Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,706 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (517055 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 6:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
THE CHALLENGE BY HOLY GHOST FIRE

CONFESSIONS:
Meditate on these scriptures: Luke 3:16, Jer 20:9, Ps 39:3, Job 32:18-20, Acts 2:1-4

PRAYER POINTS:

1. Thank God for the purifying power of the fire of the Holy Ghost.
2. I cover myself with the blood of the Lord Jesus.
3. Father let your fire that burns away every deposit of the enemy fall upon me, in the name of Jesus.
4. Holy Ghost fire incubate me, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
5. I reject any evil stamp or seal placed upon me by ancestral spirits, in the name of Jesus.
6. I release any evil stamp or seal placed upon me by ancestral spirits, in the name of Jesus.
7. Let every door of spiritual leakage be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
8. I challenge every organ of my body with the fire of the Holy Spirit. (Lay your right hand methodically on various parts of the body beginning from the head)
9. Let every human spirit attacking my own spirit release me, in the might name of Jesus.
10. I reject every spirit of the tail, in the name of Jesus.
11. Sing this song: Holy Ghost fire, fire fall on me.
12. Let all evil marks be burnt off by the fire of the Holy spirit in the name of Jesus.
13. Let the anointing of the Holy Ghost fall upon me and break every negative yoke, in the name of Jesus.
14. Let every garment of hindrance and dirtiness be dissolved by the fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.
15. I command all my chained blessings to be unchained, in the name of Jesus.
16. Let all spiritual cages inhibiting my progress be roasted by the fire of the Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
PRAYERS TO KNOW GOD’S WILL CONCERNING ANY ISSUE

You can use these prayer points to determine the following:
1) Whether a particular thing is God’s choice for you.
2) To discover secret thing is God’s choice for you
3) To receive revelation and knowledge on any issue.
4) To know the mind of God concerning a particular issue.

NOTE: The issue that you are placing before God must be scriptural.

Confessions: Dan 2:22, Ephesians 1:1, Psalm 25:14, Deut. 29:29.

PRAYER POINTS:
Thank God for the revelation power of the Holy Spirit.
O God to whom no secret is hidden, make know unto me whatever…..(mention the name of the thing).
O Lord, remove from me any persistent buried grudges, half acknowledged enmity against anyone and every other thing that can block my spiritual vision.
Let every idol present consciously and unconsciously in my heart concerning this issue be melted away by the fire of the Holy Spirit.
O Lord, give unto me the spirit of revelation and wisdom in the knowledge of you.
O Lord, remove spirit cataract from my eyes.
O Lord, forgive me for every fake motive or thought that has ever formed in my heart since the day I was born until today.
O Lord, forgive me every lie that I have ever told against any person, system, or organization.
O Lord, open up my spiritual understanding.
Or Lord, teach me deep and secret things.
O Lord, reveal to me every secret behind the particular issue whether beneficial or not.
I refuse to fall under the manipulation of spirits of confusion in the name of Jesus.
O Lord, teach me to know that which is worth knowing, and love that which is worth loving, and to dislike whatsoever is not pleasing to Your eyes.
I refuse to make foundational mistakes in my decision making in the name of Jesus.
Father Lord, guide and direct me in knowing Your mind on this particular issue.
I stand against all satanic attachments that may seek to confuse my decision in the name of Jesus.
If….(mention the name of the thing) is not for me, O Lord, re-direct my steps.
I bind the activities of ….(pick from the list below) in my life in the name of Jesus.
1) lust ii) ungodly infatuation
iii) ungodly family pressure iv) demonic manipulation in dreams & visions
v) attachment from/to the wrong choice vi) confusing revelations
vii) spiritual blindness and deafness viii) unprofitable advise
ix) ungodly impatience

Lord, make your way plain before my face.
O God, You who reveals secret things, make known unto me Your choice for me in this issue.Holy Spirit, open my eyes and help me to make the right decision in the name of Jesus.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
PRAYERS TO RECEIVE SPIRITUAL STRENGTH

Praise and Worship (30-60 minutes)

Bible Study: Nehemiah 8:10; Isaiah 40:29; 2 Samuel 22:33-36

CONFESSION:

Make the confession below by speaking it out loud and clear:

In the name of Jesus Christ, I am a beloved child of God. I believe in God. I believe in Jesus Christ and I believe in the blessed Holy Spirit, which is dwelling inside me. I believe in the unshakable and eternal power in the word of God. I believe that life and death are in the power of my tongue. I believe that as I make this confession unto life with the power in my tongue according to the words which the Lord has put in my mouth this day, I shall prosper therewith.

It is written that Jesus Christ offered His blood as a drink and His flesh as bread, that whosoever drinks and eats them shall not die forever. Now with strong faith in my heart, I hold in my hand a cup containing the blood of the Lamb of God and I drink it that I may have eternal life.

I receive unto myself, the virtues, strength, power, might, and anointing in the blood. And I say, let the blood quicken all that is dead within me. Let all sucked, sapped, and paralyzed spiritual milk and strength of my life resurrect by the blood.

Let the blood flush out of me, all inherited or self acquired evil deposits in my system. Let it purify my blood system. Let it make old things pass away in my life and transform everything to become new.

Let the power in the blood clean my spiritual vision and wash my spiritual pipe, that I may be receiving from the Lord unhindered. I eat the flesh of Jesus with the heart of faith; for it is written, “His flesh is bread indeed.” I eat it now, so that I can also eat with Him in His glory.
I eat the flesh of Jesus to receive new spiritual strength and vigor. I receive new spiritual strength and vigor: to put all the works of the flesh under subjection; to paralyze the desires of my flesh; to buffet my flesh; to paralyze the power of my flesh and make it obedient to the laws of the Lord.
As I eat and drink the flesh and blood of my Lord Jesus Christ, I renew my covenant with Him and I receive the life therein for it is written, Life is in the blood.” Thus, I possess the life and the Spirit of Christ in me, Amen.

Jeremiah found the words of God and ate them, and they became the joy of his heart. I have found the words of God and now, I throw them in my mouth like vitamin pills and chew, and digest them. Let them produce within me, the power to rejoice in the Holy Ghost, the power to be steadfast in following God, the power to walk circumspectively, the power of holy living and the power of unashamed faithfulness in all circumstances. The word of God is spirit and life. It entered Ezekiel and he was put back on his feet.

Let the word of God raise every downtrodden area of my life. Let the word, like fire purify me like the refiner’s fire. Let the word recreate in me everything stolen or destroyed by the enemy. Let the word build me up and give me inheritance among all sanctified brethren.

Let the joy of the Lord strengthen me. Let His right hand of righteousness uphold me. Let His countenance brighten up my life. Let the horn of His salvation lift me up, out of the valley of death and let His life giving anointing oil fall on me like the Dew of Hermon, and fill my life till I want no more.

Lord, make me drunk with the blood of Jesus and I shall be full of life eternally.

Father lord, as it is written, that I should be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might, as you will be my might and my strength all the days of my life according to Your word, gird me with Your strength and let me not fall into the pit of my enemies, and I will praise You all the days of my life.

With my heart, I believe the word of God; with my mouth, I have confessed unto salvation and justification. O Lord, let it be performed unto me, as I have prayed, in the one and only Jesus Christ’s mighty name, Amen.

