Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Just Got Heartbroken•¤ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Got Heartbroken•¤ (3014 Views)

MY Friend Is Heartbroken / My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide / Heartbroken And Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

Just Got Heartbroken•¤ by nichole2(f): 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ok so I fell inlove with the wrong person ,he hurt me ,I got pissed at that point I hated him, but now I can't stop thinking of him, its like I hate him for treating me that way but still remember the good times he was like my bestfriend, and now whenever I listen to songs we listened together I cry , am mad at myself for loving de wrong person, I guess we can't help who we fall for .- been praying seriously maybe its soultiestuff cause he was like whenwe where together, when ever he shows a girl affection sherefuses, after a while when he doesn't care she starts to love him- I don't get it any more,I can't even tell my friends they would be so mad at me, cause only one of my friends knows de whole bullz she's like call him - am like no I hv pride , but I feel so much pain in my heart - its like one side of me wants to kill him 4 treating me like dat & de other wants him to hold me close to he's body and tell me its gonna be fine, I feel stabs of pain like a wound in my heart - so please advice what's the way out of these( to stop feeling these way) thanks everyone in advance•¤
Re: Just Got Heartbroken•¤ by mymissingrib(m): 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
there is no two ways about just move on with ur lyf and stop dwelling on the past cos d more u rmember d past d more sorrowful u would be. Just avoid being lonely and be in company of ur friends

Re: Just Got Heartbroken•¤ by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
He hurts you? how? u said u fall in love with the wrong person, how dd u knw that??

Well.. my advice for you is dat y not MOVE on nd girl, dnt even think about begging him.. #my opinion though

Re: Just Got Heartbroken•¤ by tope24(m): 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
maybe he is not meant for you. Trust me there are better guys around. I even think its a blessing in disguise.

Re: Just Got Heartbroken•¤ by Realone92(m): 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
eyah learn to move on dear,,,,well i could apply thou,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,am single ready to mingle wink

Re: Just Got Heartbroken•¤ by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
No matter how sweet you feel never put all your eggs/heart on any basket/person !!

The only one person that doesn't want to hurt you is simply you .......

So, take heart and brace up for the next sweet memories about to come , don't dwell in past too much cuz it spoils future's fun cheesy !!
Re: Just Got Heartbroken•¤ by nyfemi87(m): 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
donroxy: No matter how sweet you feel never put all your eggs/heart on any basket/person !!

So, take heart and brace up for the next sweet memories about to come , don't dwell in past too much cuz it spoils future's fun cheesy !!
Re: Just Got Heartbroken•¤ by esoboy875(m): 3:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
My dear jst move on wit ur life because I bliv God knws d best 4 u. A broken r/ship is beta dan a broken marriage.

Re: Just Got Heartbroken•¤ by farano(f): 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
donroxy: No matter how sweet you feel never put all your eggs/heart on any basket/person !!

Are you advising her to date multiple men at a time? But you guys always blame ladies for not being faithful. SMH

Re: Just Got Heartbroken•¤ by professore(m): 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
U are obssessed with him right now,all u need is very simple and it is TIME,believe me with time u will hardly remember him.

Re: Just Got Heartbroken•¤ by dmcdad: 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
You didn't really put much on the table. Just posting that you fell for the wrong guy (which to me is unproven), still in love with him, still want him back for two reasons (to hold him close once more and/or to kill him) etcetera.

Who is this guy? How were you guys? What conspired between you guys? What makes him the wrong guy? And why would you wanna go back to someone who you termed "the wrong guy"? And what would our advice do to salvage the situation? Since we know virtually nothing about the both of you...

Answer the aforementioned and we can take it from there.

Re: Just Got Heartbroken•¤ by nichole2(f): 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
No am not obssessed with him- I just.. I don't even know anymore- My heart betrays me lipsrsealed
professore: U are obssessed with him right now,all u need is very simple and it is TIME,believe me with time u will hardly remember him.
Re: Just Got Heartbroken•¤ by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
farano: Are you advising her to date multiple men at a time? But you guys always blame ladies for not being faithful. SMH
No, I didn't say that !

I meant , never put absolute trust in a human !!
Re: Just Got Heartbroken•¤ by lokito: 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
Oya ivyy comment. Don't just view

Re: Just Got Heartbroken•¤ by ivyy(f): 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
lokito: Oya ivyy comment. Don't just view

Looool grin
Hello papi wink

Errmm @op, find a way to move on. Its gona be hard but when you truly take your time, you find someone whoz far more deserving of you.

