more credits to reason than reality.

I agree with u but then if u can give me an explanation to this story I am going to tell now.....

This happened a long time ago, I was still very young then and even as my scientific mind grew and developed i still find I can't still give an explanation to it.

My family went visiting relatives. On getting there we found their house in disarray. My aunt was lying comatose on the floor while the husband was busy running around the house completely confused. That's the situation we saw when we arrived. We helped carry the lady into their sitting room, made her comfortable till she came to. When she did. I heard the most unusual story ever that was too much 4 my young age then.

My uncle had recently traveled for village a meeting and on getting to the village was informed that his wife's cousin had just passed on after a brief illness. Knowing how close these two women were (they grew up together and were trained like sisters), my uncles made his way immediately back to Lagos so he would be the first to brief his wife b4 any other person does.

On getting to the house that morning cos he used night bus he met his wife on her way to use the toilet so he greeted her and told her he had very impt message 4 her. She asked him to wait cos she was pressed. Now my aunt continues, my aunt said she had finished using the toilet and as she came out she met her cousin outside and they hugged and kissed. My aunt hadened seen her 4 months since she took ill so was very happy to see her.

They spoke briefly and my aunt asked her "did u accompany my husband to lagos" and the lady replied "yes, I did". My aunt then told her cousin to join them in the sitting room. As my aunt left the toilet to meet her husband she called her husband's name as she came out "Timothy, why didn't u tell me u came with Vero?" My uncle replied "I didn't come with anybody. Which Vero?" My aunt said Vero now, my sister Vero. On telling my aunt that that Vero was late. My aunt fainted.

I still find the story bizarre but can't give an explanation to it.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by cole265(m): 8:17am On Nov 16, 2014
No claim of any personal experience. Then I don't believe. Myth brethren.
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by solara: 8:23am On Nov 16, 2014
Empiree:
There are also other supernatural beings created by God apart from Jinn. Rawaniya! They too live in a dimension of space and time different from our biological world. For example, if one is in a room with other people, Angels, Jinns and Rawaniya are there too but we cant see them with our n.a.k.e.d eyes. I do not know other name for Rawaniya. They also have muslims(a lot) among them. They go to Makkah but according to one of them who told us 2yrs ago that they (Rawaniya) have their own congregation around Grand Mosque-kahaba in Mekkah(but we human can not see it). They are pure. Most of them are Muslims unlike the Jinn which seem to have many mujirimun(criminals) among them. Jinns(Alijanu) in most cases lie a lot. Prophet Muhammad(saw) told us not to believe them. However there are good ones. Rawaniya are ranked next to Angels.

I know of two Rawaniya that i can relate their amazing works with human. The first one is an old 'man'. I called him man because of his masculine attraction. For example, like using "He" for God. Understood?. Anyways, The old Rawaniya said in 2012 that he was 135yrs old. He's peaceful, truth and prayerful. If his assistance is needed, he always gives prayer. His story will be told later as God permit.

The young one is aggressive, energetic and quiet impatient. He doesnt like any human bear same name with him. His name is Razak. The human man he worked with turned him down because of his aggressiveness and quick to attack. His story too will be told later. But a quick gist, back in the 90s, a man named Razak came to the man who use Razak (rawaniya for messanger) for assistance. The day Razak(human) came was the same day Razak(Rawaniya) was chatting with his master( remember he's spirit and cant be seen). Razak(Rawaniya) asked his master the name of his visitor. He was told he's Razak as well. He quickly got upset and slapped Razak(human). Of course he didnt see what slapped him. He passed away about 7 days later. Thats why his master dont like calling or talking to him anymore. This Razak(Rawaniya) is now 70yrs old. He showed up to his master 3yrs ago without calling. It was like he missed him. He said you dont even bother to ask for me or call me all these while (since 1990s). Master replied that because "oninu fufu nie" i:e you are intolerant. His story may be told later, too.

grin What is this one saying undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by cupidhero(m): 8:24am On Nov 16, 2014
lies! There is no such thing as akudaya or abunna or reincarnation. a dead man is a deadman. don't tell me what some gnostic gospel or some ancient sumerian text says about it. The devil only wants people to believe that when you die your spirit can return or that you can return in human form.