Thank God for the strength with which He has been upholding you all these years.
Cover yourself with the blood of Jesus.
I hold the blood of Jesus, as a shield against any power that is already poised to resist me, in the name of Jesus.
By the blood of Jesus, I stand against every device of distractions, in the name of Jesus.
I stand upon the word of God and I declare myself unmoveable in the name of Jesus.
Father Lord, inject me with Your spiritual vitamins that will make me spiritually healthy, in the name of Jesus.
Father Lord, inject me with spiritual vitamins that will produce hunger and thirst for prayers in me, in the name of Jesus.
Father Lord, infuse my blood with spiritual vitamins that will produce hunger and thirst for prayers in me, in the name of Jesus.
Lord God, inject me with spiritual vitamins that will clear my vision and strengthen its clarity, in the name of Jesus.
Lord God, inject me with spiritual vitamins that will sustain me in the evil days, in the name of Jesus.
Lord God, inject me with divine immunity that will always kill spiritual germs and evil deposits in me in the name of Jesus.
Lord God, inject me with spiritual energy that will make me tireless with You, in the name of Jesus.
Lord God, feed me with the food of champions, in the name of Jesus.
Lord God, boost my energy to run the race that is set before me in the name of Jesus.
I receive the comforting anointing and power in the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.
I receive the unsearcheable wisdom of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.
I take the shield of faith to quench every fiery dart of the enemy in the name of Jesus.
I run into the name of the Lord, which is a strong tower, and I am safe in the name of Jesus.
Father Lord, always make me drink from Your everlasting well of joy, in the name of Jesus.
Begin to bless the Lord for all answered prayers.
I TAKE DIVINE INSURANCE

CONFESSION:
Make this confession loud and clear:
I rise above adversity and I attain new heights of achievement by the power of God. The Almighty God is turning my tribulations into triumphs, failures into fortunes, set backs into successes, obstacles into opportunities, burdens into blessings, I refuse to be hampered by handicaps, I refuse to be dismayed by discouragement. I refuse to be overcome by opponents, I refuse to be defeated by disappointments, I refuse to be destroyed by disasters. I take divine insurance over disasters, tragedies, physical and spiritual accidents, injuries, infirmities, and distresses, in the name Jesus.

Praise and Worship (30 minutes)

Scripture Reading – Isaiah 36, 2 Chronicles 32

Scripture Confession – Isaiah 54:17

Prayer Points:
1. Let the fire of revival fall upon Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in the name of Jesus.
2. Let my mountain of opposition become my mountain of blessings in the name of Jesus.
3. Every Judas in my destiny, wither, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every Goliath in my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
5. Where others have failed I shall succeed in the name of Jesus.
6. Every failure that pursued my parents and is now pursuing me I bury you in the name of Jesus.
7. Arrows of infirmity disperse, scatter, and disintegrate, in the name of Jesus.
8. Eagle of my destiny, arise, fly and shine in the name of Jesus.
9. Thou bulldozing power of God, move me forward by fire. In the name of Jesus.
10. Let my destiny rebel against demotion in the name of Jesus.
11. Every foundation of witchcraft in my family line die
12. I shall arise no power shall put me down in the name of Jesus.
13. Every red sea challenging my promised land, divide in the name of Jesus.
14. I render every power divining against my success mad in the name of Jesus.
15. Let the wealth of the gentiles pursue me and overtake me in the name of Jesus.
16. Spirit of wisdom, incubate my life in the name of Jesus.
17. O Lord prove your name in my situation, in the name of Jesus.
18. O Lord prove your mighty power in my situation, in the name of Jesus.
19. Any power collecting satanic power because of me, die in the name of Jesus.
20. Satanic blood link between me and my family break in the name of Jesus.
21. Altars of affliction of my father’s house die in the name of Jesus.
22. My blood, depart from every evil altar in the name of Jesus.
23. Satanic prophets summoning my spirit receive madness in the name of Jesus.
24. Every altar of poverty die in the name of Jesus.
25. Foundational altars release my destiny in the name of Jesus.
26. I blow up every altar of impossibility die in the name of Jesus
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Realtol(m): 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
@Sir Johnwell, I'm so grateful for the interpretation you gave me concerning my dream on fish/fishing. I will use all the prayer points you gave me in my prayer every time I pray. May God continue to bless you sir. As you are a point of blessing to us may you continue to receive abundant blessing from God! It's well with your soul sir.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Ublaize: 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
johnwell:

- Your first dream is very complicated; the nature and condition of the bucket you carry matters a lot, same thing with the content (water), source and condition (clean or dirty) of the content of the bucket.

Bucket:
- To see a shiny bucket in the dream signifies new opening door of joy in career or business
- To see a dirty or dull looking bucket in the dream is a sign of warning to adjust your steps for better improvements in life.
- To carry a good looking pail in the dream means improving condition,
- To spill the content is a strong warning to be more careful with money or in money maters.
- To carry empty bucket in the dream signifies delayed satisfaction in present pursuit.
- To carry one that is full signifies achievement and success in the offing.

As for the content of the bucket, I can't really say much as you did not mention if the water was clean or not. and you didn't mention the source of the water too...

am waiting for your response.

Your second dream states "I was poured red oil in my mouth"
The generic meaning of oil in the dream are: honour, anointing, flow of power, peace, healing, and riches.

- To dream of clear oil poured on you mean Holy Spirit anointing, healing
- To drink oil in the dream means improving health or someone close to you
- For a pregnant woman to see palm oil in her dream is a sign of danger of miscarriage

you have to pray a two-edged prayer for these dreams.

Thanks and God bless you!

So timely, thanks.
Honestly, the bucket of water had no source. I just remembered I carrying a bucket of water. It was a clean bucket and the water was clean too. It weighed me down, I stumbled and was about spilling its content before a known neighbour helped me.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ublaize:

So timely, thanks.
Honestly, the bucket of water had no source. I just remembered I carrying a bucket of water. It was a clean bucket and the water was clean too. It weighed me down, I stumbled and was about spilling its content before a known neighbour helped me.

The dream seems good but the weight makes it a bit confusing.
- To carry heavy load on your head in the dream signify chronic poverty, abandonment and burden, but in your case that which you carry is not evil.

as I said earlier, you have to pray a two-edged prayer.

God bless you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
Realtol: @Sir Johnwell, I'm so grateful for the interpretation you gave me concerning my dream on fish/fishing. I will use all the prayer points you gave me in my prayer every time I pray. May God continue to bless you sir. As you are a point of blessing to us may you continue to receive abundant blessing from God! It's well with your soul sir.
AMEN!

God Bless you!

To God Be The Glory!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Ublaize: 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
johnwell:

The dream seems good but the weight makes it a bit confusing.
- To carry heavy load on your head in the dream signify chronic poverty, abandonment and burden, but in your case that which you carry is not evil.

as I said earlier, you have to pray a two-edged prayer.

God bless you

Please, what's a a two-edged prayer?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 10:18am On Sep 14, 2014
Ublaize:

Please, what's a a two-edged prayer?

Oops!

Matthew 16:19 (KJV)
"And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven"

Oh God, if it is for good, I loose it to manifest, if it signifies evil, I bind it from manifestation.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Ublaize: 11:19am On Sep 14, 2014
johnwell:

Oops!

Matthew 16:19 (KJV)
"And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven"

Oh God, if it is for good, I loose it to manifest, if it signifies evil, I bind it from manifestation.

Thanks Johnwell
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
This is the third time I had this dream of two unfamiliar spirits appearing in our house to disturb me and my mom. and it is always in the night, but this time when my mom and I got frightened, we jumped over the fence to our neighbors place and though it was raining. my brother was at home sleeping but they did not disturb him, it was just me and my mom. please what does that mean?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Iamoilprince(m): 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
Happy Sunday u all!!!

