Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,513 members, 7,854,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:19 PM

Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? (53165 Views)

5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend / PIC: When Your Side Guy Insists You Use His Picture As Your DP / Guys: 5 Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Kassidy90(m): 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
Stupidity at its peak, if u wanna cheat please do which one is side guy/chick if u at nt happy in ur relationship or don't trust ur partner u better quit coz anything worth having at all worth for.....
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by tellwisdom: 7:02pm On Aug 23, 2014
Foolish nigerian gurls who dont have anything to offer except punny...spits undecided

8 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2014
A side guy does mean ; either the gurl isn't refined enough for marriage or the guy she presently with isn't a marriage material.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by deife(m): 7:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
No, she shouldn't.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by davidif: 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
MrsChima: If she is not married. .she shouldn't have to settle for one guy.

What?? That's cheating?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by persie98: 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
what kind of a question is that lol
[img]http://smsh.me/axul.jpg[/img][img]http://smsh.me/azlb.jpg[/img]
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
Tallesty1: Most girls have sides guys, it is not new. Infact Girls have more side guys, than guys but what they don't know is that it complicates things for them. If you don't trust guys then stop investing emotionaly in your relationship. Her reason is no excuse at all. A girl's heart, like her body, is not designed to handle side guys. It kills their ability to bond. Side guys/girls is the reason most people do not work on their relationship because there is an alternative. If you don't like/trust your partner then brake-up.

Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by dagbokoncept(m): 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
She will get side husband after she got married in case her husband will disappoint her. Oni irin iranu jati jati.

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Henrypraise: 7:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
Its fun to be d side guy I swear, once u knw u ar d side guy, d babe is finish, its very difficult 4 d babe to leave u, its like bein in d frinedzone n also eatin d pie. I av bin in one relationship like dat den, trust me it was fun really fun, but immediately she dumped d guy 4 me, dat was d end she almost suffocated me, I had to run 4 my life.

Girls be tinkin dem doin demsefs favour havin a side guy not knowin de ar diggin dem graves.

5 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Xano(m): 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
Reiyvinn: My god!! I can't believe my eyes! I just read the comments and seriously couldn't contain the stupefaction that followed suit!!!

What??!

Is this bullshit really coming from you ladies?

I mean, you don't see anything wrong in it? Really?

I swear to Hercules, I go Whoøse any useless bitçh wey accuse me of cheating for just having a side chic "in case of disappointment" from today.

Oh, so I must fúck that "side chic" before it becomes cheating shey?

See this bïtches oh. After them go talk say guys no dey stay one place.....

Oh wait, you think say that "Side guy" na mumu ni??
You wan make am Extra tyre keep am for booth while you dey service your "Main guy," really?

Ok, assume you are a "Side chic" to a guy who doesn't give you the benefits of a Girlfriend but renders them magnanimously to another girl whom he refers to as his "Main chic."

Do you fúcking know what you are to him A road side bîtch!!!

Make una dey apply nah. It's not bad quite alright, but call it by its name (it's CHEATING)

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by MrsChima(f): 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
davidif:

What?? That's cheating?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

how is that cheating if she is unmarried
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by MrsChima(f): 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
LordReed:

Hey lady long time no read.

Hey boo! You missed me?
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by emmanuelkoris: 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
hehehe... I love d side guy of a thing.... much fun with little effort, commitment, expectations and emotional stress....besides I have never had a main chick.... those bitch aint worth that main zone... lol

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by MrsChima(f): 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
ShakurM: I see the lie in this.

where?
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Fitz22(f): 7:49pm On Aug 23, 2014
tbaby534: Lol, going through each others fone ain't new to us

We re on d same page.

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Vikky014(f): 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
duby91:

Lol. Love? Nowadays? Wey everybody eye dey shine. Love is a very scarce commodity.
kikikikiki
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
RuudNisterooy: Chai! That's too cruel.
Anyways i peeped on Orabelle. I saw her sitting on...... (i don't know what it was again grin). But I did press the 'like' button on her pics becos she's very pretty wink.
Low. That's my little cutie. My daughter will be like that. grin
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by MrsChima(f): 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2014
loswhite: so if men think the same way, it means all relationship will be open relationship until it is "exclusive".pls define what u meant by exclusive

Dating is an open relationship until one is engaged to be married. Although one is engaged...they are not legally bound to their partner until marriage.

Traditional dating were more effective seeing the woman had multiple options in her mate but parents made the final decision. As you can see back in the day, marriage lasted longer than most people's careers.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by davidif: 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
lalasticlala: My cousin sister called me sometime ago, that she would wanna see me. I asked her where she was, she told me to meet her at a fast food joint. About an hour later, I was there. I met her in company of a her very pretty friend and one guy.

I fixed my eyes more on her friend and took few glances at the guy. I noticed that the guy actually took them out because of my cousin. But I was worried.
My worry stemmed from the fact that I knew my cousin's man, as in her fiance or something and the guy I saw with her was definitely not the guy I knew.
I said to myself, may be it's just a harmless date.

