Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,105 members, 7,845,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (519485 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
stellx:
i had a dream a day b4 yesternight...in that dream i n my husby went to draw water from a well,mistakenly the buga fell into the well thou not to deep, he decided to squat n bend over to get d buga i told him to leave it but he refused saying d well isn't too deep,as he was abt bringing d buga out it was so heavy that he almost fell into d well i grab one of his leg then i woke up

Spiritually,physically,financially and in all ramifications if hubby must be successful,become a better man,achieve is goals or dreams,make you happy,mustn't fall and et al...!?the lord said you must learn to listen to him(as he often seems to know what's the right thing to do at the right time) and support him always or support his plans.
Obviously the lord has given him the spirit of wisdom,so for a better life,better future,peaceful and enjoy hubby..? Do as the lord has instructed now.
Best wishes to you and family.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
EOOJ:

Ok. I will make ammends for my typing error, thank you.

1. My certificates? Dis is surprising cos I can't recall doin anyting crazy on camp but sins God has spoken, I wud do as instructed.

2. All this is as a result of my past...( My sinful wayward life) but I trust God because He has changed me n is purging every bad thing from ma life. I can see him turning it around for good. Though its a very painful process to follow, definately and surely God wud not forsake me.

Thank you for your insights...please remember me in prayers also.

Do have a lovely day...God bless you

Hmm human,ask the lord to open your eyes during your period in, NYSC and with you naked eyes you shall see what exactly you did or happened,this might be something you did unconsciously or after all or out of ignorant but the message is...! you did something or something happened.
Bless u and bye for now.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
[quote author=ebankole post=29843904]

Spiritually,physically,financially and in all ramifications if hubby must be successful,become a better man,achieve is goals or dreams,make you happy,mustn't fall and et al...!?the lord said you must learn to listen to him(as he often seems to know what's the right thing to do at the right time) and support him always or support his plans.
Obviously the lord has given him the spirit of wisdom,so for a better life,better future,peaceful and enjoy hubby..? Do as the lord has instructed now.
Best wishes to you and family.
[/quote)
throw more lite cos i dont understand, have always been a supportive wife....pls go thru my previous text,i said he almost fell into d well despite my plead to leave the buga thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Iamoilprince(m): 1:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
ebankole:

The lord said you've been so stingy to him so much that he's closed your heavens and has a result left you at the mercy of your enemies or problem.
And you know what! The lord said your heavenly home is at stake,your glory/moving forward/destiny is at stake and would remain the same.

The lord said because of your stinging to him you shall see your friends,those close to you(given and contributing to his work and ministries) progressing,becoming great,achieving great things but none of these shall be your portion and in fact..?forget about making heaven.

The lord said even your prayers has been blocked and shall receive no answers nor your fasting,cries before him shall be pay attention to.
The lord said you've been so stingy to him so much that he's decided to give your enemies powers over you,to mock you,your prayers and or holiness before him.

Sir/ma? You prayers shall never receive answers,nor your fasting or prayers shall save you from your mockers,enemies as the lord said you are on your own all because you've been denying him your tithe and offering et al.

Bless u

And the book of Open Heaven today talked about Offering and Tithe.

The thing is, i havent been working for ages, but i get money from friends, families etc. so what exactly should i do now ?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
ebankole:

The lord said all that you had with her spiritually and physically is dead as she's just with your physically but spiritually? She isn't.

The lord said if both of you must become one,really have a serious relationship before God and man,if you must truly enjoy or have good experience relationship with her,have her fully back? The lord said you must restore her back to live spiritually and physically.

Meaning: if you truly loves her and would love to marry her she needs your prayers of restoration and or efforts to make things right,bring back the old good days,restore her faith in you,make her belief in you/love again,erase these pains and wounds within then then at last she will return back to you in body,spirit,soul and with all her heart.
I don't know what u did to her but it was so bad that during these experience/pain she half dead half living...truly u did her wrong and you knew you are all she had,she trusted u and give all her heart to you.

Above all,ask the lord to restore her back to you and again spiritually and physically if you must experience what true love is with her or the joy of having someone u want to marry or even marriage.
Bless u
Thanks for ur prompt response..But pls have done all in my capacity to beg her but she's stil very angry.. its bin 4months nw...What do u suggest i do?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
[quote author=stellx post=29844610][/quote]

Then keep that up,keep supporting him..as your words of wisdom is also needed so that he won't fall nor make the wrong decision.
Yes I got the message and its exactly it's interpretations I gave.

