Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ (4482 Views)

Pastor Spoil My Runs With This Babe) My Funny Experience In Church Today / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ by Tundeiab(m): 4:54am On Aug 24, 2014
PrincessB1: cheesy Sounds like it.....Best in the game of............grin{lip sealed} Tnx joorsmiley
You are welcome my princess...
This one that my princess is awake at this time of the night, hope she is not disturbed?
Re: See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ by Tundeiab(m): 5:04am On Aug 24, 2014
PrincessB1: cheesy Sounds like it.....Best in the game of............grin{lip sealed} Tnx joorsmiley
Best in the game of knackiology I guess. cheesy grin
Re: See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ by PrincessB1(f): 5:12am On Aug 24, 2014
Tundeiab: You are welcome my princess...
This one that my princess is awake at this time of the night, hope she is not disturbed?
No shz nt...sh just wanna prepare for chrch tnx dearsmiley
Re: See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ by Tundeiab(m): 5:14am On Aug 24, 2014
PrincessB1: No shz nt...sh just wanna prepare for chrch tnx dearsmiley
Ok I see. Pray for me o. Have a nice day.
By the way where do you worship?
Re: See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ by PrincessB1(f): 5:15am On Aug 24, 2014
Tundeiab: Best in the game of knackiology I guess. cheesy grin
L grin L Yu ar kinda rytwink nd also best in opening anyhw thread..
Re: See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ by Tundeiab(m): 5:16am On Aug 24, 2014
PrincessB1: L grin L Yu ar kinda rytwink nd also best in opening anyhw thread..
Lwkmd.
Re: See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ by PrincessB1(f): 5:17am On Aug 24, 2014
Tundeiab: Ok I see. Pray for me o. Have a nice day.
By the way where do you worship?
Ok i'll tnx, redeem
Re: See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ by Tundeiab(m): 5:18am On Aug 24, 2014
PrincessB1: Ok i'll tnx, redeem
I worship with Living Faith Church. Nice meeting you sweetie. Bye!
Re: See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ by PrincessB1(f): 5:21am On Aug 24, 2014
Tundeiab: I worship with Living Faith Church. Nice meeting you sweetie. Bye!
Ok dear my pleasuresmiley
Re: See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ by Andyblaze: 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
PrincessB1: L grin L Yu ar kinda rytwink nd also best in opening anyhw thread..

Wetin be knackiology?
Re: See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ by PrincessB1(f): 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
Andyblaze:

Wetin be knackiology?
For ur mind now u wan knw abiundecided Ask wella

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Relationship Quote / Lets See All The Beautiful Girls In The House Upload Their Pix / Jawdropping Cheerleader Wardrope Malfunction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.