Please I had a dream that I saw myself in the mindst of some people celebrating birthday! We had enough cake in abundance!!! Those peole were all strangers, I only recongised one person, and that person was somebody I came with. He's a part time pastor in much and also works for a company. In the dream it appreared like I was working for the man, becuae he brough me to the place and even ordered me to carry the cakes out from his car. In real life I tell people that he's my mentor because he read my course and I'v been lookking up to him career-wise!

Pls help me with interpretation!

@Johnwell please reply my PM. I want you to help me with some prayer points!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
@Simran94
There isn't much to say about your dream.

You and you mum should do the needful.
There is some sorts of Glory ,authority,destiny about you& you mum which the enemies saw.
Seriously,in all honestly,you should know what to do-its fundamental and these spirit must be dealth with between you two.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
@Iamoilprince

The LORD said,there is something on you mind,something you want to discuss or tell this mentor/man you mentioned above.
He said you should go ahead.
As for me? i don't know what is it ,but you,God knows.
Its well.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Debeloved87(m): 9:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
usually had a dream of seeing myself in the US and whenever I tot of snapping and posting the pics on Facebook I do wake up......the dream feels so real. what can I do. and is there no permanent solution to succubus(spiritual wife)? sleeping with a spiritual wife that has blood coming from her private part means what? advice and prayers are needed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
Iamoilprince: Happy Sunday u all!!!

Please I had a dream that I saw myself in the mindst of some people celebrating birthday! We had enough cake in abundance!!! Those peole were all strangers, I only recongised one person, and that person was somebody I came with. He's a part time pastor in much and also works for a company. In the dream it appreared like I was working for the man, becuae he brough me to the place and even ordered me to carry the cakes out from his car. In real life I tell people that he's my mentor because he read my course and I'v been lookking up to him career-wise!

Pls help me with interpretation!

@Johnwell please reply my PM. I want you to help me with some prayer points!

Birthday

- To dream of your own birthday or of another persons' suggests good news, good luck, advancement and progress. This also concerns when presented with birthday present in the dream.

Cake
- To see or eat cake in the dream is a fortune dream that signifies joy, fruitfulness, satisfaction in both social and business affairs.
- To taste sweet cake in the dream forecasts promotion for the employed or legacy of fortunes.
- To dream of thickly iced cake predicts festive and merry time ahead
- To bake cake in the dream signifies contentment, luck and prosperity in the offing

Crowd
- To dream of an orderly good-natured crowd signifies approaching wide opportunities that brings increasing happiness and joy.

This dream is a confirmation of your mentor; you have 100% guarantee to follow him diligently, he is your destiny helper. As a result of your relationship with him, greater things will happen in your life positively.

You have to pray against the powers of failure at the edge of breakthrough, also pray against anything that will make you fight your helper, pray for the grace to overcome temptation, pray for humility, pray for divine wisdom, above all, strengthen your relationship with God.

Thanks and God bless you!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
Debeloved87: usually had a dream of seeing myself in the US and whenever I tot of snapping and posting the pics on Facebook I do wake up......the dream feels so real. what can I do. and is there no permanent solution to succubus(spiritual wife)? sleeping with a spiritual wife that has blood coming from her private part means what? advice and prayers are needed

1. America
- To dream of going to, or being in, or observing America on a map portends an omen of great happiness through family unity.
- It may also manifest into going the America in the practical sense of it.

2. There is a permanent solution to succubus.
- Sleeping with a succubus is a serious deliverance case, talk-less of a menstruating succubus.
Brother, you need more than prayers, this is a case of blood covenant with succubus, what a heartless demon.

Putting am end to this will cost you nothing but
1. Repentance: denounce and break away from every lustful and immoral relationship
2. sacrifice: you MUST sacrifice yourself through fasting (dry-fasting) and warfare prayers.
3. Wage war at night from 11pm to 2am, pray warfare prayer during the fasting period

DELIVERANCE PRAYER POINTS

Power Against Evil Spiritual Marriages. Incubus and Succubus

This tormenting spirits are responsible for breaking marriages, hatred by earthly spouse, serious gynecological problems, Marital distress, miscarriages, impotence, untold hardship, financial failure and general failure at the edge of breakthrough. In fact studies shows that seven out of ten people in the church are affected by these spirits. Everyone needs this information.

Isaiah 5:13
Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: and their honourable men are famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst.

Get knowledge and be free in Jesus name.

The Supernatural world is as real as the physical. What takes place in the spiritual realm affects us physically in our day to day lives.

The subject of the evil spiritual marriage has been grossly mis-understood by many people. While some hold erroneous views, others demonstrate partial knowledge of this all-important subject. The problem of evil marriage goes beyond dilettantish purposes.

Evil marriage is a deep subject. It affects many people. From our spiritual research and statistical findings, we have gathered that seven out of ten ladies who profess to be born again are involved, consciously or unconsciously, with evil spiritual marriage. In the same vein, seven out of every ten Christian men are, consciously or unconsciously, affected by evil spiritual marriages.

More than any other power, these spirits have destroyed marriages.

Many women suffer from astral s*x regularly. Astral s*x is the ability to project one’s spirit man into the victim’s body and have intercourse with it. This practice is very common amongst Satanists. They leave their physical bodies in a dormant state while they project their spirits into the body of whoever they want to have sex with.

Scriptures

1Corth 3:16
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

Gen 6:2,4
The sons of God saw the beautiful women* and took any they wanted as their wives. ——
In those days, and for some time after, giant Nephilites lived on the earth, for whenever the sons of God had intercourse with women, they gave birth to children who became the heroes and famous warriors of ancient times.

Pray these prayers when you notice any of the following:

1. Marital distress
2. Sexual relationships in dreams
3. Hatred of marriage
4. Being jilted
5. Unpardonable sexual error
6. Wrong decisions
7. Neglect abandonment by the opposite sex
8. Demonic dream assistance
9. Swimming or seeing a river in the dream
10. Missing one’s menstrual period in the dream
11. Pregnancy in the dream
12. Breast- feeding a baby in the dream
13. Backing a baby in the dream
14. Having a family in the dream
15. Shopping with a man/ woman in the dream
16. Seeing a man sleeping by one’s side in the dream
17. Hatred by earthly spouse
18. Serious gynecological problems
19. Having a miscarriage after sexual dreams
20. Dream marriages

- Spirit husband/spirit wife, release me by fire, in Jesus name.

- Every spirit husband/ wife, I divorce you by the blood of Jesus.

1. Every spirit wife/ every spirit husband, die, in the name of Jesus.

2. Everything you have deposited in my life, come out by fire, in the name of Jesus.

3. Every power that is working against my marriage, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

4. I divorce and renounce my marriage with the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

5. I break all covenants entered into with the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

6. I command the thunder fire of God to burn to ashes the wedding gown, ring, photographs and all other materials used for the marriage, in Jesus’ name.

7. I send the fire of God to burn to ashes the marriage certificate, in the name of Jesus.

8. I break every blood and soul-tie covenants with the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

9. I send thunder fire of God to burn to ashes the children born to the marriage, in Jesus’ name.

10. I withdraw my blood, sperm or any other part of my body deposited on the altar of the spirit husband or wife, in Jesus name.

11. You spirit husband or wife tormenting my life and earthly marriage I bind you with hot chains and fetters of God and cast you out of my life into the deep pit, and I command you not to ever come into my life again, in the name of Jesus.

12. I return to you, every property of yours in my possession in the spirit world, including the dowry and whatsoever was used for the marriage and covenants, in the name of Jesus.

13. I drain myself of all evil materials deposited in my body as a result of our sexual relation, in Jesus’ name.

14. Lord, send Holy Ghost fire into my root and burn out all unclean things deposited in it by the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

15. I break the head of the snake, deposited into my body by the spirit husband or wife to do me harm, and command it to come out, in the name of Jesus.

