Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) (20566 Views)

Please. How Do You Unlock Fifa 14 kick off mode on android / PES: How To Make Become A Legend Brilliant Again / PES: Become A Legend Vs Master League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by dreydee(m): 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
Dis story is d bomb,make sure you update tomorrow o
*following*
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
dreydee: Dis story is d bomb,make sure you update tomorrow o
*following*

no problemo boss
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by Tomtoxic: 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2014
cupid4ig: I swear pes is just boring especially if u are playing master league. Same commentary nothing new. U can never be sacked but fifa u can be sacked if u loose too many matches or even sell ur star player the club asked u not to sell
#b4 i even do wetin i wan do finish 4 pes 14 transfer window dn finish no beta news report notin am fed up#bringbakmhafifa
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:51am On Sep 01, 2014
Major Players Transfer News

Bale= Olympic Lyonnais to Barcelona

V.Valdes= Barcelona to Olympic Marseille

Suarez= Liverpool to Real Madrid

Cech= Chelsea to Real Madrid

Podolski= Barcelona to Villareal

Owen goes to Valencia CF on a free transfer
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:57am On Sep 01, 2014
GDB League News

Stade Brestois 0:2 GDB (Danny Scored 1goal)

Stade Rennais 0:1 (Cavenaghi scored)

GDB 1:0 Valencia CF (Champions League Group Stage..,Danny assisted cavenaghi)

Toulouse 0:3 GDB (Danny was played as a Winger and gave 2assists)
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:17am On Sep 01, 2014
PES SPORT NEWS

GDB Manager has said he might try to play Danny as a Winger after his wonderful performance in that position,Danny has said he did well in that position because,he played that position when he was in the EPL,he has commenced training as a winger,and is expected to complete it in 21weeks.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:26am On Sep 01, 2014
Ligue1 News Update

After 11 League games,GDB top the table with 26points,followed by Olympic Marseille with 25points,and in 3rd place are Olympic Lyonnais with 20points after selling star players Giroud and Bale.
Valenciennes come in 7th place.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:31am On Sep 01, 2014
FRENCH CUP UPDATE

The French Cup goes underway and GDB met Olympic Lyonnais.
The Match was tough but GDB pulled through after Danny scored in the 67'min after a rebound from the opposition keeper to take GDB to the quarter finals.
The match ended 1:0 in favour of GDB
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:37am On Sep 01, 2014
PES SPORT NEWS

Danny was seen in town during resting period with his Girlfriend shopping,the two were later seen at the cinema and a robotics restaurant.
It seems Danny has learnt his lesson.The loverboy sure knows how to get his groove on.

*sorry for not uploading pictures as I promised,my Ipad's battery was too low to use its camera,and if I had used my phone camera,the pictures wouldnt be clear,I'll try to upload the pictures this evening after charging it,thanks for your patience and understanding*
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:43am On Sep 01, 2014
Danny and his Girlfriend at "Restauranteur de Robotics"

1 Share

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by cupid4ig(m): 11:01am On Sep 01, 2014
SMALLPENIS: Danny and his Girlfriend at "Restauranteur de Robotics"
bad guy

1 Like

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
Danny In Action For GDB and Nigeria

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
More Pictures To Come Tomorrow.
Dont have much MB.

Updates are coming Tonight.Stay Tuned.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by Jskelly11: 9:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
SMALLPENIS: More Pictures To Come Tomorrow.
Dont have much MB.

Updates are coming Tonight.Stay Tuned.
long time which model of ipad you dey use 234 air,mini
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
More Pictures To Come Tomorrow.
Dont have much MB.

Updates are coming Tonight,Stay Tuned
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
Jskelly11: long time which model of ipad you dey use 234 air,mini

Ipad air,2gb
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by ezzylee(m): 11:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
WHATS HIS OVERALL RATING NOW?
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 6:59am On Sep 02, 2014
Sorry for not updating yesterday night,na sleep carry me as I dey type o.
I will update now.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 7:00am On Sep 02, 2014
ezzylee: WHATS HIS OVERALL RATING NOW?

