Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,577 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (515462 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 24, 2014
kike100: I had a dream that I was pregnant but didn't tell anyone, suddenly someone got to know and told everyone. So much that they found out who I was pregnant for (I didn't know the person till I was told), the man's family had come to pay the dowry to everyone including my boss in the office and everyone was disappointed that I didn't tell them of the pregnancy. I was angry and refused bitterly that even if he owns the pregnancy I was never going to marry him. I recognize all the faces in the dream.
Please what could this mean?

Its only ur dream log that can help in dis case cos m sensing spiritual marriage here
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Fxwarrior: 9:37am On Aug 24, 2014
I killed a black bird in dream.Explain.

* spreads mat
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:38am On Aug 24, 2014
1. I saw my late dad in our previous rented apartment n both of us ar heading to sumwhere, we get to a point where it seems dia is no pathways, i told him dt dis is no road here may b we shud pass anoda place n he said there is road n b4 we proceed he said "he wanna ease himself n he gava me a black portfolio bag, that i shud help him hold d bag til he cums back n he entered nearby bush to ease himself.....i was @ a corner waiting for him wen i woke up.....
2.Seeing myself among my secondary sch mates...
3. Wet dreams...is it diabolical?
4. Seeing myself in an unknown land dinning wit colleagues..
5. Seeing myself swimming in a pool...
PLS, I NEED AN INTERPRETATION TO EACH OF THE DREAMS... THANKS!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Fxwarrior: 9:43am On Aug 24, 2014
bbello28: Wat does flying in dream mean I don amost turn 2 superman 4 dream cheesy grin.

Do u fly with broom sticks?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by fabulousdubby(m): 9:45am On Aug 24, 2014
Which of dis dream is d real one? The mid nit dream, afternoon dream,and Early morning dream?

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Fxwarrior: 9:46am On Aug 24, 2014
azubyky: A friend was tellin me of his dream pls can u help wit the interpretation. According to him, he fail into a big dark pit, as he was falling it seem the pit is a botomless pit coz he was not reaching the end /ground of the pit and a lady at the top of the pit point a touch at him (inside the pit) saying "havnt gotten to the end/ground of the pit? But another thing he notice was that it seem he was tryin to come out of the pit slowly b4 he woke up. Pls Can u xplain...

Is he a womanizer? He should be careful of pre marital sx/evil women, olosho dem.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by 1stola: 9:48am On Aug 24, 2014
Infomizer:

Normal in my books. I've even had to go to bed hungry at times, wishing that I get to eat something sensemaking in my dream. I usually wake up "bellefulled" wink
shït eater grin
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 24, 2014
A cobra bit my penis in my dream. Please what does this mean?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by freecocoa(f): 9:52am On Aug 24, 2014
Okay, so last night I dreamt we were just playing around with coca-cola product corks, (removing the rubber under it)and I discovered that, any one I opened,had a free drink offer under it, infact all my own, came with a free drink offer,to the amazement of every other person.

Please can anyone help on what this could mean? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 24, 2014
zezebabyxoxo: I had two strange dreams
The first one was around a month ago. I was in a forest with some friends, then we passed some old women begging for alms. We all gave them money but the woman I gave was sitting down. Then we passed some children also begging for alms. They said they could protect us from their mothers but we didn't give them any money. After a while, we approached a stream. There was an ugly woman with one hand in the stream. She asked all of us if we knew who she was, but none of us knew. She now entered the water, and reemerged as a beautiful woman. She said her name and that she was the goddess guarding the stream and she will let us pass. We all passed but when I reached the shore I realised I was no longer waring any slippers.
I had another dream a few days ago. I was at home, when someone told me I have a visitor. The visitor told out to be one of my uncles that just recently passed away(though we are not really close). Immediately I saw him, I said you are dead what are you doing here. He seemed angry at what I said and then his form changed to another man. He then started advising me to pray hard and avoid some other things. After a while, his presence started fading, and he said a woman is coming. As he said that, I felt like I woke up. However, I was still dreaming. I saw myself lying down on my bed in my room, then a woman dressed in white started shaking me on my bed. It felt like she was right there in my room. Then I woke up finally.

Could you interpret this please.

I like ur dream life.

First, its a journey u are going and u will still see itself continuing they journey... The first ladies u gave the money to paved way for u through the mermaid while the children are to take you through another path if u had given them money. Without a slippers is something I can't get to phantom ... Either it was collected as something to prove ur passage or u won't be needing it in ur next phase of journey.

