Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,853 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage (55357 Views)

Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ? / 7 Ways To Get Your Man To Propose Marriage To You / What Is Best Way To Propose Marriage To Your Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by montestic(m): 11:55am On Aug 20, 2014
NairaMode: Our girls will see the signs yet they would pretend they did not see it so why bother tell them.
Girls are stubborn, they learn from experience.
They would agree with me hat this is true.
girls are attracted to d bad and flashy guys more than d good ones.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by webcalculator(m): 11:56am On Aug 20, 2014
Some men don't marry on time because of the types of girls they meet all the time.

I somehow get access to my girl's facebook password without her knowing and discovered that the girl I have in mind has many other guys. She was so good to me but after going through her messages, I discovered that she is not the one for me. So don't blame men when they don't get married quickly

4 Likes

Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by freecocoa(f): 11:56am On Aug 20, 2014
Double post.
Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by tbagjames(m): 11:56am On Aug 20, 2014
MadCow1:

Stupidly reetarded.. grin

Mbok.. This marriage matter is getting ridiculous by the day.. Too much gaddanm emphasis on the matter.
Stupidity exemplified
Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by Elnino4ladies: 11:56am On Aug 20, 2014
I need 50 likes else i wil commit suicide..

10 Likes

Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by haitto99(m): 11:56am On Aug 20, 2014
nice thread........guilty of 1,2 and 10

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by zubby29(m): 11:57am On Aug 20, 2014
hmm ur dp.i bet u will b good at dat lipsrsealed lol
jideomowunmi: U speak my mind...lovely write up smiley smiley
Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by Houseofglam7(f): 11:57am On Aug 20, 2014
CoolHunk:
Thank you so much! My next song's gonna be titled: "you gat me thinking(girl)".
Lol
Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by GEJOfficial: 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
[quote author=lalasticlala]One of the biggest dating questions which haunt women is whether her boyfriend is ready to commit. She may be sticking around with him for almost a couple of years now, hoping that he will make up his mind and still waiting for the elusive engagement ring. If you don’t want this to happen to you, learn to pick up ten signs which tell you that he’s not going to propose marriage in a hurry.

1.He Never Discusses Marriage

Some men are natuarlly shy to do some things

2.He Is Hugely Ambitious (Overambitious)

Not a crime, my life's an example. She endured with me

3.All His Friends Are Single

Just means he is young

4.He Has Strong Sexual Needs

Might just be in the hormones, like in a Tilapia

5.He Lives Out Of A Suitcase

Once again, it's good to dream big

6.He Does Not take You To Meet His Family

He feels it's not yet time or he doesn't have one.

7.You Don’t Figure In His Plans
You right on this

8.He Doesn’t Ask You About Yours

9.He Is Divorced

Different stuff happens in life. Ribadu is now with us and I won't be surprised if he leaves tomorrow. Do not judge a book by its cover

10.He Is Not Forthcoming About Personal Information

Some guys are extremely 'introvertic' about personal stuff

6 Likes

Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by drakeskull(m): 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
Am guilty
Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by Malakh: 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
Shout out to my niggaz who are tired of reading articles like this

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by webcalculator(m): 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
Elnino4ladies: I need 50 likes else i wil commit suicide..
I will rather kill myself than commit suicide. ...there's God oooo
Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by adaleng(f): 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
Dat true. well compiled
Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by igbsam(m): 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
All to get a man to marry you. Why do we keep making life hard like a di.ck!

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by Adesewa19(f): 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
Some guys doh' wit all dr stupid trick. Na only God fit save we ladies...
Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by 1stola: 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
MadCow1:

Mbok.. This marriage matter is getting ridiculous by the day.. Too much gaddanm emphasis on the matter.
MAD COW INDEED.
I REST MY CASE.
Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by nikkypearl(f): 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
A man knows if he is eventually going to propose to a lady within few months of dating!

I agree with no 6,if u are dating a guy and he dosent want you to meet any of his family within 6months of dating,then something is not right!

@Lalasticlala..u knw sey,u no dey fall my hands grin *nice writeup*

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by Eyepencil: 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
Every time person go dey read long epistle about marriage. which kain 10 signs be dis one? angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by deeobserver209(m): 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
I don't believe in dating.
Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by hugelyendowed: 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
am guilty of numbers 4 and 1 nice thread though
Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by laplace12(m): 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
Na players show those signs pass.

Reason girls fall for players and dump good guys.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by durella4(m): 12:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
Elnino4ladies: I need 50 likes else i wil commit suicide..

I hope the will be enough rice? cos i won't want to miss ur burial.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by iceberylin(m): 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
op you nailed it

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
Who posted this sh!!t?

