Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,356 members, 7,812,013 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? (5947 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / What Makes A Very Ugly Woman So Irresistible To A Handsome Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by priest2u(m): 4:40am On Aug 24, 2014
I have always wondered why. Dating a married man is relatively safely for most single ladies, however men who date married women might end up losing their lives.Why is it so ? Lets hear your views.
Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Mskrisx(f): 4:45am On Aug 24, 2014
None is safe just dat d consequence in datin a married woman happens faster than one can think.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by itstpia1: 4:48am On Aug 24, 2014
its frowned on, not deadly.

dating a married man is also frowned on but people are often pig headed.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Tundeiab(m): 5:29am On Aug 24, 2014
priest2u: I have always wondered why. Dating a married man is relatively safely for most single ladies, however men who date married women might end up losing their lives.Why is it so ? Lets hear your views.
Guy! He be like say you don dey eye one married woman ba?

My advise is that you should think before you leap.

13 Likes

Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Burger01(m): 5:29am On Aug 24, 2014
It's dangerous for married women. It's not even good in the real sense of it.. smiley
Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by PrincessB1(f): 5:45am On Aug 24, 2014
If d woman is caught her own don finish wheras if its d man some ppl evn membas of d family wil tel u 'it doesnt mata' .........PS: OP who u dey eye undecided cheesy
Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by spicy244(f): 5:46am On Aug 24, 2014
As our society permits married men to cheat na. Buh to be realistic, none iz good. Its easy for ladies to date married men cos they are MEN because they believe they are the head, they can do anything they like. God help WOMEN

1 Like

Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Nobody: 5:52am On Aug 24, 2014
....Dating a married man and woman is not good.....When dating a married woman, and the husband finds out....He try as much as possible to catch them red-handed....He then execute some plans which maybe disastrous in most cases......
....When dating a married man, and the wife finds out too....The highest thing she can do is too threaten the mistress....Although, some of these wives also try to catch their husbands red-handed which might also lead to some disastrous too....Wives of cheating husband try to save thwir already crumbling marriage, so they dont take any stupid steps than to ry and improve in their behaviour (most case)......husbands of cheating wives wont even try and save any marriage, it s crumbling already...they ll even complicate issues gansef

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by faithugo64(f): 5:55am On Aug 24, 2014
the husband fit pour acid on u

1 Like

Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by priest2u(m): 5:59am On Aug 24, 2014
Tundeiab: Guy! He be like say you don dey eye one married woman ba?

My advise is that you should think before you leap.
I met a 22 yr beautiful young lady, didn't know she was newly married. We fell in love and started dating , I asked her about the ring on her finger she said she put it on to scare men. She was so pretty so I believed the lie smiley The relationship ended when through a mutual friend I found that she was married and that her husband is in the same location. My friend attended the wedding. I've heard and seen young men being killed for dating other men's wife hence my question.
Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by jeffizy(m): 6:03am On Aug 24, 2014
There was once a man who worked hard day and night trying to earn some cash.
later on, after making reasonable amount , he decided to pamper himself and went in search of something satisfying and really rewarding for his toils.
He went to a car shop, bought a good car but was not satisfying to him.
He strolled along and bought a land, built a house on it but he felt cold.
He went out with his friends and showed them he was the man of the moment. But later at night, he still slept unsatisfied.
Then an idea came to him........WOMAN!
So he set out and met a hundred and one women.
After a while, he found one that made his heart warm and his loins grew longer looking at her all day. grin .

Na dat kain woman u come open thread to know how dangerous it is to date her?
Read between the lines again and understand.

14 Likes

Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Tundeiab(m): 6:05am On Aug 24, 2014
priest2u:
I met a 22 yr beautiful young lady, didn't know she was newly married. We fell in love and started dating , I asked her about the ring on her finger she said she put it on to scare men. She was so pretty so I believed the lie smiley The relationship ended when through a mutual friend I found that she was married and that her husband is in the same location. My friend attended the wedding. I've heard and seen young men being killed for dating other men's wife hence my question.
I thought as much. I suggest you let her go. That's why ladies shouldn't get into marriage at a tender age. To me a 22 years old girl is too young to get married. It's also possible she was forced into marriage.

Run for your dear life bro, run!

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 24, 2014
"nothing is good or bad thinking makes it so"
Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Tallesty1(m): 7:24am On Aug 24, 2014
What makes it seems easier for ladies is because men are somehow allowed to cheatgrin and they protect the ladies in a way but a married woman offers no protection. You are on your own when you are caught.

My advice to guy is "Don't be very close to a married woman and if you notice that a married woman likes you then don't give her the chance to say it because they don't take "NO" for answer. They can go to any lenght to make sure they get what they want".

