Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,145 members, 7,849,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:51 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (519840 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by s3nn2x(m): 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2014
s3nn2x:
Good morning sir,
Please, can you help me with the interpretation of this dream.

I was walking with 2 guys to my house. One of them is/was a childhood friend. When we got to the compound, everywhere was eery and quiet, we just knew something had happened. The tenants were complaining that their rooms were burgled, i had to race to check if my house was also burgled. The 2 guys that were with me, went ahead, I think they were going somewhere. When I got to my house, the net door that leads to the balcony was opened, the burglary proof that is before the door was broken, as in, a welding machine was used to break it, I was surprised, I began to wonder, how someone would be able to use a welding maching in my house and people won't be able to hear. The door to my house was open. I then entered, expecting to see that the house was looted, to the best of my knowledge, the house was the same way I left it. I began to think, when did it happen, because I woke up by 6, the truth is that I actually woke up by 6 in reality to do something and I went back to bed, that means I had the dream this morning, so, i was wondering that since I woke up by 6 and went to work/out, when did the person break in and no one was able to stop the person. As i was thinking, those 2 guys came back, that my friend had a problem, I dont really know, maybe a disease or something, he could not talk but was just pointing at the house, the other guy told me that he is asking for something in the house, and that is the only thing that would be able to cure him. I told asked if it was annointing oil, but they said no, I told the guy to let him go and get it by himself because I don't know what he was talking about. Then the guy told me in Yoruba, I don't understand yoruba, that the guy has a disease, something like 'touch me and you get it', as in, if anyone touches him, the person would be afflicted by the problem....I don't really know what happened next. I had series more, but I can't remember.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kasonud(m): 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
wish i had found this thread before now,my spiritual life would have been better,i will make effort to see you in person,received quite notice last month from said couple after some spiritual activities,2days ago i also dreamt beating him to death and his wife,daughter and some other people were chasing me,i will narrate my latest dreams after hearing from you brother.
ebankole:
Kasonud

Threading the same path with ur landlord's wife.
means,destruction,threadin the wrong path of life.
Be weary of woman around & especially the said woman,this is like a vritiue been given out or dispose.
The pst was right.
A lot of prayer can save u tho,u need to be deliver.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by zezebabyxoxo: 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
Ok
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
zezebabyxoxo:
What does it mean if you are discussing details about yourself in a dream with someone you are close to in real life?

It means vulnerabilty,people knowing you more than u thought they know.
Pray God to grant you wisdom of words,guide u &protect u from self inflicted problem.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
s3nn2x
The lord says no where is safe,there are hiding,known,unknow(robbers)enemies.
Nor where u dwell now is safe spiritual/physically.
To be factual,quite lot of ur fellows tenants are not having it good in that buiding(find out if u think this isn't true)But obviously the hand of God is upon u hence while u seem to stand out.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
...to stand out among ur co-tenants.
You friend fallin sick nd demandin to be brought to ur place or ask for somethin means,This ought to be ur portion but the anointing of God is over u.
You room was the only unrobbed becos his grace is all over u.
Ur prayer life is a bit huge now nd seem to be workin.Be thankful.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kosonud.
You can PM me and mind you...my No's are on here to get in touch as well.
Its well with us all in jesus name-Amen
Goodnight to you all.
Nice night.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by tbaby534(f): 11:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
ebankole:
Tbaby534
You need to pray God to open your eyes about this fiance of yours.

I'm being watchful of my words here,but do you belief this is the man u want to be with?
Also,you might want to listen to you mum's advise as far as u &this said Guy is concern.
Perhaps,ask God to open ur eyes to these hiding things.

Thank you for ur response

Yea, I believe him, we have been together for than 2yrs, my mum and my siblings knows him well. This is the first time I've seen something related to him in a dream, but anytime I wake up from such dreams, I do feel like its trying to pass a message to me concerning my secondary sch.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kasonud(m): 10:37am On Oct 07, 2014
thanks so much brother,i will do as you have directed.
please can you tell me more about clothing i dreams ie wearing wrong side of cloth?
also what does it mean to familiar youth of my village (male youths) the scenario seems to Christmas.
thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
Kasonud
It means doing things wrongly.
You way of life isn't so pleasing before God.