1 Like

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by owcheychey(f): 8:33am On Nov 16, 2014
Honestly I think someone who dies is dead. I've heard about ghosts but one coming back n having kids Now that's just too much
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by utenwuson: 8:41am On Nov 16, 2014
There is ds man dt comes to my local government, Idah in kogi state sm tyms back in d early 2000, he was popularly knwn has yurgo man cos he sells yogurt for kids , constructed a base @ d front of his bicycle where he place d big flask(cooler),

One day his people frm anambra got d info dt d man is existing sm where wc was in my place, there trace him down to Idah, when there got close, he was busy preparing is normal routine of yogurt for d day when he sensed smtin, he told d frn dt he was statying with dt he want 2 go to d toilet, he left n sm people came in wt his pic, dt there re looking 4 him, d frn told them to wait so he could get him, dt was d end..no were 2 trace d man, all d pix he took got broken/teared....... When d whole news got into town, we were scared cos we all bought d yogurt @ one point within dt period! Its hapnin!
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by abdulwastecx(m): 8:46am On Nov 16, 2014
victorazy:

Yes "Isa"

why many stories from bible were stolen from Judaism script....all those numerous author of so called religious book should be charged for plagiarizing other people's idea btw are wrong

1 Like

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 16, 2014
victorazy:

Yes!

Islam has many spirits (demons) interlocating in them, dangerous religion.

There things of spirit and should be for spirits, thing for human "visible things" for humans.

The God of Islam is diff from the God of Christian, one is gentle, meek, he never come into ur room "heart" without knocking or ur permition and the other wicked, harsh and killer of human whom he claimed created and loved.

Thankyou. I just don't want to argue. But I tell whoever cares to listen God and Allah are 2 different entities. They are not the same at all. After I read who is this Allah by moshav. With hard facts. I am convinced that we do not and never worship the same God.

Secondly I opened this topic to learn and see if anyone has actually had the experience before it was hijacked by islamic fundamentalist telling useless and demonic stories. The op asked if anyone has heard or had the experience. The next thing it was turned into something else and I saw some post about jesus made by some muslims. This thread would end up being closed cus it has lost the original reason for its creation and it will turn into a religious bashing thread.

1 Like

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by abdulwastecx(m): 8:52am On Nov 16, 2014
Yunus2012:
This is Islamic view:
It is simply the handy work of jinns (spirits) to confuse and mislead humans. sadThis is Islamic view:
It is simply the handy work of jinns (spirits) to confuse and mislead humans.

any faith that believe in jin, akudaya etc should not be taken serious
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by pekelepekele(m): 8:54am On Nov 16, 2014
I will use nairaland to explain the meaning of akudaya.

Some nairalanders are akudaya. Here is why , if you have more than one profile on nairaland and whenever you get banned by a moderator. , you start using the second profile . That second profile is the akudaya of you because to the moderator you are already banned.

It is the same in real life when someone dies (BANNED BY MODERATOR). The family mourn and accept that they will not see the person again but he or she continue to live (SECOND PROFILE) with a different identity(username) in this same planet (NAIRALAND).

One way or the other some people have managed to claim extra life for themselves maybe through good deed or evil deed so that they can either live longer to enjoy or suffer.

Is it not written in the bible that prophet Elijah that left this world with fire wheel came back as John the baptist.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by CHUKSKALIDONN: 9:03am On Nov 16, 2014
Empiree:
Akudaya: Myth or Reality?

What is Akudaya?
It simply means incarnation or reincarnation.

Myth or Reality?
Both

Explain please:
It is a myth because when a person dies he(or she) does not come back to life(world). He(or she) can no longer be seen.
How then is it real. But we hear stories about them. So?. Jinn(Alujonu) at work. They take form of dead people. They could take form of your grandfather that died longtime ago and people who know your grandfather will confirm seeing him. In short, the reality is 'he' is seen. The myth is the person seen is not your real grandfather. You can get deep sense of this in Islam. When someone dies, that's it. The person is dead for real whether natural death or murdered.
Jinns reside in dirty, filthy places, like bathroom, filthy uncompleted building. That's why it's advisable to wear clothe to cover private part when taking shower. Cover yourself with blanket (etc) during intercourse. Don't be scared now. They don't necessarily reside in all dirty bathrooms or places. Jinns are endowed with supernatural perception. They lodge where they can see human but human beings can not see them. They can see you taking shower, having intercourse etc. Most of them are liars. Never take their words seriously. In a nutshell, if you see "Akudaya", a relative, he or she is not your relative so long as the person is dead. Hope this answer your question. See if you can find useful info in this link.
https://www.nairaland.com/209195/islam-exorcism
fairy tell
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by CHUKSKALIDONN: 9:04am On Nov 16, 2014
abdulwastecx:

absolutely
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by blackfase(m): 9:10am On Nov 16, 2014
I think I heard of this story too....

I've heard numerous stories about this akudaya but i will share 1 that really shocked me.

A young man who happened to be the only son of his parents died miserably. Though i wasn't told where he died or how he died. He was the heir to the fathers wealth as the only son.

The man was said to have established a business booming with lots of customers in lagos(why always lagos?).... He also got married but not legally to a pretty young lady there and they had kids...

