Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Nairalanders, What's Your View On A Graduate Marrying A Non-graduate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders, What's Your View On A Graduate Marrying A Non-graduate (2770 Views)

The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / Can You Marry A Non-graduate? / Can You Marry A Non-graduate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, What's Your View On A Graduate Marrying A Non-graduate by Hourglass4real: 1:27am On Aug 22, 2014
Ladies and gentlemen, I need to know if there's anything wrong with such union. Does it affect the family or the kids in any form in the future? Are there disavantages to such union?

Your opinion is highly needed here. Let's discuss please, it will certainly help some people in making a serious life decision.Myself included...

Thanks!
Re: Nairalanders, What's Your View On A Graduate Marrying A Non-graduate by kilokeys(m): 2:39am On Aug 22, 2014
ftc. space booked

hmmm. well, i believe in scorecards. and equity. if u feel u level up somehow then go for it..
by employing scorecards i mean,
for example,
Illiterate HIM
he is healthy ,fit - 1 point
he is responsible - 1point
no self esteem problems -1 point
business smart - 1point
rich - 1point
chivalrous - 1point.
open mindedness to learn - 1point
TOTAL = 7 points

Literate YOU
beautiful - 1point
submissive - 1point
Educated - 1point
home maker - 1point
responsible - 1point

total = 5 points

women naturally want somebody with a better standing than them. so they would submit easily.

so make sure his overall score surpasses urs. so u wouldnt have any issues with making him ur HUSBAND.

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, What's Your View On A Graduate Marrying A Non-graduate by Tundeiab(m): 2:40am On Aug 22, 2014
Hourglass4real: Ladies and gentlemen, I need to know if there's anything wrong with such union. Does it affect the family or the kids in any form in the future? Are there disavantages to such union?

Your opinion is highly needed here. Let's discuss please, it will certainly help some people in making a serious life decision.Myself included...

Thanks!
My dear you knew he wasn't a graduate but you said yes when he wooed you. You didn't have issues with his educational status when he was spending his hard earned money on you. You didn't mind him speaking pidgin English while climaxing on top of you while having s.ex. No he wants to reap his investment you are emphasizing educational disparity.
I wouldn't be surprise to learn that he saw you through school.
Chai! You matter dey God court.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What's Your View On A Graduate Marrying A Non-graduate by Tundeiab(m): 2:43am On Aug 22, 2014
Hourglass4real: Ladies and gentlemen, I need to know if there's anything wrong with such union. Does it affect the family or the kids in any form in the future? Are there disavantages to such union?

Thanks!
My dear you knew he wasn't a graduate but you said yes when he wooed you. You didn't have issues with his educational status when he was spending his hard earned money on you. You didn't mind him speaking pidgin English while climaxing on top of you while having s.ex. No he wants to reap his investment you are emphasizing educational disparity.
Finito!
Re: Nairalanders, What's Your View On A Graduate Marrying A Non-graduate by tempem: 2:51am On Aug 22, 2014
Tundeiab: My dear you knew he wasn't a graduate but you said yes when he wooed you. You didn't have issues with his educational status when he was spending his hard earned money on you. You didn't mind him speaking pidgin English while climaxing on top of you while having s.ex. No he wants to reap his investment you are emphasizing educational disparity.
Finito!
What's your point? She needed your opinion, not you, judging her.. ...

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, What's Your View On A Graduate Marrying A Non-graduate by Tundeiab(m): 2:55am On Aug 22, 2014
tempem:
Guy, I am not being judgemental here. Just giving her reason not break the poor guys heart, cos if she does there will be nemesis sooner or later.
Re: Nairalanders, What's Your View On A Graduate Marrying A Non-graduate by Hourglass4real: 3:38am On Aug 22, 2014
kilokeys: ftc. space booked

hmmm. well, i believe in scorecards. and equity. if u feel u level up somehow then go for it..
by employing scorecards i mean,
for example,
Illiterate HIM
he is healthy ,fit - 1 point
he is responsible - 1point
no self esteem problems -1 point
business smart - 1point
rich - 1point
chivalrous - 1point.
open mindedness to learn - 1point
TOTAL = 7 points

Literate YOU
beautiful - 1point
submissive - 1point
Educated - 1point
home maker - 1point
responsible - 1point

total = 5 points

women naturally want somebody with a better standing than them. so they would submit easily.

so make sure his overall score surpasses urs. so u wouldnt have any issues with making him ur HUSBAND.
hmmmmmm...u made an interesting contribution there.

