Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,788 members, 7,866,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:01 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (521624 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by tj123(m): 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
Good day sir, i am pleased to hear from you again. please i always dream and some times i forget. however in the recent times i have these dreams. kindly help me interpret them.
i saw my myself in my store where i sell foodstuff and water was rushing from the roof into my shop. i put some buckets but just before i know it. the water was overflowing i threw the water away and placed the bucket again but same story. i kept on doing this exercise until i saw my landlord with his wife. i confronted them but he was looking at the wife as a sign that they knew what was happening to my shop. then he came to my shop and looked at the roof where the water was rushing out immediately the water stopped.

secondly, i always see soldiers in my dream sometimes they are friendly sometimes they are not. what could this be. last time i saw them, it looks like i was in their barrack and they wanted to punish me but i ran for safety and woke up. kindly help me out. thank you sir.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 2:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
Pst. ebankole more grace.
I dreamt dat a contractor(don't knw d contractor in real life) was given a contract to comstruct a road in our area.I then discovered dat d contractors lawyer is a friend(a barr. in real life).So i saw some pot holes on d road n i was like the contractor will hv to fill those pot holes.
I don't knw what dis cld mean sir.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
tj123:
Good day sir, i am pleased to hear from you again. please i always dream and some times i forget. however in the recent times i have these dreams. kindly help me interpret them.
i saw my myself in my store where i sell foodstuff and water was rushing from the roof into my shop. i put some buckets but just before i know it. the water was overflowing i threw the water away and placed the bucket again but same story. i kept on doing this exercise until i saw my landlord with his wife. i confronted them but he was looking at the wife as a sign that they knew what was happening to my shop. then he came to my shop and looked at the roof where the water was rushing out immediately the water stopped.

secondly, i always see soldiers in my dream sometimes they are friendly sometimes they are not. what could this be. last time i saw them, it looks like i was in their barrack and they wanted to punish me but i ran for safety and woke up. kindly help me out. thank you sir.

The lord said; if you don't fight for your right(s) now,what belongs to you,what should be yours .Claim your right or fight for it in place u live or from your landlord? You shall continue to suffer in silence and in the hands your landlord/landlady and if something isn't done asap? I see this affecting your business greatly and running it down.
But if you do? This about to manifest disaster on your business will be averted/prevented or stopped.

This particular depends on how well u can expantiate this ,but be that as it could mean that....

The lord is drawing you to serve in his house(to work for him:prayer worrior et al)

Spiritual vulnerability.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
debeginin:
Pst. ebankole more grace.
I dreamt dat a contractor(don't knw d contractor in real life) was given a contract to comstruct a road in our area.I then discovered dat d contractors lawyer is a friend(a barr. in real life).So i saw some pot holes on d road n i was like the contractor will hv to fill those pot holes.
I don't knw what dis cld mean sir.

I don't know what business or what u are planning to do with the said barrister in real life but hear this;

The lord said he isn't an honest person, and if he's then be sure he's such that embark on something but never finish it or complete it.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Kunmius(m): 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hello Pst. Bankole,

I dreamt that a prophet prophesied to a female who seemed like a former classmate. It was a prayer service and he prophesied twice to her about 2 different men. I think the prophecy was about conceiving a child. He first prophesied to her that she would conceive a child for her husband. Later on in the service, he also prophesied that she would conceive for another man.

There was confusion in the service. People were asking "can't he see that he prophesied to this woman twice about 2 different men?"

Thank u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
Kunmius:
Hello Pst. Bankole,

I dreamt that a prophet prophesied to a female who seemed like a former classmate. It was a prayer service and he prophesied twice to her about 2 different men. I think the prophecy was about conceiving a child. He first prophesied to her that she would conceive a child for her husband. Later on in the service, he also prophesied that she would conceive for another man.

There was confusion in the service. People were asking "can't he see that he prophesied to this woman twice about 2 different men?"

Thank u

The lord said, many are being,has been led astray by and under fake anointing,vision or fake pastors who claimed to be hearing from the lord and quite have enter into the grave with wrong prophecies and or under demonic anointing.