Also do pray for him always.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
Iamoilprince:

And the book of Open Heaven today talked about Offering and Tithe.

The thing is, i havent been working for ages, but i get money from friends, families etc. so what exactly should i do now ?

Give out of the little you are getting,infact be a seasoned sower.
There lies the answers to all your prayers and blessing...not prayer or psy can help u except you follow this instructions.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
olatunji21:

Thanks for ur prompt response..But pls have done all in my capacity to beg her but she's stil very angry.. its bin 4months nw...What do u suggest i do?

Try again and if she insist present this case before God and ask him what's next to do or what other way you can apply to be set frEe.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
ebankole:

Then keep that up,keep supporting him..as your words of wisdom is also needed so that he won't fall nor make the wrong decision.
Yes I got the message and its exactly it's interpretations I gave.

Also do pray for him always.
thanks i do appreciate
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by talktofemi: 2:49pm On Jan 16, 2015
ebankole:

I can see the willingness to put an end to all these problem in your life.
Call or Pm me,God will strengthen us all.

Thanks.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by bigemmmybig(m): 7:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
Good evening ebankole

Please ma cousin brother had dis dream

He said he saw himself at his friends wedding which they attended last year november...den at the wedding, in the compound where it was taking place, a dog was barking at him( d dog we have at home) den he kept using his leg to chase the dog away. In the compound, there was this lady who everyone knew to b very troublesome. So as he was chasing the dog, the lady looked at him and said out loud " dats how they would be behaving like pigs" he heard her but ignored her at first. Den she said it again when he cahsed d dog , so he got angry, stood up n slapped d lady n ended up seriously beating her without any pity den some guys around were hailing him for beating her becos acording to dem she was very stubborn n troublesome n she deserved d beating.

Thank you and God bless
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by micoma: 7:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
I had a dream where I was climbing a staircase and suddenly I saw a snake which hide itself in a wrapper coming close to me and immediately I saw the snake I took to my heels. Kindly assist to interpret.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
stellx:
i had a dream a day b4 yesternight...in that dream i n my husby went to draw water from a well,mistakenly the buga fell into the well thou not to deep, he decided to squat n bend over to get d buga i told him to leave it but he refused saying d well isn't too deep,as he was abt bringing d buga out it was so heavy that he almost fell into d well i grab one of his leg then i woke up

plz pray against death. falling into well signifies death in my dreams.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
bigemmmybig:
Good evening ebankole

Please ma cousin brother had dis dream

He said he saw himself at his friends wedding which they attended last year november...den at the wedding, in the compound where it was taking place, a dog was barking at him( d dog we have at home) den he kept using his leg to chase the dog away. In the compound, there was this lady who everyone knew to b very troublesome. So as he was chasing the dog, the lady looked at him and said out loud " dats how they would be behaving like pigs" he heard her but ignored her at first. Den she said it again when he cahsed d dog , so he got angry, stood up n slapped d lady n ended up seriously beating her without any pity den some guys around were hailing him for beating her becos acording to dem she was very stubborn n troublesome n she deserved d beating.

Thank you and God bless

Whatever it is he's about to experience or he's presently experiencing is as the result of what happened during this friend of his wedding day and or the location and what happened that day between him and somebody,as he's offended somebody or rather a lady. The lord said something did something,fought? Got angry and did has an issue or fight with a lady or girl or he committed some atrocities/sin/did something bad to a girl or disappointed,made a promise and failed this lady or girl.

The result of this action is about to manifest or is already manifesting...I see a trouble looming..hhmmm

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
micoma:
I had a dream where I was climbing a staircase and suddenly I saw a snake which hide itself in a wrapper coming close to me and immediately I saw the snake I took to my heels. Kindly assist to interpret.

It's called power of limitation.
The result of this is remaining at the same spot,at work,in your business or whatever you are involve with, its same spot,same thing all the while and nothing seems to have change.
Such like you are denied promotion or job or anything that would move you to the next level or change your financial statue et al.
It's simply power of limitation or power of limited blessing or height.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 8:14am On Jan 17, 2015
@ebankole
A friend shared dis dream wit me dis mornin.
He saw himself drenched in rain n his ex who is married wit 3 kids also drenched. In d dream he was askin me y it's like dat,bt I told him dat she's his wife,bt he was like,she's married already.
2)Secondly another friend shared dis dream.
In d dream a snake bit his toe long ago so he used a stapler to staple d nail wit d flesh of d toe dat was bitten by d snake.So I came in d dream to help detoxicate d toe bt I noticed dat d toe was stapled so I removed it.All d poison started gushing out very thick n much.Thereafter we started discussing abt my upcoming wedding wit some other guys dat were there
What cld dis mean sir?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by s3nn2x(m): 9:38am On Jan 17, 2015
Good morning, please sir, I need your interpretation....

