Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (517060 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by gr8david(m): 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
johnwell:

Hope you listened to the voice of that old man? did you kill it? if you killed it, then victory is yours!

Yes Sir, I killed the snake.
Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 10:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
gr8david:

Yes Sir, I killed the snake.
Thanks

What you did has diverted many months or years of prayers... Congrats
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by msud(f): 7:31am On Sep 10, 2014
Please help me interpret this. I dreamt I and my elder sister got a parcel. When we opened it we saw civil defence uniforms and employment letters. We both got a parcel eacha
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 8:13am On Sep 10, 2014
Prayer Points: Deliverance By The Blood of Jesus

CONFESSION: Isaiah 44:25-26: That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish; Thaat confirmeth the word of his servant, and performeth the counsel of his messengers; that saith to Jerusalem, Thou shall be inhabited; and to the cities of Judah, Ye shall be built, and I will raise up the decayed places threreof:

1. Father, I thank You for the provision of deliverance through the blood of Jesus.
2. Any verbal or written covenant made with any evil spirit on my behalf, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus.
3. Every agreement I have consciously or unconsciously made to the devil, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus.
4. Every handwriting and ordinances against my life, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus.
5. Every source of evil flow into my life, DIE, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every arrow of failure at the edge of breakthroughs, GO BACK to your sender, in the name of Jesus.
7. Every imagery, effigy, symbol, picture and statue representing me in the kingdom of darkness, CATCH FIRE! in the name of Jesus.

YORUBA VERSION

1. Baba, mo dupe lowo Yin fun ipese itusile nipa eje Jesu.
2. Majemu ti a kosile tabi ti a fi enu so pelu emi esu nitori temi, di fifagile nipa eje Jesu.
3. Gbogbo adehun ti mo mo, ati eyi ti nko mo ti a ba esu se, di fifagile, nipa eje Jesu.
4. Gbogbo akole to lodi si aiye mi, di fifagile nipa eje Jesu.
5. Gbogbo orisun ti ibi ngba san sinu aiye mi, KU, ni oruko Jesu.
6. Gbogbo ofa ikuna ni bebe alaja, PADA lo sibi to ti wa, ni oruko Jesu.
7. Gbogbo ohun ti a gbe kale nijoba okunkun, ti nsoju mi, GBINA! ni oruko Jesu.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 8:14am On Sep 10, 2014
Praying Using The Blood of Jesus

Blood of Jesus deliver me by fire in the Name of Jesus.
I command all my blessings confiscated by rulers of darkness to be released, in the Name of Jesus.
I cut myself off from every territorial spirit, in the Name of Jesus.
I command all demonic reverse gears installed to hinder my progress to be roasted, in the Name of Jesus.
Lord Jesus, bear all my physical and spiritual burdens now, in the Name of Jesus.
Every power stealing my virtues die, in the Name of Jesus.
Every power in the heavenlies, on earth and in the seas hindering the angel of my blessings, die, in the Name of Jesus.
Any power diverting the blessings of God away from me, your time is up, die now, in the Name of Jesus.
By the Blood of Jesus, every owner of evil load, carry your load in the Name of Jesus.
Blood of Jesus, pursue my pursuers in the Name of Jesus.
Blood of Jesus, arise and fight my battles, in the Name of Jesus.
Blood of Jesus, pursue poverty out of my life, in the Name of Jesus.
Every power assigned to follow me, to destroy me, die in the Name of Jesus.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kkoffo(m): 8:16am On Sep 10, 2014
Kindly tel me d meаning of this dreаm
Someone gаve me а use shoe in the dreаm.
I lost my аtm cаrd аnd friend found it for me in the dreаm.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 8:17am On Sep 10, 2014
Prayer Points: Break Away From Your Past

1. Power of yesterday troubling my today, Die! in the name of Jesus.
2. Every evil arrangement to reconnect me back to my past evil, S-C-A-T-T-E-R! in the name of Jesus.
3. Every invisible rope, drawing me backward, CATCH FIRE! in the name of Jesus.
4. My foundation, RECEIVE DELIVERANCE by FIRE! in the name of Jesus.
5. My Past, hear the word of the Lord, RELEASE ME! in the name of Jesus.
6. The serpent in my Past, that is biting me now, your time is up! DIE! in the name of Jesus.
7. My Father, Convert my past mistakes to uncommon Miracles, in the name of Jesus.
8. The Esau in my past, that is hunting for my Jacob, your time is up! DIE! in the name of Jesus.
9. God of Fire! Beautify my life by fire! in the name of Jesus.
10. My future, hear the Word of the Lord: YOU SHALL BE GREAT! in the name of Jesus.
11. Any problem in my life, that is mocking my prayer, your time is up! DIE! in the name of Jesus.
12. Thou robber of my destiny, EXPIRE! in the name of Jesus.
13. Holy Ghost Power, Increase me on every side, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 8:22am On Sep 10, 2014
MFM Battle Cry: Dealing With Garments of Darkness!

Anchor Scripture: Zechariah 3:1-5; “And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord, and satan standing at his right hand to resist him. And the Lord said unto satan, the Lord rebuke thee, O satan; even the Lord that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire? Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the angel. And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, and I will clothe thee with change of rainment And I said, let them set a fair mitre upon his head, and clothed him with garments. And the angel of the Lord stood by.”

PRAYER POINTS:
Anything in my life that would make me to stand before God this year, and I will not have mouth to talk, and the enemy will be resisting my effort, O Lord, I confess them, forgive me so that this day, my arrows of prayer can get result, in the name of Jesus. (Dr. Olukoya said: “I give you time now to do that from your heart, Jesus is right there with you, the blood of Jesus is available!).

