Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) (13392 Views)

He Wants To Dupe Me,picture Included!!! / She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / See What My Girlfriend Elder Sis Is Doing To Me...picture Of ADULT 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by Boland(m): 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
texanomaly:

Hey why are you calling me back to this thread? My job is done here. I had already unfollowed.

*in The Godfathers voice*

"Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in*

Lol, u must be funny. I like funny ladies. wink .
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by texanomaly(f): 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
Boland: Lol, u must be funny. I like funny ladies. wink .

Thanks. cheesy I try...

Interesting discussion btw.

https://www.nairaland.com/1820694/people-really-born-gay#24822537
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by Boland(m): 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
texanomaly:

Thanks. cheesy I try...

Interesting discussion btw.

https://www.nairaland.com/1820694/people-really-born-gay#24822537
Yeah. Thanks. Something tells me that u will be fun to be with and I wouldn't wanna miss that. PM?
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by texanomaly(f): 8:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
Boland: Yeah. Thanks. Something tells me that u will be fun to be with and I wouldn't wanna miss that. PM?

Depends...how old are you?
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by mysterious12(m): 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
texanomaly:

Boland: Yeah. Thanks. Something tells me that u will be fun to be with and I wouldn't wanna miss that. PM?

hmmmm seems to love birds are trying to ......... grin
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by texanomaly(f): 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
mysterious12:

Hmmm...Lovebirds is laying it on a bit thick. Don't you think? We've never met. undecided tongue
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by beau49: 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
mysterious12:

**sigh**Nice abs(that's if that pix is yours.....Lol. But you did not say what else you can offer apart from abs or packs like they call it and why do you want to date a chick from here? What happened to the ones you see day in day out?
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by Chilug(m): 9:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
beau49: **sigh**Nice abs(that's if that pix is yours.....Lol. But you did not say what else you can offer apart from abs or packs like they call it and why do you want to date a chick from here? What happened to the ones you see day in day out?
Hmmm! Oga before u answer all dis question finish, its better u just forget it. Look for babe around ur area ko.
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by KirkoBlack: 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
beau49: **sigh**Nice abs(that's if that pix is yours.....Lol. But you did not say what else you can offer apart from abs or packs like they call it and why do you want to date a chick from here? What happened to the ones you see day in day out?

He looks gay though..
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by beau49: 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
Chilug:
Hmmm! Oga before u answer all dis question finish, its better u just forget it. Look for babe around ur area ko.
grin grin grin why you dey spoil market na aba? Since nobody gree ask make kukuma I volunteer na crime? Oya Op answer jare tongue
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by beau49: 9:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
KirkoBlack:

He looks gay though..
Looks can be deceiving. Ayam willing to give Op the benefit of the doubt....I mean sweet heavens did you see them packs **still drooling** Btw is that you on your dp? **prepares to switch interest** shocked
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by KirkoBlack: 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
beau49: Looks can be deceiving. Ayam willing to give Op the benefit of the doubt....I mean sweet heavens did you see them packs **still drooling** Btw is that you on your dp? **prepares to switch interest** shocked

Lol. Yeah!
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by Boland(m): 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
texanomaly:

I will not disclose that here ma'am. All I know is that I'm old enough to put a cute smile on your face. Will shoot you a PM. wink .
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by beau49: 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
KirkoBlack:

Lol. Yeah!
** Carries bags,flips hair and waves the Op ** clears throat** how you doing handsome? tongue
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by mysterious12(m): 11:24pm On Aug 21, 2014

i never said i wanted to, i said would you
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by beau49: 11:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
mysterious12:

i never said i wanted to, i said would you
Imagine sef! angry Anyways sorry I misunderstood. It takes more than packs and fine face though....
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by mysterious12(m): 11:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
beau49: Imagine sef! angry Anyways sorry I misunderstood. It takes more than packs and fine face though....
Na vex abii you wan date me grin. lol just kidding cool
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by beau49: 11:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by beau49: 11:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
mysterious12:
Na vex abii you wan date me grin. lol just kidding cool
Lol....errmm**scratches head** N-no wink
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by laplace12(m): 4:25am On Aug 22, 2014
kika23: Nope, I wouldn't.....
why not?
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 22, 2014
dytbabe: Ur thing *pee pee* is small
Sorry
I will pass
*flips hair and catwalks*

grin grin
Na there my eye first go sef, wetin I won use abs do?pot belle sef better as long as the koboko get effect.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 22, 2014
ba7man: Can u walk into an ATM center, flash your 6-packs and make an unlimited withdrawal??

If u can, I'll dash u my fiancee.

@op. If it was in the caveman era, cave girls will lov u but in the modern world, Cash rules not 6-packs.

Even bricklayers and labourers have 6-packs. undecided
Word!
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by kika23(f): 9:35am On Aug 22, 2014
laplace12:
why not?
I prefer chubby..... smiley
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by Omomehn: 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
kika23:
honey am skinny buh my D is chubby! good afternoon.
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by laplace12(m): 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
kika23:

You like chubby guys?
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by kika23(f): 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
laplace12:

You like chubby guys?
Yes...... I love 'em. As long as he's bigger n taller than me..... smiley
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by fuckyouhard: 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
kika23:
Yes...... I love 'em. As long as he's bigger n taller than me..... smiley
get a good diet....ur too dry undecided
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by fuckyouhard: 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
ChristineC: SMH
baby, u possess all those qualities that bring me happiness kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss wish u had shown us more
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by fuckyouhard: 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
sweetylicious: Not bad sha,BT it looks like you copied it from the net
seriously, u look like a witch that just escaped the coven undecided
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by kika23(f): 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
fuckyouhard: get a good diet....ur too dry undecided
thank you for your opinion smiley wink
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 27, 2014
fuckyouhard: seriously, u look like a witch that just escaped the coven undecided
lwkmd so how is DAT meant too affect me.you are funny sha.hahahahaha.Go treat ur esteem issues.Hahaha.Some Nairalanders can be funny grin
Re: Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 27, 2014
sweetylicious: lwkmd so how is DAT meant too affect me,you are funny sha.Hahahahahahaha.Go treat ur esteem issues.Hahaha.Some Nairalanders can be funny grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? / Ladies Forever © Still Surviving Here After All Attacks From The Shenenans / Look At These 2 Beautiful Queens and I'll Tell You What Happened [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.