You mentioned the self esteem thingy,I fear that might be present whether those involved admit it to each othr or not even if the man is smart and well to do.

I will also like to knw if it affects the kids later on somehow?
Re: Nairalanders, What's Your View On A Graduate Marrying A Non-graduate by Hourglass4real: 3:47am On Aug 22, 2014
Tundeiab: My dear you knew he wasn't a graduate but you said yes when he wooed you. You didn't have issues with his educational status when he was spending his hard earned money on you. You didn't mind him speaking pidgin English while climaxing on top of you while having s.ex. No he wants to reap his investment you are emphasizing educational disparity.
@Tundeiab,na wa o... Wetin nau. I asked for ur opinion nau. I never said I wanted to dump any1. Besides there are times a very close friend proposes to a lady he didn't date.

It becomes an awkward moment when u don't want to hurt this close friend whom u didn't date,who has been a very good friend for years.

This is not about chopping money o. I didn't chop anyone's money. I just want to knw if there's really anything wrong in marry such a friend and if it ever affects such families later in life...dats all
Re: Nairalanders, What's Your View On A Graduate Marrying A Non-graduate by Hourglass4real: 3:51am On Aug 22, 2014
tempem:
@tempem,thank u! That's exactly what I need. Let's hear ur own view on this please
Re: Nairalanders, What's Your View On A Graduate Marrying A Non-graduate by JENMAUCY(f): 3:54am On Aug 22, 2014
Can youu people just stop the phrase "spending hard earn money on you" ? She asked a question that needs an answer. Tell me how many guys spend money on their girlfriends? Or how much do you guys spend on your girlfriends or fiancee? Please stick to the topic

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, What's Your View On A Graduate Marrying A Non-graduate by Hourglass4real: 4:07am On Aug 22, 2014
JENMAUCY: Can youu people just stop the phrase "spending hard earn money on you" ? She asked a question that needs an answer. Tell me how many guys spend money on their girlfriends? Or how much do you guys spend on your girlfriends or fiancee? Please stick to the topic
abi o, this hard earned money thingy has turned to an anthem of sort. @Jenmaucy,I still need ur own opinion pls...who knws I might learn a thing or two from it. So will others too.

Does a graduate marrying a non-graduate affect d home in anyway in future? Does it affect d kids too? If so how please?
Re: Nairalanders, What's Your View On A Graduate Marrying A Non-graduate by Coldfaya(m): 4:07am On Aug 22, 2014
That awkward moment when all the educated plus masters degree holders you meet don't have the qualities of your ideal man, but a not so educated man has all the qualities except education.

What am I tryn to say No one has it all. A few meet those who have all dey wish n want, but in most cases like someone above made an analysis, u just gotta weigh things up n if the not so educated guy makes u feel happier, go with it cos ur happiness matters a lot. U ain't leaving d life for others.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, What's Your View On A Graduate Marrying A Non-graduate by JENMAUCY(f): 4:09am On Aug 22, 2014
Hourglass4real: @Tundeiab,na wa o... Wetin nau. I asked for ur opinion nau. I never said I wanted to dump any1. Besides there are times a very close friend proposes to a lady he didn't date.

It becomes an akward moment when u don't want to hurt this close friend whom u didn't date,who has been a very good friend for years.

This is not about chopping money o. I didn't chop anyone's money. I just want to knw if there's really anything wrong in marry such a friend and if it ever affects such families later in life...@all
even if you do collect things from him,I don't see anything wrong with it if you are not the demanding type.... To your question,there is nothing wrong with it,if the person doesn't feel intimidated and try to subdue you. Secondly, if the person is presentable, if u can proudly show him off to your coursemates, and his behaviour is what you desire or he possess some of what you want in a man,you can go on and marry him,It will have no effect on your kids in future..

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What's Your View On A Graduate Marrying A Non-graduate by Coldfaya(m): 4:15am On Aug 22, 2014
Hourglass4real: hmmmmmm...u made an interesting contribution there.

You mentioned the self esteem thingy,I fear that might be present whether those involved admit it to each othr or not even if the man is smart and well to do.

I will also like to knw if it affects the kids later on somehow?

Hmmmm my dear I feel self esteem is relative; it is not exclusively for the uneducated. Have met highly educated peeps with esteem issues. That's y its called a union, u help him where he's weak n him where u r weak. A wife has a lot to play in a way a man feels n carries himself. If u believe so much in him n show respect, u might b amazed at his self confidence outside.

