Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. - Education (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. (589204 Views)

JAMB: Share Your Experience / When Is Your Exam Date,time And Name And Score If You Gotten Yours / UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by EniEye: 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2022
Lexsigno:
Pls I got 6.0 on my ielts test with 6.0 writing 6.0 listening 7.0 speaking and 5.5 reading but the required results for the school I applied for is 6.5 with atleast 5.5 in all the skills. Is there any hope for me?

If I understood your question well, I think you can remark your writing and speaking to boost your Overall band score from 6.0 to 6.5
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by ridboy94(m): 9:46pm On Apr 24, 2022
horlorbah:
Hi house, please can some send me the link to download Cambridge IELTS 1 to 14 practice test. Thank you

Please did you get the link ?

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by djpoepe(m): 9:41am On Apr 25, 2022
If you get it please share with me also.
damy2050@gmail.com

ridboy94:
Hello lovely people. Please can anyone help me with Cambridge IELTS 10-17? Thanks.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by djpoepe(m): 1:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
who is also taking their exam May 28 in Lagos?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by ridboy94(m): 5:13pm On Apr 25, 2022
djpoepe:
damy2050@gmail.com

Okay. But incase you get it first , please forget me not. Thanks

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by kenneyyice(m): 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
Davidonkonsults:

I'll advise you send a mail asap on clarification. They'll respond.

Sorry to bother you but I really need to ask this particular question. During the IELTS examination, will candidates be allowed to come into the hall with their wrist watches or will they be asked to remove them and use a stop watch in front of them? Learnt this from youtube just wanted to confirm if its same here in Nigeria too.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by djpoepe(m): 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
Please i registered for IELTS with IDP but they are not sating anything about the speaking test date? would they still give me information about it? Although they just confirmed my payment after 2 days.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by abidex0z(m): 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
You will be given an envelope to put all your belongings before going to the exam hall including your wrist watch except your writing materials.....they already have a clock where to know the remaining time left...

kenneyyice:

Sorry to bother you but I really need to ask this particular question. During the IELTS examination, will candidates be allowed to come into the hall with their wrist watches or will they be asked to remove them and use a stop watch in front of them? Learnt this from youtube just wanted to confirm if its same here in Nigeria too.

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by abidex0z(m): 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
Keep on checking your mail, the rest of the info will be sent to you....

djpoepe:
Please i registered for IELTS with IDP but they are not sating anything about the speaking test date? would they still give me information about it? Although they just confirmed my payment after 2 days.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by abidex0z(m): 11:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
You are welcome...
kenneyyice:

Thank you very much, your message was a relief
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by djpoepe(m): 7:59am On Apr 28, 2022
please assist with Cambridge materials biko....google drive links, website etc
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Davidonkonsults: 1:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
kenneyyice:

You enter with nothing. You can only carry bottle water with the label removed. Keeping track of time won't be a problem.

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Eaglesence: 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
Davidonkonsults:

You enter with nothing. You can only carry bottle water with the label removed. Keeping track of time won't be a problem.

Please sir can you suggest a good ielts study center on the island. maybe Ajah, sangotedo axis...?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by kenneyyice(m): 7:04pm On Apr 29, 2022
abidex0z:
You will be given an envelope to put all your belongings before going to the exam hall including your wrist watch except your writing materials.....they already have a clock where to know the remaining time left...

Thank You.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by ridboy94(m): 2:07am On Apr 30, 2022
djpoepe:
damy2050@gmail.com

Send me a P.M.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by A1Projecthub(f): 7:10pm On May 01, 2022
Find Your Final Year Undergraduate And Masters Project Works, Research Topics and Materials all in [url]WWW.A1PROJECTHUB.COM[/url]

[url]WWW.A1PROJECTHUB.COM[/url] has over 200,000 free Project Topics and Materials research works for final year students in different departments ready for instant download
So what are you waiting for Visit [url]WWW.A1PROJECTHUB.COM[/url] now..‼️

Please.. Don't read alone, Share with family and friends

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Manaski: 10:26pm On May 01, 2022
I’m interested
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by djpoepe(m): 3:07pm On May 04, 2022
PLEASE WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD CAMBRIDGE PAST QUESTIONS?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by djpoepe(m): 11:58am On May 05, 2022
Hello, for those that have taken their exam with IDP in Ikeja, please on which day did you have your speaking test? considering the other parts are on 28th.
The MOD people no dey even communicate at all.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Dvtechbase(m): 9:27pm On May 05, 2022
Hello All

Please has anyone who wrote the IELTS on the 21st of April 2022 received their results?

