Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? (63532 Views)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 12:40am On Nov 19, 2014
GERALD710:
Kennyans were never enslaved by Somalis though Arabs did enslave the Digo community at the Coast.All the Somali Bantu originate from either earlier Bantu settlement in Somalia at Shungwaya or Slaves imported from Tanzania.

Bantus are not from Somalia, if you knew history you would know they were brought to Somalia several hundred years ago. While it is recorded in history that Arabs had huge hubs of slave trade in Kenya enslaving Bantus. So much so their are remnants of people who are the children of Arab men who raped Bantu women on the coasts.

Do you even read history. The entire history of Kenya is just Bantus being enslaved by Arabs, then the Portuguese coming in to enslave you guys, and then the Somalis helping the Arabs fight the Portuguese so they can have their Bantu slaves back, and of course Arabs and somalis enslaving Bantus and brining them to Somalia to be resold to the middle east.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 19, 2014
Nigeria em calabar gehs
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by BlackKenichi(m): 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
axum:

Bantus are not from Somalia, if you knew history you would know they were brought to Somalia several hundred years ago. While it is recorded in history that Arabs had huge hubs of slave trade in Kenya enslaving Bantus. So much so their are remnants of people who are the children of Arab men who raped Bantu women on the coasts.
Yet again this fool only shows why Somalia was in sh1t state for 20 odd years. Only the coast of Kenya was really effected by the Arab slave trade. Most of the Kenyan coast today is not the product of Arab men with "Bantu women", on the contrary, there has been plenty of migration to the coast from many ethnic groups from Kenya.

axum:
Do you even read history. The entire history of Kenya is just Bantus being enslaved by Arabs, then the Portuguese coming in to enslave you guys, and then the Somalis helping the Arabs fight the Portuguese so they can have their Bantu slaves back, and of course Arabs and somalis enslaving Bantus and brining them to Somalia to be resold to the middle east.
You don't even know the history of Kenya. Did you know Cushitic people were living in Kenya and Tanzania about 7000 years agos? What about the Nilotic expansion into Kenya about 500 years ago?
The irony now is that Bantu countries like Kenya and Uganda save Somalia from it's own fuckery!
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Cmanforall: 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
This list:
Algeria
Morocco
Libya
Ethiopia
S/E Nigeria
Madagaska
Sao Tome and Principe
Tunisia
South Africa
Others
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
JiggamanGh:

This article was written by a Nigerian. She list some of the best movies ever produced in africa.

GHANA NIGERIA MOVIE INDUSTY WAR; TOTAL NONSENSE - nigeriafilms.com

I get truly upset when I hear my sisters and brothers in Nigeria say that they taught GhanaianS how to make movies. I am here to present certain facts.
Nigeria did not teach Ghana how to make movies. That is a big bold historical lie. one of the first Ghanaian movies I watched was Hamile, the Ghanaian version of Hamlet (the Shakespeare play) directed by Terry Bishop and produced by the them Ghana Film Industry Corporation, now called GAMA Films. That movie was made in 1964.

The came Kwaw Ansah and his film Africa, shooting on film, high end movies like heritage Africa, Love Brewed in African pots to name a few. This was in 1981-1989. The film industry began to flourish especially in 1990-1998. below is the link to a book called Fontomfrom, which lists all the Ghana films of the 1990s.

A list of titles I can easily remember here and I will list at least 50 before I end this article:

