Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (518649 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 7:46pm On Feb 02, 2017
Akalia:
bro I have this two dreams that keep coming back;
(1) I see myself flying.
(2) I plug fruits and eat. I need your explanation for you are the expert in the house. Thanks.

please answer the following....
(1) I see myself flying ....
- How do you fly?
- Where do you fly to?
- Do you fly alone?

(2) I plug fruits and eat.
- Condition of the fruit
- Type of fruit

Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Akalia(m): 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
johnwell:

please answer the following....
(1) I see myself flying ....
- How do you fly?
- Where do you fly to?
- Do you fly alone?

(2) I plug fruits and eat.
- Condition of the fruit
- Type of fruit

Thanks
(1) yea I fly alone, most a times I am making an escape from a danger or to some place I find comfortable. (2) I plug mango fruits often.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
Akalia:
(1) yea I fly alone, most a times I am making an escape from a danger or to some place I find comfortable. (2) I plug mango fruits often.

- the fruit (ripe) signifies good health, joy and success.
- to fly as you come across obstacle or an attack suggests deliverance from troubles of life, divine intervention and victory.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Akalia(m): 9:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
johnwell:

- to fly as you come across obstacle or an attack suggests deliverance from troubles of life, divine intervention and victory.
thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Omonigeriarere: 7:35am On Feb 03, 2017
johnwell:

Morning, please can you help me to interpret this dream?

While sleeping, I found myself in the congregation of Christians and immediately I got to that venue, the Minister( a Nigerian Pastor) was shaking hands of multiple people and it became an herculien task for me to reach him, but through strong determination and the faith in me that having contact with any part of his body is a breakthrough for me, I was astonished at how easy it was for me to shake him.

In the same dream while preaching, the Man of God was lead to single me out of congregations, and started praying for me fervently: he even embrazed me to my surprise during the same ministration.

That's all.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 9:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
Omonigeriarere:

While sleeping, I found myself in the congregation of Christians and immediately I got to that venue, the Minister( a Nigerian Pastor) was shaking hands of multiple people and it became an herculien task for me to reach him, but through strong determination and the faith in me that having contact with any part of his body is a breakthrough for me, I was astonished at how easy it was for me to shake him.

In the same dream while preaching, the Man of God was lead to single me out of congregations, and started praying for me fervently: he even embrazed me to my surprise during the same ministration.

That's all.

