Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? (5952 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / What Makes A Very Ugly Woman So Irresistible To A Handsome Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Pennywise(m): 10:57am On Aug 24, 2014
itstpia1: Agreed.

Why is pennywise viewing the thread?

Because tpia is here
Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Shalome(m): 10:58am On Aug 24, 2014
This thread has spoiled my mood this morning.
Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 24, 2014
Pennywise:

Because tpia is here
Tpia, tpia1, itstpia, itstpia1, justsignedup, I bet this wench has more monikers than the color of a chameleon....
Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Pennywise(m): 11:21am On Aug 24, 2014
smartchoice:
Tpia, tpia1, itstpia, itstpia1, justsignedup, I bet this wench has more monikers than the color of a chameleon....

Pls leave her alone. She is mine. We go way back.
Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Eyop: 11:26am On Aug 24, 2014
lertee:
Well some women can be tricky,but I believe it is better she tells a potential boyfriend she's married than lie about it. A guy that would stay would still stay to flirt regardless of her marital status. although I still believe a smart guy would be able to tell if a woman is married esp after two or three dates.
Any married woman that is interested in any man sure will be tricky except if she knows that the man in question doesn't mind her status because have equally seen men that doesn't mind.
Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by itstpia1: 11:34am On Aug 24, 2014
Pennywise:

It can be deadly in Nigeria. Sometimes even a helping hand from an old beau can be misinterpreted. So, its not just the act but also the perception. Most Gentlemen know well to avoid being caught up in murky situations like that no matter how seemingly convenient for those involved.

The problem with using scare tactics when describing such is they do not explain why many are doing these "taboo" things with ease and none of the "repercussions" that are said to come with them. ( save perhaps the breakup of prior relationships).

I am not in any way supporting licentiousness but it is a fact some folks of either gender do prefer dating people who are actually married. The reasons for this are varied but they exist nonetheless. Its not only women who do it. ie take on married lovers.
Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by itstpia1: 11:35am On Aug 24, 2014
smartchoice:
Tpia, tpia1, itstpia, itstpia1, justsignedup, I bet this lady has more monikers than the color of a chameleon....
Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Pennywise(m): 11:43am On Aug 24, 2014
itstpia1:
The problem with using scare tactics when describing such is they do not explain why many are doing these "taboo" things with ease and none of the "repercussions" that are said to come with them. ( save perhaps the breakup of prior relationships).
I am not in any way supporting licentiousness but it is a fact some folks of either gender do prefer dating people who are actually married. The reasons for this are varied but they exist nonetheless. Its not only women who do it. ie take on married lovers.

We live in a violent society where sponsored armed robberies and kidnappings are rife along with murder for hire, acid bath etc. The days of fear of magun as 'repercussion' are gone. Shogbo?
Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 24, 2014
Pennywise:

Pls leave her alone. She is mine. We go way back.

left her already....
Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Eyop: 11:48am On Aug 24, 2014
smartchoice:

left her already....
you now have priscaoge...morning Boss cheesy
Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by priscaoge(f): 11:53am On Aug 24, 2014
Eyop:
you now have priscaoge...morning Boss cheesy
Now have who Smartchoice no mind Eyop jare grin grin Am heartbroken cry cry
Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by priscaoge(f): 11:55am On Aug 24, 2014
smartchoice:

Morning Prisca ke? O ti oooo....kennygee lo wa ni parole lowolowo...omo to single and without fear of acid bath or magun...
Smartchoice am not available o jare grin. Kennygee needs u grin
Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 24, 2014
priscaoge:
Now have who Smartchoice no mind Eyop jare grin grin Am heartbroken cry cry

well considering the EVIL Eyop did to you the least I can offer you is a shoulder to cry on.....kpele.....just a ....to ride on!
Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by priscaoge(f): 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
smartchoice:

well considering the EVIL Eyop did to you the least I can offer you is a shoulder to cry on.....kpele.....just a ....to ride on!
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 24, 2014
Tundeiab: I thought as much. I suggest you let her go. That's why ladies shouldn't get into marriage at a tender age. To me a 22 years old girl is too young to get married. It's also possible she was forced into marriage.

Run for your dear life bro, run!
How is a 22yr old too young to get married? undecided

Anyway to ur question @OP, none of them is good, but since it's a Mans' world, it's easier for men to cheat.
Pls keep avoiding her, adultery is a very grave sin. Maybe she doesn't love her husband, it's not about the age. It's the mindset, I was a lil yunga dan dat wen I got married, I still have men hitting on me till 'thy kingdom come'.

But, I use my head and respect my vows.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
How is a 22yr old too young to get married? undecided

Anyway to ur question @OP, none of them is good, but since it's a Mans' world, it's easier for men to cheat.
Pls keep avoiding her, adultery is a very grave sin. Maybe she doesn't love her husband, it's not about the age. It's the mindset, I was a lil yunga dan dat wen I got married, I still have men hitting on me till 'thy kingdom come'.

don't know if you are of an Eskimo origin.....but I still agree that 22 is too young to get married!....xcept for cradle-robbers!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Eyop: 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
How is a 22yr old too young to get married? undecided I wonder ooo..some even get married at the age of 18

Pls keep avoiding her, adultery is a very grave sin. Maybe she doesn't love her husband, it's not about the age. It's the mindset, I was a lil yunga dan dat wen I got married, I still have men hitting on me till 'thy kingdom come'. Men will surely come but just keep avoiding them

smiley
Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
smartchoice:

don't know if you are of an Eskimo origin.....but I still agree that 22 is too young to get married!....xcept for cradle-robbers!
I think 18yrs is the age one attains adulthood. So why would some1 who married 4yrs past dat age be a child?

Spare me that pls. @22 I was a graduate for 2yrs...so I knew my left from my right, couldn't imagine sum1 calling me a child.
Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Eyop: 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
smartchoice:

I didn't do anything oooo cheesy
Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2014
Marriage is seen as a sacred union. What God Hath joined together,... Why won't it be deadly? undecided
Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2014
Eyop: smiley

Lol. I wonder o, If say my parent gree me sef, I for marry 19. But my dad no gree, then my mum said she married @ 18, people said it's bc of poverty...
So me wetin them go say be my own reason now....lol. her reason shaaa - e tire me.

No regrets so far.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
I think 18yrs is the age one attains adulthood. So why would some1 who married 4yrs past dat age be a child?

Spare me that pls. @22 I was a graduate for 2yrs...so I knew my left from my right, couldn't imagine sum1 calling me a child.

madam your craddle was robbed early....you would find out soon!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
smartchoice:

madam your craddle was robbed early....you would find out soon!
Hahahahahaha. I wish. You should ask me how many years now?
I'm leaving the life sweety, and am enjoying every single minute. No regrets, in ma second life, I'm gonna get married to dis same nigga, but @ 19 this time.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Did It With The Immunization Lady On Sunday - Bruce / Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man. / What Are Your Unspoken Sentiments And Aspirations As Regards Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.