Meba (my child)
Baby Thief
shoe shine boy
lovers blues
diabolo man
mama mia italiano
a heart of Gold
I want her blood
Kukurantumi, the road to accra
false pretender,
for better for worse
zenabu (horror)
morbor
cult of Alala
harvest at 17
twisted fate
confessions
the haunted House
supreme force
abaddon (horror)
Abrantie
Ghost tears
Step dad (me yari, maabo dam)
All for you
betrayal
Avengers
Beyond suspicion
bride of death
for better for worse
Fatal Decision
Indecent favor
house of pain
I surrender
jealousy
the lost stool
Mataa, Our missing children. ( i still sing that song!)
Lovin you
matters of the heart
A mothers revenge
matters of the heart
dza gbele (till death)
my sweety
never again
nkrabea
not without
no one knows
Noise of Silence
Out of sight out of love
playboy
the reward for effect

lt me add another 10
rejected
sarah
the returnee
twin lovers
when the going gets tough
when the heart decides
whose fault?
Zena
who killed nancy
one flesh

whew. memories. So many memories from recollecting these titles. Pay attention to the titles. Real, beautiful, attractive titles. I will tell you how the Ghana industry collapsed.

The Nigerian industry did not start making movies until late 1960, Ola Balogun and co, but they did not succeed. Not until 1980s did a proper broadcasting network grow wings in Nigeria. Then kenneth Nnebue broke records by making and releasing Living in Bondage in 1992!! before the Nigerian film industry properly started.

Nigerians are businessmen. When they grew confident in their filmmaking, the next thing was to broadened their market. Ghana was making successful movies so why not Ghana? In 1998, they arrived in Ghana. One of the first movies we saw then was When The Sun Sets. A very compelling story. More fashionable, more daring. different. I must also say, about 60% better acting.

A very bad trait in Ghana is the chase after new things. Ghana people are very quick to forget the old and run after the new. Shun van Vicker for Majid, shun Majd for John Dumelo. Look at Nigeria. Tonto Dike, Ini edo, Monalisa chinda, Uche Jombo have nothing on Genevieve Nnaji, Stella Damascus, Kate Henshaw or Omotola. The later women will always outsell the former. No question about that.

This does not apply in Ghana. so when the Nigerian films came flaunting the sexy Omotola and Liz Benson, things shifted. We run after the Nigerian movies. The taste for Ghana made was lost. The Nigerians started to import the Pascaline Edwards and Kwame Owusu Ansahs into Nigeria. After that, Zack Orji moved to Ghana to make The Web. Our doom was sealed.

Soon, Ghana producers and other class actors by 2000 started to take the back seat. The Nigerians come with their own crew and their own cast. No market or even money to make Movies anymore. People like Socrates Safo who are determined started to make ultra low budget films. A far cry from his mega hit movie of the 1990s Ghost Tears or even step-dad, which till today has earned a fashion style for hair called maa bodam. (large rasta braids). Suddenly, he could only make Hot Fork and sex sex movies to grab the market attention again.
No one is listening though. Frank Rajah is fooling them all with his useless crap.

Any way. Venus films has to be thanked for resurrecting the industry in 2002. Single handedly, he managed to infuse Ghana Nigeria talent and then moved on to purely Ghana talent. by 2005, some independent filmmakers began to emerge. Ghana syndrome. We like new things. We started to pay attention to our movies again.

Then comes Shirley Frimpong Manso Emmanuel Appea and Leila Djansi. Once again, we have arrived. We like new things. Shirley brings new faces, John Appea brings new stories and Leila Djansi brings high budget, white people and Hollywood stars. We like new things.

Its sad the old actors have been washed away. Sandrah Nortey, Irene Opare, Akofa Asiedu, Fred Amugi, no one uses them anymore. No one wants to watch them. Did I say we like new things? That explains the ridiculous fashion gimmick Frank Rajah throws at us and we swallow hook line and sinker.

Nigeria should stop licking its wounds. They destroyed the Ghana film industry, now, we are taking it back. What we need to do is look for a unified body. Form an actors and producers guild that bridges national gaps and work as a united front and make good films.

Both nations have great potential! Stop behaving like teenagers. (although you are).