the bold part is all you need for your elevation, every others are just as straight as they are
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by hollajay(m): 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
I had dis dream..my very close friend took me to a very disgusting place in the dream...and he was so comfortable there...while I was not comfortable at all..I kept on complaining...the place in the dream..there was feaces all over the wall..so disgusting
Johnwell pls help interpret
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
O God, arise and give me divine dreams that will change my story, in the name of Jesus.
2. My Father, show me my destiny ladder, that will connect me to my divine glory, in the name of Jesus.
3. My Father, empower me like Jacob, to fight from my Jacob to my Israel, in the name of Jesus.
4. O Lord, remove spiritual cataract from my eyes.
5. I bind every demon that pollutes spiritual vision and dreams, in the name of Jesus.
6. My Father, let my spiritual eyes be opened to behold wondrous things, in the name of Jesus.
7. Thou, who madest Peter a fisher of men, make me what You want me to be, in the name of Jesus.
8. The hole in the wall, that will disgrace and expose my enemies, manifest by fire, in the name of Jesus.
9. Thou power of divine dreams, envelope my head, in the name of Jesus.
10. O heavens, connect my pillow to the ladder of heaven, in the name of Jesus.
11. My Father, convert my dreams to divine visions, in the name of Jesus.
12. O Lord, reveal to me every secret behind any problem that I have.
13. Every secret, I need to know to excel spiritually and financially, be revealed, in the name of Jesus.
14. Every secret, hidden in satanic archives, crippling my elevation, be exposed and disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
15. Every secret I need to know about my environment, be revealed to me, in the name of Jesus.
16. Secrets I need to know about the work I am doing, be revealed to me, in the name of Jesus.
17. Divine information to catapult my destiny, manifest, in the name of Jesus.
18. Father, let me see, let me know and let me experience Your revelation power, in the name of Jesus.
19. Every power, bitting my spiritual revival, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
20. O God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel, give me divine dreams that will move my destiny forward, in the name of Jesus.
21. Any power challenging my destiny dreams, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus.
22. Angels of revelation, visit my dream life, in the name of Jesus.
23. Powers, assigned to keep me in spiritual darkness, die, in the name of Jesus.
24. I bind and cast out every spirit of vision manipulation and confusion, in the name of Jesus.
25. Secrets, that I need to know about my father’s house, be revealed to me, in the name of Jesus.
26. Every secret, that I need to know about my glory, be revealed to me, in the name of Jesus.
27. Divine dreams, that will move me forward, manifest, in the name of Jesus.
28. Father, dispatch Your messenger angels to bring me glad tidings of great joy, in the name of Jesus.
29. Secrets of wicked elders, behind my challenges, be exposed and disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
30. Secrets I need to know for my destiny to excel, be revealed to me, in the name of Jesus.
31. Secrets hidden in the marine kingdom, that are affecting my elevation, be revealed to me, in the name of Jesus.
32. Secrets I need to know about my life, be revealed to me, in the name of Jesus.
33. Secrets I need to know about my father’s lineage, be revealed to me, in the name of Jesus.
34. Secrets I need to know about my mother’s lineage, be revealed to me, in the name of Jesus.
35. Every secret that I need to know to catapult me to the next level, Father, reveal it to me, in the name of Jesus.
36. Ancestral secrets, retarding my progress, be revealed to me, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by telvinfantasy: 11:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
hollajay:
I had dis dream..my very close friend took me to a very disgusting place in the dream...and he was so comfortable there...while I was not comfortable at all..I kept on complaining...the place in the dream..there was feaces all over the wall..so disgusting
To wat ive heard, this a bad dream nd brings setbacks, but lets hear Mr Johnwell interpretation about this dream.
God bless
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by dvson1: 1:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
please help me. I dream I was in a journey on a bike, ( I rode it myself) getting to a place armed robbers blocked the road with heavy woods ...... I decided to come down and move those woods when those rubbers came out from the bush. I ran forgetting my machine and ran into cows and their masters immediately I was sighted they stared firing arrow at me but all missed me I saw myself running towards a mountain and I woke up
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 11:32am On Feb 13, 2017
hollajay:

telvinfantasy:

To wat ive heard, this a bad dream nd brings setbacks, but lets hear Mr Johnwell interpretation about this dream.
God bless

I am very sorry for the delay, I was out for a while, I will give you the feedback in the evening after work.

Stay blessed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Zhirinovsky: 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
Please sir help me interpret this dream;
There was this big tree in my dream whose fruits I needed badly, (I couldn't remember why I needed the fruit when I woke up) but I went and sat under the tree in that dream, I saw a pastor under the tree too and I was explaining to him why I went for deliverance in my church ( I went for a week deliverance program 2 weeks b4 I had this dream). I told him that I usually see myself in my old schools in the dream so I went for the deliverance to break free from the spirit of backwardness. He asked me if I still experience that dream after the deliverance and I told him no. He then said that if I don't want the backward dreams to come back that I should stop visiting my relationsn that even when I travel to any town and my relations that resides there asks me to visit them that I should decline.

Then suddenly other people that were also under the tree started running, I was scared and ran with them, then I got to a short distance and looked back to the tree to see why they were running. I saw a woman bring 2 men( seems they were pastors) to the tree and showed them a big rock under the tree. Those men rolled the rock away and the woman brought out a tray filled with human parts form underneath the rock. She took the tray away and suddenly dead people( seems they were trappped underneath the rock for a long time) started rising up from where the rock was rolled away. People around were astonished and they started praising God saying " what kind of a mighty power is this?"
Then I woke up
johnwell:

I am very sorry for the delay, I was out for a while, I will give you the feedback in the evening after work.

