Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer (50402 Views)

“ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant / I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs / Bitter Kola Can Cure Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by GhaliNaaba(m): 1:32am On Aug 20, 2014
200 million mumu expects USA to give them the Drug for ebola while you invest in hatred and religion. You choose corrupts and oppresors as leaders, you votes based on your tribal and religious sentiment not for perfomance and good governance. fools continue!

2 Likes

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by nextstep(m): 4:29am On Aug 20, 2014
mikolo80: this is not syphilis or hiv but ebola that gives you 3weeks to live do you die without a fight cos you can't afford zmapp or try the cheaper nanosilver as you really have nothing to lose.remember many die of malaria in africa cos they can't even afford 'ordinary' 60naira maloxin

You're right, it's a fatal and brief disease. However there is a difference: antimalarial drugs (like quinine from cinchona tree bark) have been demonstrated to work against malaria by interfering with the production of nucleic acids used by the falciparum parasite. Nanosilver, on the other hand, are tiny bits of metal shavings that are best known for coating surfaces to inhibit the growth of bacteria. If nanosilver worked at all on any kind of virus, I would heartily recommend it for a limited trial.

Please allow me a thought experiment: there's been an outbreak of a really bad malaria variant, and people are dying daily. Then somebody claims that agidi is the miracle cure. Really, would you believe it? Would you recommend governments start a campaign to give everybody agidi because some quack gave an interview about its efficacy? About how the complex starches and molecular structure destroys viruses by just inhaling the steam while it's cooking in another village. That would raise some eyebrows, I'd bet.

If nano silver had been demonstrated to work (the doctor is free to show us peer reviewed journal articles and clinical trials), it would be worth considering. It hasn't. I'm not buying.

I'm deeply troubled by what's going on, and RIP to the dearly departed, but grabbing at unproven solutions that have no history of solving any prior diseases is doing more harm than good. I'd rather people realize there's no publicly available cure than to take this nano silver, carry on spreading the virus, fully believing it works. I'm glad the salt water hoax is over. Maybe instead of saying "salt", they should have said "sodium chloride" and we might have believed it. "Nano silver" also has a better ring to it than "metal shavings."

I hope we haven't forgotten the chalk and talcum powder that were sold as medicines not too long ago. The spread of Ebola can be slowed/halted by quarantine. Any other claim is pure conjecture at this point.

3 Likes

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by phabulux: 6:04am On Aug 20, 2014
bennygreat1:

No I don't.......

Thank you.
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by ceejayluv(m): 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
nextstep:

You're right, it's a fatal and brief disease. However there is a difference: antimalarial drugs (like quinine from cinchona tree bark) have been demonstrated to work against malaria by interfering with the production of nucleic acids used by the falciparum parasite. Nanosilver, on the other hand, are tiny bits of metal shavings that are best known for coating surfaces to inhibit the growth of bacteria. If nanosilver worked at all on any kind of virus, I would heartily recommend it for a limited trial.

Please allow me a thought experiment: there's been an outbreak of a really bad malaria variant, and people are dying daily. Then somebody claims that agidi is the miracle cure. Really, would you believe it? Would you recommend governments start a campaign to give everybody agidi because some quack gave an interview about its efficacy? About how the complex starches and molecular structure destroys viruses by just inhaling the steam while it's cooking in another village. That would raise some eyebrows, I'd bet.

If nano silver had been demonstrated to work (the doctor is free to show us peer reviewed journal articles and clinical trials), it would be worth considering. It hasn't. I'm not buying.

I'm deeply troubled by what's going on, and RIP to the dearly departed, but grabbing at unproven solutions that have no history of solving any prior diseases is doing more harm than good. I'd rather people realize there's no publicly available cure than to take this nano silver, carry on spreading the virus, fully believing it works. I'm glad the salt water hoax is over. Maybe instead of saying "salt", they should have said "sodium chloride" and we might have believed it. "Nano silver" also has a better ring to it than "metal shavings."

I hope we haven't forgotten the chalk and talcum powder that were sold as medicines not too long ago. The spread of Ebola can be slowed/halted by quarantine. Any other claim is pure conjecture at this point.