PSI to those who are saying Nollywood created the world recognition. let me also educate you that, Werner Herzog was making movies in ghana and with other germans in the 80s.
What created world recognition for nollywood is the fact that, there was no longer any competition around the 2000s and that was the time the world became a global village with internet, cell phones and importing local films into the diaspora.
so long a letter
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
undecided
Neldrizzy:
African gals are not jus ugly but they are fugly!!!!! i prefer Iranian girls and Mexican gals... During the jus concluded world cup in Brazil, i was privileged 2 meet some of them..
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Neldrizzy(m): 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
PinkObsession:
undecided
babe what naa
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nothing o lipsrsealed
Neldrizzy:
babe what naa
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by youngice(m): 9:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
Khalessi:

Which part of my comment did you see an insult?you just want to start up problems huh! All this cheap like seekers.Mind you I don't stay in Nigeria so there is no way in hell am using free MB so if you have nothing to say go watch paint dry.
if you stay in France come let's chill cool

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
Neldrizzy:
African gals are not jus ugly but they are fugly!!!!! i prefer Iranian girls and Mexican gals... During the jus concluded world cup in Brazil, i was privileged 2 meet some of them..
wic planet ar u? kiss
Neldrizzy:
wic planet ar u?
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 19, 2014
NIGERIA.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Neldrizzy(m): 11:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
sophieabou:
wic planet ar u? kisswic planet ar u?
what is this naa... i made this comment almost a year ago, why are you pple jus quoting now??
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Neldrizzy(m): 11:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
PinkObsession:
Nothing o lipsrsealed
better
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Maakhir(m): 10:37am On Nov 24, 2014
andromida:
Nigeria.

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by adamskutty(m): 10:55am On Nov 24, 2014
BlackKenichi:

1. Not really. It was those from the coast of Kenya that were mainly taken as slaves. Arabs (being the glass jawed cunts that they are) seldom ventured into the interior. Besides many people were taken as slaves by Arabs including Somalis. Deal with it.

2. That's probably the only truth you've spouted on this forum. Even idiots like yourself get things right sometimes.
grin grin
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Maakhir(m): 11:20am On Nov 24, 2014
KenyanLady:

Yes that's me but I don't look like that anymore, I've had expensive cosmetic surgery nose job, brĂȘast augmentation and butt lift etc to look more like a mixed race woman and horn African.

Shut the hell up.

You are a Nigerian, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Oh you're bloody funny
why the hell do you want to look Horn African for?
Do you really idolize my people that much
Damn stupid f***ing negro.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by jeflexy(m): 11:40am On Nov 24, 2014
i tink it should be congo, their girls are so tasteful
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by mosefin19(m): 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
liberian
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
Somalis were not taken as slaves. Infact it was Somalis who freed the Arabs from the Portuguese when the Portuguese took over the arabs and their Bantu slaves in Kenya. The Somalis and the Ottomans freed the Arabs so they could go back to owning their Bantu B!tches like god intended. smiley
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 12:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
BlackKenichi:

Yet again this fool only shows why Somalia was in sh1t state for 20 odd years. Only the coast of Kenya was really effected by the Arab slave trade. Most of the Kenyan coast today is not the product of Arab men with "Bantu women", on the contrary, there has been plenty of migration to the coast from many ethnic groups from Kenya.

You don't even know the history of Kenya. Did you know Cushitic people were living in Kenya and Tanzania about 7000 years agos? What about the Nilotic expansion into Kenya about 500 years ago?
The irony now is that Bantu countries like Kenya and Uganda save Somalia from it's own fuckery!

Cushitic people don't live in tanzania, as Cushitic people came from the Highlands of ethiopia, and settled in the Horn. Idiot, you can't make up lies, we have google.

What Cushitic group lives in Tanzania 7,000 years ago, when their was no such identity. lmao

You can clearly see the map, and the languages relatd to Cushitic (Afroasiaitc : Arabic, Hebrew, and Ethiopian languages) all are in the Horn of Africa and travel toward North Africa and the Arabian peninsula.

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by BlackKenichi(m): 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
axum:

Cushitic people don't live in tanzania, as Cushitic people came from the Highlands of ethiopia, and settled in the Horn. Idiot, you can't make up lies, we have google.

What Cushitic group lives in Tanzania 7,000 years ago, when their was no such identity. lmao

You can clearly see the map, and the languages relatd to Cushitic (Afroasiaitc : Arabic, Hebrew, and Ethiopian languages) all are in the Horn of Africa and travel toward North Africa and the Arabian peninsula.
See if you really did use google you would've found info on cushitic ethnic groups in Tanzania. For example you would've found info on the South Cushitic languages. There's also Cushitic ethnic groups in Tanzania like the Iraqw, Gorowa, Alagwa, Burunge etc!
There used to be far more Cushitic ethnic groups until the "Bantu" came and absorbed them.
Many Kenyan and Tanzanian Bantu ethnic groups like the Kikuyu, Meru, Sukuma, Swahili, Mijikenda have significant Cushitic ancestry.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 8:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
BlackKenichi:

See if you really did use google you would've found info on cushitic ethnic groups in Tanzania. For example you would've found info on the South Cushitic languages. There's also Cushitic ethnic groups in Tanzania like the Iraqw, Gorowa, Alagwa, Burunge etc!
There used to be far more cushitic ethnic groups until the "Bantu" came and absorbed them.

desperate to always claim
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by BlackKenichi(m): 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
axum:

desperate to always claim
There's no claiming. The fact of the matter is you said Cushitic people don't live in Tanzania and I've proved you wrong. Like it or lump it, many Kenyan and Tanzanian Bantu ethnic groups have Cushitic ancestry! Deal with it!
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by jaldesa(m): 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
Simple trick to hack facebook account. Click here http://freefunvideo.tk
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 2:00am On Dec 23, 2014
BlackKenichi:

There's no claiming. The fact of the matter is you said Cushitic people don't live in Tanzania and I've proved you wrong. Like it or lump it, many Kenyan and Tanzanian Bantu ethnic groups have Cushitic ancestry! Deal with it!

Thats like saying Many Europeans and Arabs have Cushitic ancestry. All of humanity is related in that matter.

The fact that these cushitics, are isolated says a lot.

Bantus are vile creatures, backwards, and are ugly.

All of the history, culture of the world emerged from the Horn of Africa.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by BlackKenichi(m): 5:48am On Dec 23, 2014
axum:

Thats like saying Many Europeans and Arabs have Cushitic ancestry. All of humanity is related in that matter.

axum:
The fact that these cushitics, are isolated says a lot.
Do tell!

axum:
Bantus are vile creatures, backwards, and are ugly.
You must be confusing Bantus with Somalis!

axum:
All of the history, culture of the world emerged from the Horn of Africa.
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! Pure delusion!
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 8:18am On Dec 23, 2014
BlackKenichi:

Do tell!

You must be confusing Bantus with Somalis!

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! Pure delusion!

The South Cushitic or Rift languages of Tanzania belong to the Afro-Asiatic family. The most numerous is Iraqw, with half a million speakers. These languages are believed to have been originally spoken by Southern Cushite agro-pastoralists from Ethiopia, who in the third millenium BC began migrating southward into the Great Rift Valley.[2]

Like I said, we all came from the Horn, this is simply one group of Cushitics, that left Ethiopia and went SOUTH, the fact that they still have their culture after thousands of years, shows the testament of the Cushitic race.

Good looking people. They still speak the Cushitic language, despite thousands of years, and Bantus happen to know English/French/German simply cause of the last 500 years of colonization. lmao

Cushitic genes still alive: Iraqw man (the descendant of Cushitics who left Ethiopia thousands of years ago)

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by BlackKenichi(m): 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
axum:

The South Cushitic or Rift languages of Tanzania belong to the Afro-Asiatic family. The most numerous is Iraqw, with half a million speakers. These languages are believed to have been originally spoken by Southern Cushite agro-pastoralists from Ethiopia, who in the third millenium BC began migrating southward into the Great Rift Valley.[2]

Like I said, we all came from the Horn, this is simply one group of Cushitics, that left Ethiopia and went SOUTH, the fact that they still have their culture after thousands of years, shows the testament of the Cushitic race.

Good looking people. They still speak the Cushitic language, despite thousands of years, and Bantus happen to know English/French/German simply cause of the last 500 years of colonization. lmao

Cushitic genes still alive: Iraqw man (the descendant of Cushitics who left Ethiopia thousands of years ago)
So now you admit that cushitics occupied a much larger area than they do now?
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 8:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
BlackKenichi:

So now you admit that cushitics occupied a much larger area than they do now?

no, only one group number a couple hundred thousand today (was a few dozen then) went to Tanzania, and they still look Cushitic, speak their language and have their culture. The article even said they came from Ethiopia (homeland of Cushytes).

You make it sound like Bantus took over Cushitic people, its actually the opposite, you guys were slaves to us only 70 years ago. Before that Bantus were being enslaved and shipped off overseas by Arabs, Ethiopians and Somalis.

The Cushitic-Arabic alliance has been strong. They enslaved you, sold you to us and shipped what was not wanted as servants. And here you are talking about Bantu civilization in east africa. lmao.

The Omanis ran the place in what is now Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania. thus why all these isolated people speak one language today: Swahili, which is bantu but heavily influenced by the Arab masters because of movement of property ( i mean slaves).
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by BlackKenichi(m): 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
axum:

no, only one group number a couple hundred thousand today (was a few dozen then) went to Tanzania, and they still look Cushitic, speak their language and have their culture. The article even said they came from Ethiopia (homeland of Cushytes).
There was a whole load that

axum:
You make it sound like Bantus took over Cushitic people, its actually the opposite, you guys were slaves to us only 70 years ago. Before that Bantus were being enslaved and shipped off overseas by Arabs, Ethiopians and Somalis.
It's exactly what happen. The Bantu came and absorbed the Cushitic people. This is why Tanzanian Bantu have significant Cushitic ancestry.

axum:
The Cushitic-Arabic alliance has been strong. They enslaved you, sold you to us and shipped what was not wanted as servants. And here you are talking about Bantu civilization in east africa. lmao.
First off, I'm not Bantu. The Swahili city states were a Bantu civilization. So what East African Coastal bantus were enslaved? Many people have been enslaved throughout history. Cushitics allying with Arabs is meant to mean what? that both you guys have glass jaws and look like femboys.

axum:
The Omanis ran the place in what is now Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania. thus why all these isolated people speak one language today: Swahili, which is bantu but heavily influenced by the Arab masters because of movement of property ( i mean slaves).
The Omani never went to Uganda and they mainly stayed on the coasts of Kenya and Tanzania. Arab aren't known to be African explorers. Their glass jaws prevent from any strenuous activity!
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
BlackKenichi:

There was a whole load that

It's exactly what happen. The Bantu came and absorbed the Cushitic people. This is why Tanzanian Bantu have significant Cushitic ancestry.

First off, I'm not Bantu. The Swahili city states were a Bantu civilization. So what East African Coastal bantus were enslaved? Many people have been enslaved throughout history. Cushitics allying with Arabs is meant to mean what? that both you guys have glass jaws and look like femboys.

The Omani never went to Uganda and they mainly stayed on the coasts of Kenya and Tanzania. Arab aren't known to be African explorers. Their glass jaws prevent from any strenuous activity!

Why does an entire region speak Swahili which is because of Arab slave trade? Are you saying Arabs never came to Kenya to trade as slaves? seriously?
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by BlackKenichi(m): 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
axum:

Why does an entire region speak Swahili which is because of Arab slave trade? Are you saying Arabs never came to Kenya to trade as slaves? seriously?
Because language can and often does spread very far from it's geographic origins. The Arabs mainly stayed on the coast of Kenya and Tanzania, they seldom ventured the interior.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only / Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.