Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (517425 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nephilim: 9:24am On Jan 03, 2020
johnwell:

If you weren't married pause it and ask God to show you who your wife is
thank you for the advice. I and my fiancee are no more together. I'm hoping and praying for the right person now.. I don't mind if you can assist me with prayer points.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 2:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
Nephilim:
thank you for the advice. I and my fiancee are no more together. I'm hoping and praying for the right person now.. I don't mind if you can assist me with prayer points.

There's something blocking me on this forum for 24 hrs when I post, send me a message on telegram +234 811 171 3333 let me add you to the group
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nephilim: 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2020
johnwell:

There's something blocking me on this forum for 24 hrs when I post, send me a message on telegram +234 811 171 3333 let me add you to the group
Okay thank you.. I don't have telegram.. What of whatsapp?

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by smokinloud(m): 4:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
I saw my girlfriend sleeping on a couch she was far asleep and, all of a sudden,I just noticed that she rolled down to the wall side... despite the fall she still continue sleeping
please can anyone help me with the interpretation of the dream
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by SoftSophy: 7:44am On Jan 07, 2020
Good morning,

I please I need interpretation to a dream.
I saw myself cutting sugarcane from a person's land, I peeled and ate it and gave a very big one to my mum.
I cut another one and at some point the owner came out ( she looked like my friend) and jokingly discharged me from cutting more, at the point the were few sugarcanes left on the branch. We both laughed at my jokes and left.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tempo1644: 12:54am On Jan 09, 2020
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by KENVEE6: 2:00pm On Mar 06, 2020
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Fruit4me: 6:15am On Apr 22, 2020
ebankole:

The bible says; a thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand but it will not come near thee, you will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked......

The lord said, he just delivered you,your family from the plot/evil agenda of the enemies.
The could have happened(physically) in different a form ,as spiritual accident could manifest in different mode(physically) i.e, robbery,accident,chaos in the family,splitting and or separation,fight,argument(such that leads to serious fight/splitting),financial breakdown et al but glory to jesus for intervening and destroying these evil agenda(s) of the enemies over you life/family. Keep these prayers up they are helping alot

Bless u
what does coconut mean in the dream
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 22, 2020
I had a dream i was dropping people from a building and they were so much. They got there through a bridge and the bridge collapsed or so.

Unfortunately, the building was in the way of the collapsed bridge and i saw myself there.

I honestly want to know what it means.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by veave(f): 9:46pm On May 08, 2020
What does it mean to dream of drinking palmwine
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Luchiana1(f): 12:59am On May 09, 2020
Who is awake... join us*Today is the Final impartation & Testimony NIGHT of our 40days Prayer and Fasting
Don't be ungrateful, if the Lord has done something in your life during the course of this 40 days. Testify
If you have not been participating, join the eleventh hour miracle session.
We shall be starting from
*11pm-2am*. Just click https://mixlr.com/christ-omega-vision-network
God bless us all
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by alyxaz: 6:49am On Jun 21, 2020
good morning kindly assist me with this....i dreamt i collected one pint of blood from my hand and i also carry out blood group test,which came out AB+.

secondly i dreamt of mosquitoes thousands of them i tried killing them and i was trying to open the window for them to go out....thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2020
Join us on Telegram for dream interpretations and prayers +234-811-171-3333

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2020
smokinloud:
I saw my girlfriend sleeping on a couch she was far asleep and, all of a sudden,I just noticed that she rolled down to the wall side... despite the fall she still continue sleeping
please can anyone help me with the interpretation of the dream

Please join us on telegram 08111713333
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 1:02pm On Jul 08, 2020
alyxaz:
good morning kindly assist me with this....i dreamt i collected one pint of blood from my hand and i also carry out blood group test,which came out AB+.

secondly i dreamt of mosquitoes thousands of them i tried killing them and i was trying to open the window for them to go out....thanks

Please join us on telegram, thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 1:02pm On Jul 08, 2020
veave:
What does it mean to dream of drinking palmwine
Please join us on telegram, 08111713333. Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2020
Perfectdanny:
I had a dream i was dropping people from a building and they were so much. They got there through a bridge and the bridge collapsed or so.

