Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,749 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (517449 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
Joy83:
Hmmmmmm, I am very grateful for this sir. The spirit is ONE, your interpretation really encountered some tins in my life which I now noticed. I wish you more auction and anointing to function efficiently in His vineyard IJN.
I know God wnt to use me here,my interpretation speaks for itself.its well

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by babylawyr(f): 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
hi,

i had a dream last night were i was vomiting. i vomited soo hard in the dream that when i woke up i had a funny taste in my mouth and i had to go to the bathroom were i started spitting. it may help you to know that what i was vomiting was like white quaker oats.

i need your input on this. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
@Babylawyr

Can u spare time or a night to appreciate God for your life?

Do,Coz,as u do you will begin to witness some extra ordinary things in your life.

U really want to appreciate God alot.
I thank God for ur life.
Watch out for unexpected blessings.
cheers
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by babylawyr(f): 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
ebankole: @Babylawyr

Can u spare time or a night to appreciate God for your life?

Do,Coz,as u do you will begin to witness some extra ordinary things in your life.

U really want to appreciate God alot.
I thank God for ur life.
Watch out for unexpected blessings.
cheers

Thank you Sir! I will do just that. God has indeed been good to me.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Keziehenry(m): 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
Pls what does it mean to take a photograph in d dream. Also i atimes see myself in a vehicle.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
Keziehenry: Pls what does it mean to take a photograph in d dream. Also i atimes see myself in a vehicle.
Can u elaborate?
thanks

~i'm still here for now. For whoeva want interpretation to their dream(s
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Keziehenry(m): 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
ebankole:
Can u elaborate?
thanks

~i'm still here for now. For whoeva want interpretation to their dream(s
i do see myself atimes in d dream where i was with people and som1 wantd to snap us with a camera. Also i do see myslf boarding a vehicle in d dream.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
@keziehenry

It ur pic was taken in any of these dreams u need to go for deliverance,bt.if not,thank God for u- fast/pray God frm today on to set u free from these waitin to withdraw ur virtue/Glory.
Ur glory/movin forward is waitin bt until dis enenies ar destroyd then u'll witnes brkthru.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by spiro4real(f): 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
ebankole: @spiro4real
God has deposited in u the daring spirit but why av u let go?
u imagine things alot & what u are capable of but u have allowed fear to limit u.
Can u dare or go into any form of entertainment industry?

Offing ur stuffs is like lettin go or rather removing ur garment of Glory,but my sis,if only u will fght ur fear...

Thank you sir! Pls, bro Ebankole, I've never thought of going into the entertainment industry. Wants a govt job (Parastatal), though, I'm an Engineer by profession. Didn't get what u meant by daring spirit and letting go, and the last paragraph pls, expantiate a little. Thanks!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Keziehenry(m): 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
ebankole: @keziehenry

It ur pic was taken in any of these dreams u need to go for deliverance,bt.if not,thank God for u- fast/pray God frm today on to set u free from these waitin to withdraw ur virtue/Glory.
Ur glory/movin forward is waitin bt until dis enenies ar destroyd then u'll witnes brkthru.
thank u sir. They have never succeeded in taking my pic cos sometin alwys prevent them from doing that.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
@spiro4real

Shaking hands with GEJ,means,greatness

seein urself in entertainment industry,means,greatnes

Its just in you,"bt don't limit urself,whatever u do u ar destined to dine with kinds et al
But,limitin ur self der is d fact that u tend to focus only on wat u wnt,devide ur dreams which eva coms 1st wil b ur stepin stone
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
ebankole:
sir i would like to discuss something important with u if u don't mind.pm me or drop ur e-mail for me to forward d info.(strictly confidential)
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
slimz10:
sir i would like to discuss something important with u if u don't mind.pm me or drop ur e-mail for me to forward d info.(strictly confidential)

its ok sir.
Send me PM tru NL nd i wil reply u.
thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
Keziehenry:
thank u sir. They have never succeeded in taking my pic cos sometin alwys prevent them from doing that.

Happy for u,but,pray and continue praying to have more/total victory,Obviously God has been ur help for not allowing the plan of the enenies prevail.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ammamat(f): 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
plz
help am so confused.. this dream has been repeating itself... i do
dream as i and my guy make love and he will also have the same dream.
most time when he travels............ but todays own was scary coz Its
was like we were missing each other so when we see ourselves we had to
hide somewhere and we trying to do it again while people were
distracting us, so i was afraid when i wake ..i had to call him and tell
him to pray also that the dream is not good...but i was shock when he
told me that he'd the same dream.. what could this means.....plz am waiting....answer me plz @ bankole and johnwill
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
@amamamat
Its called marine bound,spiritual husband and wife.

First,u both must quit havin such in real life,secondly,u too need to be seperated from spiritual marriege its either any of u av spiritual husband/wife.
To be honest with u,U two shud go for 7days deliverance or more before its too late.this isn't ordinary at all.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by borlarge(m): 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
plz...wot the meaning of "cleanikious clinic" i heard dat words in my dream!! pls help
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
borlarge: plz...wot the meaning of "cleanikious clinic" i heard dat words in my dream!! pls help

Purification,Holiness,humulity before God.
Its like God telling u son/daughter draw close to me and make urself holi and all these things u desire i will give unto u.
in short,Holiness.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
ebankole: Let God be my judge if am copying thing am putting down here or if av not been doing this to help.

