Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,494 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) (124473 Views)

Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her / Davido Acquires A House In The US / Photo: Davido Acquires New Customized Gold And Diamond Encrusted Neckpiece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by skyrocketters: 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
9jahubcom: i laugh in spanish

definitely, you must have see the bomb detector on that jet, for you to be laughing in spanish. when i saw the turbine, i laughed in greek grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by skyrocketters: 7:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
skyrocketters:

definitely, you must have see the bomb detector on that jet, for you to be laughing in spanish. when i saw the turbine, i laughed in greek grin grin grin grin grin

good to laugh though
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by skyrocketters: 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2014
omo baba olowo
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by skyrocketters: 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by skyrocketters: 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2014
woops
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by mikkyphp(m): 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2014
make my laptop catch fire if i click that link... grin

11 Likes

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by hemor(m): 9:19pm On Aug 25, 2014
that isn't for him. he doesn't even worth $10million(neither does any other naija musician) buh there is a saying that whatever belongs to your father belongs to you too.

you should have said davido's dad gave him a jet

2 Likes

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by dapsoneh: 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
His father is not even worth 250million dollars

3 Likes

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by redcliff: 10:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
skyrocketters:

You,ve got no idea of the features in that jet, click the link. the jet has an inbuilt swimming pool and turbine to generate power when its in the air, its also got a bomb detector. click the link to check them out for yourself

Stop deceiving yourself. Nobody is clicking your bloody link. Go and know what it takes to be in journalism. Come up with authentic news and post writeups that spark interest then you dont have to come here to beg people to click your link. They would be willing #enoughofthesehungrybloggersbastardizingjournalism

7 Likes

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by redcliff: 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
hemor: that isn't for him. he doesn't even worth $10million(neither does any other naija musician) buh there is a saying that whatever belongs to your father belongs to you too.

you should have said davido's dad gave him a jet

How much does his father worth thay he would give him a jet? Besides davidos father is not a billionaire in dollars..his billions is in naira. And people make it seem that he is so rich..im not hating but im sure even davidos dad would be doing an overkill getting a jet for himself not to talk of his son.

I bet psquare and dbanj are worth more than 10m dollars.

7 Likes

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 25, 2014
dapsoneh: His father is not even worth 250million dollars

Yes! Even Dangote's Eight Seater Private Jet was $45Million in 2010

Davido's father no get $250 Million or do they think we're talking abut 250 Million Ghana Cedi?

Mtcheeeew!

5 Likes

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by SantaMafia: 11:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
Zoharariel:

Yes! Even Dangote's Eight Seater Private Jet was $45Million in 2010

Davido's father no get $250 Million or do they think we're talking abut 250 Million Ghana Cedi?

Mtcheeeew!
arrant nonsense! do you know how much 250 million Ghana cedis is worth in dollars, compared with 250 million naira? such crass stvpidity

2 Likes

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Feranmicharles(m): 11:36pm On Aug 25, 2014
skyrocketters: The Omo-baba Olowo crooner this time around has blew his fans mind with what i refer to as the big bang. The fast growing nigerian artist reveled with picture that he has just acquired a new flying toy for himself.

Continue to read his tweet and more pictures of the jet below
www..com
walahi God go punish you,in short time ppl go dey carry rumour all about say davido don buy PJ,pls stp this fake news and face your BIZZ.. Moreso some yeye fan of davido go dey start rating am with WIZZY. Stop this trash *long hissssssss*

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 26, 2014
RENTED

Don't misunderstand. There's no way he would buy one.

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 26, 2014
redcliff: All these bloggers.. you guys have bastardized journalism.. that jet is not 250m$ plus that is not for davido!

This is not how to drive traffic to your website you hungry mofos!!!

I love your words! $250m stealth private jet! They've seen idiots they can tell crap!

2 Likes

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by skyrocketters: 12:38am On Aug 26, 2014
really?
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by sopoundz(m): 1:34am On Aug 26, 2014
Not only one o! He bought d whole presidential fleet. #bobojuice

3 Likes

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by skyrocketters: 1:45am On Aug 26, 2014
sopoundz: Not only one o! He bought d whole presidential fleet. #bobojuice
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin no he didn't

2 Likes

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by oloriadejoke(f): 2:32am On Aug 26, 2014
I know sey some people fit die on top anoder person matter.you people should paddle ur life canoe and stop been a pest,and most people who underate people here una never buy bicycle ooo talkless of keke marwa ,congrats 2 him sha more blessin ...

