Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,379,278 members, 5,304,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 December 2019 at 05:58 AM

The Reluctant Bride - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Reluctant Bride (255898 Views)

Ìyàwó Wa (our Bride) / The Reluctant Bride By Tiffanyj. / Child Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reluctant Bride by Slimynonny: 1:43pm On Apr 18
Nice work here i must say....bt im sad because u didnt finish it here on nairaland...all the same weldone

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 2:07pm On Apr 18
Slimynonny:
Nice work here i must say....bt im sad because u didnt finish it here on nairaland...all the same weldone
I am so sorry I had to remove most of the story. I had to protect my work from bloggers and pirates. Thanks for reading, sir
Re: The Reluctant Bride by Slimynonny: 2:48pm On Apr 18
TiffanyJ:

I am so sorry I had to remove most of the story. I had to protect my work from bloggers and pirates. Thanks for reading, sir
Apology accepted....its not good to suffer for another person....bt am a 'she'. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 4:20pm On Apr 18
Slimynonny:
Apology accepted....its not good to suffer for another person....bt am a 'she'. Thanks
Oh, I thought you are a 'he'. Thanks, ma, for understanding
Re: The Reluctant Bride by AdetoroBukola: 8:34am On Apr 19
Good morning Tiffany, aw is marriage treating you. am very sure you are enjoying it , the Lord shall be you. pls how can I get the complete version of your stories? the reluctant bride, a man to call my own, and the rest. thanks

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 1:50pm On Apr 19
AdetoroBukola:
Good morning Tiffany, aw is marriage treating you. am very sure you are enjoying it , the Lord shall be you. pls how can I get the complete version of your stories? the reluctant bride, a man to call my own, and the rest. thanks
My dear, we are still learning in this school called marriage. How are you doing dear?
I sell unedited pdf copies of my stories to those who do not want to buy on okadabooks.
Reluctant Bride #500
A man to call her own #500
Deceitful couple #500
Captor of my heart (unavailable in pdf file. U can only purchase this from okadabooks.)
Dreams could come true #300
Shadows of yesterday #350
The time traveller's wife #200.
These are the books and their prices.
Re: The Reluctant Bride by Cherishworldand: 3:35pm On Apr 19
Dear Tiffany, I have been a ghost reader of your works. Please how do I get reluctant bride as I don't want to buy on okada books.
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 4:24pm On Apr 19
Cherishworldand:
Dear Tiffany, I have been a ghost reader of your works. Please how do I get reluctant bride as I don't want to buy on okada books.
Good evening dear. I sell pdf copy at the rate of #500. If you are interested, please send me a mail
ayanicomfortambrose@gmail.com
Re: The Reluctant Bride by Clarabell: 12:35pm On Sep 17
[quote author tiffany I need the PDF copies of you stories 1, reluctant bride
2, a man to call her own
3 deceitful couple
4, captor of my heart
5 shadow of yesterday
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 5:04pm On Sep 17
Clarabell:
[quote author tiffany I need the PDF copies of you stories 1, reluctant bride
2, a man to call her own
3 deceitful couple
4, captor of my heart
5 shadow of yesterday
Good evening. Contact me : ayanicomfortambrose@gmail.com.
Captor of my heart is unavailable in pdf copy. You can get it from okadabooks.
Re: The Reluctant Bride by do4luv14(m): 6:58pm On Sep 17
[quote author=TiffanyJ post=82320797][/quote]

hi trust married life had blissful and fruitful my sweet tiffany j

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 1:42pm On Sep 19
do4luv14:

hi trust married life had blissful and fruitful my sweet tiffany j
We thank God, so far. How have you been? Long time
Re: The Reluctant Bride by Mtbail: 2:52pm On Nov 06
I started reading ur story on Monday when u helped TBM dropped last update, especially when u replied a comment. You were really not happy.
Indeed u are good writer and as well amazing too. I couldn't sleep well yesterday because I was determined to finish the particular story before reading the other two.

Ur suspense and twists are superb, I almost got emotional reading how things is turning out for this little poor Tara. I know it's a fiction but it's so so real..

I will send a mail(ugborobinna@gmail.com) so as to conclude plans for the remaining parts of the story as well as other two stories

More oil to ya brain ma'am winks shocked

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 3:23pm On Nov 06
Mtbail:
I started reading ur story on Monday when u helped TBM dropped last update, especially when u replied a comment. You were really not happy.
Indeed u are good writer and as well amazing too. I couldn't sleep well yesterday because I was determined to finish the particular story before reading the other two.

Ur suspense and twists are superb, I almost got emotional reading how things is turning out for this little poor Tara. I know it's a fiction but it's so so real..

I will send a mail(ugborobinna@gmail.com) so as to conclude plans for the remaining parts of the story as well as other two stories

More oil to ya brain ma'am winks shocked
Thanks for reading and loving my story. I look forward to hearing from you

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Memo Of A Male Sex Addict / Bukky Alakara / First Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.