1. You garment of Satanic poison, CATCH FIRE! in the name of Jesus.
2. Every dark garment, covering my life, CATCH FIRE! in the name of Jesus.
3. Garments of the enemy, that is battling my destiny, I tear you off, in the name of Jesus.
4. Garment of fear, CATCH FIRE! in the name of Jesus.
5. Garment of bewitchment, CATCH FIRE! in the name of Jesus.
6. Garment of household witchcraft, you are a liar, CATCH FIRE! in the name of Jesus.
7. You owner of evil garment, carry your load! in the name of Jesus.
8. Garment of stagnancy, CATCH FIRE! in the name of Jesus.
9. Garment of poverty, you are a liar, DIE! in the name of Jesus.
10. Garment of witchcraft, Your time is Up, catch fire and burn to ashes! in the name of Jesus.
11. Garment of tragedy, catch fire! in the name of Jesus.
12. Garment of insanity, catch fire! in the name of Jesus.
13. Garment of sudden death, catch fire! in the name of Jesus.
14. O God Arise! and change my garment today, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 8:23am On Sep 10, 2014
PRAYER POINTS FOR DIVINE DIRECTION

1. My Father, If I am walking opposite to You, STOP me by fire! In the name of Jesus.
2. Anointing that breaks the yoke; BREAK every yoke over my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every altar assigned to sacrifice my progress, DIE! In the name of Jesus.
4. Satanic contention, satanic injunction, satanic mandate programmed against my destiny, DIE! in the name of Jesus.
5. You garment of satanic poison, CATCH FIRE! In the name of Jesus.
6. My life, hear the word of the Lord, REJECT witchcraft burial, in the name of Jesus.
7. Spiritual armed robbers, your time is up, DIE! in the name of Jesus.
8. Star hijackers, you are a liar, DIE! In the name of Jesus.
9. You swallowing power of my father’s/mother’s house, VOMIT my breakthroughs by fire! In the name of Jesus.
10. Anything programmed during the night hour to destroy my testimony, you are a liar, DIE! in the name of Jesus.
11. Every evil power, driving the vehicle of my life to hell fire, your end has come, RELEASE ME and DIE! In the name of Jesus.
12. Begin to thank the Lord.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 8:25am On Sep 10, 2014
PRAYER POINTS for GLORY REVIVAL

Praise Worship

Confession:

Psalm 27:6 says, "And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the Lord."

Deut 28:13says, "And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them."

Prov. 21:1 says, "The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will."

Prayer Points

1. Thou King of glory, arise, visit me and turn around my captivity, in the name of Jesus.
2. I shall not regret, I will become great, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every habitation of humiliation and demotion fashioned against me, be battered, shattered and swallowed up by the power of God.
4. O Lord, shall station and establish me in Your favour.
5. God of restoration, restore my glory, in the name of Jesus.
6. As darkness gives up before the light, let all my problems give up before me, in the name of Jesus.
7. Thou power of God, crumble every trouble in my life, in the name of Jesus.
8. O God, arise and attack every lack in my life, in the name of Jesus.
9. Let the power of liberty and dignity manifest in my life, in the name of Jesus.
10. Every chapter of sorrow and slavery in my life, be closed forever, in the name of Jesus.
11. Thou power of God, usher me out of the balcony of disgrace by fire, in the name of Jesus.
12. Every obstacle in my life, give way to miracles, in the name of Jesus.
13. Every frustration in my life, become a bridge to my miracles, in the name of Jesus.
14. Every enemy exploring devastating strategies against my progress in life, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
15. Every residential permit for me to stay in the valley of defeat, be revoked, in the name of Jesus.
16. Bitter life shall not be my portion. A better life shall be my testimony, in the name of Jesus.
17. Every habitation of cruelty fashioned against my destiny, become desolate, in the name of Jesus.
18. Let all my trials become gateways to my promotions, in the name of Jesus.
19. Let the anger of God write the obituary of all my oppressors, in the name of Jesus.
20. Let the presence of the Lord begin a glorious story in my life.
21. Every strange god attacking my destiny, scatter and die, in the name of Jesus.
22. Every horn of satan fighting against my destiny, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
23. Every altar speaking hardship into my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
24. Every inherited battle in my life, die, in Jesus' name.
25. All my blessings, that have been buried with dead relatives, come alive and locate me, in Jesus' name.
26. All my blessings, that are presently not in this country, arise and locate me, in the name of Jesus.
27. Every stronghold of my father's house, be dismantled, in Jesus' name.
28. Father, let all my proposals find favour in the sight of --------------in the name of Jesus.
29. O Lord, let me find favour, compassion and loving-kindness with ----------------- concerning this matter.
30. Let all demonic obstacles that have been established in the heart of ---------------- against this matter be destroyed, in Jesus' name.
31. O Lord, show ---------------- dreams, visions and restlessness that would advance my cause.
32. I command my money being caged by the enemy to be completely released, in the name of Jesus.
33. O Lord, give me supernatural breakthroughs in all my present proposals.
34. I bind and put to flight, all the spirits of fear, anxiety and discouragement, in the name of Jesus.
35. O Lord, let divine wisdom fall upon all who are supporting me in these matters.
36. I break the backbone of any further spirits of conspiracy and treachery, in the name of Jesus.
37. O Lord, hammer my matter into the mind of those who will assist me so that they do not suffer from demonic loss of memory.
38. I paralyze the handiwork of house hold enemies and envious agents in this matter, in the name of Jesus.
39. You devil, take your legs away from the top of my finances, in the mighty name of Jesus.
40. Let the fire of the Holy Spirit purge my life from any evil mark put upon me, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 8:27am On Sep 10, 2014
PRAYER ON DELIVERANCE OF THE MIND

PRAISE WORSHIP

SCRIPTURES:

Isaiah 26:3 says, “Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.”

