Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (518562 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
funkeabosede:
Pls sr interprete I was wiith my secondary school friend when we saw some group of people wearing white running from different directiions I started running and the way led to a swampy area where the people could not move any further again some standing on top of some thing to maintained their balance and the person in my front fell into the black mud and didn't stand up again so I was tryiing to trace my step back home saw another person going depper iinside the mud but he was saved and was just lying down covered with mud from head to toe and stiill thankiing God for saving his life and I was surrounded by deep mud then I sang a song that has to do with God liight my path and immediiately a sectiion was cleared liike a cemented ground and I pass through there and the crowd I met on the road to a buildiing that was locked give way for me to pass and the house that was shut was opened and I went in

Congratulations
No need going into much details as the lord just confirmed that indeed your life and everything that concerns you was overshadowed with darkness.

Darkness all that it was about you and everything u ever laid your hand on and nothing seems to be working, frustration,disappointment was the order of your day et al..
But the lord said after the rain comes sunshine,sorrow may last for the night but joy cometh in the morning..

This is nothing short of victory,watch out for changes in you life and freedom! But I want to keep this prayer-life up and u are winning the battle now.
Indeed the captives of the might have been delivered, the lord said he's make a way where there 's none for you.
Congratssss
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
susanog:
merry christmas sir, good morning sir, plz sir interprete this dream for me, I dreamt that my brother in law bought a very beatiful blue and black rug, he spead it in his room and in a part of the passage, so he told me that who ever bought this rug in the past is dead, and now he is geting attack at night because of this rug and he is depressed, so he removed the rug from the whole house and folded it , when I saw this rug w took the rug to my bed room and spread it to the passage and some part,so my mother in law complain that she does not like the rug, so when my husband came back from where he went, he removed the rug and folded it like his brother when I came I saw that he has removed the rug so there was sand every where so I start to sweep the sand in reality I don't even like to put rug in my house,then I went into a room with our house help, when we got there my brother in law was there, sudenly he started kissing and romancing the house heilp he brought out his penis an put condom on it , but the house help refused, but in reality the house help is accually married.

What ever that concerns this hubby relatives of yours,whatever it is they chose to make decision among themselves do not interfere so as not to implicate yourself especially between you brother in law and hubby else you might find yourself in the midst of confusion and lost, allow hubby to deal with his family and decide anything that concerns them.
Lastly let your focus be on your hubby alone the lord said he knows what to do and knows how to handle his own family..anything beyond your hubby instruction concerning his family and you go ahead? You will find yourself in the midst of chaos,confusion and might found yourself cornered and you might have yourself to blame.
Leave him to his family and let him make decision base on them,let your focus be on hubby, deal with those family with wisdom and diligence of a wise woman,what ever decision they make before you while hubby is absence listen but do not go ahead until hubby decides.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by DemmyDaat(m): 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
@Pastor ebankole

We sincerely appreciate you for being part of our 2014.Not only for the interpretations,but also for the advice,love,time,and kindness towards us.May the good Lord reward you in His on way.Heaven shall continually backing up any word of His,issued from your mouth.The gift of interpretation deposited in you shall be glorified in Him only.Heaven will know no regrets over you in any ways.

Happy New Year

God bless.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
debeginin:
@ebankole gud morning n Gods continous blessings.
I dreamt dat I saw bunch of harvested maize(bt dis maize don't seem fresh again,they weren't dry n they were'nt too fresh to b boiled n eaten).Me n a broda(in d same prayer ministry) were trying to pick out fresh ones to boil n eat.
What cld dis mean sir?

It's called half harvest or plenty but limited harvest, have u ever sowed in this ministry or when last did you make a commitment offering to his house? No matter how little?

There some things prayers can't do,it's not dry not fresh means; you refused to wet it and so the lord said yes! You shall harvest soon and shall be bless but you won't be able to enjoy it all as there are all almost dry but edible all because your refuse to wet(sow) your harvest.
So expect some blessings but limited blessing soon and it's already here already for you to enjoy but remember you won't have it all.

