Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

Once In A Life Time Tip: Reasons Why People Get Dumped (boys And Girls) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once In A Life Time Tip: Reasons Why People Get Dumped (boys And Girls) (928 Views)

Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily / Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once In A Life Time Tip: Reasons Why People Get Dumped (boys And Girls) by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 25, 2014
It's quite unfortunate the level at which people are being dumped in relationships these days

yungwizzzy gives an insightful and a lifetime reason why this happen

1. People fall in love for the wrong reasons

If your guy/girl tells you he/she loves you because you're beautiful,
my friend watch it, you're about to get dumped!!!
Because he'll definitely meet another guy/girl who's more handsome/beautiful than you are!!!

2. You're caring

That's a fat white lie, there're 1million more people who are more caring than you are, what if he/she comes across such people??
you're doomed

3. I like your dimples
3. You're so muscular
4 You are caring pt 2 (when u have money)
5 you're intelligent
6. Oh!! Your smile!!!
7. Your Natural hair
100.Your Big yanshh and boobbi

If you love her because she carry front and back, I bet you'll breakup when you meet my girlfriend!!

Conclusion
The reason why some relationships and marriages don't last is because, people fall inlove for the wrong reason

The physical things you see today is only temporary and will varnish tomorrow

those killer curves today is some crazy excess fat tomorrow

so be wise and love for a life time reason!!!

YUNGWIZZZY
Re: Once In A Life Time Tip: Reasons Why People Get Dumped (boys And Girls) by iheanyi40(m): 11:35am On Aug 25, 2014
Yungwizzy u make sense small 4 dis post
Re: Once In A Life Time Tip: Reasons Why People Get Dumped (boys And Girls) by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 25, 2014
iheanyi40: Yungwizzy u make sense small 4 dis post

I always make sense

but senseless people don't sense the sense
Re: Once In A Life Time Tip: Reasons Why People Get Dumped (boys And Girls) by Donfamous(m): 11:55am On Aug 25, 2014
What about 8 to 99
Re: Once In A Life Time Tip: Reasons Why People Get Dumped (boys And Girls) by constance500: 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
Yungwizzy make sense today o, grin

Na fact u yarn
Re: Once In A Life Time Tip: Reasons Why People Get Dumped (boys And Girls) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
constance500: Yungwizzy make sense today o, grin

Na fact u yarn

seun fp
Re: Once In A Life Time Tip: Reasons Why People Get Dumped (boys And Girls) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Once In A Life Time Tip: Reasons Why People Get Dumped (boys And Girls) by iheanyi40(m): 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

I always make sense

but senseless people don't sense the sense
grin
Re: Once In A Life Time Tip: Reasons Why People Get Dumped (boys And Girls) by onstelly(f): 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
Donfamous: What about 8 to 99
Good question
Re: Once In A Life Time Tip: Reasons Why People Get Dumped (boys And Girls) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
You smoke better brand today.

Falling in love transcends what the eyes can see.

If you rush in easily, you also rush out easily.
Re: Once In A Life Time Tip: Reasons Why People Get Dumped (boys And Girls) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
okparaugo: You smoke better brand today.

Falling in love transcends what the eyes can see.

If you rush in easily, you also rush out easily.

cool
Re: Once In A Life Time Tip: Reasons Why People Get Dumped (boys And Girls) by DiscodeeFUTA(m): 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
oyaa!!! ogbeni yungwizzy!! ur brains are intact today #hapi 4 u

Gbayi!!!

(1) (Reply)

Is She The One? / Marrriage Is For Losers!!! / How To Handle A First Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.