1. I had a dream where we were organising a party or something in our house, so my younger sister was dishing out food into numerous plates, the food looked palatable and I was looking forward to eating it, so I asked her where mine was and she told me she did not put for me and that I would eat out of the second set that was still on the fire. So I went to the kitchen and opened the pot on the fire to see how the food was. The food was still cooking and there was water in there, although it was almost ready, but I could not wait. So, I told my sister that I was going to eat part of the ones she shared and when the one of the fire was ready, I would take out of it. That was how I took a plate. In the same dream, although when I was talking to my sister, there were lots and for people in the house, but when I took my food inside and came out, the house was empty and the plates were empty. Even the one that was on the fire that my sister was supposed to give me out of. Immediately they finished eating they left the house.

2. In the same dream, I was sitting waiting for the party to start, then my friend came to meet me and told me that we should go and carry crates of minerals in order to start sharing. I told him that I wasn't part of the ushering team and that since he is a member of the ushering team, he should go and look for him members to help him out. So, he went and was haggling with price with the person selling the drinks, they were behind me. He told the woman that he wanted to buy 10,000 naira worth of drinks like the last time and he reminded the woman that she owes him 1,200 nairn. The woman told him that like 2 bottles were missing so she would be taking 100 naira for them. As she said that, I looked back and called the woman a thief or something like that, that a bottle of 35cl of coke was 60 naira, how come she was collecting 50 naira for ordinary bottles, I then asked her if coke itself was just 10 naira. I then told her that if she needed money she could have waited for us to tip her instead of her taking the money through the back door.

3. I was staying in a room with my mother, sister and niece, it was as if we moved there temporarily because our house was under reconstruction. So, the baby actually died or something, then my grandmother that Is sickly and unable to walk and is presently in the village came with 2 of my aunts, the thing I noticed was that she was lookin robust and healthy and the came as if they were celebrating it or expecting it. I became so angry and said that baby can't die, I don't know what happened next but I know I was alone with the baby and I started shaking her, that was how she woke up. Some other things happened that I can't really remember.

4. I was in front of my compound playing on a swing or a children toy or so. Then a guy and a girl passed by and were staring at me, the guy looked like a neighbour that I haven't seen in years but he looked different, after that 2 ladies passed and they were also staring. They told me I had grown so big, they introduced themselves and they looked so different. In fact they are based in the US and older than I am, but were once close to my elder sister....

I would be happy if you help me out
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 10:07am On Jan 17, 2015
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Kunmius(m): 10:10am On Jan 17, 2015
Hello Pst. Bankole.

I pray the Lord grants u ur heart desires. Please, i had a dream where i was observing a man and a woman dating. They didn't seem to have dated for long until the man proposed to the lady. He proposed to her in front of her colleagues.

These couples didn't look young. The man had grey hair and seemed to be a gentle man. I remember asking why is the man proposing to the lady so fast. I am sure the marriage won't last because it is too fast.

Please, what could this mean? Thank u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:31am On Jan 17, 2015
debeginin:
@ebankole
A friend shared dis dream wit me dis mornin.
He saw himself drenched in rain n his ex who is married wit 3 kids also drenched. In d dream he was askin me y it's like dat,bt I told him dat she's his wife,bt he was like,she's married already.
2)Secondly another friend shared dis dream.
In d dream a snake bit his toe long ago so he used a stapler to staple d nail wit d flesh of d toe dat was bitten by d snake.So I came in d dream to help detoxicate d toe bt I noticed dat d toe was stapled so I removed it.All d poison started gushing out very thick n much.Thereafter we started discussing abt my upcoming wedding wit some other guys dat were there
What cld dis mean sir?

Thank God they didn't end up together, they are just not meant to be. If they had..? It's always one problem to another,clearly he once pressed or advised to go ahead with the lady but thank jesus the will of God prevailed.