It was supposed to drop yesterday, May 4th on the test checker portal but no updates still.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by frankob(m): 11:17pm On May 05, 2022
My wife's wrote on same date but her portal just started showing rebook this test on another dates. Maybe something is wrong with the results or somethings. Lets see what happens tomorrow you guys can call them or go back to the center to see that is going on.

Dvtechbase:
Hello All

Please has anyone who wrote the IELTS on the 21st of April 2022 received their results?

It was supposed to drop yesterday, May 4th on the test checker portal but no updates still.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Dvtechbase(m): 4:51am On May 06, 2022
frankob:
My wife's wrote on same date but her portal just started showing rebook this test on another dates. Maybe something is wrong with the results or somethings. Lets see what happens tomorrow you guys can call them or go back to the center to see that is going on.

That's surprising tho, mine is now saying

Provisional results for this test will be available on:

Wednesday May 4 2022

Results for this test is currently not available. Please contact your test center for further details.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by frankob(m): 7:47am On May 06, 2022
I think you should call them to see why the delay. It’s 15 days now.

Dvtechbase:

That's surprising tho, mine is now saying

Provisional results for this test will be available on:

Wednesday May 4 2022

Results for this test is currently not available. Please contact your test center for further details.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by OnyekaWalter17: 9:17am On May 06, 2022
Every formal institution try as much as possible to maintain integrity with adequate security and protection especially in the western world. ........ there are still arising inadequacies that cost prospective students more time and money which can be avoided and controlled by a reliable and a competent travel agent or agency who will communicate professionally to the proper or higher authority who hold their words in high esteem and delivery becomes swift. Due to the rate of migration in country to western world for education attainment some inadequacies appears and sometimes difficult to solve due to the only communication means is via online.

Yes, it can be so frustrating when in such corners, but it is solvable because there are security and protection of integrity in western institution which you or unreliable agent may not be able to access and even communicate properly. Hence you need a a reliable Agent to handle your applications and guide you professionally.

3 major things to assess in an agent to test his reliability are
1. Integrity
2. Good communication skills (verbal and writing)
3. Testimonies from Successful migrated clients.

A little advice to those planning to migrate especially for study. Thank you.

If you are in any way having issues of receiving CAS, requesting refund, not getting admission, or any issue that have paused your application process, you can help yourself by contacting via call or Whatsapp Mr Walter at 08066883412 or visit ww.wonstrageducation.com . Congratulations � in Advance.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Dvtechbase(m): 5:24am On May 07, 2022
frankob:
I think you should call them to see why the delay. It’s 15 days now.

Finally it's out, got a 7.0 band score.

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by A1Projecthub(f): 5:21pm On May 08, 2022
Find Your Final Year Undergraduate And Masters Project Works, Research Topics and Materials all in [url]WWW.A1PROJECTHUB.COM[/url]

[url]WWW.A1PROJECTHUB.COM[/url] has over 200,000 free Project Topics and Materials research works for final year students in different departments ready for instant download
So what are you waiting for Visit [url]WWW.A1PROJECTHUB.COM[/url] now..‼️

Please.. Don't read alone, Share with family and friends

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by kenneyyice(m): 12:45pm On May 13, 2022
Thank you all for all your advice ad resource materials, my scores are:

Listening 7.5
Reading 6.0
Writing 6.0
Speaking 8.5
Overall 7.0

Thank you all
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by izang87(m): 1:26pm On May 13, 2022
kenneyyice:
Thank you all for all your advice ad resource materials, my scores are:

Listening 7.5
Reading 6.0
Writing 6.0
Speaking 8.5
Overall 7.0

Thank you all

Congrats. I guess the scores are okay for what you need them for. Do you mind sharing tips on the speaking. Thanks.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by kenneyyice(m): 11:37pm On May 13, 2022
izang87:

Congrats. I guess the scores are okay for what you need them for. Do you mind sharing tips on the speaking. Thanks.

YouTube videos. Basically I started practising for it a day to my exam and it came out well. Also there is a book a friend sent to me 101 IELTS SPEAKING topics that is all I used.

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Jainine(f): 2:54pm On May 24, 2022
Material strictly - e2 YouTube channel and ieltstestonline.com

5 Likes

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by talkportal: 4:27pm On May 24, 2022
@jainine congratulations but if I may ask, when exactly did you take the IELTS test and was the result sent to your email. I asked because I took the test on Thursday 19 May, although on my portal, there's a message that the result will be available by May 24 which is today but I am yet to get the result. Response from anyone will be helpful please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (159) (Reply)

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.