Stats: 3,151,516 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) (124474 Views)

Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her / Davido Acquires A House In The US / Photo: Davido Acquires New Customized Gold And Diamond Encrusted Neckpiece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by skyrocketters: 8:42am On Aug 28, 2014
MoneyGreen: Can it take us to Mars? If yes, then let's have a lift off!

no, na jupiter
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by skyrocketters: 8:52am On Aug 28, 2014
ajayitp04: D guy does'nt have any biz mind, chai! Dbanj kare! He would have built like 3 solid companies wt dat money.

dont mind him, his just living a carefree life style
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by neymarb: 9:41am On Aug 28, 2014
redcliff:

How would authorities identify you for you to be able to enjoy credit facilities?

dont mind him
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by neymarb: 9:53am On Aug 28, 2014
9jahubcom: i laugh in spanish

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by neymarb: 10:34am On Aug 28, 2014
iamord:

I saw it ooooh!! I follow weak! I don't even need To google to know that its A dead story made Up by a hungry owu blown illiterate
blogger

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by neymarb: 10:41am On Aug 28, 2014
haba
ManTiger:
look closely to the jet, looks like its like 40 years ol' grin
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by MoneyGreen(m): 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
skyrocketters:

no, na jupiter
av u heard of 'Jupiter's co*ck'?
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by neymarb: 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
MoneyGreen: av u heard of 'Jupiter's co*ck'?

no, tell me more about it. i read about it on www..com that davido also has that garget on his jet and that its worth $1million. is that true?
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by JEITO: 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
Base on his status as OBO, him papa own na him own na grin
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by neymarb: 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
JEITO: Base on his status as OBO, him papa own na him own na grin

abeg which one be OBO? Define it, or is it one of the features on that davido's jet? check www..com
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by McRichard: 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
Vanity upon vanity all vanity[size=20pt]
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by neymarb: 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
McRichard: Vanity upon vanity all vanity[size=20pt]

please, tell them oooo
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by neymarb: 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
Afghanistan: Where does he have the money to get a plane worth $250M. Better don't be decieved. Most of these celebreties hire these things to flaunt around and shoot their videos.

i thought as much, infact i so much got to understand that it might not be for him when i read the full story on www..com
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by neymarb: 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2014
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Fhemmmy: 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
Weah96:
And the fake TWitter account? Explain that.

Chairman, i am only here to evaluate the cost of the airplane and not to know who actually sent the tweet.....
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by neymarb: 7:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
Fhemmmy:

Chairman, i am only here to evaluate the cost of the airplane and not to know who actually sent the tweet.....

and whats your conclusion
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by JEITO: 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
neymarb:

abeg which one be OBO? Define it, or is it one of the features on that davido's jet? check www..com
I aint checking natin bro...
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Fhemmmy: 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
neymarb:

and whats your conclusion

My conclusion is, if the guy owns the jet, e deserves it, if he has rented it, he has not lied about it, so at the end of the day, let us live together iin peace and harmony . . . Lol
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by styvhin(m): 11:52am On Aug 30, 2014
Wia people dey sufa like say na dem kill Jesus, na iem pezn dey go buy jet; misplaced priorities...

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by snipperswill(m): 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2014
styvhin: Wia people dey sufa like say na dem kill Jesus, na iem pezn dey go buy jet; misplaced priorities...

abi ooo, for where boko boys and ISIS dey oooo
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by elvisudoh: 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2014
[img][http://www.?aff=676][\img]
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by elvisudoh: 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2014
so wat?
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by elvisudoh: 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
[img]http://www.?aff=676[/img]

who cares?... my dad's got one too
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by wizkidayodeji: 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2014

Ball Pen Drawing of Davido stage 1 by Ayeola Ayodeji..Nigerian portrait Artist

Ball Pen Drawing of Davido stage 2 by Ayeola Ayodeji..Nigerian portrait Artist.

Ball Pen Drawing of Davido stage 3 by Ayeola Ayodeji..Nigerian portrait Artist.

Ball Pen Drawing of Davido stage 4 by Ayeola Ayodeji..Nigerian portrait Artist.

Completed Ball Pen Drawing of Davido Final stage by Ayeola Ayodeji..Nigerian portrait Artist.

Portraits by Ayeola Ayodeji..Nigerian Artist.
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by demz4naija: 12:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
I DON'T USUALLY DO THIS, BUT I'LL MAKE AN EXCEPTION. FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE THAT FEEL HE DOESN'T OWN A PJ. FROM A VERY CREDIBLE, CLOSE SOURCE. YES HE DOES. IT WAS GIFTED HIM BY HIS DAD UNDER CERTAIN CONDITIONS. IDIOTS THAT ARE IGNORANT ABOUT HOW WEALTHY HIS FAMILY IS SHOULD DESIST FROM IDIOCY. THE MAN DECIDED NOT TO BE LISTED ON ANY FORBES LIST. HE'S THAT HUMBLE IRONICALLY TO HIS LAST SON. STOP TRANSFERRING THE HATE & DISDAIN FROM YOUR LIVES TO HATE SOMEONE WHO REGARDLESS IS PROGRESSING. SPEND AS MUCH EFFORT YOU PUT IN HATING INTO SELF IMPROVEMENT & MAYBE YOUR LIVES WOULDN'T BE SO UNBEARABLE.
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by tanton(f): 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
The making video of Davido's father portrait painting by Ayeola Ayodeji Abiodun http://www.awizzy.net

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMSSqLIN1aI

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos)