Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman (26086 Views)

Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) / PIX: Is This Guy A Gentleman Or A Duller? / How To French-kiss A Babe Like A Gentleman - User Guide!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by inositol88(m): 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
is it de guy who;
1 opens the car door for u?
2 stands up and gives his seat to u?
3 keeps quite and allow u to abuse him?
4 allows you to slap him without raising a finger on you?
5 washes your cloths, including your undies?
6 pets u?
7 cooks for you?
8 buys everything u need for you?
9 gives u mind blowing sex?
10 obeys all your instructions without questions?
or what

Ladies pls tell us your own description of gentleman

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
...a gentleman is someone who loves for who i am....loves me unconditionally.....makes me smile n blush always.....a perfect gentleman knows my weakness n loves me with it...

47 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by dammyjay93(m): 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
The man who backs that thang mercilessly angry angry

FP shockedshocked we reashing FTC soon, long live seun, long live nairaland, long live nairalanders cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
temigracie: ...a gentleman is someone who loves for who i am....loves me unconditionally.....makes me smile n blush always.....a perfect gentleman knows my weakness n loves me with it...

........A gentleman is krall kiss ....
thank you temi. You are a gentle woman.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by bjprodint(f): 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
a caring man

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by inositol88(m): 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
temigracie: ...a gentleman is someone who loves for who i am....loves me unconditionally.....makes me smile n blush always.....a perfect gentleman knows my weakness n loves me with it...
nice one sweetie, but take note dat dia is no such thing as a perfect gentleman, no man is perfect. we only ve a gentleman, not a perfect gentleman

15 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
krall: thank you temi. You are a gentle woman.
Krall,mynd ursef ooo......u wan me to e-bully u ni??...beta change am back...no b wetin i write b dat

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by NiniArike(f): 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
Some of those things you listed there are attributes of a Mumu. I don't want one.

Someone that is respectful, polite and loyal.

No. 1, 2, 6 & 7.

54 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by inositol88(m): 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
bjprodint: a caring man

caring in what sense?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
temigracie: Krall,mynd ursef ooo......u wan me to e-bully u ni??...beta change am back...no b wetin i write b dat
are you sure? cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by inositol88(m): 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
NiniArike: Some of those things you listed there are attributes of a Mumu. I don't want one.

No. 1, 2, 6 & 7.

what about 8 & 9?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
NiniArike: Some of those things you listed there are attributes of a Mumu. I don't want one.

No. 1, 2, 6 & 7.
so a man that cooks for you is not a "mumu".

U have sense.

33 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
krall: are you sure? cheesy cheesy grin
...yeah...am super-sure
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Tymax(m): 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
"Gentleman" is a babe's way of calling you a mugu.

"Perfect Gentleman" is the advanced stage of this disorder. grin

grin grin grin

Kidding.

64 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by NiniArike(f): 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
inositol88:

what about 8 & 9?
8 & 9 doesn't have anything to do with a Gentleman. A Douche can do those things also.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by NiniArike(f): 10:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
krall: so a man that cooks for you is not a "mumu".

U have sense.
Nope.. He's First Class Gentleman to me. smiley It's not all of them that can cook.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
temigracie: ...yeah...am super-sure
you have brake my heart by denying me in public. angry don't be surprised when I deny you angry
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by ERCROSS(m): 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
one word for a perfect gentleman...

ERCROSS
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
NiniArike:
Nope.. He's First Class Gentleman to me. smiley It's not all of them that can cook.
I can cook very well. That was how my last girlfriend was secretly opened a canteen and was selling my cooked food angry (another story for another day). I refused to cook again since then.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by NiniArike(f): 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
krall: I can cook very well. That was how my last girlfriend was secretly opened a canteen and was selling my cooked food angry (another story for another day). I refused to cook again since then.
That's good. smiley I hope you are not talking about Beans, Rice, Yam and co. Tell me the Soup you know how to cook best.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
krall: you have brake my heart by denying me in public. angry don't be surprised when I deny you angry
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
krall: you have brake my heart by denying me in public. angry don't be surprised when I deny you angry
...oya,biko...i no go deny u again...
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 21, 2014
Tymax: "Gentleman" is a babe's way of calling you a mugu.

"Perfect Gentleman" is the advanced stage of this disorder. grin

grin grin grin

Kidding.
...u need to chop cane small

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by pweedyuz(f): 11:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
for dat list nah only numba 2 for mi o

i will just give u my "Awww smile" wen u do dat
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Dbestmax(m): 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
Temi evriwia...we go run 4u
U no want much sef...and I can do all dat plus includin more..
***Oya come 2 Daddy**

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
NiniArike: That's good. smiley I hope you are not talking about Beans, Rice, Yam and co. Tell me the Soup you know how to cook best.
is rice and beans food? I know them all ranging from Egusi Soup, Pepper Soup, Ogbono Soup, Ogbono Soup with Okro, Okro Soup, Edikang Ikong Soup, Afang Soup, Banga Soup,Bitterleaf Soup, Nsala Soup, Ora Soup, Groundnut Soup, Gbegiri Soup, Efo Riro, to Catfish Pepper Soup (Point & Kill)

Whatelse can you want?

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Dbestmax(m): 11:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
krall: thank you temi. You are a gentle woman.
Chaiii...m
C my head nw don big pass size 5....lol
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
temigracie: ...oya,biko ejor...i no go deny u again...
I forgive you.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Dbestmax(m): 11:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
krall: so a man that cooks for you is not a "mumu".

U have sense.
I die well...C dat gal
Her head nid upgrading 2 d latest version
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
krall: I forgive you.
...lol...tanks sweets...
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2014
Dbestmax:
Chaiii...m
C my head nw don big pass size 5....lol
what is the cause of your oversized head? undecided
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Dbestmax(m): 11:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
[quote author=krall] what is the cause of your oversized head? undecided[/quote
As she call u Gentleman ur head come rise lik doghnut...u come raise ur shoulders lik peson wey wear 1500...lol

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Weirdest Sex Records In The World(Photos) / My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed / My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.