The bible says u shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free,many men of God who claim to be seeing vision/hearing from God the lord said most of them don't hear from him at all and as a result of these those who worship under them shall continue to be lead astray,into hell,into sin and wrong path.

You ask, why is the lord telling me all these?
Truth is rare these days.

Honest and true man of God are hard to come by in this end time,when u find one,do not misuse it.

Cherish the truth when u find one or those who, he the lord is still with to serve him in honest and in truth.

Respect true, honest,sincere,real men of God,honour them when u find one,because and honest pst's are hard to come by now.

Must u wait to appreciate God/true man of God? Et al.

This message is more than this but,the lord won't permit me to say more.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nostradamus: 11:30am On Feb 05, 2015
gud day ebankole,please what's d meaning of one having a bath in his dream
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nostradamus:
gud day ebankole,please what's d meaning of one having a bath in his dream

holiness,deliverance,freedom,spiritual cleanliness,purification,redeemed.

bless you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by tj123(m): 12:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
Good day pastor, i sincerely appreciate your effort on this section. you have really helped me so much,though you may not know but i want to tell you that i dream at least thrice in a week and i decided to forget about them since i had no interpreter. However, Thanks be to God who has provided a way for me and my fellow nairalanders through you.

i dreamt yesterday where everywhere looks like school environment and we are having labour day. people (like student ) are working seriously but i tried to hide from the teacher that is in charge. others were telling me that i have to be careful with the man cos he is very strict. i kept hiding until i got to a place where i think is an exit for me(bush path) but unfortunately the place has been blocked with fence. in short there was no where for me to hide again even some other people that went to hid themselves from the bush came and say there is no way again and a friend came asking me why i was hiding, that i don't need to do so and that the man is waiting for me. please help me out. Thank you sir.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
ebankole:

I don't know what business or what u are planning to do with the said barrister in real life but hear this;

The lord said he isn't an honest person, and if he's then be sure he's such that embark on something but never finish it or complete it.

Bless u
Tnx a bunch sir n God bless n increase U.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
tj123:
Good day pastor, i sincerely appreciate your effort on this section. you have really helped me so much,though you may not know but i want to tell you that i dream at least thrice in a week and i decided to forget about them since i had no interpreter. However, Thanks be to God who has provided a way for me and my fellow nairalanders through you.

i dreamt yesterday where everywhere looks like school environment and we are having labour day. people (like student ) are working seriously but i tried to hide from the teacher that is in charge. others were telling me that i have to be careful with the man cos he is very strict. i kept hiding until i got to a place where i think is an exit for me(bush path) but unfortunately the place has been blocked with fence. in short there was no where for me to hide again even some other people that went to hid themselves from the bush came and say there is no way again and a friend came asking me why i was hiding, that i don't need to do so and that the man is waiting for me. please help me out. Thank you sir.

It's called spiritual slavery.
This is to prevent you from moving forward,exploring your glory,exploring your destiny and or full potentials.

It's physically effects are;

-Un-usual fear to make progress,try something new or explore new opportunities.

- its limit your potentials and blessing.

- moving forward,making meaningful progress become unrealistic

-no promotion,progress,next level nor anything new will manifest in such life.

-stagnancy
-limitation
-same position,same level,same pay,same result and nothing new etc..

You are under spiritual slavery.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by tj123(m): 4:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
ebankole:

It's called spiritual slavery.
This is to prevent you from moving forward,exploring your glory,exploring your destiny and or full potentials.

It's physically effects are;

-Un-usual fear to make progress,try something new or explore new opportunities.

- its limit your potentials and blessing.

- moving forward,making meaningful progress become unrealistic

-no promotion,progress,next level nor anything new will manifest in such life.

-stagnancy
-limitation
-same position,same level,same pay,same result and nothing new etc..

You are under spiritual slavery.
Bless u
thank you so much. what can i do? how can you help me? please
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kkoffo(m): 5:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
Good day sir,kindly help i had a dream I was in a Church my friend was holding my son so as the pastor was talking my friend challenged him So the people want to fight him.

I was walking on a rough road so I saw an old man is like I step on him so he ask me to kneel down so I did.another old man pass and said that is good.

