Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? (23179 Views)

Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by snazzylove: 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I have a female boss and she is one of the nicest and friendliest people I have ever known.

Lucky you. She's one out of hundred.
Kudos to her cool

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
snazzylove:

Lucky you. She's one out of hundred.
Kudos to her cool

I don't think that it is the female nature to humiliate other women / people. Some women are mean but that does not mean that majority of them is. Some men can be wicked too.

We seldom hear that women ra.pe children but does it mean that majority of men are paedophiliac? I don't think so.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by babygirlfl: 6:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I have a female boss and she is one of the nicest and friendliest people I have ever known.

I was going to say the same thing. I have had many good female bosses.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2014
babygirlfl:

I was going to say the same thing. I have had many good female bosses.

Lucky us cheesy wink

The deputy of my boss is a man. Unlike her, he is not able to control his emotions. He is choleric and freaks out on minor occasions. Hormones? Menstruation? grin cheesy wink smiley

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by snazzylove: 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I don't think that it is the female nature to humiliate other women / people. Some women are mean but that does not mean that majority of them is. Some men can be wicked too.

We seldom hear that women ra.pe children but does it mean that majority of men are paedophiliac? I don't think so.

Yeah you are right. But guys always got each others back, a woman would rather help in pulling you down while pretending to be a friend.
Most women are never happy when a fellow woman is presumed to be doing better than them.
I call it envy!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2014
snazzylove:

Yeah you are right. But guys always got each others back, a woman would rather help in pulling you down while pretending to be a friend.
Most women are never happy when a fellow woman is presumed to be doing better than them.
I call it envy!

I don't agree. I get along with women well. I can't say that women have been pulling me down and I am always happy to see women performing well and taking on leading positions.

Envy is also something some men know very well.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by snazzylove: 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I am always happy to see women performing well and taking on leading positions.

Babe dat is you ooo. You can't say such for some our sisters. cry
See better woman. Me likey. Seriously shocked
Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by bukatyne(f): 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
snazzylove: Imagine a woman being ur boss in the office.

Imagine going for an interview and discovers that the head of HR is a woman

Imagine waiting for the approval of some project and its a woman that has the final say cry

Imagine getting married and you need to get the approval of MIL-to-be embarassed

Imagine a woman as your landlady shocked

Imagine so many other positions/events wia you have to encounter a woman. The experience most times is not pleasant at all.

I'd rather deal with a thousand bad guys than with one horrible woman.

Even on NL. Imagine the way they fight themselves. Faceless fight oo. If they meet one-on-one I wonder what will happen grin

Umumnwanyi! undecided

Are you saying that if you are in any of these positions you will behave same way?

Don't guys/men engage in e-fights or is it a woman's thing?

@OP: Most of them are not in control of their lives and grasp at any seemingly chance to control whether real or imagined.

Some are just plain evil

Besides most women are not respected until they prove themselves

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by snazzylove: 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
bukatyne:

Are you saying that if you are in any of these positions you will behave same way?

Don't guys/men engage in e-fights or is it a woman's thing?

@OP: Most of them are not in control of their lives and grasp at any seemingly chance to control whether real or imagined.

Some are just plain evil

Besides most women are not respected until they prove themselves

D emphasis is on 'some' women not all. We still have the very good ones.

E.g carefreewannabe cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
snazzylove:

D emphasis is on 'some' women not all. We still have the very good ones.

E.g carefreewannabe cheesy

grin tongue cool
Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by Kanwulia: 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2014
E BAD BELLE AND E JOLOSI.
Especially those with SNATCHED husbands and boyfriends! grin

INFERIORITY COMPLEX! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by bukatyne(f): 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
snazzylove:

I call it envy!

You feel that way because you are on the other side

I have seen countless threads where guys complain that fellow guys would rather help a lady than them. Some guys have even been called mugus etc.