Don't date a woman that has no integrity. She is a cheat and you are probably not the only guy she is sleeping with. You might want to date her for fun but believe you me, it is hell if you eventually fall inlove with her. You will never know peace.

Nobody will sleep with a married person if we do put ourselves in their spouse's shoe.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Exponental(m): 7:38am On Aug 24, 2014
Adultery is adultery. No gender attached.
Easier for a married man to start a new relationship afresh than a married woman, hence......
Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 24, 2014
There's nothing bad about it! If a married lady offers me kpekus and i like her, i go chop. Abi d husband too no dey fear for im life? Capish!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 24, 2014
An Alhaji caught a man sleeping with his wife,he told the man he would deal with him.

Anywhere the adulterous man goes,he smells like goat,horrible smell that people starts avoiding him.

It might sound like a movie,but its true.

Please,don't try it at all,a man's reaction to his adulterous wife is usually disastrous. its one of the shortest route to death.
Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 24, 2014
Op it's a one way ticket to destruction.
Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 24, 2014
Yes it is deadly for a woman because she stands the chance of losing her husband to divorce if caught. For a man,he will eventually not lose anything.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by lomprico(m): 8:46am On Aug 24, 2014
The reason is simply one word "MAGUN". A secondary school collegue of mine died of it when he slept with a married course mate of his in d univertsity.
Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by MrsChima(f): 10:04am On Aug 24, 2014
I see no problem in that.

Date on! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 24, 2014
MrsChima: I see no problem in that.

Date on! grin

I concur but let him write his final WILL and TESTAMENT in details....

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by MrsChima(f): 10:34am On Aug 24, 2014
smartchoice:

I concur but let him write his final WILL and TESTAMENT in details....

grin grin
Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by lertee(f): 10:38am On Aug 24, 2014
It is
berem: Yes it is deadly for a woman because she stands the chance of losing her husband to divorce if caught. For a man,he will eventually not lose anything.
cool

1 Like

Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Eyop: 10:40am On Aug 24, 2014
Tallesty1: What makes it seems easier for ladies is because men are somehow allowed to cheatgrin and they protect the ladies in a way but a married woman offers no protection. You are on your own when you are caught.

My advice to guy is "Don't be very close to a married woman and if you notice that a married woman likes you then don't give her the chance to say it because they don't take "NO" for answer. They can go to any lenght to make sure they get what they want".

Don't date a woman that has no integrity. She is a cheat and you are probably not the only guy she is sleeping with. You might want to date her for fun but believe you me, it is hell if you eventually fall inlove with her. You will never know peace.

Nobody will sleep with a married person if we do put ourselves in their spouse's shoe.
Word!!!
Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by lertee(f): 10:40am On Aug 24, 2014
priest2u:
This is funny and hard to believe,how would you date a woman and won't know she is married? How smart could she be? There must be signs you'd see that would definitely give her out unless you never paid attention.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Eyop: 10:43am On Aug 24, 2014
lertee:
This is funny and hard to believe,how would you date a woman and won't know she is married? How smart could she be? There must be signs you'd see that would definitely give her out unless you never paid attention.
Sometimes you won't know at all...several guys have fallen into that mess before they realised that the woman in question is married.
Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by itstpia1: 10:48am On Aug 24, 2014
priest2u:
I asked her about the ring on her finger she said she put it on to scare men. .

Bro, you shouldn't say something like this in public.

The lady was wearing a wedding ring, what else do you need to show she's married?
Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by itstpia1: 10:50am On Aug 24, 2014
lertee:

She was even wearing a wedding ring yet he still chose to believe she was single.
Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by lertee(f): 10:50am On Aug 24, 2014
Eyop:
Sometimes you won't know at all...several guys have fallen into that mess before they realised that the woman in question is married.
Well some women can be tricky,but I believe it is better she tells a potential boyfriend she's married than lie about it. A guy that would stay would still stay to flirt regardless of her marital status. although I still believe a smart guy would be able to tell if a woman is married esp after two or three dates.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by itstpia1: 10:52am On Aug 24, 2014
Agreed.

Why is pennywise viewing the thread?
Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Pennywise(m): 10:55am On Aug 24, 2014
itstpia1: its frowned on, not deadly.

dating a married man is also frowned on but people are often pig headed.

It can be deadly in Nigeria. Sometimes even a helping hand from an old beau can be misinterpreted. So, its not just the act but also the perception. Most Gentlemen know well to avoid being caught up in murky situations like that no matter how seemingly convenient for those involved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Black Is Beautiful! / Ladies!!!the Jeep Or The Man / Photos Of A Young Mother "Tongue-kissing" Her 3yr Old Son Goes Viral(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.