The lord said he's spiritually vulnerable and weak and that you alone can help him has he's clearly on unsafe said of life in such a way that he was weak and the enemies attacked him in such a way that immediately he had that dream it's effects began to manifest in all ramifications.
In essence, the lord said it's only true you he would find deliverance or locate is healing.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Dreal1247: 10:41am On Jan 17, 2015
Gud monin @ecclole. Ps kindly break this for me. In a dream, i saw a woman with whom i fell into the sin of adultry with b4 (though i av been prayin 4 mercy, and av totally separated from her). She wz moving with 2 of her daughters by her side. It wz as if after separating from her, i now allowed her children to be staying with me(though in the revelation, she just passed). One of the children who wz staying with me was now saying that she wants to visit her which i obliged.
Another scene.
(there is this sister in our church choir that i suspended because of not dressing to the church standard on Christmas day) it wz ar if in the revelation she is one of the woman's children staying with me. She was washing some clothes by the side of my window outside. She now started peeping through the mosquito net on the window into the room. She wz not seeing me but i wz seeing her. Instantly, i started lusting after her which prompted me to open the back door and allowed her into the house. I wz contemplating on weather to hug or romance her but could not conclude. My manhood became fully charged standing still. I wz now using cloth to prevent her from noticing it.
Scene 3.
It was as if our church wz the supermarket where i stayed when i wz serving my master then(. Later gained my freedom, started my shop b4 a abandoned it for full time ministry), . It wz as if the community were fighting and people were running into the shop(church) for safety. I wanted to close it so that the community people dont enter into the church. Though i allowed those seeking refuge inside. It now turned out to be a church dancing and sharing invitation cards for their programme (and not fighting community). But the card is a red wedding card with three love symbols on the back. Someone wz even carrying plenty on them in a wheel barrow with a lad jumping over the wheel barrow. But i could not really read what wz written on the card. Someone wz rejecting it saying that if doesnt need to take it when he knew that he cannot attend. God bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:05am On Jan 17, 2015
s3nn2x:
Good morning, please sir, I need your interpretation....

1. I had a dream where we were organising a party or something in our house, so my younger sister was dishing out food into numerous plates, the food looked palatable and I was looking forward to eating it, so I asked her where mine was and she told me she did not put for me and that I would eat out of the second set that was still on the fire. So I went to the kitchen and opened the pot on the fire to see how the food was. The food was still cooking and there was water in there, although it was almost ready, but I could not wait. So, I told my sister that I was going to eat part of the ones she shared and when the one of the fire was ready, I would take out of it. That was how I took a plate. In the same dream, although when I was talking to my sister, there were lots and for people in the house, but when I took my food inside and came out, the house was empty and the plates were empty. Even the one that was on the fire that my sister was supposed to give me out of. Immediately they finished eating they left the house.

2. In the same dream, I was sitting waiting for the party to start, then my friend came to meet me and told me that we should go and carry crates of minerals in order to start sharing. I told him that I wasn't part of the ushering team and that since he is a member of the ushering team, he should go and look for him members to help him out. So, he went and was haggling with price with the person selling the drinks, they were behind me. He told the woman that he wanted to buy 10,000 naira worth of drinks like the last time and he reminded the woman that she owes him 1,200 nairn. The woman told him that like 2 bottles were missing so she would be taking 100 naira for them. As she said that, I looked back and called the woman a thief or something like that, that a bottle of 35cl of coke was 60 naira, how come she was collecting 50 naira for ordinary bottles, I then asked her if coke itself was just 10 naira. I then told her that if she needed money she could have waited for us to tip her instead of her taking the money through the back door.

3. I was staying in a room with my mother, sister and niece, it was as if we moved there temporarily because our house was under reconstruction. So, the baby actually died or something, then my grandmother that Is sickly and unable to walk and is presently in the village came with 2 of my aunts, the thing I noticed was that she was lookin robust and healthy and the came as if they were celebrating it or expecting it. I became so angry and said that baby can't die, I don't know what happened next but I know I was alone with the baby and I started shaking her, that was how she woke up. Some other things happened that I can't really remember.

4. I was in front of my compound playing on a swing or a children toy or so. Then a guy and a girl passed by and were staring at me, the guy looked like a neighbour that I haven't seen in years but he looked different, after that 2 ladies passed and they were also staring. They told me I had grown so big, they introduced themselves and they looked so different. In fact they are based in the US and older than I am, but were once close to my elder sister....

