Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Young Girls Getting Married - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Girls Getting Married (5603 Views)

Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures] / Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Young Girls Getting Married by pak: 2:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
They may not have left their past life totally
They may have left it totally...
I flex responsibly, I guess that's the same frequency they would be operating on now.

As long as u meet the perfect sum1, why not?
If you are ready psychologically...why not?

Men are part of the problem. They would mess around with ladies and put them on a longthing till she is 30(+). Then they leave her and go marry a 22yr old lady.

Marriage doesn't in any way, affect a ladys' future plan, except she wants it to, or she isn't with the kinda man that would help her build her dream(s).

P.S I have observed humans are insatiable...
Why the unnecessary pressure/focus on the female folk?...
You get married early, they say you not matured enough, no ambition...what exactly do you guys think happens in a marriage?
You get married @ a later age, they say *career woman*...you not gonna be submissive

It's all about choice!! Our life paths are not the same, can never be!!

Genius!

1 Like

Re: Young Girls Getting Married by Obalende: 8:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
icebot:
Why the rush into marriage when it is not a competition? Acquiring a BSc at the age of 22 or less does not automatically makes a lady ready for marriage.

this is the problem. that means sexually speaking its more rewarding to just hv a bf/gf. so wen will she be ready for marriage @ 32?

there is nothing to be ready about. wen u start living with ur husband, u will evolve & adapt.

its foolish to 'wait till ur ready'

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Reasons Why Black Men Prefer To Be With White Women / Must Read My sex Adventure In Alagboja Village During My Waec Gce. / Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.