Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? (63584 Views)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
assfreak:

We seek for attention that way. The only way is to behave this way tongue
Hahaha
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2014
dovelike:

Hey..let the case rest. undecided.I dont care who started actong movies.I simply dont like ghana.Are you jobless or what?Find something important to do and stop wasting your time trying to convince me angry sadangry

Well as long as you know these facts about me we will never get into arguments ever again

1. Whatever I say, I know what I am talking about
2. I have done research on
3. I have evidence to back up my claim

Like we give a damn if a nigerian girl with a perfect mustache don't like us. I am just letting all you Eba eaters know that your country has been copying my since the beginning of time. We lead you follow, but your stupid leaders and your arrogance won't let you admit who is your oga at top.

*We gained freedom first and helped your useless country gain hers

* all your military leaders were trained in Ghana and we still continue to teach

* we started movies and showed you how to make movies

* in music you also copied our style
* we also taught you guys how to play the beautiful game called football

Respect Ghana because without us you wouldn't exist, forking Eba eater.

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2014
Story.Lies.Mtchew.Who carez? I love who I am,my perfecttttt mustache cool cool cool
JiggamanGh:

Well as long as you know these facts about me we will never get into arguments ever again

1. Whatever I say, I know what I am talking about
2. I have done research on
3. I have evidence to back up my claim

Like we give a damn if a nigerian girl with a perfect mustache don't like us. I am just letting all you Eba eaters know that your country has been copying my since the beginning of time. We lead you follow, but your stupid leaders and your arrogance won't let you admit who is your oga at top.

*We gained freedom first and helped your useless country gain hers

* all your military leaders were trained in Ghana and we still continue to teach

* we started movies and showed you how to make movies

* in music you also copied our style
* we also taught you guys how to play the beautiful game called football

Respect Ghana because without us you wouldn't exist, forking Eba eater.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by OXYGENO1: 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2014
dovelike:
Story.Lies.Mtchew.Who carez? I love who I am,my perfecttttt mustache cool cool cool
He forgot to add your stinking and shapeless traits.

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
OXYGENO1:
He forgot to add your stinking and shapeless traits.
Imagine me talking to you. grin grin. Thats funny
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
dovelike:

How is it a lie, and yes I also love your perfect mustache
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2014
JiggamanGh:

You know,I blame myself for talking to you in the first place
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I love your burnt skin though. No lies here
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2014
dovelike:

Burnt skin you don't even know me. Look at your people they are blacker than charcoal. All you know how to do is bleach.

We are not talking, I am teaching you about the greatest people you would ever come accross, in your Miserable life. You owe us for your existence, without us you will be lost.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by OXYGENO1: 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
dovelike:

a nigerian talking of burnt skin.Hahahaha really funny.One thing is nigerians are too black, ugly,smelly and scary....not not not not.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
adamskutty:
Nigerian baaaybeee, no comparisin whatsoever grin

They are ugly, sorry.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by iconize(m): 9:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
OXYGENO1:
[s]a nigerian talking of burnt skin.Hahahaha really funny.One thing is nigerians are too black, ugly,smelly and scary....not not not not.[/s]

M_oron, you want to see your burnt offering bruv Dauda? grin grin
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by iconize(m): 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
KenyanLady:

They are ugly, sorry.

Oh, pussi shut it! angry

Kenyans are the epitome of fuggliness.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by iconize(m): 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
GHKWAME1:
This is quite rich, coming from a nonentity like you who will qualify to be a walking insult on the streets of Ghana any day, you dey here dey form miss mumu, mtchewww! Who dash monkey banana sef?

Emotions vs senses.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
iconize:

Emotions vs senses.

I hope you read the article I posted for you. You guys like to act like you showed Ghana how to produce movies.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by adamskutty(m): 9:20am On Oct 23, 2014
KenyanLady:

They are ugly, sorry.
he he he! What an irony grin
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
adamskutty:
enlightened swrry embarassed . The only sugar in my tea grin the only cockcroach in my cupboard grin . I am not hating, just stating facts grin

No one is banning you, or anyone else from having an opinion. It's just that you're being unnecessarily mean to each other over some highly superficial, purely opinion-based topic.

Kiss and make up cheesy
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
KenyanLady:

these two girls.

'Gotcha! So are these people 'famous' in Kenya, or just some random peeps?
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
@adamskutty.

You are acting like a child, how old are you?

Please stop telling me how beautiful Nigerians are, We sub saharan Africans "except Horn of Africans" are all in the same shit boat when it come to the beauty department.

Just look at Goodluck Jonathan face.

@EnlightenedSoul.

Sarah Hassan is an actress and very famous in Kenya, the other girl with the piercing eyebrow is just a random.

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by adamskutty(m): 7:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

No one is banning you, or anyone else from having an opinion. It's just that you're being unnecessarily mean to each other over some highly superficial, purely opinion-based topic.

Kiss and make up cheesy
OK embarassed let's me add hug join embarassed hug? grin
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by adamskutty(m): 8:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
KenyanLady:
@adamskutty.

You are acting like a child, how old are you?

Please stop telling me how beautiful Nigerians are, We sub saharan Africans "except Horn of Africans" are all in the same shit boat when it come to the beauty department.

Just look at Goodluck Jonathan face.

