Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? (23177 Views)

Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by pickabeau1: 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Female.

Okido

Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by chichriso: 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2014

Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
Well, I don't know why girls are so mean..and its true that they love to pull each other down....just check that Thread on Flat Assed chicks. Those that had big asses didn't wait a minute b4 shoving thier superiority in the faces of those who didn't.
I'm an average girl and I can tell anyone that really pretty girls are mostly mean to those who aren't blessed with their qualities - yes, they'd rather treat a fellow girl like trash but love up to even the most unpopular guy around. Meanwhile guys make friends wherever they go , no matter what looks or status they have. I don't know why my fellow girls are so mean to me and each other..maybe they like it or maybe thats the way guys like it, because, by the way, guys sit and watch and actually compliment a nasty girl, as long as she isn't nasty to them

Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by Jesuspistol(m): 11:43pm On Aug 27, 2014
Feraz: Now, the reason for creating this topic is because of this thread (BTW, viewers' discretion is advised)!!!

Growing up, I could remember the time my mum caught me and my siblings begging for suya grin from a fellow classmate. She saw us from afar and simply smiled while passing by (then, my primary school was quite close to our church). It was when we got home that we faced the penalty but not her beating us in public. Back then when I went to the market with her and was misbehaving, all she did was a quick look to restore me to the good boy behaviour. Sometime back while passing by a road, I happened to see a woman from afar slapping (and mending - permit me to say) a girl of say 10 years. Now, the girl's crime, I don't know but my issue is the way she was correcting that child in public. Couldn't she wait for them to get home? Even those that are apprentices do face the same treatment. You see a matured lady kneeling down in front of the shop with her arms raised up and eyes closed (tailors are mostly guilty of this - apologies to them all).

Same applies to househelps. Picture this scenario - A househelp was sent on an errand and maybe she couldn't make it back to the house on time due to one thing or the other. Then while coming back, a guy happens to ask for directions to a particular flat; she stops to explain to the guy. Madam comes outside and catches her; next thing she does is to humiliate her by beating her without knowing what was going on there. She may even go as far as shredding the clothes in public. angry

From the link above, what would warrant a woman do this to another that is going to grow to be a woman? Just because someone is bedwetting, you leave a permanent scar on her that she is going to live with for the rest of her life? angry angry angry

I'm not exempting men from this but it is always rare to see men do these in public and they are very few in most cases.

Why is it so? angry

Tags: Pickabeau1, coogar. . . .

Its not only to women that dey do it to. My mother is fund of always embarrassing me in public since I was young. She's a single parent though. Although she doesn't spank me like when I was small anymore but she still have a way of making me feel embarrassed so sometimes I avoid moving together with her especially when my friends are around

Guess some women just don't understand others feeling among crowd or in public
Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by fightforchange1(f): 2:07am On Aug 28, 2014
it's cycle ....women treat each other screwed instead of adopting an attitude of womanhood...we treat each other like a mirror...YOU FILL IN THE BLANK!:-)
Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by fightforchange1(f): 2:30am On Aug 28, 2014
fightforchange1: it's cycle ....women treat each other screwed instead of adopting an attitude of womanhood...we treat each other like a mirror...YOU FILL IN THE BLANK!:-)

psychologically where have been treated a certain way by people in general. and it screws u.up so I f***** up a person's head psychologically many have attitudes of low self esteem and self hatred. many women can dance with stand the feeling of hatred and the feeling of themselves and their bodies and sexuality. will be weak psychologically....can be easily broken down...mentally.

Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by easystudy101: 2:31am On Aug 28, 2014
women have always been like dat
Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by fightforchange1(f): 2:36am On Aug 28, 2014
fightforchange1:

psychologically where have been treated a certain way by people in general. and it screws u.up so I f***** up a person's head psychologically many have attitudes of low self esteem and self hatred. many women can dance with stand the feeling of hatred and the feeling of themselves and their bodies and sexuality. will be weak psychologically....can be easily broken down...mentally.

one of the biggest problems in women is psychologically is that we don't have power one another we do not pull each other up to encourage one another to have an attitude of solidarity and stuff like that other down installed one another DR one another you jealous of another hate one another and stuff like that. a lot of women are low key haters.
Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by fightforchange1(f): 3:00am On Aug 28, 2014
fightforchange1:

why is it so bad for women to embrace who they are and be strong be fearless be courageous unapologetic.

what is more acceptable a male prostitute or a female prostitute
Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by fightforchange1(f): 3:15am On Aug 28, 2014
fightforchange1:

why is it so bad for women to embrace who they are and be strong be fearless be courageous unapologetic.

what is more acceptable a male prostitute or a female prostitute

what is a woman I'm today society a mental.slave
Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by Missmossy(f): 5:32am On Aug 28, 2014
Acts of womanly wickedness to one another. Right from time immemorial,women are observed to be a confused bunch of jealous creatures.