I would be happy if you help me out

1 and 2 are the same.

The lord said stop using your influence to intimidate, learn to be patient and above always try to let go some things (even though you might be right after) so that you won't bring about disappointment around people who are closer to you and or chasing both helpers and people away from you.

I can see you are making quite a handful of sacrifice to make sure something get better or efforts rather but the lord said you are letting down your own guide and must be watchful, conscious so that you won't unconsciously forget about yourself or family and ends up having to deal it with or battling one problem to another.
The lord said open your eyes to things around or all that concerns, but above all and at the end you shall overcome...above all? Always be conscious as per what concerns you personally as the lord said the safety and health of each lies in his hands.

For ye shall come in contact with those ye knew in that past...but nothing happens out of ordinary as each event as it reasons and why it occurs.
And the lord said if ye shall humble thy self and put on humility like of that of those tender ones ye shall attract joy,favour and attract people and helpers to thy self.
BleSs u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:36am On Jan 17, 2015
Tranglatar:
@ ebankole

Good morning and God's continued blessings and protection
Kindly help me with the meaning to these dreams. 'had them yesternite

Scene 1:
Dreamt I gave my brother-in-law our car key to go and drop somebody. When he was driving back the bonnet of the car was up and wide open and I wondered if the car has a problem and if my wife would be angry considering that the brother may not know how to drive and I gave him the car to use. He stopped and turned to park the car, his driving was not coordinated but manageable. I checked the car and nothing was wrong to me, he was pointing to a small crack on the windshield and saying something but since I knew the point crack was there before I was not worried. Since we were all waiting for the school bus to come and take the children to school and I had not come by 9am I and my wife decided that I take them with the car. She told me to ensure that I see the school head to complain about the disappointment of the school bus. I then took all the children (ours and some others) and left.

Scene 2:
‘Dreamt I went with my brother to a very big Catholic Spiritual retreat centre. I drove into the compound, and we checked into our room. I went eased and myself and we laid down to rest. All of a sudden I got up and said I have to go home to my family (wife & kids). That I can’t stay any longer. Just as I made to leave I noticed that a childhood friend of ours had sneaked in and laid on the mat on the floor. I wondered if my brother invited him and if he thinks we came to drink. (maybe because in real life he’s always invites me out for drink and I would reject and tell him it’s better I buy the drinks and drink at home with my family). Moreover he didn’t fit into the place and I was happy I was leaving. He was smiling mischievously and asking why I want to leave. I gathered my money from where I kept/ scattered them. My brother asked/ pleaded for some and I gave him N2,000 (4Nos N500 notes). The guy found some of my money under the mat (N700) and said he would keep them. I immediately made to snatch them but as I felt he would just use it to drink but I got only one (I think the N500). I looked under the mat, saw some other money and picked up all. My brother said he wants to go and prepare to leave also and I left them.
As I was leaving I passed the seminarians (theology students), Rev Sis, Bros & Rev Fathers, about to say their early morning prayer of the Psalms. Outside at the front of the center there were so many cars parked and I didn’t know how to find ours. I then took out the remote control and pressed it for the alarm to indicate where it was but it was not there. I then remembered that I drove in hence it must be inside. I also wondered why my brother was not out yet. I went back inside and this time the Prayer of the Psalms were about to start. I told myself that if I delay, I would have to join them but that I need to get home and pray with my family before 10am. I passed a guy that was discussing with a Rev Fr (who is a lecturer). The guy just graduated from the theology school there and was telling the Priest that he dealt with him in his course. The Priest said he did what he had to do. When they finished the guy continued on his way talking and laughing. He said if it was to deal with him in his course that the Priest came from Rome to do. He called out something as if hailing someone and surprisingly it was my surname. I wondered if the guy knew it was my name. somehow we started chatting and he told me that it’s not easy for those seminarians, religious and priests in their vocation. But I told him that theirs is better than being married considering the challenges in married life. He said that I may not understand as a layman but their peculiar challenges are there. We were now back in the retreat center and he was somebody I now knew. I then sighted my wife in a friend’s car (a lady I was worked with) coming to look for me. As they approached but had not seen us, they stopped and my wife got down to go and make enquiries. She was worried. I pondered why my brother had not informed them of my whereabout and if she would be angry over the car I was looking for. I then approached the car with the guy just as the lady was ending her phone call in which she was describing to someone where she just stopped. I told the guy that the lady is very friendly with his elder sister but doesn’t know him so I’ll introduce him to her. I did so telling the lady that this is koko whose sister is your good friend and has told you much about him. The lady just smiled. I then went to meet my wife wondering if she would be angry t my being away for long and also the car but she just ok seeing me and relieved. This was where I woke up. Immediately I woke up, something struck me as strange. That the Lady was koko and so the guy could not be koko neither could the lady (koko in real life) be friend to koko’s sister and so it was very confusing

The lord said you can not afford to trust him with your things as the result would be disappointment.
The lord said you don't want to entrust anything in his hands as the result would disappointment.