2 Tim. 1:7 says, “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.”

PRAYER POINTS

1. I pull down the stronghold of confusion in my life in the name of Jesus.
2. Every seat of confusion in my life, be broken down in the name of Jesus.
3. Let the storm of confusion within my mind be still in the name of Jesus.
4. Every cloud of confusion that has enveloped my mind, fade away now in the name of Jesus.
5. I reject every storm of confusion, and claim a sound mind in the name of Jesus.
6. Every power that wants to destroy my life, I command you to be destroyed in Jesus' name.
7. Every faulty foundation in my life, receive the fire of God in the name of Jesus.
8. I fire back every arrow of mind destruction fired into my life back to the sender in the name of Jesus.
9. My mind, receive divine touch of God and be relieved in the name of Jesus.
10. Lord strengthen me in my inner mind with Your fire and Your power in the name of Jesus.
11. I pull down every stronghold of uncontrollable thought in my life in the name of Jesus.
12. I cast down every evil imagination in my heart in the name of Jesus.
13. I bring into captivity every area of my thought life to the obedient of Christ in the name of Jesus.
14. I break the power of evil remote control over my thought in the name of Jesus.
15. I seal off every doorway of evil uncontrollable thought in my life with the blood of Jesus in Jesus' name.
16. I scatter into pieces every evil imagination against me in the name of Jesus.
17. I command all imaginations contrary to my prayer life to be defeated in the name of Jesus.
18. I cast down and bring to naught every demonic imagination against me and my family in Jesus' name.
19. I immune my spirit, soul and body against every vain imagination in the name of Jesus.
20. I cast out, plunder and frustrate every satanic imagination against my life in the name of Jesus.
21. Lord, I pull down every stronghold of the enemy over my life in the name of Jesus.
22. I pull down and roast every demonic ladder the enemy is using to climb into my life in the name of Jesus.
23. I come against every evil pronouncement made against my life in the name of Jesus.
24. I arrest and bind every satanic notebook written against my life in the name of Jesus.
25. I cancel and nullify every imagination of enemy upon my life in the name of Jesus.
26. I take captive every evil thought in my heart in the name of Jesus.
27. Blood of Jesus, cleanse my heart from every evil thought in the name of Jesus.
28. My heart be delivered from every evil thought in the name of Jesus.
29. I shield my heart with the fire of God from every evil thought in the name of Jesus.
30. Heavenly thoughts fill my heart in the name of Jesus.
31. You my mind, in the name of Jesus, you will not push me to hell.
32. You habitation of darkness in my heart, be desolate in the name of Jesus.
33. Every evil attack on my mind be defeated in the name of Jesus.
34. You my mind, receive the touch of fire of God in the name of Jesus.
35. In the name of Jesus, I will make it in life.
36. I command satanic table upon which he exhibits its evil in my heart to receive the fire of God in Jesus name.
37. Sting of death release my mind in the name of Jesus.
38. Sting of fear and failure release my mind in the name of Jesus.
39. I command every heavy burden in my mind to roll away and be burnt to ashes in the name of Jesus.
40. Blood of Jesus, replenish my heart in the name of Jesus.
41. You powers that corrupt my desire and my mind, be roasted in the name of Jesus.
42. You strongman of evil imagination paralyzing the good things in my life, be paralyzed in the name of Jesus.
43. Lord, preserve my mind with Your fire in the name of Jesus.
44. Lord, put Your laws into my mind in the name of Jesus.
45. All the good thoughts that the strongman has paralyzed in my life, receive life and be restored back into my life in the name of Jesus
46. I locate every evil tree in my mind with the fire of God in the name of Jesus.
47. I uproot every hidden evil tree in my mind in the name of Jesus.
48. You evil fruit in my life, die in the name of Jesus.
49. You planter of evil tree in my life, be roasted in the name of Jesus.
50. Lord, begin to plant good things in my life and let the good fruits begin to manifest.
51. I bind and cast down the spirit of uncertainty in my mind and I render its activity null and void in my life in the name of Jesus.
52. Holy Ghost, occupy every area vacated by spirit of uncertainty in my mind in the name of Jesus.
53. Lord, every damage spirit of uncertainty has done in my life be repaired and restored in the name of Jesus.
54. I refuse to give space to spirit of uncertainty in my life in the name of Jesus.
55. I recover and posses every good thing lost to the spirit of uncertainty in the name of Jesus.
56. Throughout the days of my life, the gate of hell shall not prevail over my life in the name of Jesus.
57. You power of hell, release all my belongings that are under your control in the name of Jesus.
58. As for me and my house, our names will not enter the kingdom of hell in the name of Jesus.
59. You spirit of death, you will not prosper in my life in the name of Jesus.
60. I release the life of Christ into my life in the name of Jesus.
61. My mind, I command you to think alright in the name of Jesus.
62. All mind control spirits, be bound in the name of Jesus.
63. You producer of evil thought in my life, somersault and die in the name of Jesus.
64. Holy Spirit, renew my mind to glorify God in the name of Jesus.
65. Lord, soak my mind with heavenly revelations.
66. I gathered together every area of my mind that have been scattered in the name of Jesus.
67. Every area of my life and area of my mind in satanic cage, be released in the name of Jesus.
68. I plead the blood of Jesus into my mind and into the whole of my life.
69. I fire back every arrow of the enemy fired into my life in the name of Jesus.
70. I command you my mind, go back to your resting place in the name of Jesus.
CLEANSING AND PURGING OF THE MIND
71. O Lord, help me to locate any spiritual disease in my mind. I release myself from the grip of the spirit of
- Pride - Carnal Imaginations - Vanity - Deception - Greed
- Fear - Wicked Imaginations - Ignorance - Violence - Bitterness
- Arrogance - Mind Blankness - Envy - Forgetfulness - Laziness
- Depression - Mind Darkness - Confusion - Mind Dullness - Turmoil
- Self-importance - Condemnation - Incoherence
72. Father in the name of Jesus, I invite the ministry of deliverance into my mind. I locate every evil tree in my mind with the fire of God in the name of Jesus.
73. You powers of darkness, loose your control over my mind in the name of Jesus.
74. Let my carnal mind which is at war with God be conquered and be at peace with God in the name of Jesus.
75. I cast down every vain imagination working against my mind in the name of Jesus.
76. Let every wild, untamed and restless thoughts be captured and brought into submission under the feet of Christ.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 8:30am On Sep 10, 2014
DELIVERANCE FOR THE HEAD