When the young man sensed his time of existence as partial human was coming to an end, he talked to his wife about seeing his parents (i still ask myself, why now?). The wife agreed. They were few distant away from home before the man came up with excuse.... He told his wife he needed to get some items from the market. He gave the wife direction on how she'd be able to locate their main house. The wife with the kids kept going. On reaching the house, the mother of the man saw them and asked if they were looking for some one. The lady described whom they were looking for and coincidentally, she was speaking to the mother in-law.... The lady told her that she's the wife of her son... The old woman, amazed by what she heard couldn't believe it.... She took the lady to the place where the man was buried and told her that he died a long time ago.... The lady was skeptical and decided to call her husband on phone but it wasn't through.... That was how the man disappeared into thin air till today.

The question i still ask myself is - Are the kids half man-half spirit?
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Empiree: 9:12am On Nov 16, 2014
Jamo90:
Salam alaykum empiree
Please I'd like to have a private discussion with you on some important matters... Please reply
walaikum salam. how are you?
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by drnoel: 9:12am On Nov 16, 2014
this thread is spiraling out of control
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by RAO1(m): 9:20am On Nov 16, 2014
Empiree:

They are called Alujonu in yoruba. I believe that their narrative in Islam correspond with Yoruba ones. Maybe a slight difference.
Bro Tnx for ur contributions so far.... d best word for Al-jinnu in Yoruba is EBORA /ORO

1 Like

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by davidflipcy(m): 9:32am On Nov 16, 2014
dancok:
op come to Akure in ondo state i will show u d house build by akudqya,the house is in front of my sister shop., come let me show u will be terify.
am in Akure. Can you give the description of the place? I wanna see for myself
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by huptin(m): 9:37am On Nov 16, 2014
guy the more u try 2 explain this your Jinn rubbish, the more ridiculous you sound.

1 Like

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by rhymz(m): 9:41am On Nov 16, 2014
Empiree:
https://www.nairaland.com/1963721/how-get-rid-jinn
wow I can't believe I read all 5 pages of the thread. So unfortunate what the young Lady is passing through. And I must confess, that was quite an interesting revelation for me not with regards to this topic but that of the OP in that thread swtbb.... I hope she is able to pull through all that spiritual fight.

Some interesting observation in the thread:
1. I noticed that Jinn thing possessed mostly Muslim women and most of its effect are felt in illusions or another realm.
2. Both the effects, solutions and perspectives have largely been on Muslims and the Islamic way of cure, that is understandable but the discussion would have been more interesting to learn if it had also discussed non-islamic cases of such possessions unless of course if it is peculiar to Muslims alone.
3. The Jinn thing seem to me mostly like a demonic possession with Islamic explanation and solutions, do you know similar cases that have been solved outside of the confines of Islam, I mean where even the sufferer is not Muslim but still get cured.

Again, I must commend the efforts of the Muslims that gave her a repertoire of solutions which seemed to be working for the young lady, it really was an eye opener for me.... I have heard of cases of such possessions, it can be likened to the case of marine husband, spiritual wife, ogbanje or abiku sort of possession in other religions and tribes and I know they too have their own way of cure..... Exploring them will be very interesting.

Finally, the Jinn thing from what I have learned from that thread has little to do with the reincarnation being discussed here by this OP even though you referred me to a Jinn thread. It still did not answer my earlier questions, do you know of any Jinn children, or have you personally experience or witness the reincarnation phenomenon besides the usual once upon a time kind of gist that usually accompany reincarnation stories. The Jinn thread you referred me to discussed Jinn in another level of operations not similar in anyway to the reincarnation topic here..... Would like to get a response from you. Besides, I noticed I am not able to comment the Jinn thread unless I confess to being a Muslim, come on, is that really necessary, I really would love to join the discussion and ask question as an outside, you know bring another perspective to the discussion, what the lady needs is help, it does not matter if it comes from a non-islamic source or does it?

1 Like

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Yunus2012(m): 9:42am On Nov 16, 2014
abdulwastecx:

abdulwastecx:

abdulwastecx:

That's your prerogative. If a religion is said to be a way of life, you naturally expected it to resolve all issues relating to living. If you decide to belie it that's your issue. weather you like it or this phenomenon is part of living on this world and Islam had given the completed details about it. its left to you, your reasoning and free will.
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by jomoh: 9:43am On Nov 16, 2014
Empiree:
these incidents I'm familiar with cus I'm very close with those involved. I lived with them. matter of fact, the other person in this matter lives with me right now. so I'm aware of it at least since 1990. Islam is deep brother.

Please can I get Alhaji Issa Akindele's number from u. If not please can u help me get it. I really have been looking to get his number for someone close to me in a very long time.
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Babakenny(m): 9:51am On Nov 16, 2014
I think it should be pronounced oku-da-aya domi do mi do. not okudaya.. or am i wrong? because i was so confused initially when i read the headings...

Others might correct me if am wrong because I know I am a proud Yoruba man and I know all the phonetics of my language..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

One Word For This Pastor. Picture. / Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna / The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.