The lord said your presence means a lot and impact quite positively in the lives of others,friends or those around you in such a way you are a symbol of joy amidst those one. But indeed the lord confirmed that you have such a beautiful wife and a very understanding one at that, that understand your weakness,strength and knows how to handle things at the right time but the lord said you mustn't be caught unware as you while you go all out to meet your daily bread,deal with people,friends or those in the house of God.

Lastly, the lord said, it's requires wisdom to deal with those without christ among friends,close ones,in the house of God as must watch it, not to be led into their ways or in the Web of arguments with those one..deal with each accordingly in wisdom and with diligence knowing fully well your goals and agenda among those ones in the house of God,amidst gathering,friends,close ones outside the house of God et al but remember you are a source of network and joy in those one lives as your presence brings about harmony and humility and love for God in those ones lives. And as for that friend of yours...? keep your distance or maintain or rather be conscious around him, the lord said he's a bad influence.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by bigemmmybig(m): 11:38am On Jan 17, 2015
Morning ebankole....

A cousin of mine dreamt dat he was lying down on sand beside a railway line holding a black umbrella( it was open) den one man just came around wit his 3 or 4 yrs old daughter den d baby ran to him n lay down close to him on the ground (both of dem under d open umbrella)n she started sleepin den later urinated, he now changed her direction, moved her to anoda place from d wet place where she was n all dis while d gals fada was watching dem n shaking his head....

Thank you sir....more blessings
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:55am On Jan 17, 2015
Kunmius:
Hello Pst. Bankole.

I pray the Lord grants u ur heart desires. Please, i had a dream where i was observing a man and a woman dating. They didn't seem to have dated for long until the man proposed to the lady. He proposed to her in front of her colleagues.

These couples didn't look young. The man had grey hair and seemed to be a gentle man. I remember asking why is the man proposing to the lady so fast. I am sure the marriage won't last because it is too fast.

Please, what could this mean? Thank u

The lord said time isn't on your side nor late too late to marry at any age as long as it's his time(Gods timing for your life) as the bible says there is time for everything under the sun,; time to sow,time to reap,time to weed and time to laugh et al....
The lord also said, you do not need to spend or know a lady for years before proposing to her, for as long as it's the lords will and the one the lord has destined for you,a month is more than enough to propose because above all? Finding the right one and the lords will for your life is the best and such that brings about true joy of marriage and fulfilment.

Lastly, the lord said you can know a lady for 10tlyears and yet still end up been disappointed by her and or she might not be his will for your life while the one you know/met 3month ago could be the one (and proposed to)God has destined for you to be your wife.
So you see...? it's isn't about how many years,how how early you propose to such so long it's God's will for your life and or whom he'd destined to be your woman.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2015
Dreal1247:
Gud monin @ecclole. Ps kindly break this for me. In a dream, i saw a woman with whom i fell into the sin of adultry with b4 (though i av been prayin 4 mercy, and av totally separated from her). She wz moving with 2 of her daughters by her side. It wz as if after separating from her, i now allowed her children to be staying with me(though in the revelation, she just passed). One of the children who wz staying with me was now saying that she wants to visit her which i obliged.
Another scene.
(there is this sister in our church choir that i suspended because of not dressing to the church standard on Christmas day) it wz ar if in the revelation she is one of the woman's children staying with me. She was washing some clothes by the side of my window outside. She now started peeping through the mosquito net on the window into the room. She wz not seeing me but i wz seeing her. Instantly, i started lusting after her which prompted me to open the back door and allowed her into the house. I wz contemplating on weather to hug or romance her but could not conclude. My manhood became fully charged standing still. I wz now using cloth to prevent her from noticing it.
Scene 3.
It was as if our church wz the supermarket where i stayed when i wz serving my master then(. Later gained my freedom, started my shop b4 a abandoned it for full time ministry), . It wz as if the community were fighting and people were running into the shop(church) for safety. I wanted to close it so that the community people dont enter into the church. Though i allowed those seeking refuge inside. It now turned out to be a church dancing and sharing invitation cards for their programme (and not fighting community). But the card is a red wedding card with three love symbols on the back. Someone wz even carrying plenty on them in a wheel barrow with a lad jumping over the wheel barrow. But i could not really read what wz written on the card. Someone wz rejecting it saying that if doesnt need to take it when he knew that he cannot attend. God bless u

Both 1 and 2 are the same.