PRAYER POINTS

1. Fire of God, healed my head now in the name of Jesus.(7 times)
2. I claim freedom from every evil pronouncement against my head.
3. Every forces of affliction against my head disappear.
4. Blood of Jesus 7 hot times repaired my head now.
5. Every damaged done to my head received permanent solution.
6. My head reject any evil manipulation.
7. Let every force of affliction be consumed by divine fire in the name of Jesus
8. All evil strangers come out of your hiding places in the name of Jesus
9. All bewitched properties receive deliverance in the name of Jesus
10. Let the handwriting of the enemy turn against him in the name of Jesus.
11. Let every evil king installed against me be paralyzed in the name of Jesus.
12. I paralyzed every satanic wrestler and struggler for my goodness in the name of Jesus.
13. Every stronghold of debt be dashed to pieces in the name of Jesus.
14. Every stronghold of oppression be dashed to pieces in the name of Jesus.
15. Every stronghold of loss be dashed to pieces in the name of Jesus.
16. Let every hunter of my soul begin to shoot themselves in the name of Jesus.
17. Lord, empower my life with your anointing in the name of Jesus.
Place your right hand on your head
18. Lord, let your healing power flow into my body in the name of Jesus
19. Lord, let your purging fire flow into my body in the name of Jesus.
20. Let my head be delivered from every pollution in the name of Jesus.
21. Lord, make the impossible possible for me in the name of Jesus.
22. O Lord, make a way for me where there is no way in the name of Jesus.
23. Every assignment and weapon of the enemy against me be frustrated in the name of Jesus.
24. Every evil weapon fashioned against me be roasted in the name of Jesus
25. Every destiny destroyed by polygamy be reversed, in the name of Jesus.
26. Every witchcraft power working against my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
27. Every incantation and ritual working against my destiny be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
28. Every power of darkness assigned against my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
29. Every evil power trying to re-program my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
30. I reject every rearrangement of my destiny by household wickedness, in the name of Jesus.
31. Lord, anytime I want to make a mistake, direct me aright.
32. I refuse to be removed from the divine agenda, in the name of Jesus.
33. I refuse to be limited by any power of darkness, in the name of Jesus.
34. Every quencher of my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
35. O Lord, let my divine destiny appear and let perverted destiny disappear.
36. I reject every satanic re-arrangement of my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
37. I refuse to live below my divine standard, in Jesus’ name.
38. Every evil power having negative awareness of my destiny be impotent, in the name of Jesus.
39. I paralyze every destiny polluter, in the name of Jesus.
40. Let every door of attack on my spiritual progress be closed, in Jesus' name.
41. Holy Spirit set me on Fire for God.
42. I command all my imprisoned benefits to be released, in Jesus' name.
43. The Lord should anoint me to pull down negative strongholds standing against me, in the name of Jesus.
44. Let the thunder fire of God strike down all demonic strongholds manufactured against me.
45. The Lord should anoint me with the power to pursue, overtake and recover my stolen properties from the enemy.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 8:33am On Sep 10, 2014
FAMILY DELIVERANCE

PRAYER POINTS

* Instructions
* Spend a few minutes in praises to the Lord
* Confess any known sin to the Lord
* Ask the Lord to bring to your memory the legal ground or the doors that force of spiritual wickedness are using to gain entrance into your life.
* Enter into this period of aggressive prayer. All prayer points are to be done with holy anger, violently and with determined aggression.

Confessions: Co1.2:14-15; 13-14; 2 Tim.1:18; Isa 53:3-5; 54:17; Rev 12:11

PRAYER POINTS
1. Thank the Lord for His redemptive power which neither fail none diminish
2. Lord walk back to the foundation of my life and carry out the necessary surgical operation.
3. I release myself, in Jesus name, from every marital and ancestral curse.
4. I take authority over and bind the strongman attached to any area of my life in Jesus name.
5. In the name of Jesus, I break all marital curses placed on me by my household enemies.
6. I fire back every arrow of family idols, in the name of Jesus.
7. All family idols from both sides of my parents, release me in the name of Jesus
8. I refused to allow any evil pattern programmed by any of my ancestor in Jesus name.
9. I renounce all hidden soul ties, in the name of Jesus.
10. Every cycle of hardship, break in the name of Jesus.
11. I decree that divine character be planted and built in my home, in Jesus name.
12. Let every evil power trying to re-draw my destiny be put to shame in Jesus name.
13. Let every disease of our family altar be healed, in the name of Jesus.
14. I release myself from every dream pollution, in the name of Jesus.
15. I command every evil plantation in my life, come out with all your roots in the name of Jesus. (Lay your hand on your stomach and keep repeating the emphasized areas)
16. Let all avenues of eating or drinking spiritual poison, be closed in the name of Jesus.
17. Let all negative material circulating in my blood stream, be evacuated, in the name of Jesus
you must not rush at this level because the fire will actually come and you may start feeling the heat. Lay one hand on your head and the other on your stomach or navel and begin to pray like this:
18. Holy Ghost Fire, burn from the top of my head to the sole of my feet. Begin to mention every organ of your body; your kidney, liver, intestines, blood, etc
19. Every witchcraft challenge of my destiny, die in the name of Jesus.
20. Holy Ghost Fire purge my life.
21. I claim my complete deliverance from the spirit of (things you do not desire in your life), in Jesus name
22. I claim divine peculiarity; I must shine in the name of Jesus.
23. I receive the miracle of supernatural promotion, in the name of Jesus.
24. O God arise and overhaul my spiritual life, in the name of Jesus.
25. Thou sword of deliverance, cut down the tree of family affliction, in the name of Jesus
26. Every evil power from my father's house, die in the name of Jesus.
27. Every evil power of my mother's house, die in the name of Jesus
28. Every power that pursued my parents, release me in the name of Jesus.
29. Every evil power pursuing me from my father's house, die in the name of Jesus.
30. Every evil power pursuing me from my mother's house, die in the name of Jesus
31. Every witchcraft tree binding my placenta, die in the name of Jesus.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 8:36am On Sep 10, 2014
POWER AGAINST VAGABOND SPIRIT

