Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage (55355 Views)

Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ? / 7 Ways To Get Your Man To Propose Marriage To You / What Is Best Way To Propose Marriage To Your Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by neuljosh(m): 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
says the marriage expert
Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by Aitee1: 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
Da akparawa ato uke? undecided
MadCow1:

Stupidly reetarded.. grin

Mbok.. This marriage matter is getting ridiculous by the day.. Too much gaddanm emphasis on the matter.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by lalasticlala(m): 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
Anacksunamun:

That's a different ball game. You can create a thread for that one, a thread that'd read "10 ways to know women with unmarriageable qualities". This article is for ladies that are ready to settle down, so they'd know the kind of qualities displayed by their men, to ascertain if their men are ready to tie the knots or prefer sampling different single women.

The article is so on point. No lady should ignore these hints.

Nice one Lalasticala, always creating lovely threads. . . A sensible thread out of the numerous dumb threads created on the Romance Section, that's lately made this section a den for unscrupulous and dumb kids with access to internet.

Obinoscopy, Mukina2, move to FP ASAP.
Thanks
Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by postloaded: 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by jashar(f): 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
Bazinga: ....

One word

#Bazinga.

Your head dey there.
Dr.Sheldon Cooper for the win.grincheesy wink
Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by Bazinga(m): 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
jashar:

Your head dey there.
Dr.Sheldon Cooper for the win.grincheesy wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy. are u also a fan of TBBT?
Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by evmandy(f): 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
Houseofglam7: Hmmmmm......this gat me thinking.....
Me too
Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by lalasticlala(m): 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
nikkypearl: A man knows if he is eventually going to propose to a lady within few months of dating!

I agree with no 6,if u are dating a guy and he dosent want you to meet any of his family within 6months of dating,then something is not right!

@Lalasticlala..u knw sey,u no dey fall my hands grin *nice writeup*
Ya nikky, thanx
Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by lalasticlala(m): 12:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
Eyepencil: Every time person go dey read long epistle about marriage. which kain 10 signs be dis one? angry
lol
Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by jashar(f): 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
I love it I love it I love it Huuuuuuggge fan. It's rare meeting someone like you here. Ma hallowscheesy
Bazinga:

cheesy cheesy cheesy. are u also a fan of TBBT?
Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by Deepfreezer(m): 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
this is the kinda topic ladies will wanna bury their faces in Lol.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
A. She uses too much sware words, even if not towards him.

B. She doesn't respect her elder though she fake respect towards him.

C. She hardly takes correction ; believes she is just been real/me.

D. She can't cook/clean/chores ; covers with the words 'Gender equality'

E. She is godless etc

You can add more undecided
Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by lalasticlala(m): 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
uzoexcel: for once on nairaland i agree with u.... grin grin grin grin grin

@ op lalasticlala..watz ur own sef...tis topic shouldav beeen created by a lay and not a guy now....wat are u trying to prove?
lol. mayb jst trying 2 help nairaland babes bcs i lv them

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by lalasticlala(m): 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
chrisbaba1: I agree with every single point there, strangely. Too true.

Wen u talk bout " our future kids will look like this or dat" he would be unresponsive and thinking "ewwww, not with u, jeez, someone shoot me now, gademmit".

A guy basically knows if he can marry u just few months into a rltp. If ur susprcting he isnt gonna marry u, ur probably right, ur intuition is potent.
LOL

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by Deepfreezer(m): 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
webcalculator: Some men don't marry on time because of the types of girls they meet all the time.

I somehow get access to my girl's facebook password without her knowing and discovered that the girl I have in mind has many other guys. She was so good to me but after going through her messages, I discovered that she is not the one for me. So don't blame men when they don't get married quickly
ie keeping other guys standby. so she can switch immediately something goes wrong.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by DeeChukwu: 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
So op what do you suggest ladies should do then
Just asking
Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by Bazinga(m): 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
jashar: I love it I love it I love it Huuuuuuggge fan. It's rare meeting someone like you here. Ma hallowscheesy

lol. yea its rare to meet TBBT fan. which season did u stopped?
Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by Mayor21(m): 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
Noted!!!
Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by benswagtt(m): 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
freecocoa: I don't think all these really apply in the real world o( not all at least).