*in Patrick Sawyer's voice*

THIS IS WHY I BROUGHT EBOLA TO NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by uzoexcel(m): 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
for once on nairaland i agree with u.... grin grin grin grin grin
MadCow1:

@ op lalasticlala..watz ur own sef...tis topic shouldav beeen created by a lay and not a guy now....wat are u trying to prove?

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by sexylogan(m): 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
Yomieluv: Op,you are looking at it from the men's side only,what if the lady doesn't possess marriageable characteristics?

I swear u read my mind
Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by aieromon(m): 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
aLL tHESE uSELESS gUIDES wILL oNLY lEAD yOU aSTRAY

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
I agree with every single point there, strangely. Too true.

Wen u talk bout " our future kids will look like this or dat" he would be unresponsive and thinking "ewwww, not with u, jeez, someone shoot me now, gademmit".

A guy basically knows if he can marry u just few months into a rltp. If ur susprcting he isnt gonna marry u, ur probably right, ur intuition is potent.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by presley64(m): 12:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
[quote author=lalasticlala]One of the biggest dating questions which haunt women is whether her boyfriend is ready to commit. She may be sticking around with him for almost a couple of years now, hoping that he will make up his mind and still waiting for the elusive engagement ring. If you don’t want this to happen to you, learn to pick up ten signs which tell you that he’s not going to propose marriage in a hurry.

1.He Never Discusses Marriage

This is perhaps the first hint that should start ringing warning bells in your mind. Your boyfriend cannot be caught dead talking about marriage as an institution or even commenting on commercials for wedding products and services. He won’t mention it even if his own brother is getting married and he is going to be the best man. His aversion to the M-word should be indication enough that marriage does not figure anywhere in his near future.

2.He Is Hugely Ambitious (Overambitious)

Guys whose only mission in their lives is to reach the top of their professional ladder are likely to take their time settling down. This is because emotional commitment to a partner might force them to cut down on their working hours and make networking with business contacts or frequent out-of-town trips difficult. Though this is not to say that married guys don’t find success – witness President Obama and Bill Gates - super ambitious men who are perpetually looking for the next bigger and better thing are more likely to consider marriage as leading to professional stagnation.

3.All His Friends Are Single

This is as sure a sign as any that your boyfriend is not going to propose marriage. If you notice that his social circle is exclusively made of bachelors and divorced men, it is evident that he is uncomfortable around married couples and has no plans to join their ranks in near future.

4.He Has Strong Sexual Needs

A guy who places great emphasis on sex and considers it the most important part of a relationship is unlikely to settle for a single partner. Gone are the days when men could be baited into marriage on the lure of sex. The dissociation of sex and marriage as well as sexual freedom for women has also made it easier for men to keep sleeping around unless they wish to marry for other reasons. And if your boyfriend has a large sexual appetite, it is unlikely to be satisfied by a single person. He will sooner or later get tired of being with you and move on to someone else he can go to bed with.

5.He Lives Out Of A Suitcase

Men with unstable living conditions usually have priorities like work and travel which are bound to clash with a stable married life. You may be thrilled to have a high-flying war correspondent or wildlife photographer as a boyfriend, but such people are unlikely to settle down to tame domesticity. Far easier to spot - and avoid – are guys who are in and out of jobs or in trouble with the law and thus perpetually on the move. Rather look for men who have stable lives since they are the ones more likely to be looking for stable relationships.

6.He Does Not take You To Meet His Family

This is an unmistakable sign that a guy is not considering marriage even though he may be dating someone. Men usually discuss their families only with those who are close enough to be let into their inner lives. If your boyfriend has never suggested that you meet his parents and even appears to be uncomfortable talking about them to you, then perhaps he is not ready to make you an intrinsic part of his life.

7.You Don’t Figure In His Plans

When talking about his future, does your guy merely discuss his goals of starting a business someday and are his dreams limited to retiring by the sea with his very own beach house and luxury boat? If so or something similar, then this is an indication that you are not part of his future plans and thus unlikely to be his wife any time soon. Unless of course, he goes through a life-changing experience and realizes the value of a committed relationship which is again putting too much store by chance and therefore not worth wasting your life for.

8.He Doesn’t Ask You About Yours

op, stop discouraging does in a relationship especially d ladies here. Love is all that matter... Get a Job op
Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by Dreyl(m): 12:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
dammycrane000:

PDP
Huh!
Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
Lol. OK oo.
Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by anitank(f): 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
Even if he takes you to meet his ancestors, don't get too comfortable. Some guys shows all the right signs because that's what you want to see......all na format. Ladies be guided

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hilarious Picture: When The Maga Has Had Enough / Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos / Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.