Later, I asked my cousin About her main guy, she said he's OK. Then she made me understand that the guy I met with her was just a new friend that likes her and wants a date. I asked her what her answer was since she already has a guy.
She bluntly and confidently told me that she can't put her eggs in one basket.
" Hey!! bros, I can't put my eggs in one basket, what if Chucks disappoints me tomorrow and decides to marry another girl? I will just keep this guy as a 'side guy' in case of disappointments ooo!!"
These were her exact words.

I burst out in laughter. Shuooooo!!! I thought that it's only some few guys that have "side chicks".

Well, I tried to encourage her to maintain just one guy at a time since Chucks, her main guy has shown sign of seriousness in their relationship. But she wouldn't hear of that.

So babes, what's your take on having a "side guy" in case of disappointment? Does it worth it?
What of in the course of having the so called "side guy" and the main guy discovers and she loses the main guy or even loses both guys?

If a babe must have a side guy in case of 'disappointment', how would she go about it? Would there be sex with the side guy?

OP,
It's cheating!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Flygerian1(m): 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
This is interesting.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by duby91(m): 7:59pm On Aug 23, 2014
Vikky014: kikikikiki

See them
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
Orabelle: Low. That's my little cutie. My daughter will be like that. grin
Hehehehe, i can imagine!
Everyone loves cute babies. I for one am a sucker for cute babies.. I don't know where the love evident in my heart originates from when I c cute babies. grin.
Me I want cute babies too ooh.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by ezeemilk(m): 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
Omoh na side guy chop em pass oo when one mumu go dey for side as d main guy nd no puna for am...I am a virgin, I want to keep ma self untill we marry , I promise to reserve it for u ..dos are lies gals tel d good(main) guy when d side guy don tier to chop her....,eyaah!! , na all dis church 'good ' boiz dey suffer am pass.

4 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Bertbert: 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
lalasticlala: My cousin sister called me sometime ago, that she would wanna see me. I asked her where she was, she told me to meet her at a fast food joint. About an hour later, I was there. I met her in company of a her very pretty friend and one guy.

I fixed my eyes more on her friend and took few glances at the guy. I noticed that the guy actually took them out because of my cousin. But I was worried.
My worry stemmed from the fact that I knew my cousin's man, as in her fiance or something and the guy I saw with her was definitely not the guy I knew.

Later, I asked my cousin About her main guy, she said he's OK. Then she made me understand that the guy I met with her was just a new friend that likes her and wants a date. I asked her what her answer was since she already has a guy.
" Hey!! bros, I can't put my eggs in one basket, what if Chucks disappoints me tomorrow and decides to marry another girl? I will just keep this guy as a 'side guy' in case of disappointments ooo!!"

I burst out in laughter. Shuooooo!!! I thought that it's only some few guys that have "side chicks".

Well, I tried to encourage her to maintain just one guy at a time since Chucks, her main guy has shown sign of seriousness in their relationship. But she wouldn't hear of that.

So babes, what's your take on having a "side guy" in case of disappointment? Does it worth it?
What of in the course of having the so called "side guy" and the main guy discovers and she loses the main guy or even loses both guys?

If a babe must have a side guy in case of 'disappointment', how would she go about it? Would there be sex with the side guy?

She go soon carry EBOLA grin

She go soon carry EBOLA
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by davidif: 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
MrsChima:

how is that cheating if she is unmarried

What?!?!?? Are you seriously asking me this question?
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Dipville(m): 8:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
If u have side guy/guyz....you are simply an olosho walaiii

How the Bleep do you expect your r'ship with your so called main guy to wrk out......ur mind is programmed to be wit ur side guy

Gals plz don't justify ur prostitution.

If u a prostitute...I have no bizness with u...ts ur lyf...buh don't justify ur wayward life.....

Plz gals of this generation..how dyu intend advicing ur kids rightly?

Bitches plz......

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by MrsChima(f): 8:09pm On Aug 23, 2014
davidif:

What?!?!?? Are you seriously asking me this question?

duh!!
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Vikky014(f): 8:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
duby91:

See them
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Dipville(m): 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2014
Corporate prostitutes evrywia man.....

Atmmachine: All of them girls get side dicck not side guy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
cheesy
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Deepfreezer(m): 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
bull crap. if shawty wanna hv a side guy. its her business. I've got 99problems a beotch ain't one.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Lancelott(m): 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
Let's look at it like this.....the people who claim guys are cheats should reason with this logic: the guys don't cheat with their fellow males (cos I call having a side person cheating)..they cheat with females, so those who accuse guys of irresponsibility should know that the guys are also being "irresponsible" with females like them...if the so called "responsible" females should refuse indecency, then we won't be having this debate. Having a side guy or chick is a wrong notion cos if you don't feel right with your lover then leave #shikena...this is hw marriage will soon loose its sacredness lil by lil..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met / Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.