Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. (3981 Views)

Always Getting Wet, When Chating Or Talking With A Girl I Admired. / Getting Pregnant In Ur Thirties Is The Best Ladies / Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by AtheistD(m): 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2014
mizcalvina: non hun..

Ok. Do you have plans to get pregnant any time soon? Has there been a lot of talk recently about pregnancy? How old are you?
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by mizcalvina(f): 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
AtheistD:

Ok. Do you have plans to get pregnant any time soon? Has there been a lot of talk recently about pregnancy? How old are you?
i have no plan of getting preg ryt now except God wants me to. Abt my age huh am still a lill girl growing up. Will be 21by Nov23rd
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by Keky(m): 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
Use Postinor before going to bed.
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by Elnino4ladies: 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
We too dey religious 4 dis country abeg...is jst a dream no spirituality is attach 2 it....op notin is wrong wit u...

1 Like

Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by mizcalvina(f): 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
Keky: Use Postinor before going to bed.
huh
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by Keky(m): 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
mizcalvina: huh
it works maam.
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by bastien: 4:39pm On Aug 18, 2014
mizcalvina: really
seriously boo wink
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by Mikkie31(m): 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
rozzay:
Mountain of fire nd miracles ministries its all ova d country just enter d nearest one close to u. Do it fast b4 dey take all ur glory
undecided typical African woman!
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
SirAweezy:

There are dreams and there are DREAMS. Just so you know!

Pastors and preachers don brainwash una finish
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
dear u realy needs a serios praya. tkl it up wit ur famly, may be ur mum because she wil definately no wat to do abt it. all d bst.
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
Mikkie31: undecided typical African woman!
Wat I do
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by nikkypearl(f): 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
Austeenx:

`Which kind market?
You send me go market?

cheesy cheesy
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by Vikky014(f): 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
mizcalvina: Yes i drank salt water
hahahahaha,ayaff fainted,see anoda ebola scare victim,Meanwhile drink salt b4 sleepn
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by mizcalvina(f): 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
Vikky014: hahahahaha,ayaff fainted,see anoda ebola scare victim,Meanwhile drink salt b4 sleepn
lol not again
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by Mikkie31(m): 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
rozzay:
Wat I do
just talking ma'am
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by SirAweezy(m): 6:49am On Aug 19, 2014
Cabinbiscuit:

Pastors and preachers don brainwash una finish

For the record.. I hardly go to church, but I believe in the truth.. And my gift is not made by me.
So when you are talking abt pastors and preacher boy. Look elsewhere
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 19, 2014
SirAweezy:

For the record.. I hardly go to church, but I believe in the truth.. And my gift is not made by me.
So when you are talking abt pastors and preacher boy. Look elsewhere

Lmao@ church.
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by SirAweezy(m): 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2014
Cabinbiscuit:

Lmao@ church.

No pls don't laff out at church.. Without church Morals will be missing in the world at large.. So pls still respect church and repesct who ever-preside over it... Wisdom is rare, so those who read the bible biget loads of wisdom.
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
SirAweezy:

No pls don't laff out at church.. Without church Morals will be missing in the world at large.. So pls still respect church and repesct who ever-preside over it... Wisdom is rare, so those who read the bible biget loads of wisdom.

Did I hear you say that without church there won't be morality? lmao. Baloney!!! fu*cking baloney!!!
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by Syphonn(m): 4:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
DOES TRUE LOVE REALLY EXIST

Many guys tend to fall victims of heartbreaks more than girls because they believe that once a girl starts visiting them and hooking up with them that it is love. True love is hard to find for so many and it is also difficult to understand whether the person you think loves you or its the reverse.
READ MORE http://www.busygisting.com/does-true-love-exist/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Akinola My Husband Friend Got Me Pregnant In Just One Night Out / Husband Uses Another Format, Is It True? / How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.