16. I purge out, with the blood of Jesus, every evil material deposited in my womb to prevent me from having children on earth.

17. Lord, repair and restore every damage done to any part of my body and my earthly marriage by the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

18. I reject and cancel every curse, evil pronouncement, spell, jinx, enchantment and incantation place upon me by the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

19. I take back and possess all my earthly belonging in the custody of the spirit husband or wife, in Jesus’ name.

20. I command the spirit husband or wife to turn his or her back on me forever, in Jesus’ name.

21. I renounce and reject the name given to me by the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

22. I hereby declare and confess that the Lord Jesus Christ is my Husband for eternity, in Jesus’ name.

23. I soak myself in the blood of Jesus and cancel the evil mark or writings placed on me, in Jesus’ name.

24. I set myself free from the stronghold, domineering power and bondage of the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

25. I paralyze the remote control power and work used to destabilize my earthly marriage and to hind me from bearing children for my earthly husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

26. I announce to the heavens that I am forever married to Jesus.

27. Every trademark of evil marriage, be shaken out of my life,in the name of Jesus.

28. Every evil writing, engraved by iron pen, be wiped off by the blood of Jesus.

29. I bring the blood of Jesus upon the spirit that does not want to go, in the name of Jesus.

30. I bring the blood of Jesus on every evidence that can be tendered by wicked spirits against me.

31. I file a counter-report in the heavens against every evil marriage, in the name of Jesus.

32. I refuse to supply any evidence that the enemy may use against me, in the name of Jesus.

33. Let satanic exhibitions be destroyed by the blood of Jesus.

34. I declare to you spirit wife/ husband that there is no vacancy for you in my life, in the name of Jesus.

35. O Lord, make me a vehicle of deliverance.

36. I come by faith to mount Zion Lord, command deliverance upon my life now.

37. Lord, water me from the waters of God.
38. Let the careful siege of the enemy be dismantled, in Jesus name

39. O Lord, defend your interest in my life.

40. Everything, written against me in the cycle of the moon, be blotted out, in Jesus’ name.

41. Everything, programmed into the sun, moon and stars against me, be dismantled, in Jesus’ name.

42. Every evil thing programmed into my genes, be blotted out by the blood of Jesus.

43. O Lord, shake out seasons of failure and frustrations from my life.

44. I overthrow every wicked law, working against my life, in the name of Jesus.

45. I ordain a new time, season and profitable law, in Jesus’ name.

46. I speak destruction unto the palaces of the queen of the coast and of the rivers, in Jesus’ name.

47. I speak destruction unto the headquarters of the spirit of Egypt and blow up their altars, in the name of Jesus.

48. I speak destruction unto the altars, speaking against the purpose of God for my life, in Jesus’ name.

49. I declare myself a virgin for the Lord, in Jesus’ name.

50. Let every evil veil upon my life be torn open, in Jesus’ name.

51. Every wall between me and the visitation of God, be broken, in the name of Jesus.

52. Let the counsel of God proper in my life, in the name of Jesus.

53. I destroy the power of any demonic seed in my life from the womb, in the name of Jesus.

54. I speak unto my umbilical gate to over throw all negative parental spirits, in the name of Jesus.

55. I break the yoke of the spirit, having access to my reproductive gates, in the name of Jesus.

56. O Lord, let your time of refreshing come upon me.

57. I bring fire from the altar of the Lord upon every evil marriage, in the name of Jesus.

58. I redeem myself by the blood of Jesus from every sex trap, in the name of Jesus.

59. I erase the engraving of my name on any evil marriage record, in the name of Jesus’.

60. I reject and renounce every evil spiritual marriage, in the name of Jesus.

61. I confess that Jesus is my original spouse and is jealous over me.

62. I issue a bill of divorcement to every spirit wife/ husband, in the name of Jesus.

63. I bind ever spirit wife/ husband with everlasting chains, in the name of Jesus.

64. Let heavenly testimony overcome every evil testimony of hell, in the name of Jesus.

65. O Lord, bring to my remembrance every spiritual trap and contract.

66. Let the blood of Jesus purge me of every contaminating material, in the name of Jesus.

67. Let the spirit husband/wife fall down and die, in Jesus name.

68. Let all your children attached to me fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

69. I burn your certificates and destroy your rings, in Jesus name.

70. I execute judgment against water spirits and declare that you are reserved for everlasting chains in darkness, in Jesus name.

71. O Lord, contend with those who are contending with me.

72. Every trademark of water spirit, be shaken out of my life, in the name of Jesus.

73. Thank God for answering prayers!

Deliverance Prayers to Break Soul-Ties and INORDINATE AFFECTIONS

Gal. 5:24

People who maintain that nobody can be free from willful sin or ties with the demonic world are ignorant of God’s provision to set man free, and make him free indeed. Appropriate this provision for your life by ensuring that you crucify your flesh with all its affections and lusts today.

CONFESSION

Gal 6:17

PRAISE AND WORSHIP

1. Thank you Lord, for your redemptive power.
2. I confession all of my sins and I ask for forgiveness.
3. I release myself from all unprofitable friendships, in the name of Jesus.
4. I come against the dark powers which have manipulated my friendship with … (mention the name of the person) and I break their powers over my life, in the name of Jesus.
5. I bind all demonic authorities which motivated and controlled my relationship with… (mention the name of the person) and I break their authority and power over my affections, in the name of Jesus.
6. I command all evil ‘remote controllers’ to loose their hold upon my affections, in the name of Jesus.
7. I release myself from the hold of every bewitched relationship, in the name of Jesus.
8. By the blood of Jesus, I remove myself from any strange authority ever exercised over me.
9. I remove all evil soul-ties and affections, in the name of Jesus.
10. I come against every desire and expectation of the enemy to engage me in any unprofitable relationship, in the name of Jesus.
11. I break every ungodly relationship, in the name of Jesus.
12. I break and renounce evil soul-ties I have had or may have had with:

a. Secret societies
b. Cults
c. Adulterers
d. Family members
e. Close friends
f. Organizations
g. Husbands
h. Past or present friends
i. Acquaintances
j. Wives
k. Engagements
l. Doctors
m. Clubs
n. Religious leaders
o. Social organizations
p. Preachers,
q. spirit husbands/ spirit wife, etc.

13. I renounce all hidden evil soul-ties, in the name of Jesus.
14. I renounce, break and loose myself from all demonic subjection to any relationship, in the name of Jesus.
15. I break all evil soul-ties and wash them away with the blood of the Lord Jesus.
16. I remove myself from any strange authority exercised over me, in the name of Jesus.
17. I remove all mind controlling manipulations between me and my friends or family members, in the name of Jesus.
18. I claim deliverance from any negative affection towards anyone, in the name of Jesus.
19. Let evil affections towards me be wiped off the mind of… (mention the name of the person), in the name of Jesus.
20. Lord Jesus, I give You my affections, emotions and desires and I request that they be in submission to the Holy Spirit.
21. Praise the Lord for answered prayer
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 11:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
Deliverance Prayer against Homosexuality and Sexual Perversion