Wish u d best.
Re: Nairalanders, What's Your View On A Graduate Marrying A Non-graduate by Hourglass4real: 4:17am On Aug 22, 2014
Coldfaya: That awkward moment when all the educated plus masters degree holders you meet don't have the qualities of your ideal man, but a not so educated man has all the qualities except education.

What am I tryn to say No one has it all. A few meet those who have all dey wish n want, but in most cases like someone above made an analysis, u just gotta weigh things up n if the not so educated guy makes u feel happier, go with it cos ur happiness matters a lot. U ain't leaving d life for others.
This is a good one. In other words what people may say or think shouldn't matter? The problm is, if d guy becomes insecure later nd begins to frustrate life out of u nko? I mean, it may seems not 2 matter@d moment. Wht if it later brings friction into d home?
Re: Nairalanders, What's Your View On A Graduate Marrying A Non-graduate by Coldfaya(m): 4:29am On Aug 22, 2014
Hourglass4real: This is a good one. In other words what people may say or think shouldn't matter? The problm is, wht if d guy becomes insecure later nd begin to frustrate life out of u nko? I mean, it may seems not 2 matter@d moment. Wht if it later brings friction into d home?

Hmmm.....I think life is a risk. That's y u have d opportunity of choices. Either ways ur choice is a risk; u either accept his offer (which is a risk) or turn it down out of fear of d unknown (another risk). Ppl change (either to better ppl or transform to a bad person), this is inevitable, Its all about weighing ur fears and ur desires and see which is greater before u take d step

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What's Your View On A Graduate Marrying A Non-graduate by Tmeey(f): 4:29am On Aug 22, 2014
Criteria for marriage: yellow popo, gap teeth, cooks gbegiri etc and MUST BE UNIVERSITY GRADUATE? aahhn my peepulu, the list is becoming too long nah...Lmao! Absolutely not, I dont think theres anything wrong with a graduate marrying a non graduate o.... well ofcourse only if both of you just havve to be scientist couple of the century, eheen I understand grin
Re: Nairalanders, What's Your View On A Graduate Marrying A Non-graduate by Nobody: 4:32am On Aug 22, 2014
Tmeey: Criteria for marriage: yellow popo, gap teeth, cooks gbegiri etc and MUST BE UNIVERSITY GRADUATE? aahhn my peepulu, the list is becoming too long nah...Lmao! Absolutely not, I dont think theres anything wrong with a graduate marrying a non graduate o.... well ofcourse only if both of you just havve to be scientist couple of the century, eheen I understand grin

Got your like, thanks grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What's Your View On A Graduate Marrying A Non-graduate by Hourglass4real: 4:32am On Aug 22, 2014
Coldfaya:

Hmmmm my dear I feel self esteem is relative; it is not exclusively for the uneducated. Have met highly educated peeps with esteem issues. That's y its called a union, u help him where he's weak n him where u r weak. A wife has a lot to play in a way a man feels n carries himself. If u believe so much in him n show respect, u might b amazed at his self confidence outside.

Wish u d best.
Hmmmmmmmm...a food for thought there. U r very right abt some educated ppl with serious self esteem issues buh when both are graduates,they will be playing on a "level ground". Non wil think d othr has d upper hand or read too much meanings from the othr's words or actions
Re: Nairalanders, What's Your View On A Graduate Marrying A Non-graduate by Hourglass4real: 4:45am On Aug 22, 2014
JENMAUCY: even if you do collect things from him,I don't see anything wrong with it if you are not the demanding type.... To your question,there is nothing wrong with it,if the person doesn't feel intimidated and try to subdue you. Secondly, if the person is presentable, if u can proudly show him off to your coursemates, and his behaviour is what you desire or he possess some of what you want in a man,you can go on and marry him,It will have no effect on your kids in future..
"if the person doesn't feel intimidated and try to subdue you"