I was sitting in a place with plenty typewriter. It looks like where they print exam paper.

I was driving a bike I pick someone an drop him he was to pay me 50 naira he gave me 100naira I don't have change so I told him to go.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
tj123:

thank you so much. what can i do? how can you help me? please

Add me on whassap 1pm tomorrow or give me a call, at exactly this time.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
kkoffo:
Good day sir,kindly help i had a dream I was in a Church my friend was holding my son so as the pastor was talking my friend challenged him So the people want to fight him.

I was walking on a rough road so I saw an old man is like I step on him so he ask me to kneel down so I did.another old man pass and said that is good.

I was sitting in a place with plenty typewriter. It looks like where they print exam paper.

I was driving a bike I pick someone an drop him he was to pay me 50 naira he gave me 100naira I don't have change so I told him to go.

Pray for that son of you, pray and asked the lord that every inherited curse should be cancel upon his life.

The lord said learn/adopt patient in whatever u want to do. The lord said u are a bit kind of of impatient one.

The lord said a secret or something is about to be unveil to you and u shall see with your eyes, but and apply wisdom, patient and control your temper or excitement when these happens so that u don't end up in the midst of trouble.

The lord said he's about to bless u in your place of work.

This will happen so fast and or instantly but the impart of this little but meaningful blessing/favour will be quite impartful.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kkoffo(m): 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
ebankole:

Pray for that son of you, pray and asked the lord that every inherited curse should be cancel upon his life.

The lord said learn/adopt patient in whatever u want to do. The lord said u are a bit kind of of impatient one.

The lord said a secret or something is about to be unveil to you and u shall see with your eyes, but and apply wisdom, patient and control your temper or excitement when these happens so that u don't end up in the midst of trouble.

The lord said he's about to bless u in your place of work.

This will happen so fast and or instantly but the impart of this little but meaningful blessing/favour will be quite impartful.

Bless u

Thank u sir Bless u more.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nostradamus: 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
ebankole:

holiness,deliverance,freedom,spiritual cleanliness,purification,redeemed.

bless you
i mean bathing in the open oo
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nostradamus:
i mean bathing in the open oo

Its means public deliverance,holiness et al

It's means, for you to receive or experience the full presence of jesus in your life u must make it known and or mustn't be ashame me(jesus)

...the bible says... for he who deny me before all,i also shall deny him on the day of judgment.
He said why are thou be shame or afraid to declare me before ye friends, the world et al?
Bless u

Perhaps, for a clearer interpretation u want to expantiate this dream?
but if not,its ok.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Emac(m): 11:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
Good day pastor ebankole

pls I need your help interpreting this dream. I had a dream. I was wiv my sisters and some one knocked on the door. it was an unfamiliar face even though I remembered the face. he is a relation to a friend of mine. and we really don't talk just greetings. he knocked and my sister opened the door. and he asked after me. saying he just got back from where he traveled out. and handed my sister a perfume to give me. he said it was a gift. was a bit amazed and then I woke up. pls wat cud this connote?.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by prettmum(f): 12:08am On Feb 06, 2015
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Kunmius(m): 2:48am On Feb 06, 2015
Hello Pst. Bankole,

I dreamt that i was with a friend. We were in a story building. He was on the 1st floor of the building and standing by the staircase. I was on the lower level.

As i was trying walk up the staircase, i saw like 3 snakes crawling along the outside walls of the stairs. It was like they were trying to get into the inside walls. I yelled "snakes" and started walking up the stairs cautiously.

The friend looked down. He told me to be careful while i was walking up the stairs.

Thank u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:22am On Feb 06, 2015
Emac:
Good day pastor ebankole

pls I need your help interpreting this dream. I had a dream. I was wiv my sisters and some one knocked on the door. it was an unfamiliar face even though I remembered the face. he is a relation to a friend of mine. and we really don't talk just greetings. he knocked and my sister opened the door. and he asked after me. saying he just got back from where he traveled out. and handed my sister a perfume to give me. he said it was a gift. was a bit amazed and then I woke up. pls wat cud this connote?.