Any man who is out to deceive a lady will even go as far as giving her an engagement ring, all to continue shining her Kongo or whatever it is he wants her for besides marriage, one just has to keep hoping/praying not to end up in the wrong hands.

I'm not saying "ignore the signs" no, there are definitely red flags but these articles always make it sound like you can outrightly tell a serious/unserious man by following a guidebook.
u read pshcology ryt... Cos u ah so on .

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by Deepfreezer(m): 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
montestic: dat number 2. yes . some guys set unrealisic targets of things they wana achieve b4 marriage like building 5 houses at victoria island, building 3 mansions in abuja, building another 2 mansions in their village, buying 10 cars, b4 they wil tink of settling down o. but they kip 4king d babes any how without marriage on mind. lol
that's because da ladies eont settle if u ain't got all these things. most girls want already made man. none wants to build with their man
Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
NairaMode: Our girls will see the signs yet they would pretend they did not see it so why bother tell them.
Girls are stubborn, they learn from experience.
They would agree with me that this is true.

Talking about marriage sef. Is marriage a sweet experience? Read below:
www.nairamode.com/2014/02/a-friend-of-mine-coming-back-from-uk-is.html?m=1
Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
nikkypearl: A man knows if he is eventually going to propose to a lady within few months of dating!

I agree with no 6,if u are dating a guy and he dosent want you to meet any of his family within 6months of dating,then something is not right!

@Lalasticlala..u knw sey,u no dey fall my hands grin *nice writeup*
Na ur department be this na grin
Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
Money first. There will always be girls.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by boomssey(f): 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
freecocoa: I don't think all these really apply in the real world o( not all at least).

Any man who is out to deceive a lady will even go as far as giving her an engagement ring, all to continue shining her Kongo or whatever it is he wants her for besides marriage, one just has to keep hoping/praying not to end up in the wrong hands.

I'm not saying "ignore the signs" no, there are definitely red flags but these articles always make it sound like you can outrightly tell a serious/unserious man by following a guidebook.
i lov ur signature,it got me laffin.
Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by Toks2008(m): 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
9.He Is Divorced

While divorced men are technically single and thus seeming candidates for a committed relationship, if your guy has gone through a particularly messy divorce, then probably he cannot bear the thought of marrying again. To be sure about this, pry around gently to see how badly he feels about his breakup and whether the scars are deep enough to be permanent. Other than emotional issues, a divorced man may also be caught up in child support and alimony so as to make any further commitments completely out of the question.

Not applicable for GOD fearing guys.

I am technically single and if i see a lady good enough to settle down with i will.

One fact every lady must understand is that when a man get divorced or broken off from a lady, he is bound to feel the loss until he finds a suitable replacement because guys are more committed than ladies but i don't expect ladies to agree to this.. Often times people claim they have moved on but they only move on verbally.

I am not in any affair because i am very picky and not because i feel bad about a spill bean. I have never and will never be a philanderer,once i see the right lady,i stay put. So OP pleas remove that number 9

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by romzyxy(m): 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
dammycrane000:

PDP

u r t too full of ya sef.u must v an ego problem
Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by WoodcrestMayor(m): 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
Kimmo,I see you o!
You no even reply msg.

Diaris God o!grin
Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by jashar(f): 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
Bazinga:

lol. yea its rare to meet TBBT fan. which season did u stopped?
Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by CharlieMaria(m): 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
Yomieluv: Op,you are looking at it from the men's side only,what if the lady doesn't possess marriageable characteristics?
500likes

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by Michyeddy(f): 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
Bazinga: ....

One word

#Bazinga.
so you had to quote the whole post just to say your moniker. You kidding me? angry
Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by Infomizer(m): 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
Apparently, I'm not ready to propose. Eya!
Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by Kimmo(f): 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Kimmo,I see you o!
You no even reply msg.

Diaris God o!grin

Ah ah? I'm the one who sent message that didn't get a reply jor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Election Couple: See The Man That Proposed To His Woman At A Polling Unit Today / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.