I quite get u,i knw quite lot of people av helped with this,everythin i put down here are base on what i see tru these dreams.
Thou,not all dreams has meanin or can be traslated,to be truthful.
thanks

brother, you should ignore these advicers and focus........
am coming onboard tonight..... see you larer bro

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ESULAALU: 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
Well done people. I have been reading and learning so much. The Lord is good. Please kindly tell me what this means. To dream that one is being told that someone had died but in that same dream and with so much anger,pain and emotion the dreamer then calls out and touches the person who was said to be dead on the bed and the person just woke up like as if from sleep.

That was the end of the dream. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
ESULASUU

someone a quite close to u and or ur heart,either the person is old or that dear to you hence,you long and desire u av that person around u more,your anger is ur prayer,emosion:these represents FAITH,thank God for the life of that person,But remember,its also called second chance for that person to be closer to GOD etc
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ESULAALU: 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
Thanks so much Mr Bankole. Now my heart is at rest. God bless and regards to Oga John well. Keep up the good work.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
Mr. Bankole, Am very grateful, you are doing a wonderful work here, I appreciate it....
I thank all those that spend their airtime calling, and I thank God for giving me the opportunity to be in this forum once again, may His name be Praise....

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
ESULAALU: Thanks so much Mr Bankole. Now my heart is at rest. God bless and regards to Oga John well. Keep up the good work.

God Bless you too

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
PRAYERS TO CANCEL BAD DREAMS

1. Every calabash of darkness assigned against me, break and catch fire and be burn to ashes in Jesus name

2. Any power attacking my star in the dream, die in the name of Jesus

3. Every witchcraft anointing upon my head, dry in the name of Jesus

4. Every household wickedness assign to pull me down, die in the name of Jesus

5. Every toque assign to pull me down, wither and die in the name of Jesus

6. Every satanic gang up against my success, scatter in the name of Jesus

7. Every tongue assign to rise against me, I pull out to your root in the name of Jesus

8. Every instrument of fear assign against me, break in the name of Jesus

9. Every altar of darkness assign to pull me down, I pull you down in the name of Jesus

10. Every arrow of fear fired against me, back fire in the name of Jesus

11. Every ancient shrine boasting against me catch fire in the name of Jesus

12. Any power assign to turn my life upside down, you are a liar, die in the name of Jesus

13. Any sickness planted in my life through dreams, today is your last day, die in the name of Jesus

14. Scarcity of testimony in my life, I reject you by fire in the name of Jesus

15. Scarcity of greatness in my life, come to an end today in the name of Jesus

16. Every covenant assign to make me a failure, break in the name of Jesus

17. Every internal bondage in me, come out by fore and die in the name of Jesus

18. Every seed of darkness planted in my life, wither and die in the name of Jesus

19. Every spy assign against me, go blind in the name of Jesus

20. Every power resisting my star to shine, die in the name of Jesus

21. Every present and past dream troubling my life, clear off in the name of Jesus

22. Every sponsored dream from the pit of hell against my life, die in the name of Jesus

23. Every strongman assign to monitor me die in the name of Jesus

24. My Father, My Father, uproot every evil plantation growing in the garden of my life in the name of Jesus

25. I cancel and nullify bad dreams working against me in the name of Jesus

26. Every destiny killer assign against my destiny, receive arrow of death and die in the name of Jesus

27. Any power assign to scatter my destiny, you a failure, scatter your sender and die in the name of Jesus

28. Any power messing me up in the dream die in the name of Jesus

29. Any power assign to kill my potentials, kill your sender and die in the name of Jesus

30. Any power assign to burry my destiny, burry your sender and die in the name of Jesus

31. Thou wicked door cooperating with my enemies, roast to ashes in the name of Jesus

32. Thou chain of stagnancy in charge of my life, break in the name of Jesus

33. Oh Lord, rain fire and thunder upon the wicked assign against me in the name of Jesus

34. Horrible tempest, swallow my enemies in the name of Jesus

35. Any Power killing profitable opportunities in my life, die in the name of Jesus

36. Fire of God, burn to ashes every dark register having my name for evil in the name of Jesus

37. Destiny killers in my life, die in the Name of Jesus

38. Anointing killers in my life, die in the name of Jesus

39. Success killers assign to destroy me, destroy your sender and die in the name of Jesus

40. Every court of darkness challenging my destiny, be scatter by fire in the name of Jesus

41. Thou strongman behind evil dream in my life, die in the name of Jesus

42. Thou strong-woman behind evil dreams in my life, die in the name of Jesus

43. Any battle assign to scatter my destiny, stop in the name of Jesus

44. Thou enemy of my joy, my God rebuke you, die in the name of Jesus

45. Any power cooking my potentials with evil pot, die in the name of Jesus

46. Any witch doctor using the night to torment me, die in the name of Jesus

47. Thou evil pot in-charge of my case, be dismantle by thunder in the name of Jesus

48. Every power assign to scatter my plans in the dream before they manifest, scatter your sender and die in the name of Jesus

