Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) (13390 Views)

He Wants To Dupe Me,picture Included!!! / She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / See What My Girlfriend Elder Sis Is Doing To Me...picture Of ADULT 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by Keky(m): 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
dechandel:
Vanguard advertisement

Date kor calendar ni
You Look Good Maam
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by fruityjojo(f): 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
Not his pics! Duh undecided
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by xp17(m): 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
mencade5: hahaha...d tin get as e be ooo.

That is why i no dey look their face ooo. No time
ma mama tell me say "if small pikin ask for somethin and dem no gree give am, he go say he be no need am before self".

@op,
no matter how bad looking your face might appear, you still rock. nice job, keep it up.

@me,
leaves bowl of eba, runs to the gym
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by Davidbanky(m): 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
babeline: Nope! Don't like guys wit muscles

That's no muscle, that's just a fine packs, this is different from the macho baldy, this is a normal model looks, why are our girls like this ? If this guy is really like this, then I think it's okay .. No homo o, I no wan hear that name o
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by Davidbanky(m): 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
fruityjojo: Not his pics! Duh undecided

grin
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by boomssey(f): 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
tonididdy: see them winchxs ...una dey find wetin go dey seize una breath ...dey come out for una nose tongue grin
ROTLMFAO
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by mysterious12(m): 3:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
texanomaly:

Nice abs. How often do you work out? smiley

Everyday, just maintain my body
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by mysterious12(m): 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
ba7man: Can u walk into an ATM center, flash your 6-packs and make an unlimited withdrawal??

If u can, I'll dash u my fiancee.

@op. If it was in the caveman era, cave girls will lov u but in the modern world, Cash rules not 6-packs.

Even bricklayers and labourers have 6-packs. undecided

ehen na, just tell me date and time, make i come carry the babe
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by dobys(f): 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
mysterious12:

ehen na, just tell me date and time, make i come carry the babe

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dts nt ur body joooooorh if its really urs ow cum u dnt use ur full pics wif ur 6 packs as ur profile pics u wuld get lots of chicks dt way dAN DISSS. SINGING '' YOU TO DEY LIE LIE LIE''
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by jotey(m): 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
carefreewannabe: Why would ladies want to date you?
because of 6 PACs grin
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by texanomaly(f): 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
mysterious12:

Everyday, just maintain my body

It's working. smiley
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by texanomaly(f): 4:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
dobys:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dts nt ur body joooooorh if its really urs ow cum u dnt use ur full pics wif ur 6 packs as ur profile pics u wuld get lots of chicks dt way dAN DISSS. SINGING '' YOU TO DEY LIE LIE LIE''

He could be married, and so he hides his identity. If he is Nigerian, and is over 40, he is likely married, divorced or widowed.

@ mysterious12...which is it?
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by mysterious12(m): 5:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
texanomaly:

He could be married, and so he hides his identity. If he is Nigerian, and is over 40, he is likely married, divorced or widowed.

@ mysterious12...which is it?

NONE. just a single 34 year old guy cool
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by texanomaly(f): 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
mysterious12:

NONE. just a single 34 year old guy cool

If you were American or European I would not ask this...Why is a 34 year old man still single?
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by mysterious12(m): 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
texanomaly:

If you were American or European I would not ask this...Why is a 34 year old man still single?

Because i have not seen oo
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by texanomaly(f): 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
mysterious12:

Because i have not seen oo

Is that why you started this thread? You needed to widen your search area. Well maybe you will get some PMs from this and get something going.

Don't worry about the guys on here. They are probably just jealous because they don't have a sixpack and flat stomach. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by ChristineC: 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
SMH
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
jotey: because of 6 PACs grin

I also wish life was that simple cheesy
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by amiskurie(m): 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
kika23: Nope, I wouldn't.....

I like the b4 than the after
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by texanomaly(f): 12:46am On Aug 21, 2014
Wow! When did you add the head shot? You are a nice looking guy. How is it that you have gotten to 34 and some chic has not snatched you up?

Hmmm...now I am wondering what is wrong with you. Are you looking for someone that doesn't exist? There is no such thing as a perfect woman you know...

1 Like

Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by mysterious12(m): 1:26am On Aug 21, 2014
texanomaly: Wow! When did you add the head shot? You are a nice looking guy. How is it that you have gotten to 34 and some chic has not snatched you up?

Hmmm...now I am wondering what is wrong with you. Are you looking for someone that doesn't exist? There is no such thing as a perfect woman you know...

i never said so.... some hoes aint loyal
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by kika23(f): 1:44am On Aug 21, 2014
amiskurie:

I like the b4 than the after
Thank you..... smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by texanomaly(f): 1:47am On Aug 21, 2014
mysterious12:

i never said so.... some hoes aint loyal

I'm sorry you have had bad experiences. I hope you find what you are looking for.
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by Boland(m): 2:32am On Aug 21, 2014
With the comments from texanomaly, I think you are getting what you are looking for. wink .
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by texanomaly(f): 2:36am On Aug 21, 2014
Boland: With the comments from texanomaly, I think you are getting what you are looking for. wink .

tongue

I can't help it if I'm a Sweetheart. wink grin

I enjoy building others up. What can I say. smiley

Besides...everyone is so mean on here. embarassed
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by mysterious12(m): 2:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
texanomaly:

I'm sorry you have had bad experiences. I hope you find what you are looking for.

yeah i will
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by Boland(m): 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2014
texanomaly:

tongue

I can't help it if I'm a Sweetheart. wink grin

I enjoy building others up. What can I say. smiley

Besides...everyone is so mean on here. embarassed
Ooh Yeah.
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by NiniArike(f): 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
You have nothing down there? shocked shocked
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by texanomaly(f): 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2014
Boland: Ooh Yeah.

Hey why are you calling me back to this thread? My job is done here. I had already unfollowed.

*in The Godfathers voice*

"Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in*
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by sexylogan(m): 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
deneris: Uhhh no offense u look "edited"
shocked

Seriously edited sef.
Looks like pictures of the net.
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
Not bad sha,BT it looks like you copied it from the net
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by xtervaganza(m): 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
mysterious12: So some girls do not like muscular guys and some dont, but heres a pic of me, will you date me smiley?
now i don put my face. smiley
how old are you?

Your brain stopped developing when you marked your 15th birthday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) / Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? / Look At These 2 Beautiful Queens and I'll Tell You What Happened [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.