It means,wrong way or things that seem right to u but obviously before all are wholly wrong.
It means,upside down,wrong direction et al....
As for the party/Xman,part can u quote that?
thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by rbekins: 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2014
zezebabyxoxo:
I had two strange dreams
The first one was around a month ago. I was in a forest with some friends, then we passed some old women begging for alms. We all gave them money but the woman I gave was sitting down. Then we passed some children also begging for alms. They said they could protect us from their mothers but we didn't give them any money. After a while, we approached a stream. There was an ugly woman with one hand in the stream. She asked all of us if we knew who she was, but none of us knew. She now entered the water, and reemerged as a beautiful woman. She said her name and that she was the goddess guarding the stream and she will let us pass. We all passed but when I reached the shore I realised I was no longer waring any slippers.
I had another dream a few days ago. I was at home, when someone told me I have a visitor. The visitor told out to be one of my uncles that just recently passed away(though we are not really close). Immediately I saw him, I said you are dead what are you doing here. He seemed angry at what I said and then his form changed to another man. He then started advising me to pray hard and avoid some other things. After a while, his presence started fading, and he said a woman is coming. As he said that, I felt like I woke up. However, I was still dreaming. I saw myself lying down on my bed in my room, then a woman dressed in white started shaking me on my bed. It felt like she was right there in my room. Then I woke up finally.

Could you interpret this please.

Actually, i am not Johnwill the OP but i think i use to interpret dreams for my siblings and when i do, i will get it right. Basically, i do not know you but i think i wish to help you here. Your first dream of seeing beggars both old women and Children symbolize you really need to help the less privilege people around you NOT only your relatives and you sow your seed to the church you worship. The method will help to remove the spirit of set back and abject poverty that is coming to you. That was why you could not find your slippers at the verge of crossing the stream, more over you were not meant to use slippers in your dreams because it signify setback.

Then on your second dream. It is really a bad Omen to see dead people in your dreams, even if an outsider or your relative. It is also a sign of setback because you do not have any business with the dead. God is on your side that was why you remembered him as a dead person and he tried to give you a message about a woman. The woman that came to your 2nd dreams is the same as the one you met in your 1st dreams on the stream. Do you know why, that woman might be your spiritual wife and this is their responsibility to cause poverty and setback when ever they appear to you or have sex with you, so your dead Uncle was trying to reveal to you about her negative significant in your life. Not really the power of your dead Uncle but his appearance was the act of nature.

My brother, i am not a pastor too but i do help myself with Psalm: 30, Psalm:24, Psalm:121 with midnight prayer against the spirit of setback. You see you will triumph at the end.

Hope it reaches you.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by rbekins: 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
leonshom:
Eating in the dream, is it diabolical or normal?

Please, don't mind @Ledafaze. Eating in the dream is as bad as having Sex in the dream. Once you eat in the dream, watch out that period nothing you plan for or expect will work for you. It brings setback and poverty. So you actually need to pray against it.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Idfavouredstar: 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
@ebankole.

I saw myself wit a group of pple 3 men and a woman. I was d 2nd woman. They went to rob sm pple. D woman was holding a gun i was tinkin dat dis woman has guts to hold a gun. I was there and also scared dat police shud nt cm n also telling them dat wot they were doing is nt gud. Bt didnt listen 2me. They held d ppl hostage.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Ogobabe: 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
Hi ebankole, Johnwell, could you please help interpret this dream for me.

I was in a prayer session (or some sort of gathering) holding hand with the persons next to me after a while a little girl to my right that I was holding her hand bent down complaining of belly pains. She eventually took her hands off me and started turning on the floor groaning with pain. I took it upon myself to pray for her violently and eventually she died. Everyone panicked at that point and I panicked quietly. I got water and poured on her and she woke up. She despised me; she went around telling everyone that I killed her.

What could this dream mean?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2014
Ogobabe:
Hi ebankole, Johnwell, could you please help interpret this dream for me.

I was in a prayer session (or some sort of gathering) holding hand with the persons next to me after a while a little girl to my right that I was holding her hand bent down complaining of belly pains. She eventually took her hands off me and started turning on the floor groaning with pain. I took it upon myself to pray for her violently and eventually she died. Everyone panicked at that point and I panicked quietly. I got water and poured on her and she woke up. She despised me; she went around telling everyone that I killed her.