Some guys feel the same way too

It irks me when women say women's wahala is too much

Kinda reflect on the kind of women speaking

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 25, 2014
snazzylove:

Babe dat is you ooo. You can't say such for some our sisters. cry
See better woman. Me likey. Seriously shocked

Some women are happy to see other women performing well and taking on leading positions, some others aren't; same for men. wink
Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 25, 2014
Kanwulia: E BAD BELLE AND E JOLOSI.
Especially those with SNATCHED husbands and boyfriends! grin

INFERIORITY COMPLEX! kiss
Kanwuli Kanwuli! Always hitting d nail on the head!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by Kanwulia: 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
donpeey22: Kanwuli Kanwuli! Always hitting d nail on the head!

Oh yes o! grin

Nothing as dangerous as when a woman is JEALOUS of another. . . .BECAUSE OF A MAN.

ESPECIALLY THE UGLY, DESPERATE, CHRISTIAN. . . . BORN-AGAIN ONES who can't find or KEEP healthy relationships.

Ruuuuuuuuuuun for your dear life!!!!! cry

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
Kanwulia:

Oh yes o! grin

Nothing as dangerous as when a woman is JEALOUS of another. . . .BECAUSE OF A MAN.

ESPECIALLY THE UGLY, DESPERATE, CHRISTIAN. . . . BORN-AGAIN ONES who can't find or KEEP healthy relationships.

Ruuuuuuuuuuun for your dear life!!!!! cry
Lol. I dey gbadun your style sha!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by Kanwulia: 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
donpeey22: Lol. I dey gbadun your style sha!

Thank you jare! cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 26, 2014
d WORST ENEMY of a WOMAN is her FELLOW WOMAN.
d WORST THING dat can happen to a MAN, is to have the INSTINCTS of a WOMAN.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by raumdeuter: 6:55am On Aug 26, 2014
Women always try to assert themselves in every situation

In most cases The Husband and the driver would be pals while the wife and househelp would be sworn enemies(rivals) some women are even jealous of their own daughters

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by Truth234(m): 10:41am On Aug 26, 2014
Icherishu: We are our worst enemies. Envying one another for no reason. May God help us.

Thank you my sister, you too dey see wetin una dey do, carry hot iron roast each other yansh.
Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 26, 2014
Truth234:

Thank you my sister, you too dey see wetin una dey do, carry hot iron roast each other yansh.
Honestly it is pathetic, if you took a help and he or she isn't measuring up send her back to her people.

I will personally want that woman to roast in jail. Then her sense will come back. God will give that girl a speedy recovery.
Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by orbis(m): 11:46am On Aug 26, 2014
Same reason why most mother in laws never want their daughter in laws to enjoy their marriages....women are their own worst enemies...
Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by Truth234(m): 11:47am On Aug 26, 2014
Icherishu:
Honestly it is pathetic, if you took a help and he or she isn't measuring up send her back to her people.

I will personally want that woman to roast in jail. Then her sense will come back. God will give that girl a speedy recovery.

And it should be televised to deter others from similar event
Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
Truth234:

And it should be televised to deter others from similar event
I am in agreement.
Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by maygah(f): 9:16am On Aug 27, 2014
inferiority complex problem
Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by Superstar007(m): 9:16am On Aug 27, 2014
Because women are their own worst enemies angry
Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by iceberylin(m): 9:17am On Aug 27, 2014
Women:Most complicated Being since 1000BC
Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:19am On Aug 27, 2014
Man's inhumanity to man
Inferiority complex
wickedness
Jealousy

It goes on and its really sad! Especially women who treat their house helps so poorly!
Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by xynerise: 9:30am On Aug 27, 2014
Most ladies these days dress nak'ed for competition with their fellow women and not to attract men.

Imagine a woman being jealous that her husband bought a new pair of shoes for his own sister. Smh. Una suppose get una own planet grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by chusks(m): 9:40am On Aug 27, 2014
waste of mb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. / My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp / Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.