Stay blessed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by hollajay(m): 3:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
johnwell:

Stay blessed
Alright Mr Johnwell expecting your reply
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by delishpot: 3:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
leemat:
Pls can someone who knows the meaning of this dream translate it for me, I dreamt that i was talking to one of my Neighbor that he should help me to tell his sister that i want to fetch some water in their drum that the sister can take water from my own drum when ever she need water.
But the water inside the drum i wants to fetch from is dirty while the one in my drum is clean but my thought in the dream was to finished my neighbour dirty water first before using mine

And i also dreamt that a child pee on m[y body

You prolly have someone, ideas, plans etc which are good but you love to seek counsel or invest your time with others which mudles things up for you.
Why not try to do things on your own without involving someone else's ideas, opinion or get someone new who will put in as much positive effort in your life?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Zhirinovsky: 5:23am On Feb 14, 2017
Someone who can, should help me interpret this dream
Zhirinovsky:
There was this big tree in my dream whose fruits I needed badly, (I couldn't remember why I needed the fruit when I woke up) but I went and sat under the tree in that dream, I saw a pastor under the tree too and I was explaining to him why I went for deliverance in my church ( I went for a week deliverance program 2 weeks b4 I had this dream). I told him that I usually see myself in my old schools in the dream so I went for the deliverance to break free from the spirit of backwardness. He asked me if I still experience that dream after the deliverance and I told him no. He then said that if I don't want the backward dreams to come back that I should stop visiting my relationsn that even when I travel to any town and my relations that resides there asks me to visit them that I should decline.

Then suddenly other people that were also under the tree started running, I was scared and ran with them, then I got to a short distance and looked back to the tree to see why they were running. I saw a woman bring 2 men( seems they were pastors) to the tree and showed them a big rock under the tree. Those men rolled the rock away and the woman brought out a tray filled with human parts form underneath the rock. She took the tray away and suddenly dead people( seems they were trappped underneath the rock for a long time) started rising up from where the rock was rolled away. People around were astonished and they started praising God saying " what kind of a mighty power is this?"
Then I woke up
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by sonofthunder: 2:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
Zhirinovsky:
Someone who can, should help me interpret this dream
you can start celebrating the mighty power of God and his deliverance before charlyg1, nnamdiosu and co attend to this... God bless.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by simsara(f): 10:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
please I need the interpretation of these dreams
1. I dreamt i climbed a high mountain and got to the peck. I then turned and saw the way I followed up and was amazed and surprised that is it me.
2. I dreamt I was fetching water and carrying it then pouring it in a big bowl.
3. Getting married to someone that has a child already in the dream without me being aware until after the wedding has been joined and I was crying then I woke up.
4. seeing a friend I met not long turn into a snake in the dream and then dreamt yesterday that he wanted to sell something to my mum and I told my mum not to give him cause its not worth it.
Thanks I need to hear your views my mind hasn't been at rest each time I remember.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kannyluv(f): 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
i had a dream please interprete it for me.....I can't remember all that happen in my dream.....In my dream,I was in a classroom,the lecturer walked in and asked us to sumit our assignment...I did not participate in the assignment becus I was not aware of it.....I pleaded with two of my friend to help me with their written assignment so I can copy and sumit but they turn my pleading upside down.I decided to write & sumit d assignment the followin day.....the classroom later look like a church.there was an altar & gospel band...A powerful & anointed man of God called me & three other people to follow him.......i can't actually recall what happen but in the dream I was with three different pastors in their churches.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by NnaNna4(m): 1:01am On Feb 23, 2017
Spydamannn:
This one is also Reoccuring,I'm not an aggressive
person but in a few dreams of mine I can be Violent
and aggressive,even a few times I find myself trying
to fight strange looking people even killing about
twice with knife,in the dream I accuse them of
betrayals or messing things up for me. Its almost
like I'm a Tyrant in those dreams and I usually
overhear voices grumbling and saying "I'm too
stubborn"
Pls I need an interpretations to this two dreams...I
see them multiple times