Special Prayer Program for Children

Scripture: Genesis: 1:31

PRAYER POINTS:
1. Holy Ghost fire, incubate my children with fresh fire, in the name of Jesus.
2. Power of God, power of knowledge and understanding fall upon my children, in the name of Jesus.
3. Witchcraft covenant of non-achievement operating in the life of my children, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
4. You witchcraft power visiting my children at night to frustrate them at day, your time is over release my children and die, in the name of Jesus.
5. Witchcraft mind controlling power, release my children and die, in the name of Jesus.
6. I release my children from any curse of Cain, in the name of Jesus.
7. Any evil authority directing the affairs of my children’s life, I withdraw your authority over their lives, in the name of Jesus.
8. My children as from today you will not hear witchcraft evil commands any more, in the name of Jesus
9. Witchcraft seed of evil imagination, evil behavior come out of my children’s life now, in the name of Jesus.
10. Anger of the ALMIGHTY arise, destroy the witchcraft authority contending with the glory of my children, in the name of Jesus.
11. Every damage done to my children’s destiny by the witchcraft powers receive divine repair now, in the name of Jesus.
12. Every astral projection causing my children to wonder around aimlessly; release my children now by fire, in the name of Jesus
13. Every witchcraft arrangement and agreement to down grade my children from grace to grass, be frustrated, by FIRE, in the name of Jesus.
14. Every circle of confusion and frustration working in the life of my children, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
15. Anointing for nobility and peculiarity come upon my children, in the name of Jesus.
16. Anointing for good discovery and greater achievements come upon my children afresh, in the name of Jesus.
17. By FIRE, by THUNDER, I withdraw my children’s destiny from the hand of evil drivers, in the name of Jesus.
18. The level of greater achievement that no one in my family has ever reached, my children will get there and beyond, in the name of Jesus.
19. Let the eyes of understanding of my children be opened wide, to see beyond the ordinary, in the name of Jesus.
20. GLORY of God, FAVOR of God, WISDOM of God, envelope my children, in the name of Jesus.

Thank You God for answered prayers, in the name of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 8:38am On Sep 10, 2014
HEALING FOR MY CHILDREN
TEXT: Psalms 103
CONFESSION: Psalm 107:20 “He sent forth His word and healed them; He rescued them from the grave”.
SCRIPTURES READING: Mal.4:2, Jer.17:14, Jer.30:17, 2.chro.7:14, 2.Kgs.20:5, Ps.6:2.
Deuteronomy 30:19-20: This day I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live and that you may love the Lord your God, listen to His voice, and hold fast to Him. For the Lord is your life, and He will give you many years in the land He swore to give to your fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob”.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. Blood of Jesus begin to flow from the crown of the head to the sole of the feet of my children, in the name of Jesus.
2. Blood of Jesus, kill every seed of infirmity in the life of my children, in the name of Jesus.
3. Arrows of infirmity fired into the life of my children through the dream, jump out fire and locate your sender, in the name of Jesus.
4. My Father, My Father, My Father, you are the God of all flesh, anything you did not plant in the life of my children, but the enemy has planted, uproot it by fire, in the name of Jesus.
5. Witchcraft deposits in the life of my children and in the body of my children, BLOOD of Jesus wash it away, in the name of Jesus.
6. Witchcraft serpent of infirmity in the body of my children come out now and be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
7. Any of my children’s body organs in the witchcraft coven, come out now by fire, in the name of Jesus.
8. O God arise by the Power of your might, bring out and deliver my children from the shadow of death, in the name of Jesus.
9. My children shall not become prey in the mouth of witchcraft Lions, in the name of Jesus.
10. Bondage of infirmity in the life of my children, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
11. Bondage of witchcraft and sponsored sickness in the life of my children catch fire and be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
12. Bondage of witchcraft oppression in the life of my children, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
13. BLOOD of Jesus, FIRE of Holy Ghost, set my children free from any form of infirmity, in the name of Jesus.
Thank you Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 8:42am On Sep 10, 2014
SUCCESS FOR MY CHILDREN
TEXT: Psalm 127

CONFESSIONS:
Isaiah 54:13: “All your children shall be taught by the Lord, and great shall be the peace of your children.”
Isaiah 49:25 “But thus says the Lord: even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible be delivered; for I will contend with him who contends with you, and I will save your children.”

SCRIPTURES: Deut.28:1-13, Prov.15:20, Prov.23:19, Prov.24:6, Prov.27:11, 1Corinthians.1:24 Proverb 4:7 “Wisdom is the principal thing: therefore get wisdom; and in all your getting get understanding”.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. Wisdom of God that surpasses human wisdom come upon my children afresh in the name of Jesus.
2. Witchcraft altar of failure erected against my children’s success catch fire and be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
3. Any witchcraft arrow of backwardness fired into the life of my children jump out now and locate your sender, in the name of Jesus.
4. Witchcraft arrow fired into my children’s brain back fire by fire, in the name of Jesus.
5. Holy Ghost FIRE reactivated my brain/children’s brain by your power, in the name of Jesus.
6. Divine door of success and breakthrough open unto my children, in the name of Jesus.
7. Wisdom of God that has no measure come upon my children, in the name of Jesus.
8. Every root of failure and misfortune in the life of my children catch fire and be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
9. BLOOD of Jesus, BLOOD of Jesus, BLOOD of Jesus connect my children to the pipeline of success and breakthrough, in the name of Jesus.
10. My children you shall not be born for nothing, in the name of Jesus.
11. Powers of distraction, spirit of confusion, loose your hold over the life of my children, in the name of Jesus.
12. Any wicked power waiting to celebrate failure and defeat in the life of my children, you are a failure yourself, receive multiple failure, receive multiple frustration, in the name of Jesus.
13. Rains of blessing begin to fall upon my children now, in the name of Jesus.
14. Oppression of the night you will not prosper in the life of my children anymore, in the name of Jesus.
15. I register the success of my children in heaven, no more failure, in the name of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by sunken(m): 8:52am On Sep 10, 2014
Thanks alot brethren. am grateful for miseries revealed through your words. But please I also have a kind of dream I saw myself in a strange village and aircraft (but is that of fighting war) crashed, I wanted to move close to see how it look and something inside me told me not to because it might catch fire. I immediately ran from in and suddenly it caught fire . please I need help
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 10, 2014
I hope ebankole and johnwell would be able to help me interprete these dreams. I have been praying to God to show me the direction my life should take. I had these dreams same night I prayed:-

a) There was a large crowd of people, so many people, families all waiting to travel somewhere and I was the one coordinating their movement. The buses were not sufficient so I had to order for 50 more buses and made sure each family got on the bus in an orderly manner. I was wearing a white shirt, black skirt and jacket. I was speaking to people through a mega phone. The grass on which people were seated is similar to the one in my church.

b) I was in the old building my church used to occupy and I saw some of my secondary school mates. I attended two services but was asked to come out to receive a package. It was from a man and contained the best products(as I was told in the dream), also a very loooong pencil and a new suit but it was a man's suit. Very shiny and looked expensive.i later went into the church to pack my things as I said I had tried and stayed with them longer than I should and I left..
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 10:11am On Sep 10, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 10:20am On Sep 10, 2014
ebloom: I hope ebankole and johnwell would be able to help me interprete these dreams. I have been praying to God to show me the direction my life should take. I had these dreams same night I prayed:-..

a) There was a large crowd of people, so many people, families all waiting to travel somewhere and I was the one coordinating their movement. The buses were not sufficient so I had to order for 50 more buses and made sure each family got on the bus in an orderly manner. I was wearing a white shirt, black skirt and jacket. I was speaking to people through a mega phone. The grass on which people were seated is similar to the one in my church. ..