Re: Just Got Heartbroken•¤ by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
nichole2: Ok so I fell inlove with the wrong person ,he hurt me ,I got pissed at that point I hated him, but now I can't stop thinking of him, its like I hate him for treating me that way but still remember the good times he was like my bestfriend, and now whenever I listen to songs we listened together I cry , am mad at myself for loving de wrong person, I guess we can't help who we fall for .- been praying seriously maybe its soultiestuff cause he was like whenwe where together, when ever he shows a girl affection sherefuses, after a while when he doesn't care she starts to love him- I don't get it any more,I can't even tell my friends they would be so mad at me, cause only one of my friends knows de whole bullz she's like call him - am like no I hv pride , but I feel so much pain in my heart - its like one side of me wants to kill him 4 treating me like dat & de other wants him to hold me close to he's body and tell me its gonna be fine, I feel stabs of pain like a wound in my heart - so please advice what's the way out of these( to stop feeling these way) thanks everyone in advance•¤
Forget about it even if its difficult . Just move on with your life.
Re: Just Got Heartbroken•¤ by Rival(m): 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
nichole2: Ok so I fell inlove with the wrong person ,he hurt me ,I got pissed at that point I hated him, but now I can't stop thinking of him, its like I hate him for treating me that way but still remember the good times he was like my bestfriend, and now whenever I listen to songs we listened together I cry , am mad at myself for loving de wrong person, I guess we can't help who we fall for .- been praying seriously maybe its soultiestuff cause he was like whenwe where together, when ever he shows a girl affection sherefuses, after a while when he doesn't care she starts to love him- I don't get it any more,I can't even tell my friends they would be so mad at me, cause only one of my friends knows de whole bullz she's like call him - am like no I hv pride , but I feel so much pain in my heart - its like one side of me wants to kill him 4 treating me like dat & de other wants him to hold me close to he's body and tell me its gonna be fine, I feel stabs of pain like a wound in my heart - so please advice what's the way out of these( to stop feeling these way) thanks everyone in advance•¤

Take heart. *Hands her a handkerchief*! Stuff like this happens but they only make us stronger at the end!

We’re all human and would feel hurt when treated badly, especially from those we hold dear to our hearts.

But since you’ve said you shared wonderful moments together, it’d do you good to bathe your mind more in such beautiful memories than the hurt he must have caused you!

I wouldn’t advise you to call him, if he was the one that hurt you! If he wants you he’ll make a move to mend things with you.
If in time he comes back, fine otherwise you mve on!

Meanwhile, free your mind of all hatred towards him; your happiness shouldn’t be tied to the whims and caprices of another person. I know it’s not easy but you have to try. You have your whole life ahead of you! *Now, can I have my handkerchief back?*
Re: Just Got Heartbroken•¤ by oludashmi(f): 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
Just take it easy. Such is life.
Just look for something to preoccupy your mind with at this moment. And make sure you don;t get into a relationship for now.
Be happy. It will soon be over.

#NigerianHeadlines
Re: Just Got Heartbroken•¤ by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
Feel all the pain. When you reach rockbottom of all the pain you'll begin to heal. Don't use anyone to numb or cover the pain but start dating if you can. It gets better the quicker you go through the pain the faster you'll heal its terrifying but don't avoid it.

In this pain get to know yourself,spend time with yourself,love yourself but by all means keep moving towards happiness and one day you'll wake up and realize the pain has lessened and then it will finally fade away.

And the truth is you will be o.k.

Take care of yourself and all the best.
Re: Just Got Heartbroken•¤ by sunex: 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
Can i amend ur hrt
Re: Just Got Heartbroken•¤ by professore(m): 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
nichole2: No am not obssessed with him- I just.. I don't even know anymore- My heart betrays me lipsrsealed
If u say so,but still all u need is time to get over all these.
Re: Just Got Heartbroken•¤ by 1one: 5:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
All these I can't help myself issh sef na wa.. I don't know why people always think that falling in love with someone is uncontrollable.. . It beats me really. @op Pele Pele.. Just give it time, you'll be fine
Re: Just Got Heartbroken•¤ by lokito: 5:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
ivyy:

Looool grin
Hello papi wink

Errmm @op, find a way to move on. Its gona be hard but when you truly take your time, you find someone whoz far more deserving of you.

Good good

Re: Just Got Heartbroken•¤ by GoodFaith: 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
",I got pissed at that point I hated him, but now I can't stop thinking of him"
" I hate him for treating me that way but still remember the good times"-----------Really life have it up and down
"she's like call him - am like no I hv pride"--- he is a bad person but you still want him-Right
Re: Just Got Heartbroken•¤ by dejt4u(m): 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
Your heart is broken...lemme me fix it for you.. Call me
Re: Just Got Heartbroken•¤ by GoodFaith: 8:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
dejt4u: Your heart is broken...lemme me fix it for you.. Call me
weak moment
You want to take advantage of her
P kill U
Re: Just Got Heartbroken•¤ by dejt4u(m): 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
GoodFaith:
weak moment
You want to take advantage of her
P kill U
take advantage?? Aint someone lyk dat bro.. m so LOYAL to my girl
Re: Just Got Heartbroken•¤ by GoodFaith: 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
dejt4u:
take advantage?? Aint someone lyk dat bro.. m so LOYAL to my girl
What is she going to call u for?
Re: Just Got Heartbroken•¤ by adebayour26: 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
The whole story sounds like a song lyrics to me.

#SorryforThatKindofComment
Re: Just Got Heartbroken•¤ by dejt4u(m): 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
GoodFaith:
What is she going to call u for?
so you ar taking dat serious.. I askd her to call me even when i didnt make my digits available..

The comments here are too serious and that is why i tried to slow the tempo by derailin a bit.. Thank God dat i achieved that now.. And tnx for ya concerns too
Re: Just Got Heartbroken•¤ by dejt4u(m): 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
adebayour26: The whole story sounds like a song lyrics to me.

#SorryforThatKindofComment
pastor bayuu..watz gud..hw Opa today? Missin u bro
Re: Just Got Heartbroken•¤ by Missmossy(f): 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
He is not worth it,move on asap. There are a million and one guys out there,don't cry over one biko.

MASTURBATION Has Become My Friendly Demon !!!!! / Nairalanders Over To You Guys / Ladies, Should You Allow Guys Suck Your Breasts? Find Out!