@EnlightenedSoul.

Sarah Hassan is an actress and very famous in Kenya, the other girl with the piercing eyebrow is just a random.

ediot! Stop acting like someone under the influence of alcohol , we are not the same in anything grin . u east Africans are generally very black and ugly. Fact.

Good luck Jonathan is from south southern Nigeria grin take a good look at ur Kenyan president and the one before him grin

And why are u posting pixs of Somalis in Kenyans which makes up to 1percent of ur population? grin

Be proud for once and post pixs of the 99 percent like this one? grin

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by iconize(m): 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
adamskutty:
ediot! Stop acting like someone under the influence of alcohol , we are not the same in anything grin . u east Africans are generally very black and ugly. Fact.

Good luck Jonathan is from south southern Nigeria grin take a good look at ur Kenyan president and the one before him grin

And why are u posting pixs of Somalis in Kenyans which makes up to 1percent of ur population? grin

That chic is the most beautiful Kenyan lady. grin grin grin grin

The hype on her is too much. Without seeing her, one would think she's an equivalent of Angelina Jolie or even Gen Nnaji.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
adamskutty:

You are a retard, We sub saharan Africans "except Horn of Africans" are the same people and you West African are not lighter skinned than us East African.

Nigerian skin tones.

adamskutty:

You are a tribalist asshole, Good luck Jonathan is a typical Nigerian.

adamskutty:

they are not Somalis, they are half Somali and half Kenyan.

adamskutty:

I've already posted pictures of 100 percent pure Kenyans.

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by adamskutty(m): 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
KenyanLady:

You are a retard, We sub saharan Africans "except Horn of Africans" are the same people and you West African are not lighter skinned than us East African.

Nigerian skin tones.

You are

they are not Somalis, they are half Somali and half Kenyan.

I've already posted pictures of 100 percent pure Kenyans.
very demented mad ape suffering from inferiority complex. grin

We don't look like ur kind u filthy woosted stocking swine, we got nothing in common with yall eastern bantus grin

Loudmouthed f00l,u only posted pix of southern nigerians (45 percent of nigeria population ) and no single pixs of northerners who account for 55percent of nigeria's population grin grin grin

U deranged sheboon with coconut brain, i reject ur kind grin we aint the same kind of people, there's a clear differencw btn me and u grin

Hahaa! Why most u post pixs of half somalis nau? grin hahaa!

Goodluck jonathan is not a typical nigerian but a typical southern nigerian grin

KENYANS VOTED THE UGLIEST IN AFRICA

https://m.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=227841087228234
http://www.tambaa.co.ke/news/886-kenyans-are-the-ugliest-people-in-africa-new-study-shows

These are facts i present to u, oh slave grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by adamskutty(m): 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
Kenyanlady mor0n.

Look at the northern presidents b4 jonathan, and tell me the difference grin

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by adamskutty(m): 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
iconize:

That chic is the most beautiful Kenyan lady. grin grin grin grin

The hype on her is too much. Without seeing her, one would think she's an equivalent of Angelina Jolie or even Gen Nnaji.
u are absolutely right iconize my brother grin
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
adamskutty:
very demented mad ape suffering from inferiority complex. grin

We don't look like ur kind u filthy woosted stocking swine, we got nothing in common with yall eastern bantus grin

Loudmouthed f00l,u only posted pix of southern nigerians (45 percent of nigeria population ) and no single pixs of northerners who account for 55percent of nigeria's population grin grin grin

U deranged sheboon with coconut brain, i reject ur kind grin we aint the same kind of people, there's a clear differencw btn me and u grin

Hahaa! Why most u post pixs of half somalis nau? grin hahaa!

Goodluck jonathan is not a typical nigerian but a typical southern nigerian grin

KENYANS VOTED THE UGLIEST IN AFRICA

https://m.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=227841087228234
http://www.tambaa.co.ke/news/886-kenyans-are-the-ugliest-people-in-africa-new-study-shows

These are facts i present to u, oh slave grin

Adam deal with that idiot kenyan. The inferiority complex is too much. God damm I feel sorry for her kids to have a mother like her.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by ArtanK(m): 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
KenyanLady:

She looks full Somali to me undecided
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by adamskutty(m): 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Adam deal with that idiot kenyan. The inferiority complex is too much. God damm I feel sorry for her kids to have a mother like her.
u are absolutely right jiggaman, she is a disgrace to the kenyan race ( that kind of creature isnt fit to be put in the same category as us grin )

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by adamskutty(m): 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
ArtanK:

She looks full Somali to me undecided
oh noble mallam yusuf, i agree with u.

That girl is full somali, u as a noble somali warrior should do everything in ur power to ban that creature from posting pixs of ur kind grin

Where is axum alibaba when u need him.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by lulu1986(f): 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
TANZANIA

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by ArtanK(m): 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
adamskutty:
oh noble mallam yusuf, i agree with u.

That girl is full somali, u as a noble somali warrior should do everything in ur power to ban that creature from posting pixs of ur kind grin

Where is axum alibaba when u need him.

Don't call on that retardd please, this forum can only hold one slowpoke at a time.

Seriously, I don't think Kenyanlady is mentally stable. Let her indulge in her delusions of insignificance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

Never Been Approached By A Guy / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) / A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.