Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? (53162 Views)

5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend / PIC: When Your Side Guy Insists You Use His Picture As Your DP / Guys: 5 Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Endowed5(f): 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
I dont think it's necessary atall

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by xynerise: 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
messpero90: i bet you that if you have me as your side guy, u will beg me for sex.
Excuse me
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by EllaD101(f): 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2014
If both of u love each other, having a spare tyre is not necssary.

4 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by duby91(m): 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2014
@poster how do you mean 'should a woman?' N.a. only men dey permitted keep side chick? Well...I think they should because ordinary car get spare tyre n.a. human being wey no go get back up? Anything can happen so it's safer to keep someone on the side.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
henryobinna: don't laugh oh.
am waiting for the nigga's reply.
he has made front page for around 4 times or so, this week or so.

first it was one article that he claimed a magazine copied n i adviced him to sue 'em.

now he's now king of frontpage. I need his ebook.
But I have made front page a lot of times too. it is not magic.

Just create a thread titled with a controversial heading that ask a core-striking questions like this one. now take a look at all the guy's topics that made front page and tell me something you notice. By the time you put this together, you will see that it's not hard to make front page.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by duby91(m): 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
EllaD101: If both of u love each other, having a spare tyre is not necssary.

Lol. Love? Nowadays? Wey everybody eye dey shine. Love is a very scarce commodity.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
xynerise:
Excuse me
i just want to tell u that im so sweet down there.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by cirmuell(m): 4:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
GatJokez:

Naaa, one man is more than enough for me wink.... How I see it: one man = one headache, two men or more = too many headaches for me hahaha grin

I do understand why some women feel it's only fair to have a backup boo cuz many men seem not to have a problem with having second, third, etc babes. I'm good with whom I have and wouldn't want him to have a backup babe angry ... so, I'll play nice cool

So, cirmuell, you don't believe in having backup babes? tongue
hmm, nice...well it's vice versa!

Me? Nope, ...when I stay true to something, I stay true to the end. no side chick, plan B or whatever. (I'm a flirt though tongue) grin

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by GatJokez(f): 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
SuperMartins: Yeah,1 shuld av be perfect but I think ladies who do all dat,do so maybe for d adventurous ish or probably insecurity but its preedi wrong...u end up tryn to hide d 2 from eachoda...u get more emotional problems and maybe end up sharing her body to both or more parties as d case may be....I think 1 man-1 woman is d sweetest....

Yea, that's my preference too .... 1 man & 1 woman because that's when a relationship is enjoyable the most. It takes both to make that proper commitment. I personally rather remain loyal cuz 2 wrongs don't make a right. If I don't like what happening I go deal with it angry

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by henryobinna(m): 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2014
2sExy1: But I have made front page a lot of times too. it is not magic.

Just create a thread titled with a controversial heading that ask a core-striking questions like this one. now take a look at all the guy's topics that made front page and tell me something you notice. By the time you put this together, you will see that it's not hard to make front page.
ok.
most of my posts are not(maybe) frontpage friendly and cannot have a heading that asks a question. they're mostly tech related.
Assisting guys on how to optimize their devices n most of em are culled from my blog.
so you see its not frontpage friendly too bad
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by GatJokez(f): 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
cirmuell: hmm, nice...well it's vice versa!

Me? Nope, ...when I stay true to something, I stay true to the end. no side chick, plan B or whatever. (I'm a flirt though tongue) grin

Lolz @ you a flirt ..... I noticed wink tongue grin

I agree - reverse version also matters.

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by angiestone41(f): 5:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
]
lalasticlala: My cousin sister called me sometime ago, that she would wanna see me. I asked her where she was, she told me to meet her at a fast food joint. About an hour later, I was there. I met her in company of a her very pretty friend and one guy.

I fixed my eyes more on her friend and took few glances at the guy. I noticed that the guy actually took them out because of my cousin. But I was worried.
My worry stemmed from the fact that I knew my cousin's man, as in her fiance or something and the guy I saw with her was definitely not the guy I knew.
I said to myself, may be it's just a harmless date.

Later, I asked my cousin About her main guy, she said he's OK. Then she made me understand that the guy I met with her was just a new friend that likes her and wants a date. I asked her what her answer was since she already has a guy.
She bluntly and confidently told me that she can't put her eggs in one basket.
" Hey!! bros, I can't put my eggs in one basket, what if Chucks disappoints me tomorrow and decides to marry another girl? I will just keep this guy as a 'side guy' in case of disappointments ooo!!"
These were her exact words.

I burst out in laughter. Shuooooo!!! I thought that it's only some few guys that have "side chicks".

Well, I tried to encourage her to maintain just one guy at a time since Chucks, her main guy has shown sign of seriousness in their relationship. But she wouldn't hear of that.

So babes, what's your take on having a "side guy" in case of disappointment? Does it worth it?
What of in the course of having the so called "side guy" and the main guy discovers and she loses the main guy or even loses both guys?

If a babe must have a side guy in case of 'disappointment', how would she go about it? Would there be sex with the side guy?
Pls there's nothing like 'cousin sister' in English Language. It's either the person in question is your cousin or your sister. Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by oshokay(m): 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2014
hahaha... men I so like this topic.... well I've seen a situation where a b.f knows his chick has a side guy and he approves of it
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by tbaby534(f): 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
For me, it is definitely compulsory. I learnt my lesson yesterday. I went to my boyfriends place, was going tru his fone n I saw a message he sent to a girl 'I was just thinking about you this morning and I had a really hard on' tongue felt bad but only for that moment cos i was always prepared for an heartbreak

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by cirmuell(m): 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
xynerise:
Excuse me
grin i bet he didn't see the (m) beside ur moniker.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by xynerise: 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
messpero90: i just want to tell u that im so sweet down there.
Are u ok?
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Arsenate(m): 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2014
ladies comments here just proved that Chris Brown's loyal is so on point...
the world should just end already. no hope.