The lord said you shall find favour in the before this person and or a stranger but, careful and watch it not to be lead astray by worldly treasures.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Vibesking(m): 11:42am On Feb 06, 2015
Greetings in Jesus name to you.
I had this dream this year:
In the dream it appeared I was going to get a form (I don't really know, but I think it was school related).
When I got to the place, I saw a friend of mine, so he took his before me and left, so when I was about getting mine from the shop, I saw my pastor and it appeared he was the one selling the form. . On sighting me, he called my name and asked what I wanted, so I told him I came to get the form he was selling.
He then led me into the shop and told me to write my name on a record book (something like that) that specifies who had bought the form..
I wrote my name the first time, I realised I made an error (it appeared I made a mis-spelling). I wrote the second time, I also made a mistake. .
Then I wrote the third time and this time, it came out well and there were no errors.
The pastor then handed me the form and I left to a computer centre to register it,,
getting to the computer centre, I saw my friend whom I first saw at the pastor's shop. when he saw me, he asked if I wanted to do my online registration, I answered yes.
He told me the computer man is not around but he can help me fill it, and also call the computer man to come over and do it properly if am not convinced he'll be able to do it properly,
then my friend went to the computer and was about sending a message to the computer man to come over and attend to me,, that's when I woke up..

If there is any possible interpretation to this, kindly attend to me when you're less busy.
Thanks.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:49am On Feb 06, 2015
prettmum:
Good morning pastor Ebankole
Please I ve been having this recurring dreams of carry a baby in a space of two weeks
1, Walking about with a baby boy of 2years but the boy is too stubborn and sometime he will try to slip off my hand but I will hold him tight, on getting home with d baby I saw another 3babies on the bed sleeping.
2, My aunt giving me a baby, I carried the baby to go bk huz but d road was full of dirty dirt I manage to stuck my leg inside d dirt holding d baby tight in my hands until I crossover to dried den ask for water to rinse my legs, on getting home my mum n dad n sibling was happy.
3, Runing with my baby, looking for shelter against someone I knw not . Please help me interpret it. Thanks and God bless. I'm tryin to conceive.

The lord said; careful and do not be too desperate in your search for something/a child as the end, the result of it will end in disaster.
I pray you don't conceive a child that brings no joy but sorrow,pain et al to you and hubby.

Secondly, the lord said before marriage your did somethings, committed some sinful acts which happens to be part and or major of reason you are yet to conceive, as there is a mark of sin in your womanhood crying against you.
And even if you are able to conceive soon/later I pray you don't conceive such kids that gives u no peace for the rest of your life.

Way out..? Confess these sin,let your prayers focus more on; father everything that i'd committed in my past hunting my womanhood and tormenting my child bearing,forgive me and exposed them.
There is a power and or curse working against your child bearing. Could this be, power of sin,inherited curses? You must find out.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
Kunmius:
Hello Pst. Bankole,

I dreamt that i was with a friend. We were in a story building. He was on the 1st floor of the building and standing by the staircase. I was on the lower level.

As i was trying walk up the staircase, i saw like 3 snakes crawling along the outside walls of the stairs. It was like they were trying to get into the inside walls. I yelled "snakes" and started walking up the stairs cautiously.

The friend looked down. He told me to be careful while i was walking up the stairs.

Thank u

I can see you are striving,trying to get to the top,connected.
But listen, the bible say, it's not by power neither by might but by his grace and mercy...we can do all thing.

The lord said, spiritual/physical changes are before you(will manifest) while trying to connect or to be connected.

I can see u are trying to expand yourself,reach out,take some bold step in other to explore,expand...in other your scope of opportunities et al.

