Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,050 members, 7,866,961 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (521711 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ammamat

He won't last nor any guy that ever comes your way.
And please don't blame them cos they are not to blame,there is power behind these.
This is to prevent u from having a serious relationship talkless of marriage,
This is the raw truth.
Are u a christian?? and are u born again? Are u close to God at all?hmmm
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
@ Ebankole and Johnwell

I dream mostly of my secondary schools nowadays, though I av passed out a couple of years back...

Hope all is well
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 19, 2014
@ Ebankole and Johnwell

I dream mostly of my secondary schools nowadays, though I av passed out a couple of years back...

Hope all is well?

Thanks in advance!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ammamat(f): 5:42am On Oct 19, 2014
@ ebankole, you are right sir....my relationship always scattered without any reasonable reasons. i always try to put in my best but at some point a man will start putting on unbearable attitude,even when i tourlourate its becomes something am forcing myself. to be sincere i just got tired of the whole thing at some point. yes am born again but just tired of prayers honestly..
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:24am On Oct 19, 2014
Boc4real:
@ Ebankole and Johnwell

Hope all is well

Nt really.
U need to pray against powers takin u backward if u must experience progress in life.
There're prayer points on this thread
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 19, 2014
Thanks you... Pls which page can I find the prayer point?
ebankole:

Nt really.
U need to pray against powers takin u backward if u must experience progress in life.
There're prayer points on this thread
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
Boc4real:
Thanks you... Pls which page can I find the prayer point?

Page 50, respectively aback.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
Thanks and God bless
ebankole:

Page 50, respectively aback.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
HAPPY SUNDAY TO YOU ALL.
GREETINGS FROM ME.

....May the almighty God continue to direct our path(s) aright.
Amen
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ammamat(f): 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
plz what do u advice me do in this case plz
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
ammamat:
plz what do u advice me do in this case plz

Pray and fast.

or pm
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by dammy09(f): 4:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
Pls help with this dream .i dreamt that we were looking for my father who was supposed to have come home two days earlier(in reality he died last year) then suddenly we heard his car sound and everyone was happy that he's back atlast,i even told him thAt i thought he would never come home again since he did not come home yesterday

Dream 2

I went to greet my younger brother who is sick, he was sitting beside a big swimming pool and some kids were swimming in the pool. I later noticed two women stAnding not far from the pool and one of them was telling her daughter that she should read psalm106 when it is 6days after the application(maybe for job, i dont know),then i was thinking that this lady is so lucky that her mum looks out for her spiritually and hope mine could do the same. Then i saw myself going on a tarred road in my hometown then i realised that i was bare footed that i had forgot to put on my shoes when i left my brother's place then i crossed the road to go and wear them, then i woke up.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by dammy09(f): 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
Tranglatar

1,Not all will often take to u ideas,advices or suggestions as regards their life even when its obvious what u are sayin is true.U've the gift but don't be discourage by the few that refuses ur words of widom(u've got it)

2,U've got what it takes to succeed but any attempt to adopt shortcut will result to failure.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dammy09
God want to bring back the old days joy.He want to restore that laugher but..?

You spiritually life,family isn't there.
To walk on a bear foot means: no direction or tools to succeed as a person.You seem progresin but the result isn't often good.
Now,henceforth learn to pray &read that Pslm to pray.Ask God to help u.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by dammy09(f): 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
Thanks so much. Actually i've been praying and believe only God has the solution and all that...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
ebankole:
Tranglatar
1,Not all will often take to u ideas,advices or suggestions as regards their life even when its obvious what u are sayin is true.U've the gift but don't be discourage by the few that refuses ur words of widom(u've got it)
2,U've got what it takes to succeed but any attempt to adopt shortcut will result to failure.

@ ebankole
Thanks so much. God help us to really be truthful and avoid shortcuts
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by s3nn2x(m): 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
Hello, good evening.

I just had a dream and it is kinda troubling me. I don't even understand it.

So, I was in a place, nothing like Nigeria. More like Australia or so, but it seems like I was living there. Some things were happening or we needed something, like there was no fire or water in the community. Today, in church we were taught about Primus in water circulation, as in, if you want to get water in some instances, you need to pour water then more water would come out. Now, we were like 3 people or so, and there were 3 volcanos some distance away. What we wanted to do was to make the Volcanos active, because it seemed like that was what we needed to make to community or country better. So, the three of us dug holes, then we all poured something in the ground, so we waited for the reaction, after some minutes 2 of the volcanoes became active and started erupting. So, we were happy and started the journey to the place, the 2 of us that our volcanoes were active were on one side of the road, while the other person whose own did not erupt was on the other side, a man was walking behind him, more like a guide. So, I wanted to cross to meet him so we could walk as a group since we were together from the onset, then he shouted and told me not to come close before I become infected. I think by Ebola or something...we could see the eruption in the distance and it seemed like my own was the one that was more active, while the second one was also active but not as mine... Immediately the guy said that I woke up with a start.

Now, I know a lot happened in the dream but I can't remember most. I don't know if it makes any sense .
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
S3nn2x

The interpretation to ur dream is exactly what was preached today.
Can u recal?if u follow these steps u:wil experience supernatural breakthru.

Bein abroad there means properity.
Don't join the group of none giver,if u wnt grace,blesin to continue in ur life.
The Ebola(porverty,sicknes)wud be the result if u do.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ok
Let me break it down.
For u to prosper the Lord said u must adopt the attitude of given.
Meanin,poiring little into somethin to get more or plenty

Yours valcono came out better or stronger because u supplied more & u eventually got more.
Now,EBOLA,don't join none givers else u will stand out no more.
I hope its clear nw?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by s3nn2x(m): 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
Thanks a lot. You just hit the nail on the head.

Actually, the person that spoke used a corn as an apology. He brought a corn to church and told us that it was only a seed of corn that is needed to produce corn. He said we should not eat our seed but sow it.

Sometimes, it is not easy to give. When you give and people see you as a fool. Although I give, but when I see people who have more and not give, is kinda discourages me.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
dream 1, a colleague in d office came visiting. she walked straight into my bedroom (same as real life) . we dscussed lots of things bt i forgot it wen i woke up
dream 2. i bought over a bank and was trying to put d bank in order. There were 2 lockers in d first floor and my younger sister wanted to take d bigger one away. i refused. i asked d employees sum qustns abt d locker.
I came down to the ground floor and did sendforth to the old employees and bank mgr dt were working in d bank. i recal dt one them is a neighbour who is a bank mgr in a micro finance bank.

dream 3, i went to visit a friend in their office and d white man d boss was asking me how i think they can improve their office. I answered him, bt i said in my mind dt d white man does not know am nt their staff and have no plans to work for them.

What does snapping pics in dream mean?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nostradamus: 11:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
gud day sirs,please sir what's the meaning of a dream in which i saw myself given a very huge amount of money(450 million naira precisely)to start a business?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by s3nn2x(m): 9:20am On Oct 20, 2014
Good morning sir,

Although, I did not have this dream, it was my mother that did and she told me this morning.

She said she was me with a very big wound, I think it was on the head, and I was putting my head on the lap of one of my aunts, her sister, it is not as if we are even close or something, then the woman was telling me sorry that I should take it easy. Then I kept on saying in igbo that 'My God will avenge me, he will not let me suffer in vaib'. My mother said she was confused and did not understand the relationship I had with the woman.

Second Dream
I was the one that had this one, we have a house where I stay where we rent out. So, there's a single room self-contain apartment that has been unoccupied since July when the last tenant parked. In the dream, I went to the room and saw that someone has been sleeping there, although I did not see any body, but I saw some things in the room, then on the wall, it was as if someone used nail or a sharp object to draw cross, it was all over the room. As I was there looking around, I saw one of out tenants who has been defaulting payment, in fact he is the oldest tenant and he is owing the most rent. He is a young guy, so it was as if he left his own apartment and started staying in the room. All the tenants were outside talking, like they were playing or gisting. So, I left and walked to the front of the compound where I stay, as I was going to my house I saw my friend in school, he was more like my spiritual father, I haven't seen him since he graduated 6 years ago, so when I saw him I was surprised and he said he came to see me, he said he wanted to charge, he brought different things like touch light and phones, in my mind I was surprised that he knew we had light, we haven't had light in like 2 months. So we entered the house and started talking, then people started coming to the house. I did not know them but I knew they were brethren. I don't really know what they came to do, but before long the house was filled up with people and we were talking....
Please I need your interpretation
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Geophem(m): 9:49am On Oct 20, 2014
what does it mean bathing naked in d dream with sponge and soap, a white soap to be precise
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:14am On Oct 20, 2014
Mercylicious
1,No meanin,just might see that person soon.

2,U such a glorious person,who's made to lead &a bread winner type at that but at the same time when such time comes or if that's how it is now then,always let u Yes ,yes no,No when it comes to family wants.
4,once again u are a glorious person,u've got what it takes...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:17am On Oct 20, 2014
Mercylicious.
...You've got what it takes to lead & be among the best of the best.Its inside u(perhaps u know this urself)

Lastly,If all i put up there hasn't been manifestin it means,U're under attack as ur last dreams(If u were the one taken the pix &u saw it)means:Glory Laminator:Prayers is needed to posses ur possessions.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:26am On Oct 20, 2014
Nostradamus
You've been asking God for something.
And he will honor you .but might be in a way u never expected.

What u saw means,Fovor not really money.
It means being honor or blessed.
It also means,If u venture into somethin the lord will enlarge ur coast.Above all,..You next dream will tell us more,clearify this more.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:33am On Oct 20, 2014
S3nn2x
Becareful with family issues or whom u associate with in the family.
And pray God to expose what's hidden to u.

2 Wow..what a mighty God.
My brother that house needs deliverance as the said telent is usin Juju(Trust me).
Now.you'll do as u saw in that dream: Call plenty &lot of prayer worriors to that house of urs....
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:35am On Oct 20, 2014
S3nn2x
Inshort,just troop into every corner of that house with prayer worriors.
My brother,that house need deliverance.
There's a power operatin in that compound,house planted by the said telent or one of them which is causin spiritual issues.
U must invite deliverance Group to do this.
What a mighty God.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:37am On Oct 20, 2014
Geophem:
what does it mean bathing naked in d dream with sponge and soap, a white soap to be precise
It depends on where u took the bath.
If its where pple saw ur naked or in ur bathroom where none cud saw ur naked.
So,Elaborate sir/ma

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.