What could this dream mean?

Next time such incidence happen ignore it, you should have left her. You were praying, you didn't use arms on her. Just pray against that dreams or else you will regret it.
Do you know her physically?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2014
idfavouredstar
Pray against implications.
This is telling you to becareful of whom/those you associate with because none can define what's inside everyman.

You need to pray against every spirit of implication or being at the wrong place at the wrong or right time.
Its coming but prayer can avert/prevent this from happenin.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2014
Ogobaby
it means,you hand needs deliverance,there somethin that God want out of it

The msg was clear the girl was brought back to life becos whatever it is in ur hand is destroyable but the accusation ensue,to deliver the msg,its like hammarin it to ur ear over again.that's why the girl kept complainin despite bein re-surrected
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
Do you dream about numbers? here are some numbers and their meanings.

EIGHT - New beginnings.
EIGHT-EIGHT-EIGHT - The first resurrection saints.
ELEVEN - Incompleteness, disorder.

FIFTY - Symbol of liberty, freedom, Pentecost.
FIVE - God's grace to man, responsibility of man.
FORTY - Symbol of testing, trial, closing in victory or defeat (Israel in Wilderness and Jesus on the desert).
FORTY-TWO - Israel's oppression, the Lord's advent to the earth.
FORTY-FIVE - Preservation.
FOUR - Represents worldwide, universal (as in 4 corners of the earth).
FOURTEEN - Passover, time of testing.

NINE - Judgment, finality.
NINETEEN - Barren, ashamed, repentant, selflessness, without self-righteousness; faith.

ONE - God as a unity and as a source, new beginnings.
ONE HUNDRED - Fullness, full measure, full recompense, full reward; God's election of grace, children of promise.
ONE HUNDRED NINETEEN - The resurrection day; Lord's day.
ONE HUNDRED TWENTY - End of all flesh, beginning of life in the Spirit; divine period of probation.
ONE HUNDRED FORTY-FOUR - God's ultimate in creation.
ONE HUNDRED FIFTY THREE - Revival, ingathering, final harvest of souls.
ONE THOUSAND - Maturity, full stature, mature service, mature judgment; divine completeness and the glory of God.

SEVEN - Completeness, perfection.
SEVENTEEN - Spiritual order, incomplete, immature, undeveloped, childish, victory.
SEVENTY - Number of increase, perfected ministry.
SIX-SIX-SIX - Sign of the Mark of the Beast, Antichrist.
SIXTEEN - Free-spirited, without boundaries, without law, without sin, salvation; love.
SIXTY - Pride.
SIXTY-SIX - Idol worship.
SIX HUNDRED - Warfare.

TEN - Law and order.
THIRTEEN - Sign of rebellion, backsliding, apostasy.
THIRTY - Maturity for ministry.
THIRTY-TWO - Covenant.
THIRTY-THREE - Promise.
THIRTY-FOUR - Naming of a son.
THIRTY-FIVE - Hope.
THIRTY-SIX - Enemy.
THIRTY-SEVEN - The Word of God.
THIRTY-EIGHT - Slavery.
THIRTY-NINE - Disease.
THREE-HUNDRED - Faithful remnant (Gideon's army).
TWELVE - Divine government, apostolic government.
TWENTY-ONE - Exceeding sinfulness, of sin.
TWENTY-FOUR - Symbol of Priesthood courses and order.
TWENTY-TWO - Light.
TWENTY-THREE - Death.
TWENTY-FIVE - The forgiveness of sins.
TWENTY-SIX - The gospel of Christ.
TWENTY-SEVEN - Preaching of the Gospel.
TWENTY-EITHT - Eternal life.
TWENTY-NINE - Departure.
TWO - Sign for witness, testimony, or unity.
TWO HUNDRED - Insufficiency.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by pureIvory(f): 4:00am On Oct 08, 2014
A friend told me about a dream she had and since then I've been bothered about finding the meaning so please you guys should help.