Yes you use to sow and yes you do make effort (quite) to have a good life but quit and the moment u did the harvest shall yield fruits but will be limited.
Bless u and happy new year in advance.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
DemmyDaat:
@Pastor ebankole

We sincerely appreciate you for being part of our 2014.Not only for the interpretations,but also for the advice,love,time,and kindness towards us.May the good Lord reward you in His on way.Heaven shall continually backing up any word of His,issued from your mouth.The gift of interpretation deposited in you shall be glorified in Him only.Heaven will know no regrets over you in any ways.

Happy New Year

God bless.

Thank you very much sir and amen.
And I pray the lord shall heed to all your needs and all that you long from him comes this new year the lord shall open his heavenly blessing upon you and in all that u do.
Amen

Happy new year sir.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Keziehenry(m): 1:01pm On Dec 31, 2014
Pls what is the meaning of playing football in the dream
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:08pm On Dec 31, 2014
Keziehenry:
Pls what is the meaning of playing football in the dream

1- could be a call or gift deposited in you.
2- addiction
3- leading a life that is devoids of seriousness.

Lastly it depends on how the dream comes, if it's more of battle or contention et al then it's means a life that need to fight to achieve his aims in life or goals.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
ebankole:

It's called half harvest or plenty but limited harvest, have u ever sowed in this ministry or when last did you make a commitment offering to his house? No matter how little?

There some things prayers can't do,it's not dry not fresh means; you refused to wet it and so the lord said yes! You shall harvest soon and shall be bless but you won't be able to enjoy it all as there are all almost dry but edible all because your refuse to wet(sow) your harvest.
So expect some blessings but limited blessing soon and it's already here already for you to enjoy but remember you won't have it all.

Yes you use to sow and yes you do make effort (quite) to have a good life but quit and the moment u did the harvest shall yield fruits but will be limited.
Bless u and happy new year in advance.
Tnx a bunch Sir.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Keziehenry(m): 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
ebankole:

1- could be a call or gift deposited in you.
2- addiction
3- leading a life that is devoids of seriousness.

Lastly it depends on how the dream comes, if it's more of battle or contention et al then it's means a life that need to fight to achieve his aims in life or goals.
Bless u
in that dream i saw myslf defeating the other opponent cos i was contending with just one person.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
Keziehenry:

in that dream i saw myslf defeating the other opponent cos i was contending with just one person.

Bless u

And now the lord said you shall overcome.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by dammy09(f): 3:02pm On Dec 31, 2014
Compliments ebankole,
Pls I have been seen myself in my home town in dream recently.

Few days ago, I saw myself in the house of one of the elders of our church(family church in my home town) in the village and someone was asking me if he was the one that helped me to travel and I said no, he was the one that took me back to the village.

Today again I saw myself coming from the church in my home town and I noticed that my mum and sis were behind me and were buying akara from one woman frying akara. Though I had already passed the woman I also went back to purchase it but didn't eat it. So when I turned back to go, I noticed a man in front of me also eating the akara obviously bought from the same woman.

Also, saw myself in a taxi and I told the cab man to stop in front of my house that I wanted to get down. But the driver refused to stop until we got to a house beside my father's before he stopped for me to alight where I saw my cousins playing in front of their house. ( In real life my father has a house in our home town and one of my uncles also built his house beside ours but the man is late now and his wife and kids are no longer in the village)

I don't know if these make any sense, pls help. Kindly help, thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:07pm On Dec 31, 2014
dammy09:
Compliments ebankole,
Pls I have been seen myself in my home town in dream recently.

Few days ago, I saw myself in the house of one of the elders of our church(family church in my home town) in the village and someone was asking me if he was the one that helped me to travel and I said no, he was the one that took me back to the village.

Today again I saw myself coming from the church in my home town and I noticed that my mum and sis were behind me and were buying akara from one woman frying akara. Though I had already passed the woman I also went back to purchase it but didn't eat it. So when I turned back to go, I noticed a man in front of me also eating the akara obviously bought from the same woman.