Why even hurt anyone not to talk of your own same gender. The lives of some maids have been severely battered. I do weep for them,their future looks so bleak, i do hope something extraordinary happens to change that.

Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 28, 2014
Krystalxxx: Well, I don't know why girls are so mean..and its true that they love to pull each other down....just check that Thread on Flat Assed chicks. Those that had big asses didn't wait a minute b4 shoving thier superiority in the faces of those who didn't.
I'm an average girl and I can tell anyone that really pretty girls are mostly mean to those who aren't blessed with their qualities - yes, they'd rather treat a fellow girl like trash but love up to even the most unpopular guy around. Meanwhile guys make friends wherever they go , no matter what looks or status they have. I don't know why my fellow girls are so mean to me and each other..maybe they like it or maybe thats the way guys like it, because, by the way, guys sit and watch and actually compliment a nasty girl, as long as she isn't nasty to them

Men compete with each other too, all the time.

The only thing that bothers me about the competition among women is when it is about such trivial things as looks.
What is so difficult about you dressing up and how can you be proud of your big azz you have not even worked for? Anyway, men compete all the time too.

Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 28, 2014
Well, i may be yannin duSt but perhaps it's because women like to see their younger generation flourish in every aspect. So they may punish the younger ones in ways that could make the latter repent and develop quickly.
Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by DollyParton1(f): 7:06am On Aug 28, 2014
LAWD!!!!! Women are their very own worst enemies indeed. Imagine the hate oozing off this thread mostly from women. All of ya are guilty of the same crime. How is all the above comments not another way of pulling other women down.
Men are saying derogatory things about women and fellow women are getting excited and saying shiiits also. Bringing down people is common to both gender. I have had my fair share of experience from both sides. Talk about people being bad generally and not limiting it to a particular gender. A man can bring you down in the same way that a woman can.

Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by Zekkmixes(f): 8:05am On Aug 28, 2014

Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 28, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Men compete with each other too, all the time.

The only thing that bothers me about the competition among women is when it is about such trivial things as looks.
What is so difficult about you dressing up and how can you be proud of your big azz you have not even worked for? Anyway, men compete all the time too.

Sis I don't know o...doing the whole ass thing like they personally paid for it from heaven. Na wa for women sha grin...I swear dis is what I experience every day. Some don't even reply greetings , they feel they're on a higher level. If I'm lying let me..... grin
Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by babygirlfl: 10:41am On Aug 28, 2014
DollyParton1: LAWD!!!!! Women are their very own worst enemies indeed. Imagine the hate oozing off this thread mostly from women. All of ya are guilty of the same crime. How is all the above comments not another way of pulling other women down.
Men are saying derogatory things about women and fellow women are getting excited and saying shiiits also. Bringing down people is common to both gender. I have had my fair share of experience from both sides. Talk about people being bad generally and not limiting it to a particular gender. A man can bring you down in the same way that a woman can.

Exactly my dear.
Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2014
Krystalxxx:
Sis I don't know o...doing the whole ass thing like they personally paid for it from heaven. Na wa for women sha grin...I swear dis is what I experience every day. Some don't even reply greetings , they feel they're on a higher level. If I'm lying let me..... grin

If someone does not reply a greeting, then the persson is impolite and lacks proper home training. But again, this is not a gender issue.

Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by Zekkmixes(f): 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by Ugosample(m): 4:12am On Jun 05, 2019
babygirlfl:
This is not a problem with women only. This is a problem with society. We practice master slave relationship in almost every sector. Boss to staff, government to the people being governed, pastor to members, husband to wife, madam to house girl, lecturer to student. civil servant to civilians and the list goes on. There is constant abuse of position and leadership in our society. We as a society need to change the way we think.

this is an accurate explanation

but still, it's worse among female
Re: Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? by bukatyne(f): 8:00am On Jun 05, 2019
DollyParton1:
LAWD!!!!! Women are their very own worst enemies indeed. Imagine the hate oozing off this thread mostly from women. All of ya are guilty of the same crime. How is all the above comments not another way of pulling other women down.

I liked and shared and just have to quote.

I would be scared of the women on this thread saying bad things about women myself.

Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. / My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp / Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50