Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman (26081 Views)

Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) / PIX: Is This Guy A Gentleman Or A Duller? / How To French-kiss A Babe Like A Gentleman - User Guide!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by fightforchange1(f): 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
respect my gentle nature
makes love to me passionately

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by harffie(m): 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
inositol88: is it de guy who;
1 opens the car door for u?
2 stands up and gives his seat to u?
3 keeps quite and allow u to abuse him?
4 allows you to slap him without raising a finger on you?
5 washes your cloths, including your undies?
6 pets u?
7 cooks for you?
8 buys everything u need for you?
9 gives u mind blowing sex?
10 obeys all your instructions without questions?
or what

Ladies pls tell us your own description of gentleman
I been dey see this topic buh dey ignore!
#A gentleman to a lady is one she can control!
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by felix281(m): 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
temigracie: ...a gentleman is someone who loves for who i am....loves me unconditionally.....makes me smile n blush always.....a perfect gentleman knows my weakness n loves me with it...
Does your definition of 'a person dat loves me for who i am' also applies to all these....when u are nt learned, u lack simple courtsy,u can't cook and still he blushes, when u claim u know how to run a family, when u can't help him in most cases? My dear ladies, try to work on ur weakness,stop waiting for what u want rather let it come to you and appreciate u to the fullest!..
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by kieryn(f): 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
A gentleman is a guy that respect and honor himself his woman and others.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
iyke926:

I wanted to propose with to you with a $2,500USD diamond ring but seeing how u intend to convert me to ya slave i don change my mind sad

shocked shocked shocked.
Nna biko,lets reverse the roles.Let me be the slave instead cry cry embarassed.Ekpele m d'na ala.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Fourwinds: 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
go to some social network and see how dey demand for airtime and phones yet dey see dose guys as mumu. if guys don't give .....guys are stingy.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
benswagtt: no mind me jorgrin na jealousy dey catch me... Bt i believe say i go fyn lyk u 1day
grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
hayoakins:

That's me...u single? wink
What if I am single.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Dbestmax(m): 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
Abdulazeez296: Na gal go kill u.
Saint Abdul...Ur mama no born gal abi
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Ephemmm: 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
I don't know what to say....

b
u
t

one thing is

s
u
r
e

"My account has been credited" is more fantastic sentence for ladies than " I love U"....
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by hayoakins(m): 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
Icherishu:
What if I am single.

we can mingle.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
hayoakins:

we can mingle.
Eh eh mingle at where.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
inositol88: it de guy who;
6 pets u?
7 cooks for you?
or what?

3,4, 10 are ABUSIVE and unacceptable, closely followed by traits are simply unexpected of African men, generally speaking.

Now let's flip the list, and see if the same applies for the women:

Is it the lady who;
2 stands up and gives her seat to u?
3 keeps quiet and allow u to abuse her?
4 allows you to slap her without raising a finger on you?
6 pets u?
7 cooks for you?
or what

^ Isn't that pretty much the image of the ideal
African wife in the eyes of many African men and African cultures, barring #8? Yh, I thought so!

Don't bother with your misguided "Who/What is a gentleman?" list. They know who they are.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Kingsley4all(m): 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
Qualities of a gentle man are all listed and specified here on this link www.mymissingribs.com
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
lynpetra:

shocked shocked shocked.
Nna biko,lets reverse the roles.Let me be the slave instead cry cry embarassed.Ekpele m d'na ala.

gringringrin...stand up dear. No one will be a slave ooo

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by hayoakins(m): 3:41am On Aug 23, 2014
Icherishu:
Eh eh mingle at where.

You choose
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 23, 2014
hayoakins:

You choose
Liberia
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Petram(m): 8:13am On Aug 23, 2014
Am watching them
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by portable86(f): 12:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
Someone who understands the word NO!
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by hayoakins(m): 3:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
Icherishu:
Liberia

Hell no, get your visa ready, we are heading to Guinea or Syria.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
hayoakins:

Hell no, get your visa ready, we are heading to Guinea or Syria.
Send the money for visa
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Otamayomi1(f): 6:15pm On Aug 23, 2014
inositol88: is it de guy who;
6 pets u?
7 cooks for you?
or what

Ladies pls tell us your own description of gentleman
I feel he is dat man who wil make u smile always no matter d kind of ish soroundin u. He wil neva wanna c a tear drop 4rm ur eyes.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by epoxide(m): 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
lynpetra: all of d mentioned

bad babe
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by MrsChima(f): 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
A man that pays the bills.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by epoxide(m): 8:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
mayapop: It's quite obvious that no guy on NL is a gentleman, since they feel like any guy who acts like a gentleman is a dummy!

we wey de wear trousers naim know. if u treat a Nigerian lady that way, she'll ride on you.apart from 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, I dnt see anything wrong with all of those but I won't do it if not she go want me to always do am....if u no know, i sabi cook but I hate cooking. that's jux d ish
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by epoxide(m): 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
MrsChima: A man that pays the bills.

it's obvious you are an igbo girl
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by MrsChima(f): 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2014
epoxide:

it's obvious you are an igbo girl

No...but my husband is. kiss
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by giogold(f): 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
A man of his word
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by epoxide(m): 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
calaharry:

Gentleman in Africa = mumu( you pay bride price, you train wife's siblings, swallow wife affront,you take care of family needs, you buy all sorts of cloths and latest accesories for ur wife, you cook for wife and kids, u open door for ur lady, you even sometimes serve ur lady food, you continue to give more and more service tillllleeee u old pass the woman). Then they begin to call u nnayi nnayi,baami,...
Gentleman in western world=dreamliver (you are supported by ur spouse to excel, no relative palaver, no domestic punishment, you live ur dream and bcom successful while still looking young and vibrant. But what u chose is wht you get.

this one is complete insanity
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by epoxide(m): 9:19pm On Aug 23, 2014
fyneboi79: You just listed d attributes of a stupiid man here!Women were created to serve men and take instructions from men.So woe onto any man who reverses that God given role.I only owe my woman true love . Unconditional love that is grin

naija guys funny... there's nothing like true love without foolishness that's if you've even felt it
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by epoxide(m): 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
SK3NKI: 1st qstn, do gurls like gentlemen?

honestly, 90% of them don't
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by epoxide(m): 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
Raddie: An advice to ladies,
If you come across a man who's hot, smart, humble, educated, financially secured, humble, patient and who fixes things around the house, is not materialistic, loves you like you're the only girl in the world, watches you while you dorn your make-up, and listens to your every word......
THEN PLS BE REST ASSURED THAT THE WEED YOU'VE JUST SMOKED IS OF SUPERIOR QUALITY

lol naija pple think alike

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love / What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] / Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.