Romans 6:14
Sexual sins open the doors for all kinds of evil spirits to enter, This prayer progamme is for those:
● Who would like to be delivered from the spiritual contamination resulting from past sexual sins.
● Who would like to be delivered from their present sexual lusts, enticement, and other sexual sins.
● Who would like to expel sexual satanic deposits acquired by sleeping with demonised people.
● Who had been a commercial sex worker in the past.
● Who frequently dream of having sex.
Don’t despair if the enemy has subjected you to such a depth of immoral degradation. You would be lifted up to the height of purity which God has purposed for you as you call upon him to help you.
● Rom. 1:22: “Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.”
● Please, open your Bible and slowly, meditatively read Rom. 1:18- 32 and Leviticus 18:1-30
Are u surprised at the things you’ve just read? Indeed there is nothing new under the sun! (Ecclesiastes 1:9) Basically the laws of God concerning sexual perversion as stated in Leviticus 18 can be divided into 5 groups. They are laws against
– -incest (I.e having sex with close relatives, brothers, in law’s uncles etc., there are 20 categories of close relatives stated between verses 6 & 19)
- adultery (vs 20)- idolatry I.e. Offering child sacrifices (vs21)
– - homosexuality, lesbianism, masturbation, prostitution etc (VS 22)
– - bestiality (having sex with animals (vs 23)
Are you caught in the bondage of any of these? Indeed the chains of habit (perversion) are two weak to be felt till they are too strong to be broken. All kinds of sexual bondage can be broken through the power of the blood of Jesus. There is hope for you, the Bible says, “Sin shall not have dominion over you” (Rom. 6:14) because, “ The law of Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and death” (Rom 8:2)
– As you pray sincerely with a contrite/repentant heart (Psalm 51:17) God will set you free from the chains of sexual perversion.

CONFESSION
Gal. 5:24: And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

PRAISE WORSHIP

1. Thank God for his power to deliver from every bondage.
2. I break myself from every spirit of sexual perversion, in the name of Jesus.
3. I release myself from every spiritual pollution emanating from my past sins of fornication and sexual immorality, in Jesus’ name.
4. I release myself from every ancestral pollution, in the name of Jesus.
5. I release myself from every dream pollution, in the name of Jesus.
6. I command every evil plantation of sexual perversion in my life to come out with all its roots, in the name of Jesus.
7. Every spirit of sexual perversion working against my life, be paralyzed and get out of my life, in the name of Jesus.
8. Every demon of sexual perversion assigned to my life, be bound, in the name of Jesus.
9. Father Lord, let the power of sexual perversion oppressing my life receive the fire of God and be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
10. Every inherited demon of sexual perversion in my life, receive the arrows of fire and remain permanently bound, in the name of Jesus.
11. I command every power of sexual perversion to come against itself, in the name of Jesus.
12. Father Lord, let every demonic stronghold built in my life by the spirit of sexual perversion be pulled down, in the name of Jesus.
13. Let every power of sexual perversion that has consumed my life be shattered to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
14. Let my soul be delivered from the forces of sexual perversion, in the name of Jesus.
15. Let the Lord God of Elijah, arise with a strong spirit wife/ husband and all the powers of sexual perversion, in the name of Jesus.
16. I break the hold of any evil power over my life, in Jesus’ name.
17. I nullify every effect of the bite of sexual perversion upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
18. Every evil stranger and all satanic deposits in my life, I command you to be paralyzed and to get out of my life, in the name of Jesus.
19. Holy Ghost fire, purge my life completely, in the name of Jesus.
20. I claim my deliverance from the spirit of fornication and sexual immorality, in the name of Jesus.
21. Let my eyes be delivered from lust, in the name of Jesus.
22. As from today, let my eyes be controlled by the Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus.
23. Holy Ghost fire, fall upon my eyes and burn to ashes every evil force and all satanic power controlling my eyes, in Jesus’ name.
24. I move from bondage to liberty in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus.
25. Thank God for answers to your prayers.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 11:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
Debeloved87: usually had a dream of seeing myself in the US and whenever I tot of snapping and posting the pics on Facebook I do wake up......the dream feels so real. what can I do. and is there no permanent solution to succubus(spiritual wife)? sleeping with a spiritual wife that has blood coming from her private part means what? advice and prayers are needed

1. America
- To dream of going to, or being in, or observing America on a map portends an omen of great happiness through family unity.
- It may also manifest into going the America in the practical sense of it.

2. There is a permanent solution to succubus.
- Sleeping with a succubus is a serious deliverance case, talk-less of a menstruating succubus.
Brother, you need more than prayers, this is a case of blood covenant with succubus, what a heartless demon.

Putting am end to this will cost you nothing but
1. Repentance: denounce and break away from every lustful and immoral relationship
2. sacrifice: you MUST sacrifice yourself through fasting (dry-fasting) and warfare prayers.
3. Wage war at night from 11pm to 2am, pray warfare prayer during the fasting period

DELIVERANCE PRAYER POINTS

Power Against Evil Spiritual Marriages. Incubus and Succubus

This tormenting spirits are responsible for breaking marriages, hatred by earthly spouse, serious gynecological problems, Marital distress, miscarriages, impotence, untold hardship, financial failure and general failure at the edge of breakthrough. In fact studies shows that seven out of ten people in the church are affected by these spirits. Everyone needs this information.

Isaiah 5:13
Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: and their honourable men are famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst.

Get knowledge and be free in Jesus name.

The Supernatural world is as real as the physical. What takes place in the spiritual realm affects us physically in our day to day lives.

The subject of the evil spiritual marriage has been grossly mis-understood by many people. While some hold erroneous views, others demonstrate partial knowledge of this all-important subject. The problem of evil marriage goes beyond dilettantish purposes.

Evil marriage is a deep subject. It affects many people. From our spiritual research and statistical findings, we have gathered that seven out of ten ladies who profess to be born again are involved, consciously or unconsciously, with evil spiritual marriage. In the same vein, seven out of every ten Christian men are, consciously or unconsciously, affected by evil spiritual marriages.

Many women suffer from astral s*x regularly. Astral s*x is the ability to project one’s spirit man into the victim’s body and have intercourse with it. This practice is very common amongst Satanists. They leave their physical bodies in a dormant state while they project their spirits into the body of whoever they want to have sex with.

Scriptures

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

The sons of God saw the beautiful women* and took any they wanted as their wives. ——
In those days, and for some time after, giant Nephilites lived on the earth, for whenever the sons of God had intercourse with women, they gave birth to children who became the heroes and famous warriors of ancient times.

1. Marital distress
2. Sexual relationships in dreams
3. Hatred of marriage
4. Being jilted
5. Unpardonable sexual error
6. Wrong decisions
12. Breast- feeding a baby in the dream
19. Having a miscarriage after sexual dreams
20. Dream marriages

- Spirit husband/spirit wife, release me by fire, in Jesus name.

- Every spirit husband/ wife, I divorce you by the blood of Jesus.

2. Everything you have deposited in my life, come out by fire, in the name of Jesus.

3. Every power that is working against my marriage, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

4. I divorce and renounce my marriage with the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

5. I break all covenants entered into with the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

6. I command the thunder fire of God to burn to ashes the wedding gown, ring, photographs and all other materials used for the marriage, in Jesus’ name.

7. I send the fire of God to burn to ashes the marriage certificate, in the name of Jesus.

8. I break every blood and soul-tie covenants with the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

9. I send thunder fire of God to burn to ashes the children born to the marriage, in Jesus’ name.

10. I withdraw my blood, sperm or any other part of my body deposited on the altar of the spirit husband or wife, in Jesus name.

11. You spirit husband or wife tormenting my life and earthly marriage I bind you with hot chains and fetters of God and cast you out of my life into the deep pit, and I command you not to ever come into my life again, in the name of Jesus.

12. I return to you, every property of yours in my possession in the spirit world, including the dowry and whatsoever was used for the marriage and covenants, in the name of Jesus.

13. I drain myself of all evil materials deposited in my body as a result of our sexual relation, in Jesus’ name.

14. Lord, send Holy Ghost fire into my root and burn out all unclean things deposited in it by the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

15. I break the head of the snake, deposited into my body by the spirit husband or wife to do me harm, and command it to come out, in the name of Jesus.

