Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,179 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) (124468 Views)

Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her / Davido Acquires A House In The US / Photo: Davido Acquires New Customized Gold And Diamond Encrusted Neckpiece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by logica(m): 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
Atmmachine: P.square got their own jet @ 50 million naira..
Davido bought his @ 25 million naira, he bought it last two months before his sister's wedding in New York
Hahahahaha...jet airplanes for 50 million and 25 million NAIRA?
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by skyrocketters: 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
logica: Hahahahaha...jet airplanes for 50 million and 25 million NAIRA?

abeg, help me ask this guy ooo, how will a jet cost 50million naira. Haba
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Fhemmmy: 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2014
jcmaiah:
I am not saying owing one is bad, but based on my exposure, David cant own one at least for the period we are debating. Owning one and hiring one isnt same thing bro

The work hard and has a rixh dad, that makes a lot of difference
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by skyrocketters: 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
Fhemmmy:

please tell them
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by snadguy007(m): 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2014
nnekamezor: Aiite... Hw u dey jare?

Miss mezor
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
snadguy007:

Miss mezor
007...cheesy U called me
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by skyrocketters: 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
hmmmm, hooking up on this thread?
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by snadguy007(m): 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
nnekamezor: 007...cheesy U called me

cheesy Just wanna know if you are online cool
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by skyrocketters: 3:47pm On Aug 27, 2014
snadguy007:

chaiii chaiii chaiii make una two stop now, una no get whatsapp abi bbm no dey work again
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by snadguy007(m): 3:57pm On Aug 27, 2014
skyrocketters:

chaiii chaiii chaiii make una two stop now, una no get whatsapp abi bbm no dey work again
Wetin now :') na offence to check my girlfriend ni.

Mind yourself o
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by skyrocketters: 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
chrisbaba1: [size=14pt]Lool. Chai, blogs. He hired a jet, he is in Execujet hanger. Wizkid, Banky W, Psquare all hire jets from this same spot na Haba[/size]

dont mind that guy, that's my usual hanger where i do hire from whenever have got an event
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by smatadex(m): 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
Oluwa make me rich to the extent that people will be fighting over my net worth.

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by skyrocketters: 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
smatadex: Oluwa make me rich to the extent that people will be fighting over my net worth.

i say a big amen to that but on my behalf
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by skyrocketters: 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2014
himkers: common 1million followers on twitter davido no get; na to come get $250m to buy jet.... abi na mamiwater dash am d money??

my brother, its not by likes
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
snadguy007:

Aiite... I Ceeeeeeeeeeee

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by skyrocketters: 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
nnekamezor: Aiite... I Ceeeeeeeeeeee

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked what?
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by skyrocketters: 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2014
Symphony007: The mod who put this cataclysmic lie on frontpage deserve a slap from every nairalander.

i bet this your last hour on this platform, your ban is a step away from you, your IPs are noted. bid this platform a goodbye
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by skyrocketters: 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
MissMeiya: I should unfollow this thread, but I can't look away. I want to see how long it takes, if ever.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin why now?
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
skyrocketters:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked what?
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by RentedReality(m): 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2014
Guys, just to settle this debate on whether he bought the jet or not. Look at his Google location tag; it says ''EXECU JET HANGER'', and if you didn't know, Execu jets are a private company that lease jets to corporate bodies and individuals in Nigeria.

Stop the foolery people.
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by skyrocketters: 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2014
RentedReality: Guys, just to settle this debate on whether he bought the jet or not. Look at his Google location tag; it says ''EXECU JET HANGER'', and if you didn't know, Execu jets are a private company that lease jets to private individuals in Nigeria.

Stop the foolery people.

really?
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
Fhemmmy:

Guy pls private jet is not ferrari, How much does his father worth? And u think d father will giv him money to buy a jet wen he doesnt own one?
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by skyrocketters: 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
jcmaiah:
Guy pls private jet is not ferrari, How much does his father worth? And u think d father will giv him money to buy a jet wen he doesnt own one?

please tell them, though his father is richer than femi otedola though, his just a rich man on low key

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by skyrocketters: 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2014
Orikinla: Nigeria is full of idi-ots, like those who tell lies and live by lies and the liars who spread their lies.

ask google
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by skyrocketters: 9:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
chukslawrence: Trash

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
his father owns a power generating station aside from other investments that i dont know of...do you know what that means? the man is very very rich and can easily afford 10 private jets...i'm not saying davido has a private jet tho, but please dont underate his father please.
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by tomiobj(m): 2:05am On Aug 28, 2014
skyrocketters: The Omo-baba Olowo crooner this time around has blew his fans mind with what i refer to as the big bang. The fast growing nigerian artist reveled with picture that he has just acquired a new flying toy for himself.

. Ha. He shud let me rent d plane so ill famz nd take picss
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Fhemmmy: 4:59am On Aug 28, 2014
jcmaiah:

Chairman, how much would buy a used private jet.... I think we all ave to look deep into this, mind you, I am not saying he owns the jet, but if he does, it is not for me to knock him down.... he is qorth something and the dad as well.... the dad has no jet doesn't mean he cant afford one, could mean what rocks his boat is not a jet just like his son too.... one man's meat is another man's poison
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Weah96: 5:41am On Aug 28, 2014
Fhemmmy:

Chairman, how much would buy a used private jet.... I think we all ave to look deep into this, mind you, I am not saying he owns the jet, but if he does, it is not for me to knock him down.... he is qorth something and the dad as well.... the dad has no jet doesn't mean he cant afford one, could mean what rocks his boat is not a jet just like his son too.... one man's meat is another man's poison
And the fake TWitter account? Explain that.
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by timiwillson: 6:14am On Aug 28, 2014
Weah96:

It's about 40.5 BILLION naira, give or take 10 million naira. That's the combined net worth of snoop dogg and lil Wayne.
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by skyrocketters: 7:32am On Aug 28, 2014
timiwillson:

abeg, tell them ooo
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by skyrocketters: 7:48am On Aug 28, 2014
gistmelove: shey na brand new or tokunbo??

its brand new jet

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos)