Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey (37881 Views)

Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti / Another Rampaging Disease-sextape / Rampaging Soldiers Burn BRT Buses In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
Beesluv:

What if d monkey is here on NL and reading or plan?

LOOOOL
Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
sonyc00: That monkey is a Terrorist.Holding hostages in that area with the fear of Ebola.

You say terrorist, I say freedom fighter.

RUN, MONKEY!

Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by tpia1: 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2014

What if d monkey is here on NL and reading or plan?

Then it will return to the forest.
Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Beesluv: 10:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
tpia1:

Then it will return to the forest.

Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Bishiie(m): 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ebolaa..............ebolaaaaa...........the fear of eloba
Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
Monkey meat is hungry-ing me sad
Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Bishiie(m): 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
Contact 7Five Consultations for your Proposals| Feasibility studies| Business planning| Profiles| Presentations| Research assistance (Thesis/ Project{Undergraduate and Postgraduate})
Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by gsparks01(m): 10:59pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ekundayo7:
When they are running straight at you and leap for your throat covering 10 meters in one second. They have long pointed teeth and very strong jaws. Even the small ones. I have a scar on my thumb from where one bit me at about age 14. Had I not put my hand up to protect my throat I would probably be dead. They can be very unpredictable and even more so if raised as a pet. They are never "tamed". Maybe they like their owner but God forbid you visit someone with pet monkey and that monkey starts acting like a jealous boyfriend or girlfriend. shocked
yea i watched something like that recently.. They're jealous

Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
Lil funny grin they should eat the monkey nau.pepper soup things
Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Okeikpu(m): 12:23am On Aug 19, 2014
okparaugo:

Dem talk say monkey dey pursue my yoruba brothers...

For voting out APC...

Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Neddyogu(m): 1:56am On Aug 19, 2014
SporaD8: propably a Baboon not a Monkey.
a baboon is alsö a monkey species.
Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by tpia1: 2:10am On Aug 19, 2014
where exactly is the monkey though, there was another thread about one in enugu.

Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Nobody: 3:01am On Aug 19, 2014
Neddyogu: a baboon is alsö a monkey species.

Don't mind them

Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by whitecat007: 6:17am On Aug 19, 2014
Eedioottss!! This is a chimp we are talking about. A chimp at 18 years of age has the strength of 8 men and can only be kept in the zoo. Thank goodness, it's in Ado Ekiti, cos it would have been eaten in iboland along with horse meat and decomposed human flesh. Ibos eat everything and their cousin chimp is not an exception.

Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Nosaghae(m): 6:44am On Aug 19, 2014
gsparks01: since when did monkey become a fearful animal??
it became a fearful animal when its was discovered to be one of the sources of adEBOLA

Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by melomelo: 6:53am On Aug 19, 2014
Boko Haram in the North, Ebola in Lagos & Enugu, Monkey in Ekiti. ThereisGod?
Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Simitrendy: 7:26am On Aug 19, 2014
Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Pool4us(m): 7:30am On Aug 19, 2014
Una no get hunters for street Must government be involve in everything??
Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Hassanjj(m): 11:21am On Aug 19, 2014
FOR UNA MIND ABI? SHOWING OF ONESELF IS ALLOWED!

Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by hiss(m): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2014
175:

True! But in the time of contagious viruses, the destiny of a great tribe lies on the shoulder of one man. . . .his name's adEBOLA!!!

are u tryna say that Ebola is a Yoruba sickness?..
Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by SurePresident: 3:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
tpia1: where exactly is the monkey though, there was another thread about one in enugu.
I initally saw the thread about monkey terrorising people in Enugu. Now, I wonder whose tribal bigot's handywork is this lie here.
Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by 175(m): 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
willorie:

Lol cheesy
"Merlin" copyright

lol Yea!

Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by 175(m): 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
hiss: are u tryna say that Ebola is a Yoruba sickness?..

you did gringringrin
Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
Mtchew.

Chai..carry uniform dey chase monkey. Uncool fa!

Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by kajoula(m): 11:25am On Aug 20, 2014
UNA NEVA KNOW ANYTHING
[size=16pt]PDP MONKEY (OSHOKOMOLE) GO TERRORISE EKITI [/size]

Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Berylpharm(m): 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
they have killed the monkey

LASEMA Rescues Woman Trapped In Mud Under Third Mainland Bridge / Difference between A Santa Claus and A Father Christmas (Photos) / 10 Horrifying Stories Of People Killed By Snakes