Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". (6532 Views)

This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) / Dont Blame Him 4 Not Beign Faithfull / Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by robosky02(m): 9:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
dhammyg:
I'LL TRY MY BEST TO BE FAITHFUL(BUT SOMETIMES SHIIT HAPPENSembarassed)
AS FOR HIM I DON'T REALLY KNOWundecided

that is what we are saying what do you do
so that "shit dont happen"
Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2014
robosky02:

hmmmm
even if he is unfaithful wow
whats the magic
...lol....d magic is love,faith in God he ll make us scale thru dem.....love is nt always an easy thing for me.....but wen i love someone,i do it with my heart,soul n body....i pray i dont c temptatns dat r stronger dan me....
Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
Kentnickole: undecided
Meditating...
Interest loading...
...abeg oooo....**runs back into my protective shell**:......use 15 yards of ankara n iron shield to cover mysef....
Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by Crocz(m): 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
Agybabe:
for your mind o.

Anyway sha...no need

Just in case there is need grin
Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
Baddestguyp: uhh.....so touching, but idonbelieveit
...lol....u av evry ryt to blive anything,sir...
Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by Kentnickole(m): 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2014
temigracie: ...abeg oooo....**runs back into my protective shell**:......use 15 yards of ankara n iron shield to cover mysef....
#thinking#. Could she be?
Interest still loading...
Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by Kentnickole(m): 9:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
temigracie: ...abeg oooo....**runs back into my protective shell**:......use 15 yards of ankara n iron shield to cover mysef....
Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by dstnd: 9:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
marieolae: I am willing to..under the conditions that he makes me happy, satisfies me in every possible way..nd shows complete commitment
oya shall we start
Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by dstnd: 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2014
Elantracey: Its very possible , for me I can , as long as he is someone that compliments me and he's dreams and visions tallies with mine .
..did u just mentioned vision?
Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by Kentnickole(m): 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2014
#thinking#... Could she be?
Still meditating...
Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by Agybabe(f): 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
Crocz:

Okay ah go buzz you

2 Likes

Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by Agybabe(f): 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
Crocz:

only if you remind me... tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by Baddestguyp(m): 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
temigracie: ...lol....u av evry ryt to blive anything,sir...
did u just call me "sir"?
Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by Crocz(m): 10:17pm On Aug 16, 2014
Agybabe:
only if you remind me... tongue grin

Gimme ur contact and I will
Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by Baddestguyp(m): 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2014
Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by beeevan: 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2014
Teeyrose: Its possible and easy,all U need is a faithful man

Simple... kiss
Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
I am doing that right now. Even tho we are not yet married, its been only him for over 2years now. I remain faithful to him cos the relationship is based on trust kiss we school at different cities so my male frnds sometimes tell me stories about how he is cheatingright now and so on. Do I even have enough time for myself? With my kind of school time table. No time to cheat o grin the experience is cool anyway, I miss him so much sometimes; just like now cryand no other boy anywhere.
Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by Homguy(m): 11:17pm On Aug 16, 2014
softsparkyy: Only if I am married to him.
hmmmm
Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by mysterious12(m): 1:42am On Aug 17, 2014
my to be wife, yes
Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by robosky02(m): 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
temigracie: ...lol....d magic is love,faith in God he ll make us scale thru dem.....love is nt always an easy thing for me.....but wen i love someone,i do it with my heart,soul n body....i pray i dont c temptatns dat r stronger dan me....
Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by kathryn24(f): 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2014
yes, it's possible. we respect and trust each other
Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by robosky02(m): 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
ok i have some
ten tips that will make you faithful to one man
all your life.

note no knowledge is exclusive you can give your own tips too oha lets start
Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by robosky02(m): 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
ten tips that will make you faithful to one man