The lord said the spirit of sin and lust is still after you and that you are not wholly free from your act and it's implications as the relationship you had in the dream with the woman means, you are still connected to the sins/lust you committed with her, infact sin/lust is after you and if nothing done or pray your way out it repercussion is on the way.

The lord said you mustn't discriminate in his house and allow both the lost and found sheep in.

The lord said u must allow love and equality to rule in his house so that both you,his house and these weak sheep could grow and at the end each becomes a gift and a potential sheep in his kingdom.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
bigemmmybig:
Morning ebankole....

A cousin of mine dreamt dat he was lying down on sand beside a railway line holding a black umbrella( it was open) den one man just came around wit his 3 or 4 yrs old daughter den d baby ran to him n lay down close to him on the ground (both of dem under d open umbrella)n she started sleepin den later urinated, he now changed her direction, moved her to anoda place from d wet place where she was n all dis while d gals fada was watching dem n shaking his head....

Thank you sir....more blessings
It's good to have kids around but not to the extreme so that one is not made to commit sin(get stained), as the lord said the said brother would be expose and isn't on a safer side when things go wrong.

I pray he doesn't get implicated or commit such a sin that would bring disgrace and embarrassment to him.

Bless u

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
@ebankole
A sis jst shared dis wit me.
In real life she's preparing for her wedding.In d dream,she saw hersef somewhere wit her colleagues(3 of dem).They were fryin akara(everyone wit his own pot) on d last floor of a 5 story buildin even though she was not frying akara cos she was goin for weddin shoppin.And somebody told her not to discuss anything concernin hersef wit her colleagues cos they might sabotage her.She noticed dat they were sittin on a rusted zinc n fryin d akara,such dat if u step on it hard d zinc will tear open n one might fall down.They asked where she was goin,she told dem dat she was goin somewhere but didn't tell dem she was goin for her wedding shopping.So,she manoveured her way down.While goin she saw a weddin gown she wanted to go check out,she made to go,bt d road was smooth,it was like an upstairs n had to climb.It got to a point while she was close dat d stairs collapsed so she held unto an object looking down,if she let go,she would fall down n might die.
What cld dis mean Sir?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
ebankole:

Thank God they didn't end up together, they are just not meant to be. If they had..? It's always one problem to another,clearly he once pressed or advised to go ahead with the lady but thank jesus the will of God prevailed.

The lord said he's spiritually vulnerable and weak and that you alone can help him has he's clearly on unsafe said of life in such a way that he was weak and the enemies attacked him in such a way that immediately he had that dream it's effects began to manifest in all ramifications.
In essence, the lord said it's only true you he would find deliverance or locate is healing.
Bless u
Thank U Sir.God bless n keep U.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Fmdipo(m): 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
@ebankole
In my dream I saw myself walking in a marketplace, please what is the meaning?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by s3nn2x(m): 2:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
Thanks!!!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by TheFury: 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
Good afternoon Sir, may God's grace upon u continue to multiply.

I have a very close friend who has been having a particular type of dream. He always sees his childhood friend in his sleep. A girl. He once told me that he dreamt that he saw himself and the girl holding hands and his mother used a seed of palm kernel to make a tying motion around their hands with the oil from the seed. He saw his Mother, his brother, and his step sister sitting in front of a large pot filled with palm kernels cooking slowly.

Now, this my friend has a woman he wants to marry, but he doesn't understand why he keeps on seeing this girl in his sleep. He sez sometimes he can almost swear that he feels as if he sees every aspect of her life as she progresses in his dreams. He once dreamt she and her drank from the same cup. The funny thing is, my friend and the said girl barely communicate and she is going to even get married soon. He sez he had a dream where he was escaping from a prison and the person waiting to see him was this same girl.

Could you help with an insight with this Sir. Bless you sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.