It is a good dream. You are in a war fare and you have not lost your spiritual power over evil forces. You need to keep yourself from iniquity to become victorious in your dreams. The more you kill them the less your challenges in the physical.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by NnaNna4(m): 1:14am On Feb 23, 2017
simsara:
please I need the interpretation of these dreams
1. I dreamt i climbed a high mountain and got to the peck. I then turned and saw the way I followed up and was amazed and surprised that is it me.
2. I dreamt I was fetching water and carrying it then pouring it in a big bowl.
3. Getting married to someone that has a child already in the dream without me being aware until after the wedding has been joined and I was crying then I woke up.
4. seeing a friend I met not long turn into a snake in the dream and then dreamt yesterday that he wanted to sell something to my mum and I told my mum not to give him cause its not worth it.
Thanks I need to hear your views my mind hasn't been at rest each time I remember.

No. 1 congrats u r lifted. Though it may be rigorous. Pray n fast for physical manifestations

2- you have a calling or assignment to fulfill

4- Your friend is not what he portrayed. He means harm. Its prayer time n u have to expose b4 ur mum becomes a victim.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by NnaNna4(m): 2:06am On Feb 23, 2017
Zhirinovsky:

Then I woke up

There is an influential relative who a lot of persons run to for help. This person is popular n generous.he is an occult. he draws his prosperity from an altar that requires human sacrifice . That altar is the reason your destiny and alot of other destinies are held captive and as a result no one can rise in prosperity or go forward in life and until you take pastors to your home town n pray for the altar to be exposed and disgraced your destiny and many others will not be restored. The church will be led by two pastors for the deliverance. Human sacrifice is the highest level of occultic rituals. No wonder the altar has become powerful (a rock). Give God the Glory for it has been established spiritually And your salvation has finally come. Shalom
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by NnaNna4(m): 2:41am On Feb 23, 2017
dvson1:
please help me. I dream I was in a journey on a bike, ( I rode it myself) getting to a place armed robbers blocked the road with heavy woods ...... I decided to come down and move those woods when those rubbers came out from the bush. I ran forgetting my machine and ran into cows and their masters immediately I was sighted they stared firing arrow at me but all missed me I saw myself running towards a mountain and I woke up

You are target of witchcraft attack and the witches will dislodge you unless you do something fast you will end up in hardship ( u were headed for the mountain).
If I were u I will do something fast. They meant death for you but Jehovah did not permit it that Is y d arrow didn't get you. Witches have no mercy. Do not be reluctant (from experience)

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by NnaNna4(m): 3:06am On Feb 23, 2017
kannyluv:
i had a dream please interprete it for me.....I can't remember all that happen in my dream.....In my dream,I was in a classroom,the lecturer walked in and asked us to sumit our assignment...I did not participate in the assignment becus I was not aware of it.....I pleaded with two of my friend to help me with their written assignment so I can copy and sumit but they turn my pleading upside down.I decided to write & sumit d assignment the followin day.....the classroom later look like a church.there was an altar & gospel band...A powerful & anointed man of God called me & three other people to follow him.......i can't actually recall what happen but in the dream I was with three different pastors in their churches.

There is an Office or service group you are participating in the church that is meant to announce u and prepare u a vessel for the master while others are serious you are not.

his grace will qualify you. You need to ask for mercy other wise you will spend more time ( 3 more years). It seems God is calling you into Evangelist office hence ministering in 3 diff churches.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by NnaNna4(m): 3:15am On Feb 23, 2017
Omonigeriarere:

That's all.

Divine intervention By your simple act of faith. God is pleased with you. God has visited you and your case is settled. Worship God at night before bed and see more of him. Shalom
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Spydamannn(m): 4:27am On Feb 23, 2017
Thank you so much
NnaNna4:

It is a good dream. You are in a war fare and you have not lost your spiritual power over evil forces. You need to keep yourself from iniquity to become victorious in your dreams. The more you kill them the less your challenges in the physical.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by oaroloye(m): 8:09pm On Feb 23, 2017
SHALOM!

johnwell:
Symbols are the language of dreams.