- You are an Evangelist, Get ready to preach the gospel.

ebloom:
b) I was in the old building my church used to occupy and I saw some of my secondary school mates. I attended two services but was asked to come out to receive a package. It was from a man and contained the best products(as I was told in the dream), also a very long pencil and a new suit but it was a man's suit. Very shiny and looked expensive.i later went into the church to pack my things as I said I had tried and stayed with them longer than I should and I left..

- To have a good and sharp pencil in the dream is a sign of good and profitable career at hand.

- The suit signifies joy, career change and open doors.

- The man's suit means "whatever others think it's impossible for women to achieve are the things you will achieve" (what a man can do......)

You received these items in the church, that means when you do His will (Evangelize) He will bless you beyond your imagination.

Where do you worship?
what is your position or which group are you in your place of worship?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 10:21am On Sep 10, 2014
sunken: Thanks alot brethren. am grateful for miseries revealed through your words. But please I also have a kind of dream I saw myself in a strange village and aircraft (but is that of fighting war) crashed, I wanted to move close to see how it look and something inside me told me not to because it might catch fire. I immediately ran from in and suddenly it caught fire . please I need help

- To witness a plane crash in the dream is a sign of unusual catastrophe, business failure, loaded sorrow, church split, marital breakdown, and heartless witchcraft judgement.

Pray against this dream, it is not a good sign.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 10:32am On Sep 10, 2014
Common Warfare Dreams
Matt 13:24-25
" Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way."

According to this passage, the enemy waited till the men who were supposed to be watching the field were asleep before the enemy sowed tares in his field. The time most people are asleep is at night.

Many times evil is done to many people's lives at night time, especially between the hours of 12 midnight and 3 am. While the evil work is being done, you are likely to have a "bad" dream that wakes you up badly shaken.

Unfortunately, because many people are ignorant of spiritual warfare, they thank God it was just a dream and go back to sleep. What they don't know is that it wasn't just a dream. It was a revelation of what is going on against their life.

The best action a dreamer can take is to spend some time in prayer to use the revelations to destroy the "tares" sown in his field. If action is not taken, the enemy can have his way as long as he chooses.

Before I go on, I want to make a few important points

1. When you have a negative or warfare dream, it signifies either what has taken place, what is taking place or what your enemies are planning against your life. All of this cases require that you pray against what was revealed to you in your dream.

2. Just because you have a negative dream about someone doesn't mean the negative thing you saw has to happen. For example, if you dreamt that somebody died. It doesn't mean they have to die. God is just alerting you to the plans of the enemy so you can stand in the gap for the person you saw in the dream.

If you will pray against the plan of the enemy, the person will not die. Many ignorant Christians have become messengers of doom. Instead of praying to avert evil, they turned themselves into messengers of evil messages. Many times, God allows you to see the evil coming against someone so that you can pray and fast if need be to stop the evil from happening in the life of the person.

3. Not having dreams at all or always forgetting your dreams is an attack against you. If the means God uses many times to tip you of of the enemy's plan is blocked, how will you know what is going on against you so you can pray against it? If that is your problem, please pray against the demonic attacks working against your dream life.

There was a period in my life when I was under intensive warfare. While there wasn't any visible manifestation in the physical in my life at that time, there was serious warfare going on against me in the spiritual realm. Eight different times I dreamt about being shot at or someone throwing a big rock at me. Around the same time two family members dreamt that I died. A pastor friend of mine called me to tell me about a revelation he got about the spirit of death following me. It was a serious warfare. I had to declare fasting and prayer to cancel every plan of the enemy. Every casket that was set up for me was destroyed by the power of God. That was about 10 years ago. Obviously the devil lost and he will continue to lose.

Let me also mention that not every dream indicate warfare. If you go to bed with a negative thought, you may have a negative dream connected with that thought. I will like to show you how to trace the presence of spiritual warfare in the life of the dreamer.

Thanks and God Bless you!

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:43am On Sep 10, 2014
kkoffo: Kindly tel me d meаning of this dreаm
Someone gаve me а use shoe in the dreаm.
I lost my аtm cаrd аnd friend found it for me in the dreаm.
Help will com for u un-announced,mind u,from someone u never expected.
U've been searchin for what to do but God says,help wil com for u &life wil moveforward
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 10:45am On Sep 10, 2014
Prayer Points For Destiny Preservation “My Destiny Shall Not Die"

Confession (Genesis 28:15)
And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of.