I think that's what I dread d most. Some will act as if all u do or say is ok till they put a ring on it,then music changes. The rules starts pouring in lik d 10 commandments. Lol
Re: Nairalanders, What's Your View On A Graduate Marrying A Non-graduate by Hourglass4real: 4:53am On Aug 22, 2014
Tmeey: Criteria for marriage: yellow popo, gap teeth, cooks gbegiri etc and MUST BE UNIVERSITY GRADUATE? aahhn my peepulu, the list is becoming too long nah...Lmao! Absolutely not, I dont think theres anything wrong with a graduate marrying a non graduate o.... well ofcourse only if both of you just havve to be scientist couple of the century, eheen I understand grin
Lol. Sounds quite funny when put like that in some list. grin
Re: Nairalanders, What's Your View On A Graduate Marrying A Non-graduate by Hourglass4real: 4:59am On Aug 22, 2014
candiiville: Bedroom and Off Bedroom Tips For Men[How to treat your lady like a Queen and not like a $*x toy) http://candiiville.com/relationship-tipz/bedroom-and-off-bedroom-tips-for-menhow-to-treat-your-lady-like-a-queen-and-not-like-a-x-toy/
@candiiville,let's hear ur view on this issue abeg.
Re: Nairalanders, What's Your View On A Graduate Marrying A Non-graduate by Tundeiab(m): 5:27am On Aug 22, 2014
JENMAUCY: Can youu people just stop the phrase "spending hard earn money on you" ? She asked a question that needs an answer. Tell me how many guys spend money on their girlfriends? Or how much do you guys spend on your girlfriends or fiancee? Please stick to the topic
Hahaha I have hit you where it pains you the most ba. Sorry for that sweet heart! At least I can categorically tell you that all the men I know including my humble self do spend on our ladies.
What I was trying to tell the op is not to decide a life partner based on academic achievement.
Re: Nairalanders, What's Your View On A Graduate Marrying A Non-graduate by Dbestmax(m): 5:33am On Aug 22, 2014
The Lady has to be educated ....often times beta...the man can actually b a serios ibo biz man wit dat dia Romantic Eng...
Bt seriosly wen dia is love and understanding...I think dey're gud 2 go
Re: Nairalanders, What's Your View On A Graduate Marrying A Non-graduate by Tundeiab(m): 5:52am On Aug 22, 2014
Hourglass4real: @Tundeiab,na wa o... Wetin nau. I asked for ur opinion nau. I never said I wanted to dump any1. Besides there are times a very close friend proposes to a lady he didn't date.

It becomes an awkward moment when u don't want to hurt this close friend whom u didn't date,who has been a very good friend for years.

This is not about chopping money o. I didn't chop anyone's money. I just want to knw if there's really anything wrong in marry such a friend and if it ever affects such families later in life...dats all
Follow your heart girl... Academic achievement is inconsequential. Is he satifies your other criterium. Husbands are hard to find o.
Don't want you to come running back to nairaland when you are 40 say you never marry o.
Finito!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What's Your View On A Graduate Marrying A Non-graduate by Tundeiab(m): 5:52am On Aug 22, 2014

Follow your heart girl... Academic achievement is inconsequential. Is he satifies your other criterium. Husbands are hard to find o.
Don't want you to come running back to nairaland when you are 40 say you never marry o. Lol
Finito!
Re: Nairalanders, What's Your View On A Graduate Marrying A Non-graduate by justi4jesu(f): 5:55am On Aug 22, 2014
Finito!

And who told you he has spent his penny on her angry angry
Re: Nairalanders, What's Your View On A Graduate Marrying A Non-graduate by Tundeiab(m): 6:07am On Aug 22, 2014
justi4jesu:

And who told you he has spent his penny on her angry angry
bros no vex o. I no know say you(the uneducated guy) is on nairaland.
Re: Nairalanders, What's Your View On A Graduate Marrying A Non-graduate by Exponental(m): 6:11am On Aug 22, 2014
Under graduate will be a graduate someday. So, nothing wrong with it.
Re: Nairalanders, What's Your View On A Graduate Marrying A Non-graduate by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 22, 2014
Tundeiab: Follow your heart girl... Academic achievement is inconsequential. Is he satifies your other criterium. Husbands are hard to find o.
Don't want you to come running back to nairaland when you are 40 say you never marry o. Lol
Finito!

You dey mind them. I strongly believe the op has spent the poor dudes money and now she's forming self esteem nonsense.
Questions like this annoy me. If you don't want to marry don't marry, don't come here and be looking for cheap justification for your actions. That useless graduate that is deceiving you only wants to fuxkk you. angry
Re: Nairalanders, What's Your View On A Graduate Marrying A Non-graduate by Tundeiab(m): 6:31am On Aug 22, 2014
teeo:

You dey mind them. I strongly believe the op has spent the poor dudes money and now she's forming self esteem nonsense.
Questions like this annoy me. If you don't want to marry don't marry, don't come here and be looking for cheap justification for your actions. That useless graduate that is deceiving you only wants to fuxkk you. angry
lol... Na so bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Insane Sex Facts That Will Surprise You [must Read] / I Am In PAIN Emotionally / Sunday Laughs... (Pics)!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.