69 when playing as a winger.
73 when playing as a striker.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 7:05am On Sep 02, 2014
GDB News Update

AS Nancy 0:0 GDB

Valencia CF 1:0 GDB

Oympic Lyonnais 0:3 GDB (Danny scored 1goal and made 1assist)

AC Arles Avignon 0:4 GDB (Danny scored an Hattrick)

Nigeria 2:0 Iran (Danny gave 1assist)
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 7:11am On Sep 02, 2014
PES SPORT NEWS

Danny will be playing against former club Valenciennes in the next league match,when asked if he would have any sentiments towards the club,he said;"I am a proffesional,so I would have to do away with sentiments and focus on my football,besides,I love my new club and the players here are great"
The striker is yet to score a goal in the Champions League,but he has 3assists in the UEFA CL.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 7:22am On Sep 02, 2014
GDB News

Valenciennes 0:5 GDB (Danny scored all goals grin )

GDB 1:0 Liverpool (UEFA group stage.,Danny gave a lob cross to Fernando,who managed to beat a defender before placing the ball in the net)

FC Lorient 0:1 GDB (Danny scored a goal)

LOSC 0:1 (French Cup.,Danny was rested in this match due to injury problems)

OGC Nice 0:2 GDB (Danny scored the two goals)

Unirea Upzicen 0:1 GDB (Danny scored a goal in the 90'min)

GDB 1:0 Olympic Marseille (After olympic marseille bought V.Valdes,the match was pretty tough,Danny scored in the 87'min)

1 Like

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 7:31am On Sep 02, 2014
The Winter Transfer Season Has Started

And The World Cup African Regional Qualifiers Will Start This Winter Transfer Season.
Danny has been called to the Nigeria National Team For The World Cup Qualifiers.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 7:32am On Sep 02, 2014
*I'll post pictures and the half season stats in the evening*
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:31am On Sep 03, 2014
PES Sport News

Valencia CF and Girondins de Bordeaux have qualified from the group stage of the Champions League,Liverpool fell out by losing to Valencia in their last match.

Its the Transfer season and GDB top the Ligue1 table with 37Points,next are Olympic Marseille with 36points and Olympic Lyonnais with 30points
Danny tops the Goals Chart with 25 Goals

World Cup Regional Qualifiers

Mali 0:3 Nigeria (Danny scored 2 Goals)

Nigeria 3:0 Tunisia (Danny made 3 assists)

Senegal 0:0 Nigeria (The game at Senegal proved to be a tough one for The Eagles)

The League would kick-off after the transfer season with GDB facing LOSC Lille Metropole away.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:34am On Sep 03, 2014
*sorry for not updating yesterday,had to catch up with some things,Thanks y'all for your patience*
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by Jskelly11: 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

Ipad air,2gb
bros ipad air is 1GB ram the 2GB will be released early next year
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2014
Jskelly11: bros ipad air is 1GB ram the 2GB will be released early next year

Thats what the person that sold it for me said
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2014
GDB News

The Transfer season is over and GDB met LOSC,where they won the match 3:0,with Danny scoring a goal and assisting Piquanto.
They also met PSG next and won 1:0,Danny couldnt impose himself on the match.

Champions League Update

The Draws for the champions League knockout stage have been drawn and GDB would be meeting Man Utd,it would be a pretty tough match for GDB as they would face a club Danny once played for.
When Danny was asked about it he said; "Scared?? The game would be tough but I am not scared,infact I am confident because I once played for them so I would be able to tell our manager their weaknesses and how best we can play them,the only problem now is that some players are starting to get greedy with the ball and that is affecting us,I wouldnt want to mention names"
Danny must be referring to Fernando who has stopped passing regularly and usually waits for balls to be passed to him.well,we hope GDB do their best to overcome United.

GDB will be facing Manchester United in the knockout stage after their league match against RC Lens.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 5:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
Tensions At Bordeaux

Tensions are arising at Bordeaux as star player Xabi Alonso has complained to the manager that he wanted to play full-time football after he has been continually substituted in the 60th minute,the manager has responded saying he did it to preserve the player from injuries,but Alonso has dismissed it as a flimsy excuse.Alonso,the captain has said he will be looking to leave at the end of the season.

Another player who apperently is not happy at Bordeaux is Cavenaghi who has said he is surprised a player of his quality would be shifted to the background,the manager has said he should try to do more during training and he would be given more playing time.
Reports have it that Cavenaghi's agent is looking for a new club for the player.
Danny has decided to keep shut on the issue but said a change of formation might help smoothen things out.

Hopefully,the tensions would not affect them in upcoming games,especially at the Champions League.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2014
GDB News

Nigerian player,Temile,has joined Danny at Bordeaux along with two other foreign players.

3 Likes

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 12:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
Tensions Cleared

tensions have seized at GDB as the Manager has promised to meet the demands of Cavenaghi and Xabi Alonso as they'll both be starting the next match against RC Lens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Download Super Mario Bros PPSSPP Android Game - And Free PSP GOLD Emulator Play / The Best Game You've Ever Played / 5 Beautiful Nigerian Mobile Games That Lit Up 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.