1.Agree to trust one another.
Once you have taken your vows (or ready to take the vows), don't do anything to break that trust. You have both taken vows to be faithful in every way to one another. Now it's time to believe in one another and trust your partner. Suspicion and doubt don't cause a spouse to cheat, but if one spouse exhibits high degrees of any of these to the other, it spells trouble for the relationship. Set reasonable boundaries and stay within them - this fosters trust, and the longer you each stay within the boundaries you have agreed on, the more trust you will build as time goes on.
Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by robosky02(m): 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
2..Accept the fact that you are no longer single.
No, you may not come and go as you please, no matter how much that may rankle. You have a responsibility to your spouse or partner now, and the sooner you accept it, the fewer fights and arguments you'll have. Acting as if you are free and accountable to no one will pretty much ensure that you will be single again - soon. Instead, keep in mind your love for your spouse and the love your spouse has for you, your commitment and your vows.
Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by robosky02(m): 1:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
3.Wear your wedding ring at all times.
Avoid taking the ring off in most situations, even if your friends tell you to. Some exceptions are when playing sport, washing the dishes or if it could be damaged or cause you injury on the job. Do remember to put it back on straight away!
• Leaving your ring on sends a clear signal to everyone else outside of your union. It reminds you that you are "taken" and most people will know better than to trespass.
• If someone fails to heed the sign of your ring, show it to them close up and be sure they know it means you really are married and that you're not interested in flirting at all. If presenting your ring and clearly stating you're married and happily so doesn't work, and that person continues to pursue you, stop contact with that person at once, if possible. (If it's your brother's wife, you may have a tough time doing that, but limit contact to groups and never be alone with her. If she manages to isolate you from the rest of the family, extricate yourself quickly - kindly if possible, but rudely if necessary. In any case, be utterly clear.)
Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by robosky02(m): 3:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
4.Avoid even the appearance of wrongdoing.

If you meet with someone who tries to come on to you and maybe even who is attractive to you, don't panic. Simply show no interest and say it clearly to that person. Explain that you're very happy in your marriage and have no intention of straying. Say exactly those words. Then excuse yourself and go someplace where there are other people around. Don't allow yourself to be cornered by that person again.
Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by robosky02(m): 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2014
5.Tell any person who tries to lure you into an entanglement with them that you're not interested, period.
Don't give a half-hearted "Gee, I'm really attracted to you, but I'm married" response. This sends a wrong message - it says, "If only my stupid spouse weren't in the way, then you and I could hook up." Anyone who knows you're married and persists in coming on to you will not hesitate to run over your spouse if she/he thinks you're at all interested. What matters is that you are married, and your commitment is to your partner or spouse. Put your foot down hard and walk away, leaving no room for doubt or hope. Don't worry about letting him or her down easy.
• People who try to encourage a person to dally with them knowing full well that the other person is married are often very unhappy people, and they don't care to see anyone else happy. Ask yourself this question: "Why isn't there someone special in their life?" Often it's because they are simply not happy to be happy. Remember that if they don't mind harming your marriage, they won't be hanging around after the thrill of being with you wears off.
Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by robosky02(m): 3:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
6. Take your spouse with you.

If you know you'll be in a situation where you can't avoid a person who keeps coming on to you,example at a company function or party take your spouse along. Knowing your partner is watching will keep you in line, and hopefully will deter any questionable acts on the part of the other person.
Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by robosky02(m): 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
7. Stay home.
Studies have shown that men or women who cheat start spending time away from home, such as working late at the office, going out for drinks after work with the opposit sex or coulegue, etc. Curtail this habit – bring the work home with you, schedule dial-in discussions with other workmates after hours using video conferencing on your broadband and take your spouse out to dinner instead of your colleagues.
Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by robosky02(m): 3:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
abeg before i take the remaining 3 bomb or points
ppls add your voice do you agree with the points above
or whats your own view or point to aid faithfulness

oya talk your own
Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by robosky02(m): 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
8.Communicate!
If you are feeling pushed away, due to lack of attention or contribution. Communicate those feelings to your spouse. They may even be feeling the same way and most relationships that I have seen turn into a disloyal one because of lack of communication. One of the partners will find support to their emotions in another person who will listen. This can lead to a bad mistake which will have to be worked out later. If we can avoid this all together then temptation to stray will be less likely
Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by robosky02(m): 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2014
kathryn24: yes, it's possible. we respect and trust each other

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All These Girls With Their K-leg Syndrome Of Taking Pictures / How to break up without cursing too much damage. / Why Do You Guys Hate Using Condom? (guys Come In Here!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.