Ur second dream shows u dream so well... If u sleep for just 5 mins, u will have a dream... Prove me wrong. Dreaming within a dream is only meant for special people... Its nice sure going two stages and I would like to get to seven stages one day but people say people get lost in dream phases.... Anyways... The dead person came to warn u about something but seeing that u won't be afraid seeing him, he came in his normal self but u were not afraid but outspoken... Which they don't like and had to tell him who he is... He has passed his message, I would advice u not to reckon the message but continue ur normal prayer session if u are in any. The lady in white... Seems u are a lady... Dunno that part...

BTW do u remember the name of the mermaid?

Following
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Sike(m): 9:52am On Aug 24, 2014
What it I dreamt that I became the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria?! Can someone explain that?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by amosdrizzy: 9:53am On Aug 24, 2014
kelvin1191: What is the meaning of this dream? I saw a fish pond, when i went to see the fingerlings in it, i saw frogs. The pond was filled with grass and the structure was badly done.

it means you are in
ospina operandi situation
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Opiosko: 9:53am On Aug 24, 2014
fabulousdubby: Which of dis dream is d real one? The mid nit dream, afternoon dream,and Early morning dream?
Afternoon bro, pay attention to that dream.

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by dosht(f): 9:54am On Aug 24, 2014
embarassed I had a dream I was going to ajah but there was a lot of traffic. so I decided to trek since it is not far again. I walk pass where I dey go again
So I wanted to climb one hill I just saw one of my aunty I asked her where I fan get shomolu motor she just look at me disgustfully I had to beg her and said go and enter bus in DAT garage but I didn't see any garage na another bus stop dem dey call
when I left there I went to where brt bus stop to my surprise they are using country flag to identify where they are going
I saw two flags that look like USA and France I was so confused and woke up
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by amosdrizzy: 9:54am On Aug 24, 2014
Sike: What it I dreamt that I became the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria?! Can someone explain that?

it means you are a BIG FOOL

5 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Opiosko: 9:57am On Aug 24, 2014
Sike: What it I dreamt that I became the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria?! Can someone explain that?
It's a warning to u to stop smoking dung. Pls heed that warning b4 it's toooo late

5 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Infomizer(m): 9:58am On Aug 24, 2014
1stola:
shït eater grin

lmsao
thank u gan
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by amosdrizzy: 9:58am On Aug 24, 2014
freecocoa: Okay, so last night I dreamt we were just playing around with coca-cola product corks, (removing the rubber under it)and I discovered that, any one I opened,had a free drink offer under it, infact all my own, came with a free drink offer,to the amazement of every other person.

your dream seems like a child play

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by vanbonattel: 10:00am On Aug 24, 2014
kelvin1191: What is the meaning of this dream? I saw a fish pond, when i went to see the fingerlings in it, i saw frogs. The pond was filled with grass and the structure was badly done.

The meaning of the dream is that you are drinking too much, the dirty fishpond is your kidney and frogs depicts infections growing slowly there grin

3 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Drdreluv: 10:00am On Aug 24, 2014
It means Ɣ☺u wil drink a lot of free coke In Ɣ☺ΰr life time
freecocoa: Okay, so last night I dreamt we were just playing around with coca-cola product corks, (removing the rubber under it)and I discovered that, any one I opened,had a free drink offer under it, infact all my own, came with a free drink offer,to the amazement of every other person.

5 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Sike(m): 10:01am On Aug 24, 2014
amosdrizzy:

it means you are a BIG FOOL
Lmao! It was only a dream now. Com'on!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by egbaguy: 10:02am On Aug 24, 2014
This OP is a business man...........he will surely have something to sell to the dreamers. Chai....people are gullible sha. If u av any dream,good or bad,just pray about it personally!!!!! Telling people ur dream isnt a good thing.

5 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by amosdrizzy: 10:03am On Aug 24, 2014
zezebabyxoxo: I had two strange dreams
The first one was around a month ago. I was in a forest with some friends, then we passed some old women begging for alms. We all gave them money but the woman I gave was sitting down. Then we passed some children also begging for alms. They said they could protect us from their mothers but we didn't give them any money. After a while, we approached a stream. There was an ugly woman with one hand in the stream. She asked all of us if we knew who she was, but none of us knew. She now entered the water, and reemerged as a beautiful woman. She said her name and that she was the goddess guarding the stream and she will let us pass. We all passed but when I reached the shore I realised I was no longer waring any slippers.
I had another dream a few days ago. I was at home, when someone told me I have a visitor. The visitor told out to be one of my uncles that just recently passed away(though we are not really close). Immediately I saw him, I said you are dead what are you doing here. He seemed angry at what I said and then his form changed to another man. He then started advising me to pray hard and avoid some other things. After a while, his presence started fading, and he said a woman is coming. As he said that, I felt like I woke up. However, I was still dreaming. I saw myself lying down on my bed in my room, then a woman dressed in white started shaking me on my bed. It felt like she was right there in my room. Then I woke up finally.