16. I purge out, with the blood of Jesus, every evil material deposited in my womb to prevent me from having children on earth.

17. Lord, repair and restore every damage done to any part of my body and my earthly marriage by the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

18. I reject and cancel every curse, evil pronouncement, spell, jinx, enchantment and incantation place upon me by the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

19. I take back and possess all my earthly belonging in the custody of the spirit husband or wife, in Jesus’ name.

20. I command the spirit husband or wife to turn his or her back on me forever, in Jesus’ name.

21. I renounce and reject the name given to me by the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

22. I hereby declare and confess that the Lord Jesus Christ is my Husband for eternity, in Jesus’ name.

23. I soak myself in the blood of Jesus and cancel the evil mark or writings placed on me, in Jesus’ name.

24. I set myself free from the stronghold, domineering power and bondage of the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

25. I paralyze the remote control power and work used to destabilize my earthly marriage and to hind me from bearing children for my earthly husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

27. Every trademark of evil marriage, be shaken out of my life,in the name of Jesus.

28. Every evil writing, engraved by iron pen, be wiped off by the blood of Jesus.

29. I bring the blood of Jesus upon the spirit that does not want to go, in the name of Jesus.

30. I bring the blood of Jesus on every evidence that can be tendered by wicked spirits against me.

31. I file a counter-report in the heavens against every evil marriage, in the name of Jesus.

32. I refuse to supply any evidence that the enemy may use against me, in the name of Jesus.

34. I declare to you spirit wife/ husband that there is no vacancy for you in my life, in the name of Jesus.

40. Everything, written against me in the cycle of the moon, be blotted out, in Jesus’ name.

41. Everything, programmed into the sun, moon and stars against me, be dismantled, in Jesus’ name.

42. Every evil thing programmed into my genes, be blotted out by the blood of Jesus.

44. I overthrow every wicked law, working against my life, in the name of Jesus.

46. I speak destruction unto the palaces of the queen of the coast and of the rivers, in Jesus’ name.

47. I speak destruction unto the headquarters of the spirit of Egypt and blow up their altars, in the name of Jesus.

48. I speak destruction unto the altars, speaking against the purpose of God for my life, in Jesus’ name.

51. Every wall between me and the visitation of God, be broken, in the name of Jesus.

53. I destroy the power of any demonic seed in my life from the womb, in the name of Jesus.

54. I speak unto my umbilical gate to over throw all negative parental spirits, in the name of Jesus.

55. I break the yoke of the spirit, having access to my reproductive gates, in the name of Jesus.

57. I bring fire from the altar of the Lord upon every evil marriage, in the name of Jesus.

58. I redeem myself by the blood of Jesus from every sex trap, in the name of Jesus.

59. I erase the engraving of my name on any evil marriage record, in the name of Jesus’.

62. I issue a bill of divorcement to every spirit wife/ husband, in the name of Jesus.

63. I bind ever spirit wife/ husband with everlasting chains, in the name of Jesus.

64. Let heavenly testimony overcome every evil testimony of hell, in the name of Jesus.

66. Let the blood of Jesus purge me of every contaminating material, in the name of Jesus.

68. Let all your children attached to me fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

70. I execute judgment against water spirits and declare that you are reserved for everlasting chains in darkness, in Jesus name.

72. Every trademark of water spirit, be shaken out of my life, in the name of Jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by joechima: 5:53am On Sep 15, 2014
Had too many dreams lately.Firstly wenever I am sleeping I hear voices in my sleep discussing with me and a strange woman trying to have sex with me,I always stop in the middle of it and wake up to find semen all over.secondly a friend was castigating me lately.decided to visit him yesterday,just dreamt how wen been given admission to the university.but in reality I have graduated in 2011 and served too.pls help.Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by iyaakanran: 7:21am On Sep 15, 2014
Goodmorning, pls help me with the interpretation.
I dreamt that my neighbour(female but the husband was on a chair instructing or supervising her i can't say) came to my house and swept every dirty things in my sitting room and rearrange somethings afterward.
2.l was pressed,and i needed to use the toilet but i could not see one,someone now directed me to a place but as i opened the door of the place,i was surprised to see a large number of student and not a toilet,the next thing i saw was that i started giving them water to the extent that they were satisfied and mind you,i did not even remember that i wanted to use toilet again till i Left.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 7:38am On Sep 15, 2014
joechima: Had too many dreams lately. Firstly whenever I am sleeping I hear voices in my sleep discussing with me and a strange woman trying to have sex with me, I always stop in the middle of it and wake up to find semen all over. secondly a friend was castigating me lately.decided to visit him yesterday, just dreamt how wen been given admission to the university. but in reality I have graduated in 2011 and served too. pls help.Thanks

Strange Voice
- To hear strange voice to commit evil means a call from the pit of hell. rebuke it.
Strange woman
- The strange woman is a spiritual wife, it's her voice you've been hearing.
castigation
- Why did your friend castigate you?
Admission
Admission into the University when you've graduated may be a sign of backwardness or future success to celebrate about.

As I said earlier, this tormenting spirits are responsible for breaking marriages, hatred by earthly spouse, serious gynecological problems, Marital distress, miscarriages, impotence, untold hardship, financial failure, backwardness and general failure at the edge of breakthrough. In fact studies shows that seven out of ten people in the church are affected by these spirits. Everyone needs this information.

The subject of the evil spiritual spouse has been grossly mis-understood by many people. While some hold erroneous views, others demonstrate partial knowledge of this all-important subject. The problem of evil spouse goes beyond dilettantish purposes.

Scriptures

1. Marital distress
2. intimate relationships in dreams
3. Hatred of marriage
4. Being jilted
5. Unpardonable intimate error
6. Wrong decisions
12. bosom- feeding a baby in the dream
19. Having a miscarriage after intimate dreams
20. Dream marriages

13. I drain myself of all evil materials deposited in my body as a result of our intimate relation, in Jesus’ name.

25. I paralyze the remote control power and work used to destabilize my earthly marriage and to hinder me from bearing children for my earthly husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

73. Spirit husband/spirit wife, release me by fire, in Jesus name.

74. Every spirit husband/ wife, I divorce you by the blood of Jesus.

75. Thank God for answering your prayers!

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 7:53am On Sep 15, 2014
Victory over Satanic dreams. Prayer points

ONE: You must give your life to Christ and experience the new birth. When you take this step, you will experience a major lift from the level of defeat to the level of dominion. The bible says:

“Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the Kingdom of his dear son: In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins” (Colossians 1:13,14)

TWO: You must pray fervently as instructed below. Prayer changes things. Prayer can change your dreams, too. Significantly, prayer removes the hands of the devil from your dreams.

THREE: Get personal practical help. In most cases, you may need person-to-person counselling. Thousands of lives have been transformed through counseling and prayer. We counsel and pray for people every week. Your spiritual problem is our concern. If you were attacked in your dream, never panic when you wake up. Cooly and calmly, even if your body is vibrating with fear, take the offensive. Use the name of Jesus as your combination shield and battering ram. Plead the Blood of Jesus and claim protection against the hosts of darkness. Rebuke satan and take authority over him and his wicked followers in the name of Jesus. Be persistent. ANY REGULAR DREAM SHOULD BE GIVEN PROPER ATTENTION. It may be a pointer to the way of solution to a particular problem. Be assured that the devil and his cohorts are behind all the horrible experiences in dreams like eating with the dead, swimming in water, serving people you do not know, playing with snakes, marriage in the spirit world with unknown men or women, having children in the spirit world, having sexual intercourse with known or unknown partners, getting out of the body for meetings, forceful sex or feeding, regular drinking of red liquid, being on a throne with unknown or known faces worshiping or bowing down to you and presence in unholy parties etc. Finally prepare you heart now for the practical session below.