49. Thou program of darkness assigned against my fiances, scatter in the name of Jesus

50. Any power planning to kill me, your time is up, kill your sender and die in the name of Jesus

51. Agent of death pursuing my glory, leave me alone and die in the name of Jesus

52. Trap of death assign against me, catch your owner in the name of Jesus

53. I shall not die in the camp of my enemy in the name of Jesus

54. Arrow of backsliding fired against me, backfire in the name of Jesus

55. Every power that is happy because am not happy, die in the name of Jesus

56. Every power making life difficult for me, your end has come, die in the name of Jesus

57. Every chain of hardship in my life, break in the name of Jesus

58. Every gate of sorrow holding me captive, open by thunder, break to pieces and release me in the name of Jesus

59. Thou gate of brass hindering me, break in the name of Jesus

60. Every evil sacrifice carried out to destroy me, backfire in the name of Jesus

61. Every wicked decision taken against me from the pit of Hell, scatter in the name of Jesus

62. Anything buried in order to bury me, bury your owner and die in the name of Jesus

63. Anything planted in order to harm me, harm your planter and die in the name of Jesus

64. Thou dark power speaking against me, run mad and die in the name of Jesus

65. Every tree of darkness growing in the garden of my life, be roasted by fire and die to your root in the name of Jesus

66. Any power that wants me to die before my star shines, you are a lair, die in the name of Jesus

67. Any dark power in my habitation causing nightmare, die in the name of Jesus

68. Every opportunity aborted in my life, resurrect by fire and locate me in the name of Jesus

69. Every witchcraft fire assign to attack me, burn your sender and quench in the name of Jesus

70. Every incantation spoken to the heavenly in order to destroy me, backfire in the name of Jesus

71. Owners of evil load, carry your load and die in the name of Jesus

72. Every problem attached to my destiny, melt away by fire in the name of Jesus.

73. Mark of darkness on my body, be nulify with the blood of Jesus

74. Mark of poverty in my body, be cleanse by the blood of Jesus

75. Every evil hand feeding me in the dream, wither in the name of Jesus

76. Mark of insanity in my life, die in the name of Jesus

77. Heavenly bulldozers clear every contrary powers blocking my progress in the name of Jesus

78. Thou dark powers turning my house to house of bondage, die in the name of Jesus

79. Any power blocking my success, you are a lair, die in the name of Jesus

80. Anything inside of me that needs to die before i can excel, die in the name of Jesus

81. Sad experience in my dream, today is your last day, end by fire in the name of Jesus

82. I crush the head of serpent assign against me in the name of Jesus

83. Loading.... 60%

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
johnwell: Mr. Bankole, Am very grateful, you are doing a wonderful work here, I appreciate it....
I thank all those that spend their airtime calling, and I thank God for giving me the opportunity to be in this forum once again, may His name be Praise....
Let God take all the glory.
its well

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
ebankole:
Let God take all the glory.
its well

I need your number.... 08034196601
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
johnwell:

I need your number.... 08034196601
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EngrSirwhite: 10:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
plz @ Oga johnwell nd ebankole. plz help me with de interpretation of dis dream. last night I saw my very self nd my younger sister walking on a pedestrian lane. both of us wia beautifully dressed with de same uniform while my other siblings wia patiently following us at our back. later we saw ourselves inside a Church before I woke up. Note, me nd my younger sister in question have been currently sick for a while now before I had de dream. plz I need de interpretation. Tanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 11:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
EngrSirwhite: plz @ Oga johnwell nd ebankole. plz help me with de interpretation of dis dream. last night I saw my very self nd my younger sister walking on a pedestrian lane. both of us wia beautifully dressed with de same uniform while my other siblings wia patiently following us at our back. later we saw ourselves inside a Church before I woke up. Note, me nd my younger sister in question have been currently sick for a while now before I had de dream. plz I need de interpretation. Tanks

Uniform signify so many thing, are you male or female?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
EngrSirwhite: plz @ Oga johnwell nd ebankole. plz help me with de interpretation of dis dream. last night I saw my very self nd my younger sister walking on a pedestrian lane. both of us wia beautifully dressed with de same uniform while my other siblings wia patiently following us at our back. later we saw ourselves inside a Church before I woke up. Note, me nd my younger sister in question have been currently sick for a while now before I had de dream. plz I need de interpretation. Tanks

johnwell: Uniform signify so many thing, are you male or female?

What kind of uniform did you wear?

- For a man to dream of wearing a uniform signifies approaching improvement in status

- If a woman dreamed of wearing one, it predicts happiness in love and in domestic affairs

- It also, depending on the uniform, signifies sorrow or death

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
johnwell:

Uniform signify so many thing, are you male or female?

@Engr
the uniform dat u & ur sis was wearin signafies same carrier of same tin(the sickness here)these followin means its family sicknes &if care isn't taken dey wil as well fal sick soon bt God has shwd u d solution which'CHURCH.u nid God

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.