Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. - Education (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. (590800 Views)

JAMB: Share Your Experience / When Is Your Exam Date,time And Name And Score If You Gotten Yours / UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Davidonkonsults: 10:36am On Apr 15, 2022
kenneyyice:

Good day, After paying 83k for the test and emailing them the receipt, what next should one do cos I just checked my portal and there is no acknowledgement that I have paid for the test.
Is it IDP?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by kenneyyice(m): 10:39am On Apr 15, 2022
Davidonkonsults:

Is it IDP?

British council
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Davidonkonsults: 10:50am On Apr 15, 2022
kenneyyice:

British council
I'll advise you send a mail asap on clarification. They'll respond.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by scardi: 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hello,
I paid for ielts ukvi on Monday I'm yet to get approved, How long does it take for them to approve. Do I need to go to their office?

Davidonkonsults:

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by dbestuncle: 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
Temigracee:
think it's better,cheaper and easier to study in Mauritius! Anyone thinking of studying outside nigeria should consider Mauritius! There are other benefits attached! I can help if anyone is interested.

Benefits like what

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by scardi: 3:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ok. Thanks
scardi:

Hello,
I paid for ielts ukvi on Monday I'm yet to get approved, How long does it take for them to approve. Do I need to go to their office?

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by kenneyyice(m): 4:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
Davidonkonsults:

They just sent me a mail and said that my booking would be canceled if I don't complete my payment which I have already done vie bank transfer. I hope they don't cancel my booking ooo, cos I have paid and waiting for their confirmation mail. I just sent a message to them with my transfer receipt. I hope they acknowledge my payment quickly cos I don dey fear.

Though deep down I was excepting a delay cos I only paid yesterday and today is public holiday coupled with the fact that it takes 5 working days to confirm according to their mail. I just want everything to go smoothly!

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by kenneyyice(m): 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
Davidonkonsults:

Have you written before? If yes. Pls I have a question for you.
How many passages are there in the Reading section?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Davidonkonsults: 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
kenneyyice:

Have you written before? If yes. Pls I have a question for you.
How many passages are there in the Reading section?
Hi.
I have written. However, these things aren't fixed in stone and could vary.
What's more important is you understand the 12 question types in the reading section.

I advise you hit E2 on YouTube to crush reading. There's nothing difficult there if you have the right preparation.

2 Likes

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by kenneyyice(m): 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2022
Davidonkonsults:

Hi.
I have written. However, these things aren't fixed in stone and could vary.
What's more important is you understand the 12 question types in the reading section.

I advise you hit E2 on your to crush reading. There's nothing difficult there if you have the right preparation.

How many passages? Pls.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by kenneyyice(m): 10:11am On Apr 16, 2022
kenneyyice:

They just sent me a mail and said that my booking would be canceled if I don't complete my payment which I have already done vie bank transfer. I hope they don't cancel my booking ooo, cos I have paid and waiting for their confirmation mail. I just sent a message to them with my transfer receipt. I hope they acknowledge my payment quickly cos I don dey fear.

Though deep down I was excepting a delay cos I only paid yesterday and today is public holiday coupled with the fact that it takes 5 working days to confirm according to their mail. I just want everything to go smoothly!

I got a confirmation mail today, thank you.

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Dvtechbase(m): 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
Anyone writing on the 21st of April in Abuja?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by horlorbah(m): 3:59pm On Apr 17, 2022
Hi house, please can some send me the link to download Cambridge IELTS 1 to 14 practice test. Thank you
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by kenneyyice(m): 5:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
Hello house, when going for the exams, apart from our passport and writing materials, what else are we to bring along?

How will I obtain a print out of my application and confirmation forms? Will they later send me a PDF containing my details to print out towards my exam date? Or what.

Or should I just print out my mails??
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by CeeCyrils: 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2022
Hi everyone,

Please who else is waiting for result of 9th April test. ( angry Is the 13th day the end of today?

I can't find the meaning of 'wait' again
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by abidex0z(m): 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2022
It will be sent to your email few days to your exam then you print it out and take it along with you to your test centre....it will also contain your candidate number too...take your pencil,pen,erazer, sharpener, face mask and the print out along with you.....
[quuote author=kenneyyice post=112033015]Hello house, when going for the exams, apart from our passport and writing materials, what else are we to bring along?

How will I obtain a print out of my application and confirmation forms? Will they later send me a PDF containing my details to print out towards my exam date? Or what.

Or should I just print out my mails??[/quote]
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by trophee(m): 10:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
Hi everyone, pls I'm writing my IELTS exam on the 27th April, can anyone help with useful resource(s) to practice and ace the exam?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by hardeyjohkeh: 10:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
Hello everyone

Please I am new here , I want to register for ietls exam
What is the first step
How many month after registration is the exam
When will d result b out.... I need it urgently
The payment is 83k
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by trophee(m): 10:23pm On Apr 21, 2022
hardeyjohkeh:
Hello everyone

What is the first step
The payment is 83k

You can check available dates on British Council's or IDP MOD site depending on your choice. You exam can be in days time after your registration. I you're writing CBT, your result should be out in less than a week. PBT takes a longer time of say 2weeks
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by hardeyjohkeh: 7:28am On Apr 22, 2022
trophee:

You can check available dates on British Council's or IDP MOD site depending on your choice. You exam can be in days time after your registration. I you're writing CBT, your result should be out in less than a week. PBT takes a longer time of say 2weeks
okay, Thank you
Which one more preferable between writing and cbt?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Julidab: 7:31am On Apr 22, 2022
Anyone writing general IELTS in Laogs on 23rd April. That's tomorrow
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by kenneyyice(m): 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
abidex0z:
It will be sent to your email few days to your exam then you print it out and take it along with you to your test centre....it will also contain your candidate number too...take your pencil,pen,erazer, sharpener, face mask and the print out along with you.....
[quuote author=kenneyyice post=112033015]Hello house, when going for the exams, apart from our passport and writing materials, what else are we to bring along?

Or should I just print out my mails??

Thank you very much, your message was a relief

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by kenneyyice(m): 1:24pm On Apr 22, 2022
hardeyjohkeh:
Hello everyone

What is the first step
The payment is 83k

First you choose a date convenient for you on their website by creating an account with them. Then you will be asked to make your payment to permanently book that date withing 5 working days. After you have made the payment and sent a copy of the receipt to inform them of your payment (83k) , a series of mail will be sent to you together with their confirmation mail

3 Likes

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by hardeyjohkeh: 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2022
kenneyyice:

First you choose a date convenient for you on their website by creating an account with them. Then you will be asked to make your payment to permanently book that date withing 5 working days. After you have made the payment and sent a copy of the receipt to inform them of your payment (83k) , a series of mail will be sent to you together with their confirmation mail
ok.. thank you for the update. is that all?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by kenneyyice(m): 8:24pm On Apr 22, 2022
hardeyjohkeh:
ok.. thank you for the update. is that all?

Yes boss
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Muslimah1200: 3:03am On Apr 23, 2022
Hello guys
Pls is there any cbt center in Ibadan
Is it only Lagos that there’s cbt centers please??
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by djpoepe(m): 3:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
Hello House, does IDP offer UKVI General IETLS that is paper based or its only British Council?

Also I would appreciate any material I can get as i plan on taking the test next month.

Thank you
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by ridboy94(m): 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
Hello lovely people. Please can anyone help me with Cambridge IELTS 10-17? Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (159) (Reply)

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local)

Viewing this topic: Lovebuddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.