Brilliant.... Bravo.
I hope that those Obama haters in naija are aware that CDC & WHO officials are on ground in Lagos monitoring and giving valuable advice on the situation....
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by amanikondo: 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
Jerrick: Hate those Americans. They obviously knew Nano Silver could cure Ebola and yet, they're discouraging us from using it saying it is pesticide. Heartless bastards.
But I like Americans Dollar.
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by amanikondo: 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
Onegai: I don't believe this woman. She said due to scientific reasons she can't state now, this Nano Silver was not released to the public. What are the reasons? When Tekmira had issues with their drug and FDA, they publicly announced it and even followed up by announcing FDA's decision to allow limitied testing on healthy humans. So why is Nano silver's own story so different?

Last week, one girl (who is a makeup artist! The closest she came to Medical degree was High School Biology) on my bbm started advertising another version of Nano Silver, called Bio Silver, which she is now importing. Na wa, na so drugs wey dey cure HIV, ebola and more are so common? Forreals? Why has Congo (which had ebola outbreaks for decades, constantly) never heard of the miracle of Nano Silver? Why has South Africa not been adding Nano Silver to their drug list, after all, the Southern African countries have some of the highest HIV rates in the world, instead they are using other supplements.

The infected's father is a consultant doctor, why is he rejecting it? Yet Nigerians with no medical degree, who have never heard of PLAB, know more than this man whose child's life is in danger (wouldn't he do all to save?) Doesn't he love his child, of course he does!

Abeg, this is like Swedish Bitters, my mum too believed it could cure boils and ulcers. Now she knows it's simply a dietary supplement, helps regulate the liver but nothing more.

Let this Nano silver be tested with infected monkeys. Let the results be submitted to WHO and NAFDAC and a 3rd independent source (who can verify). Or she should take her rubbish and be quiet!

This Nano silver is cleverly being marketed to Nigeria, a country with the fewest ebola patients, the richest hypochondriacs (people who rush to hospital once their leg pains dem). Let her offer it freely to Guinea, let's see what happens in 2 weeks' time.

Best comment ever.
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by mikolo80: 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
nextstep:

due process i get. All i'm saying i believe that its big pharm and govt trying to take up to the cleaners.but even if you dont believe in conspiracy don't you think ppl who are dead men walking with potentially nothing to lose would like to have a straw to grab at .imagine you've got only 10bucks and you are giving a choice of 10bucks experimental drug that may or may not work or death(cos you cant afford the tested one) which would you choose.thats all i'm saying. Until we can say for sure that nano doesn't work and they're not sure of the zmapp then they should not muzzle the competition or at least they shouldn't think that its easy to censor ppl in this age of social media. If they try the drug and prove that it doesn't work fine but stopping someone else cos you want to make money and you think they dont is not cool. To be expected cos i get it,its a dog eat dog world but if i had 24hrs before i turn into a bloodbenders muse i'd try acid if someone said it it'd solve the problem

1 Like

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by HealNigeria: 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
there is a better cure for ebola...

...found here:
[size=14pt]EbolaVirus.com.ng[/size]
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 22, 2014
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by nhtuyenbk: 3:24am On Aug 27, 2014
And its approved by the manufacturers and not by a group of scientific or pharmaceutic researchers. This clearly shows it strictly business and they're after profit. You can see at lap dat thang may
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by nhtuyenbk: 3:05am On Jan 12, 2015
Dude, you don't have to insult your mom to make a point. Go and get a proper communication skills.
( reference at http://baovethuanphat.com)
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by xpxd: 12:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
ebola is a serious disease, hope it will be fixed soon (http://www.kientrucnhaviet.net/)
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by abcbody: 4:22am On Mar 25, 2017
Use these templates to build a pop up paper circuit card with a light up lotus design . The pop up
ower is a design by Robert Saluda, adapted for use with paper circuits. Find the original project at
this link http://paperartviet.com/

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) / US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola / Myth Busted: Men Can Hold Pee Longer Than Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.