But here this;
The lord said; you will need the spirit of wisdom,presence and most importantly pray concerning these glory,upliftment,attempts,plans,investment et al before you.
Pray for God's grace and spirit of wisdom so that this aiming is achieved, become success.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
Vibesking:
Greetings in Jesus name to you.
I had this dream this year:
In the dream it appeared I was going to get a form (I don't really know, but I think it was school related).
When I got to the place, I saw a friend of mine, so he took his before me and left, so when I was about getting mine from the shop, I saw my pastor and it appeared he was the one selling the form. . On sighting me, he called my name and asked what I wanted, so I told him I came to get the form he was selling.
He then led me into the shop and told me to write my name on a record book (something like that) that specifies who had bought the form..
I wrote my name the first time, I realised I made an error (it appeared I made a mis-spelling). I wrote the second time, I also made a mistake. .
Then I wrote the third time and this time, it came out well and there were no errors.
The pastor then handed me the form and I left to a computer centre to register it,,
getting to the computer centre, I saw my friend whom I first saw at the pastor's shop. when he saw me, he asked if I wanted to do my online registration, I answered yes.
He told me the computer man is not around but he can help me fill it, and also call the computer man to come over and do it properly if am not convinced he'll be able to do it properly,
then my friend went to the computer and was about sending a message to the computer man to come over and attend to me,, that's when I woke up..

If there is any possible interpretation to this, kindly attend to me when you're less busy.
Thanks.

The lord said; you will struggle alone(thou success will come but delay comes with it)if you don't allow him to take you by hand,help you,direct your path,speak to you before embarking on something or involving in some sort of business or anything related.

You (perhaps,use to) you are the type that doesn't like being supported or help especially when it comes to the issue of trying to achieve something et al and this, the lord said is drawing you aback and causes delay to your progress.

The lord said for your success to manifest faster and or without much effort you must let go your pride as you will need both his support and that of man to experience undelay success in life.

The learn said let go your pride when u need help and seek for help, the lord said learn to open you mouth to seek help while such needs arise,let go your fear/shyness and seek help while such needs arise to that whatever u do or want to achieve become success without un-necessary delay on your way.

Thou u can alone but delay it is, alone.
But with God supports and letting go pride or fear to seek for help?
Seeking God, his words,men of God,friend help or ideas,direction will fast track you success without any delay.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Vibesking(m): 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
ebankole:

The lord said; you will struggle alone(thou success will come but delay comes with it)if you don't allow him to take you by hand,help you,direct your path,speak to you before embarking on something or involving in some sort of business or anything related.

You (perhaps,use to) you are the type that doesn't like being supported or help especially when it comes to the issue of trying to achieve something et al and this, the lord said is drawing you aback and causes delay to your progress.

The lord said for your success to manifest faster and or without much effort you must let go your pride as you will need both his support and that of man to experience undelay success in life.

The learn said let go your pride when u need help and seek for help, the lord said learn to open you mouth to seek help while such needs arise,let go your fear/shyness and seek help while such needs arise to that whatever u do or want to achieve become success without un-necessary delay on your way.

Seeking God, his words,men of God,friend help or ideas,direction will fast track you success without any delay.

Bless u
Thank you very sir.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Vibesking(m): 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
ebankole:

Bless u
Thank you very much sir.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Heisable: 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
Good day ebankole! Can you please tell me what page I can get the prayers against stagnancy.

Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
Heisable:
Good day ebankole! Can you please tell me what page I can get the prayers against stagnancy.

Thanks

I belief this is settled now?
Or do you still want that?
Bless u.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by zezebabyxoxo: 4:30pm On Feb 06, 2015
Ok
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
zezebabyxoxo:
Good morning. I dreamt that I saw that my elder sister was pregnant. Although she wasn’t married, I was still happy that, afterall, the owner of the pregnancy will still come back and do the necessary marriage rites. Until I saw my mom crying that, a stranger lured my sister under false pretext, raped her and disappeared, that’s how she got the pregnancy, that she doesn’t know what she is going to do after so much effort on my sister.

The said sister need to be warn,caution so that she wont bring shame,tears,sorrow into the family and or in your mum's.

She must avoid anything that might bring shame to the family,anything that brings sadness or tears.

Pregnancy can be refer(spiritually) to ;

-Pregnancy indeed.
-shame
-disgrace.
-such a sin/waywardness that brings shame with it.
-embarrassment
-destruction and or act of waywardness.
Most especially she need to work on herself,to be prayed for and caution about how she leads her life.
Bless u

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.