Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer (50391 Views)

“ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant / I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs / Bitter Kola Can Cure Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by slydog(m): 5:42am On Aug 19, 2014
...And Nigeria keeps discharging people free from ebola, and prof onyebuchi keeps telling me that he is not using nano silver, itsokay....

4 Likes

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by nhtuyenbk: 5:49am On Aug 19, 2014
Good to hear ! To let all the members understand the strength or the weakness and characteristic of their co-workers, some active games on the fine sand along the coast are the necessary part of the trip. Mitsubishi Elevator Vietnam
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 19, 2014
Am suspecting,maybe that is drugs their are using for the victims.
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by ige101(m): 6:14am On Aug 19, 2014
macsika: I think they should conduct a public experiment by infecting themselves and cure it with the drug.

By the way, I'm just sayin...

Anima like you,they have done and said what is expected of them,those who have ears let them hear

1 Like

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 19, 2014
Ebola is a virus yet they keep saying it cures all bacteria. From my little knowledge of biology, virus and bacteria are two different things.
Submit the thing for trial so we can know once and for all.

8 Likes

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:21am On Aug 19, 2014
So At Last It Works? It Works! Wow! It Works!

Infact, GEJ TILL FOREVER!!

1 Like

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by thunder74(m): 6:24am On Aug 19, 2014
Blackchampion: And why is d Nano Silver lacking global support if it can cure Ebola

Because it was discovered by a black man and a Nigerian for that matter. If it was discovered by an American, then it will be approved even the Zmapp approved by the USA has not been tested on human before now but to take the global glory America quickly approved it with caveat.

2 Likes

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by Mathematical(f): 6:26am On Aug 19, 2014
Colloidal nano silver – nanometer-sized silver particles suspended in water – has been used by people to self-medicate innumerable conditions for around a century now. Although there is no clear evidence that it has beneficial health effect at low concentrations, it can cause the disease argyria at high concentrations.

Nano silver has been on the radar of researchers and regulators for over a decade now as a substance that may be more toxic than originally thought. As a result, there has been an intense global research effort into its human and ecological toxicity in recent years. Studies have shown that nanoscale silver particles can be harmful if released into the environment in large quantities, and may possibly cause harm in unexpected ways in the human body under specific circumstances. Yet there’s been little published on the use of nano silver as a treatment for infectious diseases.

The U.S keep falsifying claims and experiment?huge question mark..?huge politics going on in and out of this evils cases.drug manufacturers,WHO,all acting deaf to the issue...abeg make we no decieve ourselves
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by daviddavin99: 6:29am On Aug 19, 2014
What is the basis for fitness? This needs to be an exercise program that allows you to be successful - mentally, physically and financially.
Programs that improve your energy levels, muscle and joint strength, balance and overall flexibility are a must. This will allow you to move better, be more productive and prevent potential injuries and orthopedic problems.Xtreme Nitro
Early in our development, we move properly; the body and brain communicate well and questions concerning orthopedic problems or fitness levels are, for the most part, a non-issue.
As we "mature," we begin to develop poor movement habits, postures and compensations due to communication changes between body and brain. This is usually the result of daily work duties, hobbies, eating habits and bad advice or other learned information.
Many exercise programs just enhance these bad habits and lead to sub-par and unwanted levels of fitness. Many begin to blame old age, lack of time and genetics as the culprits.
In reality, it is ignorance... that's right, ignorance.
Before you email me and call me bad names, ignorance is simply a lack of knowledge. The biggest problem I see with clients' physical fitness level is their lack of knowledge.
People just need to be reminded of how to move properly again, like when we were younger. I would like to "tweak" the Beach Boy's hit song and say "wouldn't it be nice if we were younger- then we would move so much better." This would mostly be because we would be moving efficiently, not just because our body is "newer and fresher."http://gainmusclesup.com/
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by thunder74(m): 6:30am On Aug 19, 2014
Aqva: Ebola is a virus yet they keep saying it cures all bacteria. From my little knowledge of biology, virus and bacteria are two different things.
Submit the thing for trial so we can know once and for all.
Even the hand sterilizer we are all using does not kill virus but at all at all na him bad. In the absent of nothing. Afterall, if you do not apply any drug, the victim may eventually die, why not take the risk with Nano Silver, who knows?

2 Likes

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by joeblack62: 6:33am On Aug 19, 2014
I believe the answer to Ebola vs Nano Silver is simple. No need for excessive research, no need to listen to what this brainwashing western people are saying. Try Nano silver out and let's see if it works. How would they call a drug that a professional scientists claims can cure viral hemorrhagic fever a pesticide, c'mon that misguided information is too cheap for people to buy. We have our laboratories too we can test it out on Monkeys, Pigs or an Ebola patient who shows the least chance of survival. That's not a bad test, U.S.A is probably trying to capitalize on Ebola again if you all know what i mean.