According to her, she saw herself amongst weird looking people and she noticed she had no teeth in her mouth. Her friend was holding all her teeth and giving it to her to eat. She was actually eating her missing teeth.
What does that mean?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by pureIvory(f): 4:00am On Oct 08, 2014
A friend told me about a dream she had and since then I've been bothered about finding the meaning so please you guys should help.

According to her, she saw herself amongst weird looking people and she noticed she had no teeth in her mouth. Her friend was holding all her teeth and giving it to her to eat. She was actually eating her missing teeth and swallowing it.
What does that mean?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Rosarie(f): 7:11am On Oct 08, 2014
my friend told me her dad is a wizard and she dreamt dat she wos lookin fr 3k.she saw her dad in deir formr house wit bones allover his room.bone of meat lik turkey.she said she told herself in her spirit if it is Gods will once she ask him for 3k he will give her without argument.as she asked him he did not argue.he went to whre he kept his money and started bringing out money which was in denominations of 100 naira and two hundred so he can count it to 3k.she said in the process she stole hundred naira without him knowing then she woke up.she is has been married now for 6 years
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 08, 2014
Wat does it mean for some1 to be given yellow garri in the dream please can any1 interprete dis sad
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 10:03am On Oct 08, 2014
removed

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 10:57am On Oct 08, 2014
pureIvory:

According to her, she saw herself amongst weird looking people and she noticed she had no teeth in her mouth. Her friend was holding all her teeth and giving it to her to eat. She was actually eating her missing teeth and swallowing it.
What does that mean?

Teeth

In the spirit, teeth means Strength, wisdom, or experience.
- To dream of no teeth at all foretells serious sickness, arrow of prayerlessness.
- To dream of loose teeth symbolize warning of untrustworthy friends
- To dream of picking your teeth in the dream is a warning of false friends in your close circle
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 11:13am On Oct 08, 2014
hysterix:
Wat does it mean for some1 to be given yellow garri in the dream please can any1 interprete dis sad

Generally Whether your dream concerned dry Garri, it is a warning that you will have to use more than ordinary diplomacy to escape an embarrassing entanglement.

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:14am On Oct 08, 2014
Rosarie
This is deep.
There something strange about her dad,his source of income(i'm sorry i can't go beyond that).
Now,the 3k,symbolised the responsibility of a father over his kids.
But,due to his source of income there're some implications.
But whatever it is she's become today there is grace to wave away that implications...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 11:20am On Oct 08, 2014
Rosarie:
my friend told me her dad is a wizard and she dreamt dat she wos lookin fr 3k.she saw her dad in deir formr house wit bones allover his room.bone of meat lik turkey.she said she told herself in her spirit if it is Gods will once she ask him for 3k he will give her without argument.as she asked him he did not argue.he went to whre he kept his money and started bringing out money which was in denominations of 100 naira and two hundred so he can count it to 3k.she said in the process she stole hundred naira without him knowing then she woke up.she is has been married now for 6 years

- AM sure you know the meaning of those bones?

Money
- In the spirit, money portends power, wealth, authority, strength, spiritual riches, natural talent and provisions.

Steal
- To steal in the dream means backsliding, or shame in the offing.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 11:21am On Oct 08, 2014
@ebankole>>> I see you in the house!

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:26am On Oct 08, 2014
Thank you brother JOHNWELL & goodmorning.

in conclusion @rosarie

These bones et al are means,ocultic etc(sorry i cant go far on that)
NOW.the grace to be enchew of what ever implications lies within all his kids.
becos good or evil is source was is his responsibilty hence,whateva implications lies ahead is low upon u his kids.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:31am On Oct 08, 2014
Tranglatar
Sleepin while pray be it in whatever forms ur dream manifest means all the same.

Its a spiritual weakness,its a sign that u are there yet spiritual.
In essence,this is to draw ur attention that,son! you are still sleepin/a bit weak but ur enemies does not,wake up,wake up-its more of a call to alert ur spirit man.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 11:38am On Oct 08, 2014
removed

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:38am On Oct 08, 2014
In conclusion @tranglatar

Or rather in essence,the lord is also saying there is a sleeping giant in you that u are not making use of.

Its more or less a bit of fear to shine it or doubts within.
Be he's saying wake up,shine it,wake up u are sleepin.
Ask God to wake u in order to wake this potentials in u.
Its well

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.