Could you interpret this please.

you have a hell of big dream!!! what's the title of the films you form your dream

3 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by omat20(m): 10:03am On Aug 24, 2014
I shook hands with a popular female star on disney in my dreams and I cant forget it.pls explain
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Sike(m): 10:04am On Aug 24, 2014
Opiosko: It's a warning to u to stop smoking dung. Pls heed that warning b4 it's toooo late
Thank you, shit! You rock!!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 24, 2014
Ask4bigneyo: 1. I saw my late dad in our previous rented apartment n both of us ar heading to sumwhere, we get to a point where it seems dia is no pathways, i told him dt dis is no road here may b we shud pass anoda place n he said there is road n b4 we proceed he said "he wanna ease himself n he gava me a black portfolio bag, that i shud help him hold d bag til he cums back n he entered nearby bush to ease himself.....i was @ a corner waiting for him wen i woke up.....
2.Seeing myself among my secondary sch mates...
3. Wet dreams...is it diabolical?
4. Seeing myself in an unknown land dinning wit colleagues..
5. Seeing myself swimming in a pool...

All these dreams are interconnected... Former house... Former friends... Former school...

Reject former life by fire by brother.

5 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Infomizer(m): 10:06am On Aug 24, 2014
ledafaze:

I like ur dream life.

First, its a journey u are going and u will still see itself continuing
they journey... The first ladies u gave the money to paved way for u
through the mermaid while the children are to take you through another
path if u had given them money. Without a slippers is something I can't
get to phantom ... Either it was collected as something to prove ur
passage or u won't be needing it in ur next phase of journey.

Ur second dream shows u dream so well... If u sleep for just 5 mins, u
will have a dream... Prove me wrong. Dreaming within a dream is only
meant for special people... Its nice sure going two stages and I would
like to get to seven stages one day but people say people get lost in
dream phases.... Anyways... The dead person came to warn u about
something but seeing that u won't be afraid seeing him, he came in his
normal self but u were not afraid but outspoken... Which they don't like
and had to tell him who he is... He has passed his message, I would
advice u not to reckon the message but continue ur normal prayer session
if u are in any. The lady in white... Seems u are a lady... Dunno that
part...

BTW do u remember the name of the mermaid?

Following

Some Inception shiit!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by vanbonattel: 10:06am On Aug 24, 2014

You like awoof too much. Awoof dey run belle o.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 24, 2014
Infomizer:

Some Inception shiit!

Sure right... But it is real... Very very real.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by SkinnyDude(m): 10:09am On Aug 24, 2014
johnwell: Dreams of Airplane…
Spiritual meaning for airplane includes:- person, work, church, travel, journey, migration, excursion, pilgrimage, tour.
- To see small plane in the dream forecast your person or personal ministry.
- To pilot an airplane in the dream successfully suggests a good omen of unusual achievement in business or extracurricular enterprise you may be involved.
- To fall out of a plane in the dream suggests you may experience some temporary reverse in business or in discipline.
- To miss a flight and became sad in the dream: it is a dream of contrary. Expect surprise and positive outcome within a short time. God has intervened in your situation, the sadness portends joy.
- To see airplane dropping bombs in the dream portends disturbing news, evil hand work of satanic air force agent against your venture, and or, likely physical destruction to come.
- To witness in the dream of an airplane taking off and explode in the air; it suggests enemies are out to scatter or destroy valuable projects in your hand, and or, your journey, ministry or person.
- To ordinarily miss boarding an airplane and wake up, suggest spirit of delay and denial at work.
- To fly in formation and in good weather in the dream forecasts financial gain and success.
i had a dream when i was in a plane, and the plane was about clashing. what does it signify?
the dream has been making me uncomfortable. and my dreams usually come true. i'm scared o! i dont want to die in a plane crash.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Opiosko: 10:12am On Aug 24, 2014
Op just made it look like dream interpretation is something that can be gotten from a guild book. This is a fallacy that must be exposed. Dreams are very personal and complicated. While many dreams are just ur mind working on ur desires, others are meaningful... some are clearly obvious to understand , others can only be understood from revelation. Even Daniel the famed dream master nd wise man in ancient Babylon has to pray for interpretation at some certain point. Op pls retrace ur step

7 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 24, 2014
Dream about fish.

I had this dream in the hot afternoon, I dream that i was catching fish and I caught a large one, but as I was calling on my friends to come see the fish while trying to pull it out, it fell and ran.

I threw the hook again and I later caught a bigger fish that was bigger than the other one that fell back, and this time I pulled it out of the river successfully and I could eventually call my friends to come see my fish.

Please please interpret. [color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.