1. Every destiny destroyed by polygamy, be reversed, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every witchcraft power working against my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every incantation and ritual working against my destiny; be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every power of darkness assigned against my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every evil power trying to re-program my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
6. I reject every rearrangement of my destiny by household wickedness, in the name of Jesus.
7. Lord, anytime I want to make a mistake, direct me aright.
8. I refuse to be removed from the divine agenda, in the name of Jesus.
9. I refuse to be limited by any power of darkness, in the name of Jesus.
10. Every quencher of my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
11. Lord, let my divine destiny appear and let perverted destiny disappear.
12. I reject every satanic re-arrangement of my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
13. I refuse to live below my divine standard, in Jesus’ name.
14. Every evil power having negative awareness of my destiny, be impotent, in the name of Jesus.
15. I paralyze every destiny polluter, in the name of Jesus.
16. Every damage done to my destiny, be repaired now, in the name of Jesus.
17. The enemy will not convert my body to rags, in the name of Jesus.
18. The enemy will not convert my destiny to rags, in the name of Jesus.
19. Lord, restore me to Your original design for my life.
20. I reject destiny-demoting names, in the name of Jesus.
21. Lord, enlarge my coast.
22. I refuse to operate below my divine destiny, in the name of Jesus.
23. Lord, anoint my eyes, hand and legs to locate my divine purpose.
24. Every power contending with my divine destiny, scatter unto desolation, in the name of Jesus.
25. Let the spirit of excellence come upon me, in Jesus’ name.
26. Satan, I resist and rebuke your efforts to change my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
27. Satan, I remove from you the right to rob me of my divine destiny, in the name of Jesus.
28. I command all powers of darkness assigned to my destiny to leave and never return, in the name of Jesus.
29. Let the earthquake, sea quake, air quake destroy every demoter assigned against my life, in the name of Jesus.
30. I command all the enemies of Jesus Christ that have access to my progress to leave and never return, in the name of Jesus.
31. I paralyse every satanic opportunities contending against my life, in the name of Jesus.
32. Every incantation, ritual and witchcraft power against my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
33. I render null and void the influence of destiny swallowers, in the name of Jesus.
34. Every household wickedness, struggling to re-arrange my destiny, loose your hold, in the name of Jesus.
35. The rod of the wicked shall not rest upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
36. I refuse to be removed from the divine agenda, in the name of Jesus.
37. Holy Spirit, I invite You into my imagination.
38. Lord, bring to light every darkness shielding my potentials, in the name of Jesus.
39. I break every curse of backwardness, in the name of Jesus
40. I recover myself from every evil diversion, in Jesus’ name.
41. I shall not come to the world in vain, in the name of Jesus.
42. Every forest and rock demons assigned against me, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
43. Every local charm burnt against me, be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
44. I release myself from ungodly parental linkage, in the name of Jesus.
45. Lord Jesus, manifest Yourself in my life by Your name called ‘Wonderful’.
46. Every bird of death assigned against me, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
47. I withdraw the food and drink of my problems, in the name of Jesus.
48. No evil family river shall flow into my life, in Jesus’ name.
49. I withdraw my progress from every satanic regulation and domination, in the name of Jesus.
50. Every garment of darkness, be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
51. I refuse to live a floating life, in the name of Jesus.
52. Every deeply entrenched problem, dry to the roots, in the name of Jesus.
53. I destroy the weapons of satanic night raiders, in the name of Jesus.
54. Every stronghold of failure, be broken, in Jesus’ name.
55. Every internal warfare in my life, be quenched, in the name of Jesus.
56. Every internal thief, be exposed, in the name of Jesus.
57. Anything planted in my life by my enemies, come out with all your roots, in the name of Jesus.
58. Let the handwriting of household wickedness be rubbed off, in the name of Jesus.
59. I do not ask for your co-operation, I command it, in Jesus’ name.
60. Thieves that have stolen my divine deposits, return them now, in the name of Jesus.
61. Lord, lay Your hands of fire upon me and change my destiny.
62. I receive explosive breakthroughs; I reject weak breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
63. Lord, change my destiny to the best.
64. Every evil power struggling to re-program my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
65. Lord, shake me to my senses where I have made mistakes.
66. I thank the Lord Jesus for scattering the enemies of my divine destiny.
67. Every organ of my body, be washed by the blood of Jesus.
68. I withdraw every organ of my body from every satanic altar, in the name of Jesus.
69. Every spiritual parent, release me now, in Jesus’ name.
70. Every unprofitable love targeted against me, be broken now, in the name of Jesus.
71. Every evil load prepared by household wickedness, be smashed unto desolation, in the name of Jesus.
72. Every stubborn curse, be broken by fire, in Jesus’ name.
73. I dash every evil clock controlling my life on the wall of fire, in the name of Jesus.
74. Thank the Lord for answering your prayer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 10, 2014
@johnwell

Thank you so much.

You are on point.

God bless you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:48am On Sep 10, 2014
@Sunke
Do not embark on any journey you spirit do not embrace,infact always pray before u embark on any or rather pray,hear from the LoRD first before u do so.
Above all,be thankful for God has not allow the enemies will to prevail spiritualy,hence,whenever u want to ur spirit man will alert u.But always pray.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 10:53am On Sep 10, 2014
@ Johnwell
Welcome back. Pls continune especially with respect to the last statement
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:55am On Sep 10, 2014
@Ebloom
I belief @Johnwell as said it all,nothing as chance indeed.

As for the second dream,still the same,the Lord says,If u do as he's said,he will bring Glory & honor to you,you shall be honor& respected.
The man suit means,Glory,respect.
This is also belief to be men's callin but u shall be position in such.
Pastor Elbroom,
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 10, 2014
Lol..Thanks ebankole.

God truly calls the unworthy.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:16am On Sep 10, 2014
@Tranglatar
The Lord says,fear not,that,he only eleviates and bring another down.

All that you saw was to inform you that none can curse whom him as blessed or elevate whom he chooses to humble.
Meaning above all,be thankful and greatful and look only up to me for help.
In essence,God use that woman as an example.
hmm i fearGOD
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 11:18am On Sep 10, 2014
Prayer Points For Prosperity