Also, saw myself in a taxi and I told the cab man to stop in front of my house that I wanted to get down. But the driver refused to stop until we got to a house beside my father's before he stopped for me to alight where I saw my cousins playing in front of their house. ( In real life my father has a house in our home town and one of my uncles also built his house beside ours but the man is late now and his wife and kids are no longer in the village)

I don't know if these make any sense, pls help. Kindly help, thanks

All in one dream.

The lord said your attention,presence is needed in that place, a message or something is longing for your attention back in your village.

This is very strong for this 1 dream to be reviewed in different form but still means the same, yes something, perhaps a secret or revelation would be review to you something that might be very important or useful to you spiritually or physically.
In fact this is very urgent and important,you and your presence is highly needed for a very strong and serious reason.
But please and please when you finally decide to go...? becareful of what you accept or eat or take from anyone.

Bless you and happy new year to you and to you all.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
Tranglatar:
@ ebankole

Compliments of the season

Kindly help with the meaning of this dream that my wife had. She hardly dreams so i was surprised she had this one

She dreamt that the new wife of the Half Uncle was very rude to her. later insulted her and my wife slapped her twice and gave a dressing down. People around condemned the half uncle's new wife's attitude. she later went to apologise to my wife where my wife was briefing her mum on what happened. This was where she woke up
(Real life: My wife's half uncle just got married and my wife and her family feel very slighted at the way they were treated at the wedding by their half uncle and new wife and her Mum. i even felt she was just seeing her anger in her subconscious mind but it's just that she rarely dreams)

What she perceived about the said new wife is what it is,i mean who she is inside and she is yet to show her real colour, perhaps the lord reviewed this to you wife to keep off from such woman because if not..? This might eventually happen between the two of them.

The lord said you wife must learn to control her anger in the face of such person or such with that kind of character but the essence of the message is, there is more said woman and she's one with strange character so, yeah what she perceived about is exactly who she's even worst and so she must be careful around her.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by dammy09(f): 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
Thanks a lot sir,
But going to that place, hmmmm.
God is in control.