3 Likes

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by skyrocketters: 3:06am On Aug 26, 2014
oloriadejoke: I know sey some people fit die on top anoder person matter.you people should paddle ur life canoe and stop been a pest,and most people who underate people here una never buy bicycle ooo talkless of keke marwa ,congrats 2 him sha more blessin ...

Thanks dearie, you,re a darling. i owe you kisses
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Weah96: 4:58am On Aug 26, 2014
skyrocketters:

You,ve got no idea of the features in that jet, click the link. the jet has an inbuilt swimming pool and turbine to generate power when its in the air, its also got a bomb detector. click the link to check them out for yourself

What is the purpose of the bomb detector? You won't even have the chance to grab a parachute or phone a loved one before impact. Does it carry flares too?

I'm not clicking on that link, but I'm guessing you're referring to a Jacuzzi, not a swimming pool. Most planes have turbine engines. Something has to generate power in the air. LOL.

8 Likes

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by WoodcrestMayor(m): 5:03am On Aug 26, 2014
Naija pple sha.We see facts/figures yet we keep talking abt hating...smh
Did u bother converting $250million to naira?Pls do if u haven't-u'll get a true picture.
Buying a jet is one tin...maintaining it is anoda.Abi u tink say na backyard dem dey park am?
Amokachi got himself one long ago-sold it cos twaz too expensive to maintain.

P.S don't bastardize d word "hating".We only trying to rid Nairaland and Nigeria as a whole of #Ignorance
Peace!
oloriadejoke: I know sey some people fit die on top anoder person matter.you people should paddle ur life canoe and stop been a pest,and most people who underate people here una never buy bicycle ooo talkless of keke marwa ,congrats 2 him sha more blessin ...

11 Likes

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Weah96: 5:46am On Aug 26, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
Did u bother converting $250million to naira?

It's about 40.5 BILLION naira, give or take 10 million naira. That's the combined net worth of snoop dogg and lil Wayne.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:48am On Aug 26, 2014
Thanks for putting it in perspective
Weah96:

It's about 40.5 BILLION naira, give or take 10 million naira. That's the combined net worth of snoop dogg and lil Wayne.
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by clow(m): 7:35am On Aug 26, 2014
A lot of people come here to spew trash(shoutout to the Op) Do u know what 250 million dollar is...I Know d Homie's Family is boxed up quite alright,but them no born him PaPa Well to buy a Jet,not even to talk about bjuying it at that rediculous amount.....

3 Likes

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by adisa204(m): 8:24am On Aug 26, 2014
skyrocketters:

his leveraging on his father's wealth
its a fucking private jet and its even small it ain't worth that amount. brand new Gulfstream 550 might
cost you upwards of $50m.
Then there are private airliners with custom made interiors
which make that look like pocket change.
For most people a good first aircraft is something like a
Learjet 45. It’s got 8 proper seats, a good WC, 4 hour range
and strong performance. A 2001 aircraft with 4,500 hours
will go for around $3m.so u see

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by iamord(m): 9:47am On Aug 26, 2014
Smelling news!!! Woe unto any person that believes this piece of sh.it
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by tolu4you: 11:00am On Aug 26, 2014
these bloggers can lie oooo.. 10millions dollar is more that 1billion naira. is davido worth 10billions naira, just saying?

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by oloriadejoke(f): 11:35am On Aug 26, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Naija pple sha.We see facts/figures yet we keep talking abt hating...smh
Did u bother converting $250million to naira?Pls do if u haven't-u'll get a true picture.
Buying a jet is one tin...maintaining it is anoda.Abi u tink say na backyard dem dey park am?
Oh I see dele fagunwa master story teller na only u waka come abi anyway put ur hands down I don mark ur register..NEXT!!!

P.S don't bastardize d word "hating".We only trying to rid Nairaland and Nigeria as a whole of #Ignorance
Peace!
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by skyrocketters: 11:37am On Aug 26, 2014
abi ooo, dont mind them. they can lie
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by litetias(m): 11:38am On Aug 26, 2014
He didn't acquire that jet. Probably chartered it or something. Think guys. We aren't kids

3 Likes

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by oloriadejoke(f): 11:40am On Aug 26, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Naija pple sha.We see facts/figures yet we keep talking abt hating...smh

Dele fagunwa master story teller na only u waka come? Anyway I don mark u register put ur hands down..NEXT!!!

Peace!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.