1. Thank God for His provision so far.
2. Let all security-men in charge of satanic banks that are harbouring my blessings be paralysed, in the name of Jesus.
3. I terminate the appointment of all satanic bankers and managers, in the name of Jesus.
4. I command the thunder of God to break to pieces all the satanic strong-rooms harbouring my properties, in Jesus’ name.
5. I possess all my properties, in the name of Jesus.
6. Let all satanic instruments (the legal tenders and the cheque) used against me be completely destroyed, in Jesus’ name.
7. I command all satanic clearing houses and agents to be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
8. I paralyse completely all satanic transactions and contracts against my life, in the name of Jesus.
9. Let all satanic network and computers fashioned against me be disorganized, in the name of Jesus.
10. Heavenly Father, let all blood that has been stored up in satanic bank come forth, in the name of Jesus.
11. I refuse to be an object for satanic transaction, in Jesus’ name.
12. I refuse to do profitless work, in the name of Jesus.
13. Every evil force against my handiwork, be paralysed, in the name of Jesus.
14. I send back to the sender every arrow of spiritual deposit and advance payment against my handiwork, in the name of Jesus.
15. You my handiwork, receive divine profit, in the name of Jesus.
16. I cover my handiwork with the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
17. I cover my handiwork with hot coals of fire, untouchable for evil forces, in the name of Jesus.
18. O Lord, put to shame every evil force that is against my handiwork.
19. My handiwork, receive the touch of the Lord, in Jesus’ name.
20. Every tree of profitless hard work, be uprooted, in Jesus’ name.
21. Profitless hard-work, pack your load and go out of my life, in the name of Jesus.
22. I will not carry any evil load forward in my life, in Jesus’ name.
23. O Lord, drain out satanic deposits from my business and handiwork.
24. Let all the strange hands and legs walk out of my business and handiwork, in the name of Jesus.
25. Let the spirit of favour fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
26. O Lord, enlarge my coast.
27. I rebuke every devourer in my handiwork, in the name of Jesus.
28. O Lord, cause ministering angels to bring in customers and money into my business.
29. I bind every spirit of error, in the name of Jesus.
30. Let every trouble emanating from envious business partners be rendered null and void, in the name of Jesus.
31. O Lord, surprise me with abundance in every area of my life.
32. I command a quit notice to evil legs on finances, in the name of Jesus.
33. Let the anointing for money-yielding ideas fall upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
34. I bind every spirit of fake and useless investment, in Jesus’ name.
35. I command every effect of strange money on my business to be neutralized, in the name of Jesus.
36. Father Lord, let all satanic hosts against my prosperity receive blindness and commotion, in the name of Jesus.
37. All hindrances to my prosperity, be electrocuted, in Jesus’ name.
38. Let all my mistakes be converted to miracles and testimonies, in the name of Jesus.
39. I command all those who vow to hinder my prosperity to somersault, become naked and confess to death, in Jesus’ name.
40. I command all my buried blessings to be exhumed, in Jesus’ name.
41. Father Lord, use both white and black men to bless me, in the name of Jesus.
42. I command all my pounds sterling and dollars’ miracles to locate me, in the name of Jesus.
43. All my blessings attached to my place of birth, be released, in the name of Jesus.
44. Father Lord, use all the people in my environment to bless me and let anointing of prosperity fall on me, in the name of Jesus.
45. Lord, by the power of the blood, remove from my life any hindrance of the enemy.
46. O Lord, drive away all darkness in every area of my life.
47. O Lord, shield me from all forms of deception.
48. O Lord, illuminate Your truth to my understanding.
49. Lord, let me, with the eyes of my heart, see You clearly.
50. Lord, take away from me all powers do not originate from You.
51. I separate myself from satan and his kingdom, in Jesus’ name.
52. I renounce the kingdom of darkness in the name of Jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 11:19am On Sep 10, 2014
Prayer Points Against Your Wall Of Jericho. Wall Of Jericho Be Destroyed

Confession: Zechariah 4:7

1. Sing songs of praises unto God for how far He has helped you in the journey of your life.
2. Begin to cover yourself, household and properties with the blood of Jesus.
3. Every spirit of limitation against my breakthroughs, die, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every power of demotion targeted against my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every spirit, power and personality working against my elevation, die, in the name of Jesus.
6. I refuse to carry the evil-left over of my family, in the name of Jesus.
7. Every evil standing order against my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
8. Every ancestral curse working against my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
9. O God arise and begin to disgrace all my Goliaths, in the name of Jesus.
10. Let my Pharaoh die in his own Red Sea, in the name of Jesus.
11. I fire back every arrow of spiritual demotion, in the name of Jesus.
12. I fire back every arrow of physical demotion, in the name of Jesus.
13. I fire back every arrow of financial demotion, in the name of Jesus.
14. I fire back every arrow of marital demotion, in the name of Jesus.
15. O Lord, begin to laugh my enemies to scorn.
16. Every power preventing me from enjoying the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living, die, in the name of Jesus.
17. Let God be God in my life, in the name of Jesus.
18. Let God be over my battles, in the name of Jesus.
19. Oh God arise and fight for me in my dreams, in the name of Jesus.
20. In the presence of those who think I’m nobody, Oh God arise, and make me somebody, in the name of Jesus.
21. In the presence of those who are asking for my God, oh God arise and manifest Yourself, in the name of Jesus.
22. Oh Lord, make my life a bethel, in the name of Jesus.
23. Every pattern of poverty will not prosper in my life, in the name of Jesus.
24. Let the rivers of breakthroughs flow into my life, in the name of Jesus.
25. Poverty, you will not locate my life, in the name of Jesus.
26. Angels of blessing, what are you waiting for, locate me now, in the name of Jesus.
27. I pull down every altar of serpent in my life, in the name of Jesus.
28. Oh Lord, arise and destroy every spiritual marriage prepared for my life, in the name of Jesus.
29. I shall not be a victim of spiritual marriage, in the mighty name of Jesus.
30. Oh Lord, destroy the plans of spiritual marriage against my life, in the name of Jesus.
31. You spirit of death and hell, I am not your candidate, in the name of Jesus.
32. Tragedy, you shall not locate me, in the name of Jesus
33. I reject death, I claim abundant life, in the name of Jesus.
34. Every power, planning to wage war against my divine vision, what are you waiting for, die in the name of Jesus.
35. Every power, that refuses to let me go, what are you waiting for die, in the name of Jesus.
36. My life, move from minimum to maximum, in the name of Jesus.
37. Whether the enemy likes it or not, I shall not serve my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
38. My sun shall shine, in the name of Jesus.
39. Every cloud of confusion, covering my divine goal, clear, in the name of Jesus.
40. My divine goal, locate me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
41. Every generational curse affecting my divine goal, break by the blood of Jesus.
42. Every evil meeting summoned against my goal, I scatter you by fire, in the name of Jesus.
43. Every power caging my divine goal, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
44. Anointing to excel, fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
45. As from now on, I shall prevail against the enemies of my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
46. Finger of God, write my name in the book of success, in the name of Jesus.
47. Every enemy of my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
48. Every enemy of my marriage, die, in the name of Jesus.
49. Every enemy of God for my breakthroughs, die, in the name of Jesus.
50. Begin to thank God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 187
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.