Happy new year to you too.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 5:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by azubyky: 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
Pastor pls help me with this dream it goes like this:
its like I travel to another state with two of my childhood friend (they are my very close friend in reality) they returned by road but can't remember y I didn't go with them
In another sences I notice I was in a bus stop I notice people were struggling to enter a bus since there were few buses. I notice in another sence I was charting with some of my friends and so I stroll out to get something, I saw one hausa man selling kola I asked him if he has hausa kola he said no but I already taken a bite of the one he had. When i return to my friends I remember I suppose catch a flight and the flight was almost taking off. I have to run to catch up after much struggle someone open the plane door coz the door was already shut.
Inside the plane there two section and. the section I am seems a little rowdy I notice my cousin was in that session but pretended I didn't see him.
I enter the second section it was more calm than the other and I notice my mum was in that section with a vacant seat by her side and she ask me to come take the seat so I said let me go to the other side and return (maybe I wanted to pick something). The anounccement came for everyone to fasten their seat belt and I said let me rush to go take the seat my mum reserve for me but getting there someone else has already taken d seat I have to try to take another.
In another sence I notice I was chatting with two friend of mine (we went to secondary school together in real life) and one was emotionally telling us how he lost his parents. In the course of the chat I remember I was to be in a flight heading to warri. And it seems the captain and one of the crew notice someone was missing and there were looking for any missing person when I found them as I try to locate my way back to the flight. I notice I was inside the residential apartment of the pilot and they were asking me were I went to. In the course of chatting the pilot was telling me that there could be a possibility to fly the next day when I remember I came with a car to abuja and I can still drive back to home but it will be a long and stressful journey and those my childhood friends that left by road should have gotten home (we are actually going to the same city).
When I left the pilot I took a taxi, on my way going I asked the driver what is d name of the street he just picked me from (coz I have the mind return either to come pick my car or take another flight can't remember my exact reason) he told me the name (can't remember) it was a yuoruba name but unfortunately he didn't take me to were am going he drop me and the other passengers half way and said he can't go beyond that coz the road is bad.
Everyone began to get down on a floody and tiny road with stones in the water wen I woke up.
Hoping to hearing from you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Ozioma49(m): 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
Hi ebankole,pls I saw myself in a dream whereby I was planning on travelling my my family and then suddenly I saw myself and family in a train all by ourselves and then when I looked out I saw a man running towards the entrance to the train before the train move so,I then felt danger and then I rushed and closed the door so the man didn't enter and then the train left so while in the train we were like we were very fortunate to travel in a train while others where stuck in traffic in their cars.then I saw myself all of a sudden in my room(my house)I saw a plate with beans and fish and then I was like this food is for the whole family so I ate a spoon and a lil fish....immediately I woke up.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by soyyo: 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
Dear sir,compliments of the season, i have been following your tread for quite i long time now, please help me with this dream that have kept occurring for the past one month now, i got married two years ago and since then we have been looking for the fruit of the womb, my wife has actually had a few miscarriages but recently in my dream, we were in the hospital and i was outside waiting while my wife went in to consult with the doctor, she came out to hug me and told me that she was pregnant,we were rejoicing together when we woke up, this happened about three months ago, the same dream has been repeated more than three times this month alone but this time its either am carrying my baby or am playing with him in my house. Just last night i was in the village and my elder sister was the one playing with my baby. NB the first time I had this dream i was on a trip to another country i just came back last week to where we live.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
azubyky:
Pastor pls help me with this dream it goes like this:
its like I travel to another state with two of my childhood friend (they are my very close friend in reality) they returned by road but can't remember y I didn't go with them
In another sences I notice I was in a bus stop I notice people were struggling to enter a bus since there were few buses. I notice in another sence I was charting with some of my friends and so I stroll out to get something, I saw one hausa man selling kola I asked him if he has hausa kola he said no but I already taken a bite of the one he had. When i return to my friends I remember I suppose catch a flight and the flight was almost taking off. I have to run to catch up after much struggle someone open the plane door coz the door was already shut.
Inside the plane there two section and. the section I am seems a little rowdy I notice my cousin was in that session but pretended I didn't see him.
I enter the second section it was more calm than the other and I notice my mum was in that section with a vacant seat by her side and she ask me to come take the seat so I said let me go to the other side and return (maybe I wanted to pick something). The anounccement came for everyone to fasten their seat belt and I said let me rush to go take the seat my mum reserve for me but getting there someone else has already taken d seat I have to try to take another.
In another sence I notice I was chatting with two friend of mine (we went to secondary school together in real life) and one was emotionally telling us how he lost his parents. In the course of the chat I remember I was to be in a flight heading to warri. And it seems the captain and one of the crew notice someone was missing and there were looking for any missing person when I found them as I try to locate my way back to the flight. I notice I was inside the residential apartment of the pilot and they were asking me were I went to. In the course of chatting the pilot was telling me that there could be a possibility to fly the next day when I remember I came with a car to abuja and I can still drive back to home but it will be a long and stressful journey and those my childhood friends that left by road should have gotten home (we are actually going to the same city).
When I left the pilot I took a taxi, on my way going I asked the driver what is d name of the street he just picked me from (coz I have the mind return either to come pick my car or take another flight can't remember my exact reason) he told me the name (can't remember) it was a yuoruba name but unfortunately he didn't take me to were am going he drop me and the other passengers half way and said he can't go beyond that coz the road is bad.
Everyone began to get down on a floody and tiny road with stones in the water wen I woke up.
Hoping to hearing from you

Yes you are surrounded by opportunities or grace to achieve what ever your heart desires.

The lord said you moving forward has been hijacked by witchcraft power(the colanut here) and this emanated from a visit to somewhere perhaps your village or a a friend village or something and u had something taken which was used to attacked you.