PRAYER POINTS

1. I claim all the good things which God has revealed to me through dreams. I reject all bad and satanic dreams in the name of Jesus.

2. ( You are going to be specific here. Place your hand on your chest and talk to God specifically about the dreams which need to be cancelled. Cancel it with all your strength. If it need fire, command the fire of God to burn it to ashes.)

3. O Lord, perform the necessary surgical operation in my life and change all that had gone wrong in the spirit world.

4. I claim back all the good things which I have lost as a result of defeat and attacks in my dreams in Jesus’ name.

5. I arrest every spiritual attacker and paralyse their activities in my life in the name of Jesus.

6. I retrieve my stolen virtues, goodness and blessings in Jesus’ name.

7. Let all satanic manipulations through dreams be dissolved in Jesus’ name.

8. Let all arrows, gun shots, wounds, harrassment, opposition in dreams return to the sender in the name of Jesus.

9. I reject every evil spiritual load placed on me through dreams in Jesus’ name.

10. All spiritual animals ( cats, dogs, snakes, crocodiles) paraded against me should be chained and return to the senders in the name of Jesus.

11. Holy Ghost, purge my intestine and my blood from satanic foods and injections.

12. I break every evil covenant and intiation through dreams in the name of Jesus.

13. I disband all the hosts of darkness set against me in the name of Jesus.

14. Every evil imagination and plan contrary to my life should fail woefully in the name of Jesus.

15. Every doorway and ladder to satanic invasion in my life should be abolished forever by the Blood of Jesus.

16. I loose myself from curses, hexes, spells, bewitchment and evil domination directed against me through dreams in the name of Jesus.

17. I command you ungodly powers, release me in the name of Jesus.

18. Let all past satanic defeats in the dream be converted to victory in the name of Jesus

19. Let all the test in the dream be converted to testimonies in Jesus’ name.

20. Let all trials in the dream be converted to triumphs in Jesus’ name.

21. Let all failures in the dream be converted to success in Jesus’ name.

22. Let all scars in the dream be converted to stars in Jesus’ name.

23. Let all bondage in the dream be converted to freedom in Jesus’ name.

24. Let all losses in the dream be converted to gains in Jesus’ name.

25. Let all opposition in the dream be converted to victory in Jesus’ name.

26. Let all weaknesses in the dream be converted to strength in Jesus’ name.

27. Let all negative in the dream be converted to positive in Jesus’ name.

28. I release myself from every infirmity introduced into my life through dreams in the name of Jesus.

29. Let all attempts by the enemy to deceive me through dreams fail woefully in the name of Jesus.

30. I reject evil spiritual husband, wife, children, marriage, engagement, trading, pursuit, ornament, money, friend, relative, etc. in the name of Jesus.

31. Lord Jesus, wash my spiritual eyes ears and mouth with your blood.

32. The God who answerth by fire should answer by fire whenever any spiritual attacker against me.

33. Lord Jesus, replace all satanic dreams with heavenly visions and divnely-inspired dreams.

34. Let the blood of Jesus wash all the organs in my body in the name of Jesus.

35. Confess these scriptures out loud: Psalm 27: 1-2, 1 Cor. 10:21, Psalm 91

36. I command every evil plantation in my life, come out with all you roots in the name of Jesus! (Lay your hands on your stomach and keep repeating the emphasized area.)

37. Evil strangers in my body, come all the way out of your hiding places in the name of Jesus.

38. I disconnect any conscious or unconscious linkage with demonic caterers in the name of Jesus.

39. Let all avenues of eating or drinking spiritual poisons be close in the name of Jesus.

40. I cough out and vomit any food eaten from the table of the devil in the name of Jesus. (Cough them out and vomit them in faith. Prime the expulsion).

41. Let all negative materials circulating in my blood stream be evacuated in the name of Jesus’.

42. I drink the blood of Jesus. (Physically swallow and drink it in faith. Keep doing this for some time).

43. Let all evil spiritual feeders warring against me drink their own blood and eat their own flesh.

44. I command all demonic food utensils fashioned against me to be roasted in the name of Jesus.

45. Holy Ghost fire, circulate all over my body.

46. I command all physical poisons inside my system to be neutralized in the name of Jesus.

47. Let all evil assignments fashioned against me through the mouth gate be nullified in the name of Jesus.

48. Let all spiritual problems attached to any hour of the night be cancelled in the name of Jesus. (Pick the periods from 12 midnight down to 6:00 am)

49. Bread of heaven, fill me till I want no more.

50. Let all catering equipment of evil caterers attached to me be destroyed in the name of Jesus.

51. I command my digestive system to reject every evil command in the name of Jesus.

52. Let all satanic designs of oppression against me in dreams and visions be frustrated in the name of Jesus.

53. I remove my name from the register of evil feeders with the blood of Jesus.

54. Let the habitation of evil caterers become desolate in the name of Jesus.

55. I paralyse the spirit that brings bad dreams to me in the name of Jesus.

56. Let the fire of the Holy Ghost destroy any evil list containing my name of Jesus.

57. Let the fire of the Holy Ghost destroy any evil list containing my name in the name of Jesus.

58. I destroy any coffin prepared for me in the name of Jesus.

59. I cancel and wipe off all evil dreams in the name of Jesus.

60. I destroy every satanic accident organised for my sake in the name of Jesus.

61. I render all evil night creatures powerless in the name of Jesus.

62. Let the blood of Jesus wash all the organs in my body in the name of Jesus.

63. Let all sicknesses planted in my life through evil spiritual food be destroyed in the name of Jesus.

64. Let the blood of Jesus erase all evil dreams in the name of Jesus.

65. Let the fire of God boil all rivers harbouring unfriendly demons in the name of Jesus.

66. Let all evil dreams be replaced with blessings in the name of Jesus.

67. I command all my good dreams to come to pass in the name of Jesus.

68. Father, hasten the performance of my good dreams.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by joechima: 8:09am On Sep 15, 2014
@johnwell Thanks God bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 8:34am On Sep 15, 2014
joechima: @johnwell Thanks God bless u

To God be the Glory!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by dano123: 8:52am On Sep 15, 2014
@ johnwell
i dreamt last night that we entered into the presidential palace, and i was the only one that had one to one talk with the president. I told him of my desire for another job as where i am working presently is unsecured and stressful. I told him of my qualification and he said that he wil see what he wil do about it. I suggested one establishment, but he said no because of the boss mother.
I then woke up.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 10:39am On Sep 15, 2014
dano123: @ johnwell
i dreamt last night that we entered into the presidential palace, and i was the only one that had one to one talk with the president. I told him of my desire for another job as where i am working presently is unsecured and stressful. I told him of my qualification and he said that he wil see what he wil do about it. I suggested one establishment, but he said no because of the boss mother.
I then woke up.

- Straight dream, you don't have to worry about your present situation, God has heard your prayers, just WAIT, the company you mentioned to Him, if you have any plan of working for that company in real life, withdraw from it. Some companies foundation are demonic, all they aim at is the destiny of her employers. Be careful
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 11:08am On Sep 15, 2014
CLOSING THE DOOR AGAINST WITCHCRAFT

CONFESSIONS: PSALM 3, ISAIAH 49:25-26, PSALM 27 1-3, LUKE 10:19, COLOSSIANS 2:15.

