Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,497 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. - Education (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. (591114 Views)

JAMB: Share Your Experience / When Is Your Exam Date,time And Name And Score If You Gotten Yours / UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by mickel00(m): 11:28pm On Apr 02, 2022
Hibiscus62:

Wow... Congrats.

How is it like?
Can you share?
I took mine on the 26th of March and I'm expecting the result on the 8th of April.

LSRW- 8, 7, 6.5, 6.5.
That’s my result, nne!!
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by mickel00(m): 11:48pm On Apr 02, 2022
Anessi:

Please when did you see it? I wrote CBT on 26th too, but in Kano, and I'm unable to access my results on the portal. CBT is supposed to be 3-5 days, I don't understand what's happening.

Steps to follow:

1. Sign in to the portal
2. Click on the date of exam (26th March, 2022) by the Top left corner.
3. You should see a drop-down; you will see Date&test, Test taker portal and others, simply pick results.
4. Holla, you results!!!
NB: follow the arrow after sign-in.

Thanks.

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Hibiscus62: 2:57am On Apr 03, 2022
mickel00:

LSRW- 8, 7, 6.5, 6.5.
That’s my result, nne!!
Alright... I hope it's good enough for what you need it for.
What was your writing tasks like, did you fully finish the two tasks and proof read before an hour?
I'm not nne btw, I'm nna grin
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Anessi: 7:27am On Apr 03, 2022
mickel00:

Steps to follow:

1. Sign in to the portal
2. Click on the date of exam (26th March, 2022) by the Top left corner.
3. You should see a drop-down; you will see Date&test, Test taker portal and others, simply pick results.
4. Holla, you results!!!
NB: follow the arrow after sign-in.

Thanks.

Thanks for this, but I already did that. It's showing me "Results for this test is not available. Contact test centre for further details".... I've called and called during the working hours, no answer. Sent a mail too, still unreplied. I'll send another mail on Monday if they don't get back to me.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by mickel00(m): 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2022
Hibiscus62:

Alright... I hope it's good enough for what you need it for.
What was your writing tasks like, did you fully finish the two tasks and proof read before an hour?
I'm not nne btw, I'm nna grin

I didn’t have the time proofread, but I think I need to improve on my writing skills.
For the task;
1. I was asked “If technology has made life simpler or people should just do their task without tech”.

2. The First one was a graphical representation of Graduates in Arts and Sciences from 1990 and 2010.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Hibiscus62: 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2022
mickel00:

I didn’t have the time proofread, but I think I need to improve on my writing skills.
For the task;
1. I was asked “If technology has made life simpler or people should just do their task without tech”.

2. The First one was a graphical representation of Graduates in Arts and Sciences from 1990 and 2010.
Alright thanks.

I started with my task two, finished and proofread it. But the task one is the one I rushed because there was no time (task two took more of my time)
Another thing is that I had no time to check the word count of the task. I'm in doubt if I got the required word count (150 words) and I'm aiming for a minimum band score of 6.5 cry
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by mickel00(m): 7:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
Hibiscus62:

Alright thanks.

I started with my task two, finished and proofread it. But the task one is the one I rushed because there was no time (task two took more of my time)
Another thing is that I had no time to check the word count of the task. I'm in doubt if I got the required word count (150 words) and I'm aiming for a minimum band score of 6.5 cry

Don’t worry, you will be fine.
Task two is assigned more marks!
I wish you the very best!!!

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Hibiscus62: 8:42pm On Apr 03, 2022
mickel00:

Don’t worry, you will be fine.
Task two is assigned more marks!
I wish you the very best!!!
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by kenneyyice(m): 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2022
OgogoroDegree:

Try 23401

Which state please?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by CeeCyrils: 10:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
Hi guys,
For some of us here that have written their tests, kindly give me cues on these:

For listening and reading, will they be the same test for everyone in the test center on that day? (Standard and UKVI)

For writing, will there be an availability of extra sheets or each candidate is constrained to one sheet for task 1 &2?

If there is a mechanical hitch (which I don't pray for) will there be extra time?

Finally, will there be space for 'pooing' or 'weeing'?

Kindly answer.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Hibiscus62: 10:48pm On Apr 07, 2022
CeeCyrils:
Hi guys,
For some of us here that have written their tests, kindly give me cues on these:

For listening and reading, will they be the same test for everyone in the test center on that day? (Standard and UKVI)

For writing, will there be an availability of extra sheets or each candidate is constrained to one sheet for task 1 &2?

If there is a mechanical hitch (which I don't pray for) will there be extra time?

Finally, will there be space for 'pooing' or 'weeing'?

Kindly answer.

Listening is the same for everyone, reading is different, writing task 1 is also different.

There will be provision for extra sheet if there's need for it.

Mechanical hitch? I didn't experience one and I don't know what the possible outcome will be.

You will be advised to pee/poo before being checked into the hall. After checking you in, you will not be allowed to leave the hall, so restrict your fluid intake. They can only allow you to leave the hall during reading and writing period and you can't afford to loose that time.

GOOD LUCK

2 Likes

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by CeeCyrils: 10:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
Hibiscus62:

Listening is the same for everyone, reading is different, writing task 1 is also different.

There will be provision for extra sheet if there's need for it.

Mechanical hitch? I didn't experience one and I don't know what the possible outcome will be.

You will be advised to pee/poo before being checked into the hall. After checking you in, you will not be allowed to leave the hall, so restrict your fluid intake. They can only allow you to leave the hall during reading and writing period and you can't afford to loose that time.

GOOD LUCK

Thank you very much.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Emurate1: 6:42am On Apr 08, 2022
Is there anyone who wrote IELTS UKVI General on the 26th of March that has seen their result?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by ameryzzy(f): 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
For paper based exam, i was notified of my exam through mail today, will i be mailed the hardcopy result?
or how do i download the result for application purpose.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Emurate1: 2:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
ameryzzy:
For paper based exam, i was notified of my exam through mail today, will i be mailed the hardcopy result?
or how do i download the result for application purpose.

Is it IELTS UKVI General?

What time did the mail come in? I am meant to see my result today. But nothing yet
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by ameryzzy(f): 2:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
Emurate1:

Is it IELTS UKVI General?

What time did the mail come in? I am meant to see my result today. But nothing yet

No, IELTS General
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Emurate1: 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
ameryzzy:

No, IELTS General

What time did the mail come in?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by ameryzzy(f): 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2022
Emurate1:

What time did the mail come in?

by 7.50am
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Emurate1: 2:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
ameryzzy:

by 7.50am
Omo. Nothing yet

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by ameryzzy(f): 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2022
Emurate1:

Omo. Nothing yet

Just hold on, it not end of day yet.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by A1Projecthub(f): 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
�FREE PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS FOR FINAL YEAR, OND, HND, B.sc, MBA, Phd and MSc RESEARCH WORKS.�

��[url]WWW.A1PROJECTHUB.COM[/url]�� assists and guides Final Year Students with well researched and quality PROJECT TOPICS, PROJECT IDEAS, PROJECT WORKS, RESEARCH GUIDES and PROJECT MATERIALS at a Very AFFORDABLE PRICE!.�

��[url]WWW.A1PROJECTHUB.COM[/url]�� has over 200,000 free Project Topics and Materials research works for final year students in different departments ready for instant download. Complete final year project works for students in NCE, OND, HND, BSC, PGD, MBA, M.Sc, and Ph.D. all in ��[url]WWW.A1PROJECTHUB.COM[/url]��

Please...� Don't read alone, Share with family and friends�

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Davidonkonsults: 12:50am On Apr 10, 2022
7.5 in speaking, listening, reading, writing. Overall band 7.5.
Prepared with E2 videos on YouTube for about a week.

3 Likes

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Aaoollaa: 1:20am On Apr 10, 2022
Hello, please did anyone write ielts ukvi general training paper based in Abuja on 26 march 2022 and has gotten their results?
My result was due on Friday April 8 and the message on my profile is 'Results not available, contact center '. I haven't received any mail from British Council either, is any anyone else in this situation please? I have sent a mail no response, any advice?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Aaoollaa: 1:25am On Apr 10, 2022
Emurate1:

Omo. Nothing yet
I had same error but not its changed to ' no results contact center' something like that. Did you write in Abuja?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by horlorbah(m): 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hi house, please which materials can i use to prepare for IELTS general reading part. I will appreciate if anyone can share sites/links and links to Video practice channel on youtube. I need to max out IELTS but the reading part is giving me issues.

Thank you
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Davidonkonsults: 7:37am On Apr 11, 2022
horlorbah:
Hi house, please which materials can i use to prepare for IELTS general reading part. I will appreciate if anyone can share sites/links and links to Video practice channel on youtube. I need to max out IELTS but the reading part is giving me issues.

Thank you
Check out E2 on YouTube.

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by horlorbah(m): 2:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
Davidonkonsults:

Check out E2 on YouTube.
Okay, thank you
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by scardi: 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
Hello,
How long did it take for them to approve. This is exactly my case I paid 2days ago to write in May. Do I need to go to their office?

CeeCyrils:
I have b
ooked and paid for my test for next week at BC and my status is still showing yet to be approved.
Meanwhile, I have sent a mail to them and I'm yet to get a reply on this. However, I have got access to GEL and I'm studying online.

Do I need to visit their office before the test date for clarification?

Please who has experienced this with BC?

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by summerB: 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
Good Morning Everyone

Please I want take ielts general how do I begin ?

Do i need to register for tutorials? Like what's the first thing I need to do.

Please give me tips. Thanks
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by obehilicious: 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2022
I have had an awful delay with dhl sending my hardcopy result to me. It's so frustrating. British council did not even send the copy to the organization I inputed.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by kenneyyice(m): 2:34am On Apr 15, 2022
Davidonkonsults:

Check out E2 on YouTube.

Good day, After paying 83k for the test and emailing them the receipt, what next should one do cos I just checked my portal and there is no acknowledgement that I have paid for the test.

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (159) (Reply)

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.