5 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Arsenate(m): 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
Young Mula, baby
You thought it was over?
[Verse 1: Lil' Wayne]
I wasn't born last night
I know these hoes ain't right
But you was blowing up her phone last night
But she ain't have her ringer nor her ring on last night, oh
Nigga, that's that nerve
Why give a bitcih your heart when she'd rather have a purse?
Why give a bitcih an inch when she'd rather have nine?
You know how the game goes
She be mine by half time, I'm the shit, oh
Nigga, that's that nerve
You all about her, and she all about hers
Birdman Junior in this bitcih, no flamingos
And I done did everything, but trust these hoes
(CB Bleep with me!)
[Chris Brown:]
When a rich nigga want ya
And your nigga can't do nothing for ya
These hoes ain't loyal
These hoes ain't loyal
Yeah, yeah, let me see
[Verse 2: Chris Brown]
Just got rich
Took a broke nigga bitch
I can make a broke bitch rich
But I don't Bleep with broke bitches
Got a white girl with some fake titties
I took her to Dubai with me
Eyes closed, smoking marijuana
Rolling up that Bob Marley
I'm a rasta
She wanna do drugs,
Smoke weed, get drunk
She wanna see a nigga trapped
She wanna Bleep all the rappers

5 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Fitz22(f): 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
All drama..u can only lurv 1 whyl odas distract u from concentrating n enjoying ur relationship.side guy is a problem of trust, if dere is no trust dere is no relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by kobonaire(m): 5:15pm On Aug 23, 2014
side biz na dangerous tin ..... for ladies or gents
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by kobonaire(m): 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
Arsenate: ladies comments here just proved that Chris Brown's loyal is so on point... the world should just end already. no hope.
Abeg, make our U-20 girls win the cup before you wish for the show to be over

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Arsenate(m): 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2014
kobonaire: Abeg, make our U-20 girls win the cup before you wish for the[i] show to be over[/i]
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by xtervaganza(m): 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2014
I have no business with your cousin or sister having a side guy or whatever

But she's a low life for inviting YOU, HER FRIEND to a date with the guy

Typical hungry b1tch

4 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by UjSizzle(f): 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
*In Chris Brown's voice* This girls ain't loyal grin

If you're asking whether it's right for a woman to be deceptive, then the answer is No--well, in my opinion. I don't see the point of being in for one guy and keeping the other as a fall back.....for what exactly? Marriage? How do people even manage being interested in someone else in a romantic way, when they'd rather give their heart to someone else?

I think it's deceptive especially if this guy in question isn't aware of the other guy, and quite unfair.

Be nice to people if you must, but not because you want them around in case something goes wrong tomorrow.
That's settling and i don't think settling for anything is remotely okay.

But hey what do I know? undecided grin
If them guys don't mind being the reserve nigger because he wants the chic so bad, then everyone can go on with whatever they doing.

7 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by lalasticlala(m): 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
angiestone41: ] Pls there's nothing like 'cousin sister' in English Language. It's either the person in question is your cousin or your sister. Thanks

of course I know that. but I chose to write in a very informal manner and decided to use the words that way. thanks
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by 2chains1(m): 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
People here justifying them having a side guy with the excuse guys are irresponsible. The funny thing is that you haven't seen whether he is cheating or not but you decided to assume and get a side person........ Look at your life, is that trust? What if he isn't really cheating? Ypy just cheated yourself by assumptions. E dey kill oh. And please if you feel someone is irresponsible then break up and find another instead of storing another for a potential not yet confirmed, heard or seen mess up that you made in your head. People live their lives by revenge so much these days, and then you wonder why bad keeps happening to you..... Karma nah!

But wait OP you do realise some replies and advice here is coming from 18yr olds? Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
xynerise:
Are u ok?
yes MRS pussy IM OK
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Waspy(m): 5:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
Truth be told Op....your coz or sis is one hell of an hoey bit*h. Dafuq She is a lovepeddler. I know if the new guy is one broke asse she won't consider him. One of those guys is definitely gonna get hurt and she doesn't care.

Ladies/Guys, if you can't trust a guy/girl, tell him/her and if there's still no trust. End the r/ship. Having side chicks/guys is cheating. Rather stay single and play around than cheat angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by adrainuche(m): 5:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
xynerise: Having a ''Side guy'' is absolutely necessary these days. Guys are getting irresponsible by the day and girls shouldn't take that chance and ''miss the train going to heaven''. One thing that I totally disagree with having a side guy is the involvement of sex in the affair.
A side Guy with no sex Affair that she asks stuff from thats reminds me of FriendZone...
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:39pm On Aug 23, 2014
RuudNisterooy: These ladies!
okay.....i get
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by holusormi(m): 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
Well,,, I don't care it she has 10 side guys or if am even the main guy or one of the side guys ,,, holusormi doesn't care !!! So far I get my steady supply of punnani grin,, shii will hit the roof if she starts hoarding the goddy bags from me ,,, it's her problem , if she like make she get 100 side Guys,, na her yansh go slack ,, not my prick and afta all is done ,, I shall enta our church and get me a homely GEH angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Fitz22(f): 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
tbaby534: For me, it is definitely compulsory. I learnt my lesson yesterday. I went to my boyfriends place, was going tru his fone n I saw a message he sent to a girl 'I was just thinking about you this morning and I had a really hard on' tongue felt bad but only for that moment cos i was always prepared for an heartbreak

U saw wat u were looking 4.pele

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met / Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.