Unfortunately, the building was in the way of the collapsed bridge and i saw myself there.

I honestly want to know what it means.

Join us on telegram please
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
Fruit4me:
what does coconut mean in the dream

Please join us on telegram
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 1:05pm On Jul 08, 2020
SoftSophy:
Good morning,

I please I need interpretation to a dream.
I saw myself cutting sugarcane from a person's land, I peeled and ate it and gave a very big one to my mum.
I cut another one and at some point the owner came out ( she looked like my friend) and jokingly discharged me from cutting more, at the point the were few sugarcanes left on the branch. We both laughed at my jokes and left.

Please join us on telegram
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by veave(f): 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2020
johnwell:

Please join us on telegram, 08111713333. Thanks

No. I don't need the services anymore. When I asked was when I didn't see the light, now I take everything to God in prayers. The precious blood of Jesus is just enough. Who needs interpretations when Christ has paid the price anyways?

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2020
johnwell:

Join us on telegram please
I dont use a big phone
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 11:50am On Jul 09, 2020
Perfectdanny:

I dont use a big phone

Okay, I understand.
You can post it here, I will respond to it.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Hiploko(m): 11:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
Good morning .

Please I have had several dreams of meeting prominent people including the presidents.

Last night, it was with President Buhari in a market place. We got so close and acquainted the he was giving me his personal number but we didn't have a proper paper to note it down.

I was then feeling I will get it from his wife it daughters that also appeared in that dream.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 4:47am On Jul 31, 2020
Hiploko:
Good morning .

Please I have had several dreams of meeting prominent people including the presidents.

Last night, it was with President Buhari in a market place. We got so close and acquainted the he was giving me his personal number but we didn't have a proper paper to note it down.

I was then feeling I will get it from his wife it daughters that also appeared in that dream.

That dream signifies greatness, pray for its manifestation. Join the telegram group for more on this.

Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 4:49am On Jul 31, 2020
Kobojunkie:

I had this dream that haunted me persistently for over a year. Every time I closed my eyes to sleep, the same theme haunted me. In the dream, every time I drove, after a couple of miles, I would lose control of the vehicle as the steering and brakes would become loose and no longer work. Every one of those journeys ended in a crash of some sort, with no injuries to my person.
Towards the end of the 1.5 year period during which my sleep was threatened by these dreams, the car(in dream) would malfunction, and race off with me in it frantically trying to regain control.
Eventually, the dreams stopped.

What do you see? undecided

There are more to this dream than the jokes I saw on the other thread. We have lots to discuss on this.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Kobojunkie: 4:52am On Jul 31, 2020
johnwell:
There are more to this dream than the jokes I saw on the other thread. We have lots to discuss on this.
More to the dream? What other thread? undecided
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 5:03am On Jul 31, 2020
Kobojunkie:
More to the dream? What other thread? undecided

I'm referring to the thread you originally posted it before I brought it here, kindly join us on telegram, the details are here
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Kobojunkie: 5:05am On Jul 31, 2020
johnwell:
I'm referring to the thread you originally posted it before I brought it here, kindly join us on telegram, the details are here
What? undecided
If you have questions about the dreams, feel free to ask them and i will respond.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Hiploko(m): 5:58am On Aug 14, 2020
Men of God,

Someone had a dream and saw a very big centipede on a side of a wall inside my room.

What could this signify please?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by chiomachukwumax: 5:21am On Oct 04, 2020
please sir what does it mean to be giving my mom yellow buba blouse to wear and I was happy looking at the mirror dancing with the cloth then I stopped.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by level77: 7:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Chirowman(m): 5:11am On Apr 09, 2021
What does it mean to kill arm robbers coming to rob me of my money in the dream .

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.