Now, that you couldn't return back with your friends means; being left behind.
Have you noticed those close friends of your seems to be going well for themselves but you seems to remain the same?

The lord said somehow,somehow this battle or attack of yours was as a result of one village or place you visited with friends and you were the main target..
You friends are obviously doing well for themselves but not you infact even when chances of opportunities present itself it's always disappointment but not with you friends.

The lord said your path is rough and lack direction and this is a result of the attack on you.
This witchcraft attack must be destroy and u must vomit all that was given to you else..?

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ozioma49:
Hi ebankole,pls I saw myself in a dream whereby I was planning on travelling my my family and then suddenly I saw myself and family in a train all by ourselves and then when I looked out I saw a man running towards the entrance to the train before the train move so,I then felt danger and then I rushed and closed the door so the man didn't enter and then the train left so while in the train we were like we were very fortunate to travel in a train while others where stuck in traffic in their cars.then I saw myself all of a sudden in my room(my house)I saw a plate with beans and fish and then I was like this food is for the whole family so I ate a spoon and a lil fish....immediately I woke up.

Have you noticed you often and always make the right decision when it comes to you and your family,it seems this often work and your wisdom or ideas always come out good as regards you and your family.

And yes you are quite protective when it comes to you family and very very concious about them and whatever it is that concerns them...

The lord said there is a target and or rather a monitoring spirit following not just you but your family(whom, unconscious or unknowingly) you have been able to avoid because of you diligence way of life and conscious but, the question is, how far can u go with your physical consciousness??
Well, the lord said you have only been able to succeed with it physically but spiritually u are being or rather under attack(eating in the dream) and you know what? You are bearing the burden of the whole family(including their attack as well)

So,you see? You need to take this diligence and consciousness spiritually as well if you want to have both physically and spiritually victory over this strong man.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
soyyo:
Dear sir,compliments of the season, i have been following your tread for quite i long time now, please help me with this dream that have kept occurring for the past one month now, i got married two years ago and since then we have been looking for the fruit of the womb, my wife has actually had a few miscarriages but recently in my dream, we were in the hospital and i was outside waiting while my wife went in to consult with the doctor, she came out to hug me and told me that she was pregnant,we were rejoicing together when we woke up, this happened about three months ago, the same dream has been repeated more than three times this month alone but this time its either am carrying my baby or am playing with him in my house. Just last night i was in the village and my elder sister was the one playing with my baby. NB the first time I had this dream i was on a trip to another country i just came back last week to where we live.

You case has nothing to do with spiritual attack or barren-ness but God timing.

But do you know that prayer can propel God timing? Bring these dreams into reality faster than expected or planned by God?

The bible says; with God all things are and anything is possible.
You can give me a call so that I can give you what your wife and you can engage with so as to draw God attention faster then his timing,this God is so so merciful, that I know,i do belief he will come in hurry for your sake.
Bless you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
ANNOUNCEMENT! ANNOUNCEMENT! ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

This goes to everybody, email,wassaps,phone, on here and offline et al.

Anytime from 12am tonight I will be off or rather take time off throughout and might not respond to any dreams until 2nd January 2015.

So this goes out to everybody and i'd suggest you write down your dreams until then and not send or post them anywhere at listed above because I will be totally off and won't respond to any.
So please bear just a day and let me take time off to rest.

So,until 12am I might still be here to respond to you dreams if not please write down your dreams(dont send them or post) until while I am back come 2nd january.
Bless you all and love you all sons and daughters of GOD.

Pst ebankole

And happy new year in advance.

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Ozioma49(m): 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
ebankole:

Have you noticed you often and always make the right decision when it comes to you and your family,it seems this often work and your wisdom or ideas always come out good as regards you and your family.

And yes you are quite protective when it comes to you family and very very concious about them and whatever it is that concerns them...