1 Like

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by temitemi1(m): 6:34am On Aug 19, 2014
Maybe that's what our honourable minister is secretly administer on the victims n is bringing positive result! Person wey do d drug say him drug dey work n america dey talk say nah pesticide!atleast 4 pple has bn dicherged!

1 Like

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by MaziOmenuko: 6:35am On Aug 19, 2014
Abeg, they should smuggle the drug into the market and let Nigerians, as usual, take their fate by their own hands!

Afterall, how many drugs in the Nigerian market has approval? All the approval agency don wake up now dey show themselves like say they care about us.
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by Onegai(f): 6:36am On Aug 19, 2014
I don't believe this woman. She said due to scientific reasons she can't state now, this Nano Silver was not released to the public. What are the reasons? When Tekmira had issues with their drug and FDA, they publicly announced it and even followed up by announcing FDA's decision to allow limitied testing on healthy humans. So why is Nano silver's own story so different?

Last week, one girl (who is a makeup artist! The closest she came to Medical degree was High School Biology) on my bbm started advertising another version of Nano Silver, called Bio Silver, which she is now importing. Na wa, na so drugs wey dey cure HIV, ebola and more are so common? Forreals? Why has Congo (which had ebola outbreaks for decades, constantly) never heard of the miracle of Nano Silver? Why has South Africa not been adding Nano Silver to their drug list, after all, the Southern African countries have some of the highest HIV rates in the world, instead they are using other supplements.

The infected's father is a consultant doctor, why is he rejecting it? Yet Nigerians with no medical degree, who have never heard of PLAB, know more than this man whose child's life is in danger (wouldn't he do all to save?) Doesn't he love his child, of course he does!

Abeg, this is like Swedish Bitters, my mum too believed it could cure boils and ulcers. Now she knows it's simply a dietary supplement, helps regulate the liver but nothing more.

Let this Nano silver be tested with infected monkeys. Let the results be submitted to WHO and NAFDAC and a 3rd independent source (who can verify). Or she should take her rubbish and be quiet!

This Nano silver is cleverly being marketed to Nigeria, a country with the fewest ebola patients, the richest hypochondriacs (people who rush to hospital once their leg pains dem). Let her offer it freely to Guinea, let's see what happens in 2 weeks' time.

10 Likes

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by bandol(m): 6:37am On Aug 19, 2014
I guess d drug was eventually used without any publicity. How come they started getting better one after †ђξ other within some days
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by RotrEmmanuel: 6:40am On Aug 19, 2014
Silver has bin in used even before SEUN was born

Scientificaly, our brother that added NANO to silver should have explain better how/were he got his facts from. If he can not defend it internationally then Zmapp will be the bomb. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by Onegai(f): 6:45am On Aug 19, 2014
All of you shouting US FDA hates this drug because it was released by a black man (another lie), you need to go and find out how many things you currently use that were invented by black men. Maybe you'll see the truth and stop deceiving yourselves and being happy in your ignorance.

Don't you know University of Ibadan's Dr. Aniru Conteh (a sierra leonian) was one of those who was the world expert on Lassa fever (another hemorraghic fever like ebola). The world accepted his results and findings and his treatment and he was even given awards, yet now, alll of a sudden, they hate black men for discovering "Nano silver".

If History was taught in schools and people read books, maybe we would all be educated.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aniru_Conteh

8 Likes

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by phabulux: 6:47am On Aug 19, 2014
bennygreat1: Good!!! But where's the source of this newz

Hmm, I see!

A member of the narrow-minded 'a picture-or-ahdonblivit' crew!

1 Like

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by dady12: 6:49am On Aug 19, 2014
these are the reasons oyibo will continue to play with our intelligent.US gave siera lone , laberia and guinee the zombo called zmapp and they ignore nigeria now they are telling us that the drugs is not largely produce..i know because of gay marriage nigeria become an enermy of US.they want to spoil nano silver.why cant we test it with some serious cases of ebola b4 we rejected it?america are always trying to promote their market by blackmailing this company

1 Like

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by Dmentor(f): 6:49am On Aug 19, 2014
Must the USA take the lead in everything? Can't we have a mind of ours?
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by justi4jesu(f): 6:51am On Aug 19, 2014
Improvement
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by arsetalks(m): 6:56am On Aug 19, 2014
Pennywise: Our people think say na we start 419. This woman should be investigated and arrested. She is a fraudster. Her claims are bogus and she is trying to obtain money under false pretenses.
Hefty allegations there. You got prove or you merely trying to hero worship America for when you go for your next visa application?
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by Onegai(f): 6:57am On Aug 19, 2014
Anyone who believes that
1. The US hates Nigeria because of "gay marriage"
2. Nigerian Federal and state government have NEVER LIED TO US
3. That Nano Silver cures ebola and other viruses

Please come publicly and reply this message. Let us conduct human testing on you. I assure you, I will personally guarantee N300,000 to you once human trials are finished. All we do is to take you to the isolation wards and leave you there exposed. Once we do PCR test and confirm your EVD status, we give you Nano Silver and nothing more (other infected patients, whom I already have an idea of their treatments, will be the control) . If you are cured, you leave and collect your N300,000. Simple and easy.

Don't send pm or dm o! On this very thread, reply with your willingness and details. WHO is at Lagos Mainland and MSF too, so we have several witnesses.

6 Likes

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by Suarezilla(m): 6:58am On Aug 19, 2014
macsika: I think they should conduct a public experiment by infecting themselves and cure it with the drug.

By the way, I'm just sayin...
That would be foolishness and foolishness is far dangerous than ebola
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by Suarezilla(m): 7:03am On Aug 19, 2014
Hmmm..this is serious. My opinion is if Laibow is so confident about Nano, then an experiment should be conducted in a lab with an animal n check for it's toxicity on living things. Atlst give it a try or else there would be something fishy about the rejection...America always wants to take all the world glory since 300BC
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by kabba7(m): 7:07am On Aug 19, 2014
nekaa: If this is true.. then it is great news.

If it is true but is it true ?
Wont be surprised if shortly the fake verson made in Onitsha will surface in the east than gradually surface in other parts of Nigeria .
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by Freshpage(m): 7:07am On Aug 19, 2014
MrRhymes101: Then let them follow whatever procedure the international medical body is asking them to follow so that this NANO GOLD SILVER can be approved
They Americans are disapproving the drug bcuz it not from them. It is not about the procedures.
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by arsetalks(m): 7:09am On Aug 19, 2014
Onegai: All of you shouting US FDA hates this drug because it was released by a black man (another lie), you need to go and find out how many things you currently use that were invented by black men. Maybe you'll see the truth and stop deceiving yourselves and being happy in your ignorance.

Don't you know University of Ibadan's Dr. Aniru Conteh (a sierra leonian) was one of those who was the world expert on Lassa fever (another hemorraghic fever like ebola). The world accepted his results and findings and his treatment and he was even given awards, yet now, alll of a sudden, they hate black men for discovering "Nano silver".

If History was taught in schools and people read books, maybe we would all be educated.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aniru_Conteh
What you have stated are facts THANK YOU but it is also facts that America has not shown enough willingness to help combat this challenge known as EBOLA. First they refused to give us their zmapp medication but could sent it to Spain. Then when there was a big outcry, they sent it to Liberia and now it is no longer available.

Who in the first place approved zmapp? No one. It was administered without approval just as nano silver would have if our corrupt bastardos did not accede to America's demands.

Question is, why is America against this potential curse even without any proof to show it ineffectiveness after all there was no proof that zmapp will work before it was tried!!! Thing is, if the Ebola patients are not treated, they have just less than 20% chance of survival and if Nano Silver doesn't work they will only be back to status quo. Nothing to lose here.

Why has Germany, the UK, Russia and Canada send 5% of their work force to Africa to help remedy the situation but America the supposed leader of the world refuse to follow suit?

They may be innocent but they ( America) don't help matters with their actions and inaction so far.

1 Like

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by 2oby: 7:10am On Aug 19, 2014
Amelica ya finise.......sorry i mean ebola ya finise. :p
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by ogaju007(m): 7:11am On Aug 19, 2014
Blackchampion: And why is d Nano Silver lacking global support if it can cure Ebola. #Just saying though.
BTW this MODs dem no d sleep too?

Its becuse of the powers that be that would want to make money from ebola. (Bigger boyz)
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by justi4jesu(f): 7:13am On Aug 19, 2014
kabba7:

If it is true but is it true ?
Wont be surprised if shortly the fake verson made in Onitsha will surface in the east than gradually surface in other parts of Nigeria .

Fingers crossed
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by Freshpage(m): 7:14am On Aug 19, 2014
Onegai: Anyone who believes that
1. The US hates Nigeria because of "gay marriage"
2. Nigerian Federal and state government have NEVER LIED TO US
3. That Nano Silver cures ebola and other viruses

Please come publicly and reply this message. Let us conduct human testing on you. I assure you, I will personally guarantee N300,000 to you once human trials are finished. All we do is to take you to the isolation wards and leave you there exposed. Once we do PCR test and confirm your EVD status, we give you Nano Silver and nothing more (other infected patients, whom I already have an idea of their treatments, will be the control) . If you are cured, you leave and collect your N300,000. Simple and easy.

Don't send pm or dm o! On this very thread, reply with your willingness and details. WHO is at Lagos Mainland and MSF too, so we have several witnesses.

U must be out of ur senses. Why would u say such. We are trying to find an ending solution to this problem, u are making nonsense out of ur senseless head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Myth Busted: Men Can Hold Pee Longer Than Women / Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection / US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.