A symbol can invoke a feeling or an idea and often has a much more profound and deeper meaning than any one word can convey. At the same time, these symbols can leave you confused and wondering what that dream was all about.

We are here to guide you, interpret your dreams & give you prayer points and bible portions to claim your good dreams or cancel bad dreams!

Questions are welcome!

INTERPRETATION OF SYMBOLS presumes that the same Symbols mean the same things to everyone.

If two people Dream about, say, CATS, and one loves Cats, while the other fears and hates them, how can their Dreams have the same meaning?

There is a lot to be made out of this Art- a person who gains employ as a Dream Interpreter can create themselves CASH-COWS for LIFE.

Their Clients never realize that all they are doing is handing over Responsibility for their Life Decisions to someone else, whom they never needed.

DREAMING is extremely Powerful, WHEN DONE PROPERLY.

There is NO TIME, when we SLEEP, that we are NOT DREAMING; it can only be that we are using some part of our SOUL, not accessible in our Waking Consciousness- which INTERPRETS that time period as a "BLANK," whereas it is not.

Every Dream we ever Dreamed in our lives can be recalled.

Dreams that other people have Dreamed can be retrieved by Disciplined Adepts.

I have attempted to give NAIRALAND Christians The Technology of Dreaming- but they have proven too weak-minded for serious work!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kannyluv(f): 11:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
NnaNna4:

There is an Office or service group you are participating in the church that is meant to announce u and prepare u a vessel for the master while others are serious you are not.

his grace will qualify you. You need to ask for mercy other wise you will spend more time ( 3 more years). It seems God is calling you into Evangelist office hence ministering in 3 diff churches.
...hmmmmmm God just spoke to me through u..what a great God...and his words remain his words.....thanks for 4 the interpretion
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by NnaNna4(m): 12:02am On Feb 24, 2017
kannyluv:
...hmmmmmm God just spoke to me through u..what a great God...and his words remain his words.....thanks for 4 the interpretion

Thank Jesus
Am happy you got the message.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Zhirinovsky: 7:33am On Feb 24, 2017
Just pmed you sir.
NnaNna4:

There is an influential relative who a lot of persons run to for help. This person is popular n generous.he is an occult. he draws his prosperity from an altar that requires human sacrifice . That altar is the reason your destiny and alot of other destinies are held captive and as a result no one can rise in prosperity or go forward in life and until you take pastors to your home town n pray for the altar to be exposed and disgraced your destiny and many others will not be restored. The church will be led by two pastors for the deliverance. Human sacrifice is the highest level of occultic rituals. No wonder the altar has become powerful (a rock). Give God the Glory for it has been established spiritually And your salvation has finally come. Shalom
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 8:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

[s]INTERPRETATION OF SYMBOLS presumes that the same Symbols mean the same things to everyone.

If two people Dream about, say, CATS, and one loves Cats, while the other fears and hates them, how can their Dreams have the same meaning?

There is a lot to be made out of this Art- a person who gains employ as a Dream Interpreter can create themselves CASH-COWS for LIFE.

Their Clients never realize that all they are doing is handing over Responsibility for their Life Decisions to someone else, whom they never needed.

DREAMING is extremely Powerful, WHEN DONE PROPERLY.

There is NO TIME, when we SLEEP, that we are NOT DREAMING; it can only be that we are using some part of our SOUL, not accessible in our Waking Consciousness- which INTERPRETS that time period as a "BLANK," whereas it is not.

Every Dream we ever Dreamed in our lives can be recalled.

Dreams that other people have Dreamed can be retrieved by Disciplined Adepts.[/s]

I have attempted to give NAIRALAND Christians The Technology of Dreaming but they have proven too weak-minded for serious work!

The Technology of dreaming?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 8:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
MISLEADING INTERPRETATIONS, BEWARE
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by VERTEX1: 10:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
[quote author=johnwell post=54027782][b]MISLEADING

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.