The lord said there is a target and or rather a monitoring spirit following not just you but your family(whom, unconscious or unknowingly) you have been able to avoid because of you diligence way of life and conscious but, the question is, how far can u go with your physical consciousness??
Well, the lord said you have only been able to succeed with it physically but spiritually u are being or rather under attack(eating in the dream) and you know what? You are bearing the burden of the whole family(including their attack as well)

So,you see? You need to take this diligence and consciousness spiritually as well if you want to have both physically and spiritually victory over this strong man.

Bless u
Please how do I gain spiritual victory over this strong man,I mean what kind of prayers should I doplease I need guidance....
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ozioma49:

Please how do I gain spiritual victory over this strong man,I mean what kind of prayers should I doplease I need guidance....

3day fasting and prayer with psalm 119,27,24,23.

Powers monitor you going and comings and that of your family,be expose and die

Any power monitor my life and my home and all that I do I dispose u of your powers and hiding places

Oh fire of God,holy ghost fire, visit the source of powers of this powers following me about and set them on fire.

I vomit every witchcraft,evil deposits,attack within come out by fire and out of me in jesus name.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:08am On Jan 01, 2015
Happy new year to you all... welcome to 2015

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by zezebabyxoxo: 12:59am On Jan 01, 2015
Ok
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 2:19am On Jan 01, 2015
ebankole:
ANNOUNCEMENT! ANNOUNCEMENT! ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
This goes to everybody, email,wassaps,phone, on here and offline et al.
Anytime from 12am tonight I will be off or rather take time off throughout and might not respond to any dreams until 2nd January 2015.
So this goes out to everybody and i'd suggest you write down your dreams until then and not send or post them anywhere at listed above because I will be totally off and won't respond to any.
So please bear just a day and let me take time off to rest.
So,until 12am I might still be here to respond to you dreams if not please write down your dreams(dont send them or post) until while I am back come 2nd january.
Bless you all and love you all sons and daughters of GOD.
Pst ebankole
And happy new year in advance.

Have a well deserved meditative reflective "rest"/ quiet time with HIM
You really serve HIM very well
May HE - the Almighty GOD grant you a glorious 2015 and your heart desires that will glorify HIS name

Happy New Year !!!

3 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by LordCenturion(m): 3:46pm On Jan 01, 2015
@ebankole

Hi sir,
I want u to tell me the meaning of this dream,In my dream,I flew up to the sky to move out of long building,I flew from one roof to another until I found my mum in one house,I stayed with her and slept there overnight,the following day,I saw my mum bathing beside burial ground nake,she first bath her head,but all the water drops on the burial ground,I went their and took little of the soap she was using,I know that she was naked while bathing but my mind isn't there,I just took the soap,take it to the front of the house and started washing my head and cleaning my face with the water until I woke up..GOD bless u sir,happy New year

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 7:07am On Jan 02, 2015
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EOOJ(m): 8:12am On Jan 02, 2015
Morning ebankole...may God continue to increase u on all sides

Can't really remember d fulness of my dreams last nyt but d but d little end is wat I remember...

I had a call from my uncle to meet him ( seems like in a school or so) so I went there with a very fine pawa bike..can't remember what we discussed. So later I went home. Den I had a call from him again to comeover, but dis tym with my cv(in reality I gave him my cv last month) n I now went ther wit my power bike...as soon as I was about to reach him, somone said to me...dis my bike ehh. Dat people wud just b lookin at me o cos it was unique n fine(not exact words he used but close to it though). Den I now met my uncle n onee man like dat(both on suits) I exchanged plessantries wit d man den I had my cv wit me in a diskette in two formats(ms word n pdf) den d man collected it from me n said we shud go n check d cv on his ssystem inside but later changed his mind to use d system near by to check it. But as soon as he waas about doin dat, I woke up.

Thank you, God bless you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Ome44: 8:29am On Jan 02, 2015
Good morning pastor and happy new year, pls help me with the interpretation of this dream. I was supposed to marry a guy dt I dated for long but his mother refused. My mum now dreamt last night seeing herself packing some bags n d woman came n gave her spoon and later gave her cup. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.