PRAY IN THE SPIRIT FOR 10 MINUTES.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. I bind all principalities and powers in the air operating over and within my life, in the name of Jesus.
2. I bind all wickedness in high places and evil thrones in the air operating over and within my life, in the name of Jesus.
3. I bind all evil dominions and strongmen in the air operating over and within my life, in the name of Jesus.
4. I bind every witchcraft control and mid blinding spirit in the name of Jesus.
5. I strip each spirit off their power and rank and I separate each of them from one another, in the name of Jesus.
6. I cast out every witchcraft arrow afflicting my senses (sight, smell, taste, and hearing) in the name of Jesus.
7. I command every witchcraft arrow to depart from my –spinal cord -spleen - navel - heart - throat - between the eyes - top of the head.
8. I bind every evil presence in my bodily system -Reproductive -digestive -respiratory -nervous -skeletal -Muscular - circulatory - endocrine -excretory.
9. I break the backbone and destroy the root of every spirit speaking against me in the name Jesus.
10. Every astral projection against me, I frustrate you in the name of Jesus.
11. Every complicated evil network against me be eaten up by the elements in the name of Jesus.
12. I bind every power pulling anything in my body towards evil by means of energy drawn from the sun, the moon and the stars in the name Jesus.
13. I bind every power pulling anything in my body towards evil by means of energy drawn from the planets, constellations and the earth in the name Jesus.
14. I bind every power pulling anything in my body towards evil by means of energy drawn from the -air -wind -fire -water -light- darkness -elements in the name Jesus.
15. Any power drawing energy against me from evil lines and circles fall down and die in the name of Jesus.
16. I forbid any transference of spirit into my life from my family, friends, and associates in the name of Jesus.
17. Every altar speaking against my divine destiny be dismantled in the name of Jesus.
18. I bring the blood of Jesus over the spirit that does not want to let me go in the name of Jesus.
19. Let the blood of Jesus purge me of every witchcraft contaminating material in the name of Jesus.
20. I destroy the hand of every witch doctor working against me in the name of Jesus.
21. Every witch craft spirit attempting to build wall against my destiny fall down and die in the name of Jesus.
22. I send the rain of affliction upon every marine witchcraft working against me in the name of Jesus.
23. O sun, moon, stars earth water, and the elements, vomit every enchantment that is against me in the name of Jesus.
24. Every power using the heavenlies against me, fall down and be disgraced in the name of Jesus.
25. Let the stars of heaven begin to fight for me in the name of Jesus.
26. O God, arise and scatter every conspiracy in the heavenlies that is against me in the name of Jesus.
27. I break with the blood of Jesus all evil soul ties affecting my life in the name of Jesus.
28. Spirit of the living God, come upon my life and place a shield of protection around me in the name of Jesus.
29. Every chain of inherited witchcraft in my family, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
30. Every ladder used by witchcraft against me be roasted in the name of Jesus.
31. Any door that I have opened to witchcraft in any area of my life be closed for ever by the blood of Jesus.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 11:09am On Sep 15, 2014

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 11:12am On Sep 15, 2014
BREAKING THE YOKE OF SATANIC DELAY

Praise and Worship
Scripture Reading - 1 Samuel 1 & 2
Confessions - Psalm 27:14

PRAYER POINTS
1. Every arrow of evil delay, fired into my star, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every arrow of backwardness, fired into my star, die, in the name of Jesus.
3. Chains of stagnation, break, in the name of Jesus.
4. Delay tactics, organised against my joy, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every delay, programmed to tie me down, die, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every arrow of disappointment, die, in the name of Jesus.
7. Thou power of hard-life, die, in the name of Jesus.
8. Every arrow of shame, targeted at my life, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
9. Every power ordained to make me rise and fall, die, in the name of Jesus.
10. Every power of my father’s house, delaying my breakthroughs, die, in the name of Jesus.
11. Curses and covenants of satanic delay, die, in the name of Jesus.
12. Deep pit, swallowing my virtues, vomit them by fire, in the name of Jesus.
13. Chain of delay, holding my star, break, in the name of Jesus.
14. Cloud of darkness around my breakthroughs, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
15. I pull down every stronghold of satanic delay, in the name of Jesus.
16. Every strongman assigned against my progress, die, in the name of Jesus.
17. Satanic decree over my picture, die, in the name of Jesus.
18. Every evil power draining my virtues, die, in the name of Jesus.
19. Failure and calamity shall not be my identity, in the name of Jesus.
20. Power of stagnation, dry up, in the name of Jesus.
21. Every padlock holding down my progress, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
22. Book of generational failure, bearing my name, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
23. Every satanic court, summoned to deliberate on my progress, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
24. My wasted years, be restored by fire, in the name of Jesus.
25. Every child of darkness, covering my future, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
26. Wind of the spirit, carry me to my destination, in the name of Jesus.
27. I decree failure is not my portion, in the name of Jesus.
28. Household strongman, assigned against my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
29. Every anti-favour oil on my head, dry up, in the name of Jesus.
30. Blessings from unexpected quarters, locate me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
31. Covenant of hard labour of my father’s house, die, in the name of Jesus.
32. Holy Ghost fire, convert my delay to speed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
33. Glory of the later house, catch up with my star, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 11:13am On Sep 15, 2014
BREAKING THE POWER OF THE STRONGMAN

Praise worship
Scripture Reading - 1 Samuel 17
Confessions - Isaiah 49:25-26

PRAYER POINTS
1. Every garment of bondage, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
2. O God arise and catapult me to a greater tomorrow, in the name of Jesus.
3. Thunder of God, arise, waste my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every tree planted in my life by the strongman, die, in the name of Jesus.
5. Strongman of poverty, assigned against me, die, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every power delaying my success, die, in the name of Jesus.
7. Every power hindering my progress, die, in the name of Jesus.
8. Every strongman frustrating my breakthroughs, die, in the name of Jesus.
9. Every strongman blocking my chances, die, in the name of Jesus.
10. Every strongman diverting my blessings, die, in the name of Jesus.
11. Every power destroying my business and blocking my opportunities, die, in the name of Jesus.
12. To every strongman in charge of my case, I invade your domain and put you under arrest, in the name of Jesus.
13. I pull you down to zero level and I bind you with fetters of iron, in the name of Jesus.
14. Receive fire and brimstone after the order of Sodom and Gomorrah, in the name of Jesus.
15. I trample upon you, in the name of Jesus.
16. I come as a strongman against you and I overpower you with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
17. I seize your weapons and smash them to irreparable pieces, in the name of Jesus.
18. I recover my stolen goods from you, in the name of Jesus.
19. Net of dark powers, release me, in the name of Jesus.
20. Power of the wicked avenger upon my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
21. Blood of Jesus, neutralize any evil blood of my parents in me, in the name of Jesus.
22. Every evil hand disturbing the programme of God for my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
23. Every battle acquired from my father’s house, die, in the name of Jesus.
24. Pillar of demotion, break, in the name of Jesus.
25. Every power that does not want to let me go, Lord, visit them with the ten plagues of Egypt, in the name of Jesus.
26. Every contrary wind assigned against me, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
27. Every utterance from any shrine working against me, die, in the name of Jesus.
28. Calvary covenant, arise by fire, scatter every negative covenant afflicting my life, in the name of Jesus.
29. Any seal of darkness upon my life, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
30. Every problem assigned to ridicule me, die, in the name of Jesus.
31. The mighty and the terrible assigned against me, die, in the name of Jesus.
32. Witchcraft decisions on my destiny, expire, in the name of Jesus.
33. I shot down any spiritual gunmen assigned against me, in the name of Jesus.
34. Every strongman resident in the heaven over my head, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
35. I recover seven-fold, everything that the strongman has stolen from me, in the name of Jesus.
36. Power to break the power of the strongman, fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 226
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.